Obito x Reader x Deidara

By oxloixvoixaoTT

I choose... both of you." "Huh?" Deidara asked confused. "LIKE A THREESOME??" Obito said excitedly. "Y-yeah... More

The Mission
Obito/Tobi x Reader
Their Reaction
Deidara
Obito
Threesome
Obito's baby
Deidara's Baby

Deidara x Reader

868 14 15
By oxloixvoixaoTT

You woke up to the sound of a knock on your door. As you slowly regained consciousness it got louder and louder. You walked over to open the door and it was Deidara.

"W-what do you want." You groaned and flopped right back on your bed face first.

"Well, when you went back to your room, you looked tired and I wanted to make sure you were ok." He explained.

"I WAS ok until you WOKE ME UP!!!" You snarled at him.

"Oh I'm sorry." He said. You moaned in annoyance.

"It's fine."

"Do you want me to leave so you can get more sleep?" He offered. You thought about it for a minute.

"No. I want you to stay. I won't be able to fall back asleep so your company would be nice." You grinned at him and he blushed subtly. "Why is your face red?" You asked.

He slapped his hands on his cheeks to hide the redness and said, "They're not."

You looked at him and cracked up.

"Your adorable." You wiped a tear running down your cheek from laughing so hard. He blushed even more.

"NO IM NOT! UGH! EVERYONE SAYS I LOOK LIKE A GIRL BUT I FUCKING DONT!!" You tilted your head in confusion.

"I never said you look like a girl. I meant your adorable, but not in a girly way or anything."

"Huh?!" His face turned red again.

"You look like a tomato because of all your redness." You observed.

"IM NOT A FUCKING TOMATO!"

"Well whatever. Why were you blushing so much anyways?" You asked.

"I... I... uh, hm. Does it matter?"

"No but I want to know."

"Say please." He demanded.

"Please."

"Pretty please." You groaned.

"Pretty please?"

"With a cherry on top?"

"Oh my god Deidar! Pretty please with a cherry on top!"

"Uh, no." You growled at him frustratedly and he grinned.

"Your so annoying."

"I'm sorry."

"No your not."

"Your right." He said. You glared at him and then smiled. You couldn't help it. You looked into his blue eyes and then at his eyeliner.

"How the hell do you get your wings that perfect?" You leaned closed to him and stared at his left eye. You supported your weight on your hand which was on his thigh. You however hadn't noticed that yet. "Like I can never get it that good!"

"I-i-it's not th-that hard." He murmured as he stopped breathing.

"What's your problem?" You asked as his face turned blue due to lack of oxygen.

"I... uh." He stuttered and then looked down at your hand which was on his thigh.

"Oh I'm sorry." You said and he blushed.

"It's ok. I... uh."

"Spit it out."

"Not telling you!" He grinned. You gave up on that information at that point.

You sat back down on your bed right next to him. You noticed your hips and shoulders were touching with his. Judging by his expression, he had noticed too.

You randomly reached up and felt his hair.

"Ah! What are you doing!?" He turned bright red.

"How is your hair so soft?" You asked. He laughed. "What's so funny."

"You jealous of my hair and eyeliner."

"That shouldn't be funny." You stated.

"Well it is so get the fuck over it." He grinned. You smiled back.

"Ok."

"Yeah, but I use conditioner and this totally awesome hairspray."

"Can I try it please?"

"Ok, but your hair has to be wet, you should go shower first. And I will help you put it on because there is a specific way you have to or it will make your hair greasy.

"Mkay." You said and skipped off your bathroom. He waited on your bed for you to finish.

You turned on the cool water and stepped in. It felt great. You watched the dirt flow down the drain as you washed your body. You shampooed too, but before you grabbed your conditioner, you turned off the water so that you could tell to Deidara.

"Deidara!!! Can I use your conditioner too?"

"Yeah!" He yelled back.

"Thank you!" He ran to his room and you heard a bunch of containers fall. After he put them back up, he came in with the conditioner. "Just hand it to me." You said and reached your arm out of the curtain.

"Ok. I'm not looking." He said and walked closer to you.

"Ok, but that doesn't matter."

"Wait, really?" He asked.

"Not really."

"Can I look at you then?" He muttered.

"I guess so, but don't you dare make it weird."

