Secret admirer - yoonmin

By flipwing

°• What will happen when Yoongi receives a text from a "secret admirer", could he guess who he is ? especiall... More

/ \
-
1 /
2 /
4 /
5 /
6 /

3 /

68 3 1
By flipwing

- Jimin, give me my jacket. Said Yoongi seriously.

The younger giggling cutely, step back with his precious thing.

- Ahaha, say the magic word.
- Asobo?
- Dumb ! He said pretending to sulk. Say I'm the most beautiful person than you never seen.
- You can dream !

Jimin has started to run, the rest of the group was still eating, like they don't care about their bickering. Yoongi started chasing him until Jimin blocks on his own, in a dead end.

- Give it to me.
- Noooo... or come to take it. He said playfully.

Yoongi approached him, till the younger back touches the wall. He put his face nearly his, their noses were so near and their lips even more.

Jimin started to think is going to have a heart attack.

- You said ?
- You... you...

Yoongi proudly removed the jacket, Jimin was too embarrassed to put up any resistance.

- Stop blushing or I'll finish to think you love me. He was kidding and stepping back.

'If you knew as much as you described the reality'.

~

Jimin smiled, Yoongi was so close to him.

- I should text him. He speaks at himself.

Jimin :
Hi, you were cute today.

Yoongi :
Stalker

Jimin :
But you never noticed me

Yoongi :
What's your fucking name ?

Jimin :
I can't say it

Yoongi :
Give me some hints so

Jimin :
Hum
Then, I'm a boy, does it bother you ?

Yoongi :
It depends, not really I guess

Jimin :
Hum, do you want to call ? I practiced singing recently for you

Yoongi
OK.

Honestly Yoongi was curious. Curiosity nothing more, how this mysterious secret admirer will sing ? How is his voice ? Why this cheesy stuff talijg to a perfect stranger makes him excited ?

~

When he heard his phone rang, Jimin got so nervous. He hesitated to take the call, worried about if he find his voice ugly? Or worst, he guessed who he is ?

He shook his head and answered the call.

Jimin started to sing automatically, eager to avoid any bad luck to talk, his voice was just purely beautiful, like a melody able to care every pain. His tone was special, Yoongi frowns behing his phone, he didnt expected he would be that good at singing. His tone was so sweet like he can go up and down easily.

Now yoongi knows he has to find a singer.

When he stopped singing, he ended up the call. Plunging his head into his cushion.

Yoongi :
You're voice was beautiful.
I'm amazed
Well done
We really should meet, I like rapping sometimes too

'Yeah I know but you never want to rap in front of me, always with Namjoon or even Jungkook. ' He thinks bitterly.

Jimin :
Maybe one day but not yet

Yoongi ?

Yoongi :
Yeah ?

Jomin :
I love you

Yoongi :
...

~

- His voice was incredible, really. I was astonished.
- Well, this stranger is probably not that bad. Do you know more about who is he ? Asked attentively Namjoon.
- No, but I will find. He's in this university, I just have to trap him. But I won't fall in love with him, he's still weird.
- So why ?
- Just to know. And to stop this game. I'm not a teenager.

Namjoon sighed, his friend is really blinded.

- And, how about Jimin ? He asked.
- Jimin ?
- Do you finally accept your love?
- Love ? Hurk. He's just a friend.

He sighed again. Yoongi is as blinded for his own feeling as for see who loves him.

~

- I thought you were kissing last time... I'm disappointed Jimin. Falsely sulks his best friend deferring to their little pursuit of the day before.
- We were really close but nothing happened. Like usual. You know, it's already a miracle he run after me. I was afraid he would be too lazy.
- He's never lazy for you. He winked.

He blushed rapidly. Taehyung tried to confort him, Jimin knows he has no chance to seduce Yoongi, because they're friends for years and he must considerate him mostly like a brother.

- I've to go, I've a dance training, bye and go talking to Jungkook, he was suspicious this morning.
- Wait... what ?

But Jimin was already on his way smiling, evidently Jungkook will confess his feelings. His grin fades away, he doesn't able to do the same... argh why love is so hard...

~

Jimin pulled up his second phone and meanwhile stretching he texted Yoongi.

Jimin
I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you

Yoongi :
If you were, you would have melted
It's a pity, I will be quiet

Jimin :
But a snowflake is cute, isn't it ?

Yoongi :
I don't know your face so I can't tell

Jimin :
I am
So, what are you doing ?

Yoongi :
I'm in the bus

Jimin :

Maybe I'm in the bus too

' I wish I would be with you, but I'm not'

Yoongi :
Stalker.

Jimin shut off his phone and stand up to dance. He likes when everything is perfect. And he puts down himself often about that, he doesn't look good enough despite of his performance stays incredible.

