๐•Ž๐•š๐•๐•• ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•คโ™ก๏ธŽ-y/n x...

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ ly_nn018

y/n just came back from California from spending the summer with her dad, she comes home to hawkins to start... ืขื•ื“

๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐Ÿท: แดกแด‡สŸแด„แดแดแด‡ สœแดแดแด‡
Part 2:สœแด‡สŸสŸ๊œฐษชส€แด‡ แด„สŸแดœส™
Part 3:The best night of my life..
part 4:trouble in the woods
A/n
Part 6: your dead Carver.
Part 7: I Love You.
Part 8: Your the best.
Part 9:The party
Part 10:where the f*ck have you been?
A/n...
A/n Lol

Part 5:i'm sorry...

69 2 0
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ ly_nn018

⚠️TW⚠️

"Billy?"

"Hey sunshine, miss me?" he asks smiling at me. i shut the door in his face and ran upstairs, i started crying my eyes out for the rest of the night. i got no sleep at all. Why was he here? Wasn't he in California? i don't know what i'm gonna do anymore.

SKIP TO SCHOOL

i got out of my car and walked to the bleachers and took a seat in the middle row. i pulled out a book "The Color Purple" by Alice Walker. i had about 45 minutes before school started so i just starting reading. A few minutes past and i accidentally fell asleep with my book on my face.

"y/n? wake up! You slept through the bell! school started a half an hour ago." said a familiar voice. I slowly start to wake up and jump up to see that i fell asleep while i was reading. "Shit- i must've fallen asleep reading-" i said as i look up to see who's in front of me. it was Eddie, of course it was. "Eddie? Why aren't you in class?" I said as i was putting my stuff back in my bag. "Nah I'm skipping today, also why we're you sleeping on the bleacher? Everything okay?" I can't tell him about billy, i don't want anything happening between them.

"Uh,just couldn't sleep last night." I smiled. "Mhm sure sweetheart. You wanna skip with me?" He asks smiling. "Uhm i don't know Eds. I mean my mom would be pissed.....but she isn't home and won't be home for weeks maybe months. Sure fuck it. I'll do it." I said walking down from the bleachers.

We walked back to his van and we both got in and started driving."So where are we going?" I ask as i lean my head against the window. "You'll see princess." He smiles. I smile back at him and i feel my eyes getting heavy. Then i slowly drift off to sleep.

———Eddie's POV———

As i was driving i look over and see y/n fast asleep. She's so cute asleep. I really like her but she's not even ready yet. I get it- she wants time and i'll respect that. She just means so much to me now. I'd do anything to protect her.

I reach over to glove compartment and pull out a cigarette and light it and inhale. You know what, maybe i'll take her to the small diner in our town. I need a break to be honest.

Few minutes later and we arrive at the diner. I reach over and wake her up. "Hey sweetheart,time to wake up- we're here."

———y/n———

I slowly open my eyes to see Eddie trying to wake me up. I pick my head up from the window and yawn. "W-where are we?" I said stretching. "The diner sleepy pants, cmon lets go." He says as he gets out of the van and shuts his door and walks over to my side and opens my door.

I start getting out then I hear a clock chiming behind me. I look behind me and see a clock stuck in the side of a car, i look back and realize Eddie isn't there anymore. "Y/n.... Its time for your suffering to end..." said a eerie voice behind me. "Leave me alone please, i didn't do anything to you. " i said as a tear fell from my cheek. "Oh you did, why did you close the door in Billy's face? He didn't deserve that." It said walking closer to me. "just leave me alone!!" I shout loudly closing my eyes. A second later and i open my eyes and realize i'm back to reality. "Oh my god- y/n! a-are you okay? I couldn't wake you for like 5 minutes straight!"

I couldn't say anything back. I was speechless. What did this thing want from me? why did he mention billy? i can't keep dealing with this.i start crying my eyes out right in front of him. "hey, hey, your okay sweetheart.I'm right here." he says as he pulls me into a hug. "okay y/n i'm taking you home."  he let go of me and i jumped into the passenger seat.

-----HOME-----

Me and Eddie didn't say a word on the way home from the diner, he kept looking over at me with a nervous look on his face. As soon as he pulled into my driveway, i got out of his van and ran inside my house and ran to my room. i started crying my eyes out again, i couldn't help it but let myself cry.

i was crying for about  3 minutes but it felt like a hour. i wipe my eyes and walk downstairs to the couch to watch tv when i see Eddie just sitting there, bouncing his leg and biting his nails. "Hey Eds, you okay?" i ask as i look at him with my puffy eyes. "i'm fine." he says not looking up at me. "look i'm sorry Eddie, i didn't mean to run into the house like that. I just needed to let go of the stress that this thing is putting on me." he looks up at me with confusion. "what thing?" i took a deep breath and just decided to tell him.

"Uhm Eddie i don't know if your gonna believe me but... i keep going into these dreams and they feel so real. There's always this eerie voice and billy always shows up. i know i sound crazy-" "y/n, i don't think you sound crazy, i mean i haven't seen what you see but i've seen what happens to you and it is scary for me and definitely for you too. i know this thing is scary for you and i want you to know that i'll be here for you, whenever. if you need me to come over any time of the day, either its 5 in the morning or 3am, i'll be here for you no matter what. okay princess?" he said as he grabbed my hand and held it with his.  i nod and start to cry again.he pulls me into a hug and i start crying into his shoulder."your the best Eds, i don't know what i'd do without you." i mumbled into his shoulder. "sweetheart, i don't know either." he chuckled.