"Ok." You pulled back the curtains slightly and he peaked his head through. He looked you up and down. The only reason you didn't mind was because he didn't have his phone with him so there was no way your nudes could be leaked.

He continued looking for several minutes, blushing the whole time. It was already getting awkward, and then you say his nose start bleeding.

"Ok. I'll see you when I get out." You pulled the curtains back and pumped some of the conditioner in your hand. You rubbed it in your hair and you noticed he had never left. You hadn't heard the door open or close, so you peaked out and he was sitting casually on the toilet lid on his phone. He was kinda hot.

You rinsed out the conditioner and noticed your hair was softer than normal. You rung your hair out and since he was still in, you quickly and awkwardly walked past him to get your bra and pajama shorts and put them on. The shorts were pretty short. You weren't planning on being around anyone.

"Ok Deidara. I'm ready." You smiled and he looked up from his phone and set it down. He grabbed the bottle of hairspray and guided you to the mirror by gently pulling your hand. He towered over your head and looked into your eyes through the mirror.

"Watch so you can do it your own next time."

"Ok."

He parted your hair and sprayed it on the roots and the flipped a couple of centimeters of hair over to the part and sprayed the hair there too, and so on.

He touch was so gentle, and comforting. You could smell his cologne. Your heart thumped.

"Ok. Done." He said. "Now massage it in."

"Can you show me how?" You knew very well how, but wanted his to continue touching you. He smiled.

"Ok." He said and rubbed your scalp gently with his strong hands. "Done."

"Got it." You smiled up at him. You looked up at his face and only then could you see how masculine it actually was. His sharp jaw and his Adam's apple made him look so perfect. "Thank you deidara."

"No problem. My thanks for you letting me see you naked." You blushed. The memory of your nude body made his nose bleed all over again. You ran and got him some toilet paper to wipe his nose with. He did and thanked you. "Sorry. You told me to not make it weird and I did."

"It's ok. Everyone is at least a little perverted. Maybe you are just slightly more than the rest of us." You shrugged and giggled as he blushed.

"Stawwwp."

"Why do you blush so much around me?"

"Not telling."

"I'll let you see me naked again." You bribed and smirked. He stared blankly at you and blushed.

"Ok."

You took your bra and shorts off and he was fixated on your boobs and flower.

"Damn, you hot as fuck." He mumbled.

"I know." You flipped your hair in his face. "Now tell me why you blush so much around me."

"Fine. As I said, your hot as fuck. Your really pretty and nice and I like you a lot." He blushed. You decided to be hilarious about the circumstances and make him blush more.

"Oh. So I guess that would mean you want to touch my tits and ass?" He gasped in embarrassment and covered the blush on his cheeks. Damn, he worked himself up easily.

"I... uh, well... so I guess you could say that, but so I mean... uh, only if it's ok with you... uh, no... I can't." He stuttered.

"Shut up and just do it I can tell you want to and I want you to also." You said bluntly.

"Oh wow ok." He reached over and grabbed one boob and pulled it up to your chest and then dropped it and watched it bounce. He giggled. He went to the other side of you and grabbed handfuls of your ass and squeezed as you tried not to moan. "Thank you."

"Yes of course." You said and caressed his jaw with the tips of your fingers. His face rested in your hand. His guard was so obviously down with you and you liked this side of him. It made you want him even more.

He noticed how wet your hair still was, as it was dripping down your back. "Would you like me to blow dry your hair so you can feel it soft sooner?" He offered kindly.

"Yes please." Honestly you didn't care but the opportunity for him to play with your hair... you couldn't resist.

He grabbed your blow dryer, struggled to turn it on, then started drying your hair. He brushed it softly and detangled it, careful not to hurt you.

It was hard. He was so adorable and you liked him so much that all you wanted to do was pull him close to you an never let go. You didn't know what, but there was something holding you back from that. You probably would only be able to go with it if he made the first move.

"Thank you Deidara." You said as he finished up.

"Yes, anything, (y/n)." The was he said your name made you giggle.

"What?"

"NOTHING!!!" You said and your cheeks heated up.

"What is it?"

"No."

