OOC!

By -NieHuaisang

Lan Wangji travels back in time 5 years after Wei Wuxian's death and decided that he would not lose the chanc... More

Notice
DISCLAIMER
II
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 35

6.4K 279 38
By -NieHuaisang

"EVERYONE TAKE COVER IN THIS CAVE!" They heard Wei Wuxian yell and followed over towards him.

As everyone took cover in the cave Jiang Wanyin quickly tended to his sister whose face was bleeding from the ironing brand.

"I will kill them." they all heard Jiang Wanyin mutter after the blood somewhat stopped flowing out, which gave an almost clearer view of Jiang Yanli's left side of the face that showed a Wen Brand mark above her eyelid.

Big enough to cover ¼ of her face.

Mianmian decided to step up and give some herbs from her perfume sachet because, obviously they needed her out alive, who knows what infections was there in the ironing brand.

"Thank you." Jiang Yanli said and Mianmian just nodded.

"I will kill them Wens." Jiang Wanyin growled and Jin Zixuan snorted.

"Kill the Wens? I'm pretty sure those Wens are already heading of to Lotus Pier to get your Sect burned down because vou decapitated the second heir." Jin Zixuan continued which made Jiang Yanli panic and Jiang Wanyin angrier.

"WELL IF YOU DIDN'T BLOCK THAT WEI WUXIAN THEN MAYBE MY SISTER WOULDN'T GET BURNED!"

Jiang Yanli looked down in shame.

"How is it his fault!? Shouldn't your sister know how to defend herself instead of depending on someone else to save her? Was she expecti some hero to go and save her!? If so then why couldn't you protect your own sister!?" Jin Zixuan snapped at Jiang Wanyin.

The two continued to bicker until Wei Wuxian started to get a headache "Lan Zhan, can you...?"

"Absolutely my darling!" Lan Wangji smiled before silencing the two.

"Mmmph."

"MMPHMHHM!?"

"You both were giving my soulmate a headache, anyway, there's a way out of this cave, but it's under water." Lan Wangji announced.

"A way out? Lan-er-gonqzi are you sure?" Su She asked.

'Yes, but I'll be using you as the distraction.' Lan Wangji inwardly rolled his eyes before saying "Maple Leaves."

That made everyone confused until his smart and the most genius bunny of his understood what he said.

"Oh! There were no maple trees when. we entered the cave, meaning there are maple leaves on the other side."

The other's seemed to understand "But how do we know how big the cave is, what if it's just a small crack?" Jin Zixuan asked since he figured out that the spell has worn off.

"Before we check I want to ask if Wen Qionglin will be able to help us." Nie Huaisang asked.

"Now why do you want help from Wen Dogs!?" A Jin disciple ask and Wei Wuxian snapped.

"Just because their Last name is Wen does not mean they're all power hungry, Wen Ning's family is being mistreated by Wen Ruohan himself, If they dare talk back they will be good as dead! Each
human is different, get that through your skull!" Wei Wuxian yelled the Jin disciple.

"When we return, I will properly punish this disciple of mine." Jin Zixuan said.

Jiang Wanyin wants to speak out his opinions but he was still silenced. Jiang Yanli looked at her brother and shook her head.

"Alright! Back to the matter we have, one will go in and swim to find the exit, and I will go and distract the Xuanwu."

Lan Wangji wants to retort butbhe knows Wei Wuxian will be safe in this part, he'll just stay close to help.

A Jiang Disciple volunteered, he was close to his former Da-shixiona, he trusts him so the two made their way and followed onto the plan.

Wei Wuxian lit fire near the Xuanwu. it's blind and there isn't much light so it might find the fire interesting.

And it did, once he got the Xuanwu's attention he motioned the Jiang Disciple to go on with the second part of the plan.

Wei Wuxian was a bit worried, it's been a few minutes, did the disciple not find an entrance?

And soon something emerged from the water Wei Wuxian was glad that he was alright "Found anything?" He whisper yelled.