He has trained for hours, when he had took his shower, put a clean outfit, tied his shoes, he get off the building. Taehyung and Jungkook was seat down together on a bench.

'Did they wait for me?'

- Hey ! Why are you here ?
- Hey Jiminie, mmh we have a great new for you ! Said joyfully Taehyung.
- We're together ! Yelled Jungkook, kissing right after the cheek of his boyfriend.

Jimin can't help to think about Yoongi, he dreams to get the same chance that them. Why stuff like that never come to him?

- You're so cute ! Let's eat something, I'll pay for you. He offered.
- Right so, and we could talk about you know what. Taehyung said winking.

~

They talked all the evening and then, it's pretty late. Jimin got a good time, even sometimes he felt like the three wheels. But on the top of that, they talked about the 'secret admirer' case. And how Jimin should behaves, they told him to don't play at this risky game.

It's better to confess, to know straightly if the other loves you back.

They were about to say farewell, when Jungkook put a hand on his shoulder.

- Hey, Jimin ?
- Yeah ?
- Confess him is the best way. I know it's hard but... try.

Jimin nodded silently before smiled at the couple and came back home.

Maybe they're right, but now it's hardest to tell the truth.

~

Jimin :
Are you French because I Eiffel for you ?

Yoongi :
Stop being this annoying
Tell me your name

Jimin :
Sweetheart
You can call me like this
Or babe

Yoongi :
...
Call me daddy then....

Jimin
Oh I can
Here we go, daddy

Yoongi
I was kidding
You really have some weird kinks

Jimin
Only for you, daddy 🥰🥰
I'm kidding too please don't block me

Yoongi :
Then tell me your name or at least a pic

Jimin :
Of my dick ?

Yoongi
I'll block you

Jimin :
Okay okay
I was kidding
I'm not like this...
Please
I'm sorry
Don't let me in read
Yoongi
I can give you a hint

Yoongi :
Go ahead

Jimin :
Well, i know one of your friend

Yoongi :
I don't have many friends so it's gonna be quick to find you and kick you ass

Jimin  :
I'm waiting ✋️

Yoongi :
Kidding...

Jimin
I know
So, do you mind rap for me ?

Yoongi :
How do you know I rap

Jimin :
I sang for you-
So rap for me

Yoongi :
How.

Jimin :
You told me last time

Yoongi :
Mmh right
If you tell me your name I'll do it

Jimin sighed. Why even when a stranger asks him he still doesn't want to show. Namjoon or Jungkook are so favored. Even Taehyung maybe ever heard him.

Jimin :
I give up
But I don't give up you <3

Yoongi :
Hopelessly...

Jimin :
Good night Yoongi

Afterwards he dropped his phone on his bed and leaning on his back. His hearts was pouting, texting him is like his fix of happiness. He can easier talk to him behind a screen.

~

- Jungkook ?
- Yes Yoongi, what's up ?
- Make me a list of all your friends.
- For what ? You finally want to make fr...
- The secret admirer know one of my friend so, I investigate.

Jungkook took his phone and note few names, writing on the top Jimin, but doesn't want to make it too obvious so he tapped after the name of Namjoon, Jin andTaehyung.

- I don't have so many friends. But here we go!
- Jimin, Namjoon, Jin,... are you serious ?
- What ? It can be one of them. He shrugged.
- Impossible, mmh thanks, see you later.

~

- Jimin ?
- Yes! Hyung do you want something? He said with a huge and cheerfull smile.
- Can you make a list of your friends please.
- Yes, for sure.
- You don't ask me why ?

Jimin almost choked.

- I... your my friend so I trust you, that's all. He stuttered.

Yoongi pull an arm around his shoulders, showing a gummy smile.

- Sorry to suspect you for a second, I know you're a great friend, and I know you never loved me.
- Right yeah... I had to go, I'll text you the names later. He said coldly before leaving quickly.

I'm on the 'Friendzone', thinks bitterly Jimin. His heart sank and he walked empty to the bathroom, tears welling up in his eyes.

~

- Jimin ! What's the heck going on ? Yelled Taehyung, next to Jin waiting to see him.

Indeed, Jimin is locked in a cubicle, and his sobbing echo in the room.

In fact Jin was already in the restroom when a tearful Jimin arrived. Even the younger tried to hide his sobbing, it was too visible. Jin just called Taehyung and the both waited in front of a closed door, in misunderstanding.

- I... just want to be alone. He Friendzoned me.

Jin sighed.

- Why are you even bought a disposable phone when you could confess directly?
- DID YOU LISTEN ME ? He Friendzoned me so it's already less embarrassing. And wait, he sobs, why everyone knows...
- It was too obvious Jimin, please get ou of here now. Said Taehyung.