"Pleaseeee?" His begging was so persuasive. You bit your nails frustratedly, and he seemed to be able to see how bad you wanted him to be happy, but you didn't want to tell him,

He could see his adorableness made it hard for you to say no, so he used that against you.

He grabbed your hand with his and kissed the palm with his mouth hands and your heart beated rapidly.

"Oh, (y/n). Tell me, please." He said and rested his hand on your thigh and you gasped. You don't know why it freaked you out this time and not last time. Probably because this time it actually meant something.

He kissed your thigh with his hand and moved it to your inner thigh and then kissed your forehead.

"Please tell me."  He whispered in your ear and your entire body went stiff. You blushed brightly. "Your the one blushing now? Damn. I guess you can be my tomato." He said my instead of a. Does that mean he wanted me to be his? You hope so.

"Let me be your tomato." You groaned and frustratedly rested your head on his shoulder. You had never felt this way for someone and didn't like the way it fucked with your head.

"Ok. Your mine." Your heart continued hammering on.

You reluctantly left his side to get his cloths on and come back to him. You embraced him tightly.

"Don't ever let go." He whispered down to you and kissed your neck leaving many red spots.

"Believe me, I won't." You whispered back and pulled his closer.

He picked you up and you lifted your legs into his arms. He went to lay back on your bed and you crawled up into his shirt. He chuckled softly and the sound of his heartbeat was soothing. Your heart beats synced with each other and you felt even closer to him.

"I don't know if I was clear enough, but when I asked you to be my tomato, I was asking you out."

"Ok, good. I wasn't sure."

"So is it still a yes?"

"Well, yeah. Duh."

He pulled you out of his shirt and kissed your cheek and held you closer to him than you thought possible. He cradled you in his lap and smiled down at you as you buried your face in his chest.

"Ugh." You groaned after several minutes of bliss.

"What is it, (y/n)?"

"I forgot we still need to eat dinner and it's like 8."

"Oh."

"So dinner is put away..."

"Oh that's ok."

"But it will be harder to make!" You complained.

"It's ok. We can make it together."

"Ok." You grinned and reluctantly got up and walked for your door. You stopped for a second at the door, contemplating if it was appropriate to wear a sports bra and short shorts out, then you just kept walking. It didn't matter.

"Do you think Pain-sama will approve of our relationship?" Deidara asked.

"Uhhh, probably not. But that's ok. He doesn't have to know." You winked.

"Pain-sama shall NEVER know!" He shouted for the fun of it as Pain-sama walked out of his room to see you two holding hands. You both blushed and he scowled at you guys.

"I better not be babysitting while you guys are on missions if you two get a bit frisky with little protection." He glared with his piercing rinnegan eyes.

"No, sir." Deidara said.

"Ok..." he walked back into his room. With the door cracked open, you could see Konan fully undressed in his room. Luckily Deidara didn't see. You were the only one he would be allowed to see now.

"So... Whacha want for dinner?" He asked with a grin.

"Whatever is fine." You smiled.

"Hot pockets?"

"OMG YES I LOVE HOT POCKETS!!!" He giggled at your excitement and you blushed. He opened the freezer and put a couple in the microwave.

Kisame walked out to get a giant glass of water. He was always thirsty. He looked up at you two and smirked when he way you and him holding hands. You blushed brightly.

Kisame was like the best friend of the Akatsuki. He got along with everyone. He wasn't friends with everyone, but nobody disliked him. He was great. One of your best guy best friends. Other than Deidara. He was also one of Deidara's friends too.

"So... are you two together?" He smirked.

"Yeah... she's my tomato now." He stated, as if he had some concerns.

"Well good luck." He made a heart with his giant blue hands and fit you both in the middle. "I ship."

"Haha ok." You said. Just then the microwave beeped it's annoying beep and you opened it. "It's ready!" You jumped up and down.

He reached his arm over your head and grabbed them out. He grabbed two plates and walked to the table. You sat down right next to him. You cut yours open because it felt like a fucking forest fire on your tongue. You watched the steam pour out as Deidara tested the temperature with the mouth on his hand. He flinched away at the heat and did the same thing as you.

You and him played footsies under the table while you waited for them to cool down.

"Ouch!" You exclaimed. He didn't even hurt you, you just wanted to see what his reaction would be. Mwahahaha. So evil.