"An exit! Good to fit 6-8 people at a time."

Wei Wuxian turned "Follow him and help each other, those who can swim help those who can't, those who are uninjured help those who are."

And so they followed, Jin Zixuan helped Nie Huaisang to swim and the rest followed.

Lan Wangji made himself to stay a little behind.

He then saw the Mianmian had tried and cut her hand on accident.

He panicked at looked over towards the Xuanwu which was getting irritated and saw Su She who was going to shoot Wei Wuxian he quickly held onto his arm and redirected to bow towards the Xuanwu's eye.

Lan Wangji got mad "I will deal with you later! GET WITH THE OTHERS!" He pushed Su She towards the others and ran after Wei Wuxian to get him to come towards the escape route but Like last time, the Xuanwu was aiming for them.

"JIN ZIXUAN! GO TO GUSU AND GET HELP!" Wei Wuxian yelled at Jin Zixuan he wasn't able to hear what the other yelled back before running back towards the safe place with Lan Wangji.

—————————

Once they were out the exit had been blocked.

"Fuck...we should hurry up to Cloud Recesses." Jin Zixuan said "We will split up, The Jiangs go to your Sect and prepare, the Wens will be targeting yours next."

"WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO COMMAND MY DISCIPLES!?" Jiang Wanyin yelled and suddenly Jin Zixuan wished he learned how to use the silencing spell.

"Well? You cut of one of the heir's head, do you expect not to get attacked!? You brought war upon yourselves! Go quickly! Who knows how far the Wens are currently." Jin Zixuan said and the Jiangs
quickly left.

"The Jins, go back to koi Tower, tell my parents I'll be visiting Gusu, Nie, go back to the Unclean Realm tell Chifengzun his brother will be coming with me, Lans We'll be joining you."

And so the group had split.

They were moving quickly but not that fast so those that were injured could still catch up.

There are around 8 Lan disciples with the two heirs so they're 10 in total, after walking a few miles they heard some panting.

"Wen Qionglin!" They saw Wen Ning with another girl, a heavily pregnant woman, and a few elderly.

Their eyes were red, most likely from crying.

The Lans saw their uniforms, they were Wens, but they looked harmless.

Su She wanted to speak but was silenced by a glare of his Sect member.

"Jin-gongzi, Nie-Gongzi." Wen Ning greeted and smiled slightly.

"What happened?" A Lan disciple asked.

"We were attacked by Wen Ruohan because we were not able to help the second young master Wen, HIS HEAD WAS CUT OFF! WHAT WERE WE GOING TO DO!?" The woman raged out at a tree.

"That's my Jiejie, Wen Qing, you probably heard of her already" Wen Ning huffed and their faced turned to horror.

"And you are the remaining survivors?" Nie huaisang choked out.

"We defected the moment he attacked! I lost my eldest daughter and the few children that were there also died! Our village! Nothing is left!" The pregnant woman wailed out.

"Come with us." Jin Zixuan said which shocked them.

Wen Qing was suspicious "And why should we?"

"We are friends of Wei Wuxian."

That seemed to catch her attention "Wuxian? Where is he!? Why isn't he with you!?" She looked around them.

"He's stuck in the cave with Lan Wangji, we need to get to Cloud Recesses to gain some back up, Wei Wuxian would want to see alteast some of his family safe." Jin Zixuan said.

Wen Qing sighed "Fine, one wrong move and my needles will fly through your skull."

—————————

It has been three days they were stuck in this cave.

"Lan Zhan? When do you think they'll be here? It's too cold."

Like last time Wei Wuxian was going to have a fever, but last timeline Wei Wuxian got fever after the fight, this time, he was having a fever before the fight.

It wasn't that bad that he wouldn't be able to do anything though.

If this also happened before, Lan Wangji would call himself a big jerk.

"We kill it then we'll find the entrance." Lan Wangji said.