Jimin wipes his tears with his sleeve, and finally join his friends. They hugged him, and the poor boy feel already a little better.

- What happened ? Asks kindly the older.

~

Jimin told them and they smile to him with sympathy. Suddenly Taehyung's phone rings.

- It's Yoongi, he said taking the phone of the hook.

- Yeah ? Mmh, he's with me, Jin is here too, he nodded, in the restroom, the one near the cafétéria. See you'.

Jimin blinked, and shook his friend.

- What the heck...
- Jimin, he was worried about you, you leaved weirdly, take this chance to talk with him.

He sighed and Jin give him an other hug.

Damn why life is so hard ?

~

Yoongi and Jimin are walking in the hallway now, without talking, it must be pretty awkward but no one cares.

- Did I say something wrong ? I was just teasing you...
- No no ! I was tired because you know, we have a lot of exams currently and I was just... expected to see you out of the university more that's all. But I don't mean I... I don't mean a date or anything, just a friendship hang out. And you never asked me that so I was just you know....
- Hey, calm down, I get it. He smiles tenderly. You miss me right ?

Jimin choked, yes of course even they see each other every single day because of their friends group, it's not the same. It's been a while they don't do anything together. And Jimin needs attention, especially Yoongi attention. Texting him is not the same like in real life, even he has the courage to talk more and less shyly.

- A little yes.

The older ruffles his hair before they have to go to class. 'So cute' Yoongi thinks saying him goodbye.

~

In his way joinging his next class Yoongi has met Jin. Or rather Jin jumped into him. Anyway, they're walking together, and Yoongi has a weird feeling.

- So, do you often talk with this secret admirer?
- Mmh, not that much. He rolled his eyes seeing the older looking like he doesn't believe him. Right right don't glance at me like that, yes we talk almost every day.
- And ? Do you know more about him ?
- Not really.
- This boy must be kind, don't act fool with him, I defend you, loving someone is not easy at all, and if he doesn't dare to talk to you in real life it's probably because he's afraid. So be nice with him.

Yoongi rolled his eyes again.

- And how about Jimin ? He said naturally.
- Jimin ? Why that ?
- Oh come on, don't tell you don't have any crush on him.

This time his eyes don't rolled but become widen.

- Jin is always aware of everything. He says proudly.
- Don't speak silly, I don't like him in this way.
- You can tell me...

But Yoongi has already turned into his class, letting Jin behind him, struggling between to want to shake him to put his thoughts in place or strangle him for being so jaded.

Yoongi was almost confused, why Jungkook and Jin came talk to him about his feeling for Jimin ?

~

When Jimin finally finished his last class, he walked to his locker. And Yoongi was just lean against.

His eyes widen and he feels fluttered. 'Don't blush Jimin' He thinks before reach the oldest.

- Hey !
- Hey Jimin.

The said Jimin got goosebumps when Yoongi shifted just a little so he could open his locker but not enough for Jimin to didn't smell his scent and brush against his body.

- By... by the way, did you find who is your secret admirer? He asked, put his books in his locker.
- Not yet. He shrugged. Do you have a clue ?
- No no, I was just wondering, you're lucky!
- Lucky ?
- Yeah, isn't it ?
- He's weird, he had better to confess, I don't like talking without knowing with who. But in fact, he sings very well.

Jimin blushes harder. Even he feels like he should tell him it's him, but he contains himself and change the subject.

~

They wandered around the mall for hours, now it's getting pretty dark but not too much.

Jimin unconsciously stared at a bar karaoke, he likes singing and he never done this activity. He doesn't feel confident about showing his voice, he is persuaded he doesn't sing well.

- Do you want to go there ? Yoongi asked.

Jimin get out of his trance and blushing, he bits his lip.

- No, ahaha I don't sing well at all. I would be so embarrassed.

Yoongi convinced Jimin wants to sing, thinking he just doesn't dare to do it, and he never admit it but he would like to make Jimin having a good time, he decided to drag the poor boy in the bar.

- Eeeh... Jimin complains.
- Don't be shy, we're friend for years and I've never heard you singing.

'False'

- You don't prefer to... I don't know go to...
- Jimin. Let's do it. I bet your voice is not that bad.

He sighed and nodded to the older. He doesn't have any reason to refuse above all.

~

Yoongi ordered 2 ice Americano before settled on an empty table. Jimin internally panicked, nervous about  Yoongi could recognise his voice. Damn, why life is still against him ?

Yoongi, in an other hands, was suspicious. Why Jimin didn't want to go there ? He looked very opposed although he seemed to only want to go there.