"Oh my gosh my baby! I'm so sorry are you ok? Did I hurt you?" He picked you up and examined your foot to see nothing was there. He was so sweet.

"Yes I'm completely fine." You giggled.

"So did I hurt you?"

"Nope."

"Did anything happen  at all?"

"Nope."

"Then what happened?"

"I wanted to see your reaction."  He sighed exasperatedly.

"Happy with my reaction."

"Yup." You giggled. You took a nibble of your hot pocket and it was the perfect temperature. You ate it gladly and he did too.

Once you were done you washed your plate and hands and then walked back to your room.

"Wanna stay for the night?" You offered.

"Ooh! Enticing! Yes please." You giggled at his response.

You happen into bed and he did behind you had he wrapped his arms around your torso and pulled you close. You wrapped your arms around one of his muscular arms and cuddled against it. The mouth on his hand continued to kiss your cheek and neck until you fell asleep in his arms.

Time-skip: 2:37 a. m.
You woke up to him shaking your shoulder.

"Huh?" You slurred, still extremely tired.

"Can we fuck please?" You opened your eyes wide and he was red, but he looked serious.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. Please?"

"Uh, yeah!" You agreed.

"Great." He blushed. He started taking his shirt off and then Pain-sama walked in and rose an eyebrow.

"Don't you guys think your moving a bit quickly?"

"Shut the fuck up." You pouted and slammed the door in his face.

"Ugh so annoying."

"I know!" You agreed. "Let's have sex tomorrow, just because now we know he'll be eavesdropping all night tonight and that will be awkward if he can hear us. But definitely tomorrow."

"Ugh fine. Damn you, Pain!"

"Yeah! Son of a bitch!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah."

"Yeah."

You two continued repeating that until you fell asleep in his arms once more, this time not waking up until morning.

Time-skip: The morning~
"Morning dumbasses!!!" Hidan shouted through the door and you groaned.

"Hidan what do you want?" You asked in monotone as you watched Deidara wake up. Hidan barged in and saw Deidara holding you still and bursted out into obnoxious laughter.

"YOU TWO ARE DATING???" He snorted.

"Yeah, yeah. Hilarious." Deidara said sarcastically.

"ITS DISGUSTING!!!" He cracked up once more.

"Shut up." You groaned.

"Have you guys fucked yet?"

"SHUT UP!!!" You and Deidara yelled at once.

"Have you seen his dick? I wonder if he has one. He looks like a girl. Maybe he is one. I bet he has a pu-"

You threw a kunai at him and it stabbed through his throat and he started coughing up blood.

"B-b-bitch." He gurgled through the blood. Deidara through a bomb at him and he ran away out the door.

You were surprised Pain didn't come to reprimand you for harming him.

"Should we go get breakfast?" He asked you.

"Yes." You ran into the kitchen and brought back a handful of containers of bacon, eggs, and hash browns. You put them on two different paper plates and ate in your room.

"It's pretty good." He said through mouthfuls of hash browns.

"Thanks. I didn't make it though."

"Well, who made it?"

"I don't know." You grinned. You saw that he had forgotten to take his eyeliner off before bed, and so it had smudged on his face. You walked into the bathroom to get a make up wipe.

"What are you doing~" he asked as you wiped it off gently. You bit your tongue in concentration and smiled. He smiled warmly up at you and closed his eyes so it would be easier for you.

"Done."

"Thank you."

"Of course." You got up to go throw the wipe away. "Can you teach me how to do my eyeliner like that too?"

"Yeah. It's not too hard. I'll go get mine." He said as he got up and walked to his room and came back with two different eyeliners, and handed one to you.

"Thank you. I'll give it back."

"No, you don't need to. Keep it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yup."

"Aww, thank you." He blushed brightly and the his serious expression came back. You walked into your bathroom with him and he picked you up carefully and sat you on the counter so you could be closer to the mirror. He started lining his eye, bottom first. Odd.

You did exactly as he did, and surprisingly it worked. It looked great and was like super easy.

"Thank you." You hugged him as he pulled you closer.

"Of course." He said in his husky voice. He gently sat you back on the ground and grinned.

"What?"

"Can I do your hair?"