"Right, our swords aren't with us but you got the killer string, I got a few talismans, I'll get the Xuanwu out of the ground, and you will use the string to choke it, then I'll use my talismans to speed up the process."

Lan Wangji did not like this plan "How about I lead the Xuanwu out."

His lover gave him a look "Do I look like I know how to use the killer string?"

"You have fever!"

"It's not that bad! Now the earlier we do this the faster we get things done!" Wei Wuxian snapped back.

"Fine, but if you change your mind last minute, tell me, we'll switch places! Wen Qing will kill me!"

Wei Wuxian kissed Lan Wangii near his lips "Yo-"

"Let's save our official kiss somewhere else." Wei Wuxian winked "We have some killing to do."

And so, Wei Wuxian swam inside the lake as Lan Wangji made the preparations.

Soon enough, Lan Wangji saw the head Jump up of the water and he let out a breath when he saw that Wei Wuxian was outside of the Xuanwu this time round that he started using his chord assassination.

Wei Wuxian was hearing a lot of screams in his mind from the sword he was holding, it made his head hurt so badly.

He then felt so dizzy, his body was feeling to hot, the screams that were filling his mind weren't helping much either.

He then felt himself falling back onto the water as he saw a blurry figure of the Xuanwu's head fall off it's body.

He let go of the sword and his head felt a bit more clearer but his body felt to heavy to lift up.

"WEI YING!"

He felt someone grab him and he breathed again when they reached the surface, he saw Lan Wangji's blurry figure.

"Wei Ying, your fever had risen, I warned you." Lan Wangji was at fault here though, he already knew this was going to happen, yet he allowed it.

His fever was worse this time round and Lan Wangji was panicking.

He quickly set up the fireplace and took his outer robe which he didn't wet and wrapped it around Wei Wuxian as he placed the other on his lap.

"Don't fall asleep, stay awake, stay conscious." Lan Wangji kept muttering as he was sending spiritual energy to Wei Wuxian.

"You don't have much, I'll be fine."

Lan Wangji stubbornly held onto Wei Wuxian's wrist, "I am not the one with a fever, Wei Ying, please, Just stay awake."

Wei Wuxian smiled softly but he wasn't facing him, most likely from how hot his head is, it would be no surprise that turning around would hurt so much.

"Sing for me? P..please?"

Lan Wangji then remembered the song he composed for his beloved.

He huffed "For you, I will."

Lan Wangji started humming the song he made years and years and years ago.

Wei Wuxian might not have heard it last time because he was barely conscious, maybe this time will also be the same.

"It's beautiful, what's it called?"

"Wangxian."

Wei Wuxian huffed "You wrote a song for me?"

Lan Wangji smiled and kissed his forehead "I did, please don't sleep, stay awake for a little longer." Lan Wangji begged but Wei Wuxian couldn't open his eyes any longer.

"WANGJI! WUXIAN! ARE YOU IN THERE!?"

Lan Wangii heard his brother's voice "BROTHER!"

He quickly went over while carrying Wei Wuxian in his arms.

He met his brother along with Wen Qing near the cliff.

"We'll send a rope down for you to climb up!"

Lan Wangji heard Wen Qing say but he yelled back "Wei Wuxian is in need of medical help as soon as possible! His fever is too high!"

This made Wen Qing panic and head down with her medical supplies and saw that Wei Wuxian's forehead and face was getting red.

"Put him down quickly, I'll check onto him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 738 9
After the events of guanyin temple, the cultivation world was at peace but one very eventful day a deity decided to give some mortals a second ch...
32.4K 2K 25
[Under editing!] Will Wei wuxian able to meet his real parents? Let's find out together. [Started, November 2023] [Completed, April 2024] ...
18.5K 1K 14
some people from major sects found themselves in the past, they prepared themselves to change what they regret ,they prepared everything to save thei...
88.8K 4.3K 30
After the death of his father, mother, sister, Jin Zixuan and Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng felt like there is no one left that in his family beside Jin Li...