Co-Workers || SparklingHerb |...

By puck420

This is being continued by @24HoursUntillTomorrow ^^ Letting go is the hardest. Even when it benefits you. He... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Important:
Update//Continuation 💕

Oh shoot...

179 4 2
By puck420

Remember when I said April fools.... Hahah remember??? Dude I Fr don't know if I'll continue this. Supa sorry for me not. I probably won't just cuz I am no longe motivated to 👍 sooo if anybody wants to rewrite/pick this up, go right ahead.

My plans for the future we're gonna be that Herb literally bought the house and Sparkling has to help him literally fear monger Fruitcake out of the house w/ threats. Probably a random night of crying and omg they gay.

I might actually rewrite and revisit this one day... but who knows. See ya lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 36 8
From partying in another Kingdom, to being introduced to the Cookies of Darkness, Clover Cookie has a lot of information to take in. Pure Vanilla Coo...
497 22 13
A Coffee Mage and a Paladin of the light. They may not have much in common, but they tolerate each other. But he's the only one who sees the pain the...
7.5K 137 28
Sparkling's working at his bar as usual when a cookie walks in one day. Herb. He's new to the kingdom and met Sparkling at the last stop of his tour...
4K 133 35
Cookie Run Kingdom! Pastry, Herby, Cocoa and Latte have all been dumped by their toxic boyfriends in their sophomore year of high-school. Summer bre...