"Uh huh." He stroked your (h/c) hair and brushed the knots out. He used a red hair tie and did the same exact pony he usually had. He even swooped the front in your eyes like his. He then did his hair back yk to match.

"Wow this looks great. I should do this more often." You flipped your hair and he smiled.

It was already 10 in the morning. That didn't sound so late, but with Pain-sama, he'd surely scold you if you stayed in any longer.

You began walking to the door to leave and then Deidara tripped on your foot. You fell against the wall, while he fell towards you. He almost ran into you but the only reason he didn't was because he reached his arm out by your head and had pushed himself back far enough to not run into you.

But still, his lips were inches away from yours. You didn't move as he hovered there for several seconds.

"C...can I? Please?" He whispered softly. You could barely hear him but you knew what he meant.

"Please do." You whispered.

"Thanks." He mumbled quietly before closing the gap between your lips. He kissed you softly for several seconds before licking your bottom lip; begging for permission to enter. You parted your lips slightly as a way to grant access to your wet cavern of a mouth. He gladly took it and slipped his tongue in. It explored every inch of your mouth before beginning a battle with yours for dominance. Unsurprisingly, he won. You mind was cloudy with pleasure as your eyelids got heavy and you closed them.

He pulled away, leaving a small transparent string of saliva connecting both of your lips together. You stared at him wide eyed and with your jaw about to hit the floor. He grinned at your expression and then frowned.

"I'm sorry."

"You... uh... I... aaah... we... huh?" You stuttered and he chuckled at your confusion. It felt like the nerve endings in your brain had been cut with wire cutters. You felt a wave of shock and surprise for several minutes even though you knew very well what happened. He smiled and used two fingers to lift your lower jaw up to its normal.

"Your so cute." You blushed brightly as you regained the ability to think and speak for yourself.

"I want you to do that more often." You requested turning even redder.

"What? This?" He asked as he kissed you sweetly. He cut it short by pulling away when you heard footsteps in the hall. "We should probably go."

"Yeah probably." You and him walked out the door.

Time-Skip~
"Damn that was exhausting." You said to Deidara as you plopped onto your bed after your exhausting mission.

You had traveled with the rest Tobi and Deidara to try to go get another tailed beast and then abandoned mission when it's jinchuriki nearly snapped Tobi's neck. Somehow it didn't. It had almost looked like he had passed through it some how. Again, you suspect him for to have abilities he hides from you guys.

"It was." He flopped onto your bed and hugged you. It made you feel good that he wasn't bothered by the fact that you were sweating and were a total mess. He still liked you and you still liked him.

He pulled you right out of bed and held both of your hands agains the wall and leaned down and vigorously started making out with you. He slid his tongue in and licked the tip of yours before declaring a war for domination. This time he kindly let you win before unlatching your bra. He pulled it off and then crashed his lips back against yours. He pulled your shirt, pants and underwear off all the while still making out with you. So he was a multitasker. Nice.

He licked his lips and turned you to face the wall and then lowered his pants and pressed his member softly on your hole.

"It will only hurt for a second." He whispered in your ear.

I'm gonna lose my virginity, you thought excitedly right before he slammed into you. You screamed in pain as you felt blood trickling down your thighs.

"Shh it will only hurt for a second baby." He soothed.

He kept a steady pace and your screams in excruciating pain began to slowly turn into moans of pleasure.
His thrusts remained continuous and strong each time. You kept moaning over and over.

"Uhhh, aaaah, uhah, oooh, OH MY GOD DEIDARA!!!" You moaned loudly.

"Yes let me hear you!" He put one of his hands over your clit and his mouth on his hand licked it and you moaned in pure pleasure. Your eyes rolled back and the went back right after he pulled out. He came on your thighs as he pulled out and it made you cum right after him. He hovered his hand over the giant mixture of cum and spooned a bit up with the tongue on his hand and let it drip onto his actual tongue. He smiled and his Addams Apple bobbed up then down as he swallowed.

He tilted your chin up towards him after repositioning his body closer to yours and he passionately kissed you. He slid his tongue in swiftly and played with you tongue using his. He bit your lip and pulled away. He kissed your throat and bit the skin, leaving massive hickeys.

Being with Deidara was nothing but bliss.

"Never leave." He whispered into your ear.

"I won't." You said with a shaky voice.

Of course you weren't able to stay with him for eternity, and eventually you had to leave the room. So you did the next day to see Itachi, Pain, and Kakuzu staring at you crossly as you walked out.

"What?" You ask puzzledly. Kakuzu scoffed as he counted his stash of money.

"Next time you and Deidara start the devils tango keep it down a bit..." Pain ordered as you turned bright red and gasped in embarrassment.

"Yeah. All we could hear was 'uhhh! ohhh deidaraaa! more daddy more!' and dumb shit like that." Itachi replicated my moans and Kisame and Hidan cracked up from the other room, but Pain laughed the most.

"Shut the hell up!" Your breathing got heavy with embarrassment and shame.

"Don't talk to me that way." Pain-sama ordered.

"Yessir." You agreed and the plopped in the living room of the Akatsuki's hideout.

You were tired of being alone with the rest of the Akatsuki. They were boring.

"Deidara! Come out!" You yelled expecting him to walk out of the room.

"I'm gay!" He yelled back. The whole Akatsuki burst out into laughter. Especially you. You weren't laughing at the fact he said he was gay, just at the misconception.

"Not like that dumbass! Come out here with me!"

"Oh." He blushed and walked over to you.

"Your so cute." You grinned, staring adoringly up at him. He frowned and you saw your mistake. "Not in a feminine way though." You said and he lightened up. He hated being told he has similar features to women. It is a touchy subject for him.

"Th-thank you." He mumbled.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP LOVEBIRDS!!!" Hidan snorted from the other room.

You both felt a hint of pink begin to color your cheeks.

"Stawp it Hidan." You complained. Deidara rested his hand on the top of your head.

"Mmhm give it to me Deidara!! Uhhhh yes... YES!" He imitated your moans from earlier.

"Hidan stop mocking my girlfriend." The way he said the word girlfriend sent shivers down your spine.

"IM NOT GONE WITH YOU EITHER BLONDIE!" Hidan shouted. "Un... un... UN! Hmph! Uhhh huh your cunt feels soOoOo gOoOd, (y/N)!" Hidan moaned. Deidara turned bright red and covered his face with his hands. You stroked his hair to calm him down.

"Did I really sound like that???" He asked.

"No." You said honestly at the exact same time as Hidan said "Yes."

"Trust me." You whispered in his ear and he calmed down and his breathing lowered in attraction to you. It was really sexy when he did that, even though he didn't realize when he did.

You began braiding his hair. Hidan faked gagging noises trying to make the point that your relationship with him was gross, but it wasn't. You just ignored him.

"Will we have to put up with him every time we have sex?" He mumbled to himself.

"Probably. But it's worth it." You kissed his cheek and down his neck, resting your hand on his chest. His heart was hammering.

"I agree." He said, barely still in touch with reality.

"Hey I just had an idea." You said wryly, but also just as nervous and embarrassed

"Yeah?" He grinned.

"Do you want to fuck me again, just to spite Hidan?" You whispered. He burst out in laughter. He laughed so hard that his eyeliner almost smeared, but not quite. A tear ran down his cheek. The eyeliner must be waterproof.

He finally pulled himself together after laughing for a good two minutes.

"Yeah, that sounds like a great idea." He smiled widely, wiping a couple tears off of his face.

"Yay!"

He grabbed your hand and pulled you all the way to his room, where he lowered his pants, took his Akatsuki cloak off, and did some things to you that felt amazing. Your body tingled with pleasure.

"Damn, you whore." Hidan yelled through the door as he walked pass when you let out a loud moan as Deidara slammed into you.

"F-fu-f-f-fuck-ck y-y-you!" You moaned in between thrusts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 174 4
REQUESTS OPEN Long ass naruto one shots starring you and your favorite characters! I'll take requests if you want! If I write lemon it'll have a 🍋...
189K 2.2K 28
exactly what the title implies! this is where my ~sour~ naruto lemons will be published! MATURE CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION! no longer accept...
41.7K 792 10
Akatsuki x reader HC, drabbles, scenarios, etc. The first couple of chapters were written long ago and really suck, so sorry. Gender Neutral Reader P...
992 43 9
hello it's me again I decided to make another story for yall but this time it's a obirin fanfic this is a school au I hope you guys enjoy this and I'...