-----4:30 pm-----

Me and Eddie we're lying on the couch when the front door opened. it was Dustin with Mike."what the hell y/n? you we're supposed to bring us home after school!" says Dustin as he puts his bag on the table."uh-" "Dustin i just brought her home because she wasn't feeling well, that's all." Eddie said as he got up. "oh okay thanks for taking care of her." Dustin said smiling. "anyways y/n, do you you want me to sleep over or?"

i looked over at him not knowing what i wanna do. i kinda just want to be alone tonight."uhm i think i wanna be alone tonight if that's fine with you." i said with a fake smile. "Okay sweetheart, that's fine with me." he kissed my forehead and got in his van and drove away. i was walking to the stairs and Dustin came up to me before i could go up a step. "Hey y/n do you want anything to eat?" "uh i already ate earlier i'm fine, thank you though." i smiled as i continued to walk up the stairs. i walk into my room and shut the door. i sat on my bed looking down at the ground thinking. i really didn't want Eddie to leave, i needed him here but i think i should just leave him alone for awhile.

I get up from my bed and walk to my bathroom to wash my face before i lie down for a bit. I turn the water on and splashed some cold water on my face. I shut the water off and wipe my face with a towel. I look up to the mirror and see a guy standing behind me. His skin was weathered and decayed, pulled taut against his skeletal frame,there was no hair on his spotted head. His cheeks were sunken around skeletal teeth in a terrible grin. I gasped and looked behind me. Nothing was there. "Go away, just leave me the fuck alone." I cry as i walk over to my room and open my top draw next to my bed and grabs the razor blade i used  months ago. I pulled my sleeve up and started cutting my wrist. It hurt but i needed to feel something.

"What are you doing?" Said a familiar voice behind me. I drop the blade on the floor and turn around to see Eddie standing at my bedroom door. I start breaking down in tears and sat in the corner of my room with my knees to to my face and my hands wrapped around them. "Hey, sweetheart. What have you done to yourself?" "I-i'm sorry i just can't do this anymore. I keep seeing this thing. It won't leave me the fuck alone!" I spat. He just looked at me like he just saw a puppy. "Also why are you here, i told you i wanted to me alone." I said sitting up a bit. "Y/n.. I could see in your eyes you didn't want me to leave and after tonight i don't think I'll ever let you be alone." He said worried.

"Come with me sweetheart." He says as he grabs my hand and brings me to the bathroom. He turns the water on and grabbed my arm but i pulled away. Eddie please no, its gonna hurt." He grabs my chin and lifts my face up and kisses my lips. "Sweetheart, you'll be okay." He smiles. I nod and he lifts up my sleeve and sees 5 deep cuts in my arm. He moves my arm under the water, it immediately starting stinging like crazy. "It stings" "well its going to sting sweetheart. These are really deep." He shuts the water off and dried my cuts."go wait in your room. I'll be there in a minute." He says looking in the cabinets for something.

I walk in my room and sit down on the floor in front of my bed. A tear starts rolling down my face as Eddie walked through my bedroom door with a bunch of Antibiotics and gauze. "So i don't know what i have- i just grabbed a bunch of random shit in your cabinets, so bare with me." He smiles as he places the stuff on the bed. I smirked a bit and i sit up on the floor. He puts the antibiotics on my cuts and wraps my arm in gauze.

"There all better princess." He smiled at me. "Thank you Eddie. I don't know what i'd do without you and i know we both really like each other so uhm." I said, stuttering a bit. "Y/n Henderson are you asking me out?"  "Uh sorta." I said nervously. "Well i hope this answers your question." He grabs my cheek and pulls me into a deep and sensible kiss, his tongue some how finds his way into my mouth. He pulls away from the kiss and just smiles at me. "So is that a yes or???" He nods and continues kissing me. He starts caressing my skin. I can feel his cold rings against my arm. He brings his touch down to my arm we're my cuts are."Ow! Fuck that hurt!" I yell. "I'm so sorry sweetheart. I didn't mean to- i-" "Eddie its fine don't worry about it."  I said getting up from my floor to my closet. I open it and pull out sweats and a band t-shirt. "Here Eds, i don't want you sleeping in jeans tonight." He nods and grabs it from me and makes his way to the bathroom to change.
I find something for me to wear tonight. I just find some light pink shorts and a white t-shirt. A few minutes later and Eddie comes back from the bathroom. "Hey Eds! Wanna watch a movie?" He smiles and nods. "Okay so grease or The Shining?" "Shining for sure."  I play the movie and we both lay on my bed.  I had my head on his chest and his arms we're around my shoulder. A couple minutes go by and my eyes are feeling heavy,and a second later i'm fast asleep in Eddie's arms.

———12:34am———

I slowly start opening my eyes to see that Eddie is gone from my bed. He isn't even in the room. I sit up and turn off the tv in my room. Then my door opens."hey baby, did I wake you?" He asks me crawling back next to me. I shake my head"no" and lay my head back on his chest. I slowly start to drift to sleep when i hear whispered In my ear.

"Good night Beautiful. Sweet dreams." Then kisses the top of my head. I smile a bit then fall fast asleep.

        2217 words
Poor y/n🥺🥺

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

4.4K 42 29
y/n is new to hawkins, you have a cousin(dustin) that lives in town. he's the only one you know SO far until you meet his friends at lunch.. but one ...
55.5K 1K 31
In the town of Hawkins everyone suffers the aftermath of all the strange events of the last year, specifically Mike, he changed completely, broke Ele...
2.4K 44 22
Smut filled Y/N storyline goodness. Giving Eddie the happiness he deserved while keeping you hot and bothered!
627 14 14
You attend Hawkins High for your final year getting ready for college. You play D&D with Dustin and Mike, your best friends, when Lucas can't make it...