They sipped their beverages, observing people singing. The bar has got a little stage, not that big but it was enough.

- Oh the next round is for you. Said Yoongi.

Jimin swallowed, like a child who doesn't want to go to school. He sinks into the seat like he would disappear by magic.

- Are you sure ?
- Why not ?

He finally stand up, walking like his last hour was arrived and take the mic to the girl who was singing before.

He let a glance to Yoongi and a part of him was pleased to sing and make him smile like that. But an other part was deadly afraid.

He choose "Star" of Loona. It's a sweet song, and he sings it often when nobody is here to hear him. So it was a safe bet, knowing he was really nervous to sing in front of people and especially Yoongi.

Shy he stands on the little stage, trying to breathe normally.

After all, perhaps Yoongi doesn't remember, he sang once time to him, and it was behind a phone so the quality was probably distorting. He will never make the connection.

" You're in my mind, when I'm asleep..." he start to sing, looking at his shoes before more confident he dares to raise his eyes to his Starlight.

His voice had a particular resonance, high-pitched, cracking at times. And especially, Yoongi has already heard this melodious sound. Somewhere, but he can't remember the exact place. It's weird, he never heard him sing before, his voice is apparently similar at an one other ? But wich one ?

It was disturbing, to be honest he doesn't know how to think but for the moment he was too focus and lost in this incredible voice. And also this amazing face. If he already like Jimin and find him beautiful, now it's like he discovered a new face of the boy. Even he will never love him back, that's what he's always been convinced of. Jimin is his universe, the part of the world who makes him believe in life and who cheers him when he's down.

The end of the song coming, Jimin bows pretty embarrassed, and run to his seat. He sits nervously, what Yoongi will say ? Does he remember ?

- I... I can explain... he started sweating but the older cut him.

- Explain what ? That you have talent ? It was truly good.

Jimin can't help to smile and blushe so hard. It was definitely the best compliment from the best person. His confidence raises and his mind has completely forget all this fears.

- And you, go rap something. It's getting late and I don't wanna leave without hearing you. He said taking a sip of his beverage.
- Mmmh, he looks like he was thinking hard, well why not. You deserve it. He said standing up.

Jimin giggles a little. How cute Yoongi is. Or instead how appealing Yoongi is.

Jimin was definitely lost in a dream when Yoongi starting to rap. He expressed the lyrics perfectly, with his own grain which made the song very special. No doubt he is talented.

The rap was slowly on certain parts and faster in others, Jimin could see all his work, his efforts paid off very well. And Jimin for the first time hears him rapping. It was amazing. Why he never heard him before, what a pity.

~

When they left the bar, Jimin was holding his arm, giggling lovely. It was natural for him to do this, this evening was definitely great. For once, they were only them. And this, is the best things for him. He couldn't help to smile like a child.

Now, Jimin is lying down on his bed. He's so happy. He remember all the memories they made. How he feels so good righ now. Can't help to smile like an idiot.

He took his phone and texted Yoongi with his real mobile.

Jimin :

It was really great, thanks !!

Yoongi :
It was cool yeah

Jimin :

Good night hyung <3

Few minutes passed and Yoongi haven't responded yet. Is the heart at this end made him uncomfortable? Disgusted? He blamed himself now, imagining all the scenario possible.

Yoongi :

Good night Jiminie

He sighed of relief. And as soon as he could he took the other phone and text the same person. He is over the moon, 'Jiminie' that's cute.

Jimin :
Hi~
How are you today ?

Yoongi :
Good
You ?

Jimin :
Same here
Even I'll be better if you were my husband

Yoongi :
I need to know who are you before being your husband, dumb

Jimin laughed a little before taped quickly a response, afraid he could fall asleep.

Jimin :
One day
I need time

Yoongi :
False
You need courage

Jimin :

Have you ever confessed to someone?
It's really hard

Yoongi :
You make it hard by yourself

Jimin :

Maybe 

But I love you and I can wait <33

~

Hi ! This chapter is a bit longer so I hope you enjoyed it. Tell me how to improve my writing, I know it's not really good :( but I do my utmost!

By the way, I listened to much Domino from Itzy, this song is a masterpiece seriously.

Then, see you in the next chapter !

Flipwing 🪐✨️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 253K 63
Jungkook is a single CEO father, and Taehyung is a college student looking for work. Jungkook has children who are afraid of other people, but things...
122K 2.7K 6
The Dursley's take a step too fare now changing Harry for the forever, now the joker of the Magical realm and he love to play games - C.W
1.9M 56.2K 45
[ PETER PARKER ] ❝ did i seriously just fucking send a nude to the wrong person ❞ ❝ ... i think you did ... ❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━ a story in which ryder ph...
1.3M 56.7K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC