Naruto The Uzumaki And Senju...

Od NezutheRatGod

What if Naruto was a prodigy and was heir to two of the three most powerful clans in the elemental nations. N... Viac

Chapter 1. A Sad Day
Chapter 2. Kumo incident
Chapter 3. Meeting The Fox
Chapter 4. Training
Chapter 5. New Friends And Massacre
Chapter 6. Rage Of The Slug Princess
Chapter 7. Fire Daimyo
Chapter 8. Best Friend
Chapter 9. Another Uzumaki?
Chapter 10. Birthday And Summons
Chapter 11. Meeting Number 7
Chapter 12. Heading To Uzushiogakure
Chapter 13. Uzumaki Summons
Chapter 14. Returning To Konoha
Chapter 15. Heritage Revealed
Chapter 16. Team 11
Chapter 17. Going To The Land Of Iron
Chapter 18. Naruto Vs Mifune
Chapter 19. Spy In The Lair Of Snakes
Chapter 20. Council Meetings
Chapter 21. Working With Other Teams
Chapter 22. Making Deals And Darkness
Chapter 24. Land Of Waves
Chapter 25. Battle Of The Bridge
Chapter 26. Returning To Konoha
Chapter 27. Mission To Suna
Chapter 28. Suna
Chapter 29. Preparing For The Chunin Exams
Chapter 30. Chunin Exams Begin
Chapter 31. Politics And The Forest Of Death
Chapter 32. Ending Of The Forest Of Death
Chapter 33. Preliminary Exams
Chapter 34. Training
Chapter 35. Chunin Exams First Rounds
Chapter 36. Naruto Vs Sasuke And Konoha Crush
Chapter 37. Battle Of The Kages
Chapter 38. Aftermath
Chapter 39. Promotion And Political Marriage
Chapter 40. Akatsuki

Chapter 23. Zabuza

7.1K 193 84
Od NezutheRatGod

It was a peaceful day in Konoha, birds were chirping, civilians going about their day and ninja patrolling or wandering around looking for something or someone.

"I SAID NO!!!!!" *BOOOOM*.

Everyone looked up and saw a figure go flying and slam into the Hyuga compound.

Back at the front of the Uzumaki Senju compound was a very angry Tsunade "damn Hyuga why won't they get the message I won't let Naruto marry any of them!".

Ever since it was announced that Naruto was put in the CRA almost every clan that had a daughter tried to get Tsunade to agree to have them marry Naruto. The only one who didn't was Tsume who simply said "if my daughter or member of my clan falls for him then that's fine, me and my clan have no interest in trying to control the pups clans unlike everyone else or have your influence. My ancestors have always respected your clansmen and any time we had a marriage between us we let the couple decide which clan they want to be part of".

Safe to say Tsunade's respect for the Inuzuka grew that day.

She went back into the clan compound and saw Shizune looking over some medical cases seeing what she'd have to do to help them heal.

"Oh Tsunade-sama was it the Hyuga again?" Said Shizune looking up at her.

Tsunade sat down in the chair Infront of Shizune "yes... The elders of the clan keep trying to get me to make Naruto marry Hinata".

"Wow.. they must be really desperate then" said Shizune as she poured herself and Tsunade a cup of tea.

"They are, after Minato died along with Kushina then me leaving, they became the second strongest clan in Konoha then the Uchiha clan were massacred so they became the strongest clan in the village. Then all of a sudden me and Naruto arrived the Hyuga feel threatened given once he becomes stronger they may be moved to the third strongest while the Uzumaki and Senju become the two strongest clans that also have the most influence in all of Hi no Kuni especially since Naruto has a close relationship with the Daimyo and his family".

So in order to prevent that they want want to marry into the clan so they can have influence over both clans to ensure the Hyuga stays the strongest" said Tsunade.

She sighed and slumped further into her chair hoping the arranged marriage requests will stop soon.

Just then a knock on the gate was heard and Shizune walked to it and checked it out.

"I hope Naruto, Fuu and Akane come back from that B rank bandit fortress raid soon..." Said Tsunade.

"TSUNADE-SAMA!!".

Tsunade immediately stood up and ran outside seeing Shizune standing Infront of a massive pile of letters and scrolls that was about 10 feet high "what the hell is this!?".

"T-this are all r-requests to marry Naruto from nobles and clans from all over Konoha and other countries and villages" said Shizune.

5 veins and tick marks appeared on Tsunade's forehead as her eyebrow started to twitch in anger as a fire appeared in her eye.

___

Hiruzen just finished going through his training regiment in his private training grounds so he can get back in shape, he was about to go and get himself some food when a Anbu appeared.

"Forgive me Hokage-sama but a urgent letter appeared from team 7" said the Anbu.

Hiruzen nodded his head and body flickered back to his office where he saw his clone working on all the less important stuff, he grabbed the letter from the messenger hawk and read it.

"Damnit.." it was Kakashi who was requesting aid since his mission was upgraded to an A rank "do we have any teams near where team 7 is?".

"From what I remember sir no, the only team remotely near them is team 11" said an Anbu.

Hiruzen nodded his head and grabbed a blank scroll and quickly wrote down his orders before he did a quick summoning to summon a small messenger monkey.

"Bring this letter to team 11 immediately" said Hiruzen which made the monkey nod his head before he de-summoned himself to do as ordered.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Man killing those bandits was easier than I thought" said Naruto as he was sitting under a tree cleaning his mom's sword.

"I agree, it was funny watching them run away when all three of us used our super strength to destroy the entire fortress" said Fuu laying on the grass kicking her legs up in the air as she remembered it.

"It was even funnier when I pulled out my Ōdachi and cleaved 3 of them in half" said Akane who was leaning against Naruto's back cleaning her ōdachi.

Yamato looked at them and smiled, he was very happy that Jiraiya and Tsunade taught them about killing and how to deal with it since it made the mission much easier.

Just then a poof of smoke appeared next to him and once it dissipated it showed a small monkey holding a scroll "a message from Hokage-sama".

Once the monkey handed him the message he disappeared.

Yamato opened up the scroll and read it's contents which made his eyes widen "team you have 10 minutes to get ready to move, team 7 is in need of our help".

They all nodded and quickly got ready to move out "where we going sensei?" Asked Fuu.

"Towards the land of waves".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kakashi jumped back and threw a kunai at Zabuza to help him gain distance form the swordsman, once he landed on the water he went through some quick hand signs "lightening style: Electric murder".

The lightening chakra went through the water but Zabuza was quick enough and jumped over but immediately clicked his tongue when he saw a demon windmill shuriken coming at him.

Right when it hit him his body dissolved into water showing he was clone.

"Damn where is he... Wait why is the wat-SHIT!!!" Before Kakashi could jump a massive bubble of water surrounded him trapping him in place and forcing him to use chakra on his lungs to keep himself from drowning or die from lack of air.

"Hm so the legendary Kakashi isn't so legendary after all if a simple C rank Jutsu can catch you off guard" said Zabuza with a grin "now hand over the bridge builder and I met let your genin take home one of your arms".

"RUN!! PROTECT THE BRIDGE BUILDER AND GET OUT OF HERE!!!".

"No, a Uchiha never retreats!" Said Sasuke a he got ready to fight.

"That's right Kakashi sensei besides Sasuke-kun will win this fight easily!" Yelled Sakura.

Sai stood there with an emotionless look on his face "if only I was back at Konoha helping Hokage-sama instead of mosquito bite chest and sasgay".

Sasuke charged at Zabuza and stopped at the waters edge while going through some quick hand signs and launched a bunch of small fire balls.

"Hmph please" Zabuza lazily swung his sword and destroyed all the small fire balls "I'm an A rank ninja brat, do you really think something as weak and noticable as that will work on me?".

"HEY DON'T BE MEAN TO SASUKE-KUN!!" yelled Sakura defending her crush.

"Hehehe I can be nice, though it won't matter since all o-" Zabuza stopped mid sentence and swung his sword where it clashed with another sword and once his eyes landed on the blade his blood ran cold "how the fuck do you have that sword!!!".

In Naruto's hands was his mother's sword 'the crimson butcher' it was highly feared and respected much like the 'Shinigamis blade'.

"Well that's simple" said Naruto as he put more pressure against Zabuza's blade which made the missing ninja start to sink into the water from the sheer pressure being placed on him "it's my mother's".

As soon as those words left Naruto's mouth Zabuza's eyes got even bigger before he managed to jump back on the water but he didn't get a break as he saw another sword coming down on him. He quickly turned to face it and blocked a strike from a large Ōdachi that was almost as big as the girl wielding it.

Zabuza manged to grab a kunai and take a quick swipe with it forcing the red headed girl to jump back and stand next to Naruto.

"So.. your the son of Minato Senju and Kushina Uzumaki" said Zabuza with a hint of respect in his voice "no wonder your able to wield that blade... But I don't think your worthy of it".

"Oh and why is that?" Said Naruto curiously.

"That blade is the only other blade to ever handle going up against 3 of the 7 swordsmen so come at me and prove you can wield it!".

Naruto knew for a fact he could simply pull out the 'Shinigamis blade' and that would make him realize he's worthy but his pride as an Uzumaki wouldn't allow that, swordsmanship for the Uzumaki clan was almost as revered as Fuinjutsu.

"Akane heal Kakashi's wounds I'll take care of Zabuza" said Naruto.

"Are you sure? Fuu and Yamato are still a slight ways away since me and you double timed it here" said Akane.

"Yes I'll be fine" said Naruto.

Akane nodded her head and put her sword away before she went and started to heal Kakashi.

"Kenjutsu and Taijutsu only" said Zabuza as he pointed his blade at him.

"Very well Zabuza.. now let's dance".

Both of them charged at each other and Naruto made a quick slash which Zabuza blocked but the force of the blow made his bones groan "how strong is this boy!?".

He was knocked out of his thoughts when the blades disengaged before Naruto made another quick swipe at him which he ducked under and tried to perform a leg sweep but Naruto saw it and countered by kicking his own leg at it.

A massive explosion went off and Zabuza was thrown back and he was holding his leg in extreme pain since the bone was cracked and it was only thanks to his shin guards which he hides that his leg wasn't broken.

"Your pretty decent but let's see how you are when I get serious!" The missing ninja charged forward and swung his sword at him with Naruto noticing a weak point in the sword and he decided to exploit it.

The two blades continued clashing and it was only thanks to Naruto's natural durability and his super human strength that he was keeping up with a man that had well over 10 years of experience over him.

The blades clashed again but this time Naruto activated a seal on the blade and chakra started to coat the sword, because of that it actually started to cut through Zabuza's sword.

With him seeing this he jumped back but saw a kunai coming at him so with a quick spin he kicked it away before he landed on the water and saw Naruto charging at him again holding the sword to his side to make a quick draw.

"Uzumaki style: Suijin slash!" Faster than Zabuza was expecting Naruto managed to leave a deep cut across the missing ninjas chest but thanks to Zabuza's instincts he swung his blade at the same time slashing Naruto's side.

Both ninja jumped back to recover quickly but they then charged back again and this it was to end the clash.

Zabuza saw Naruto throw another kunai and he used his sword to block it but one of the went through the hole in the blade and got imbedded in his leg. He looked down and saw that the kunai had a explosive note on it.

"We Uzumaki are cunning Zabuza!!".

Naruto's hand extended and Zabuza recognized the explosive seal on his hand and he knew he won't be able to dodge it so he went in for the kill.

Naruto's hand released a explosion which synched with the kunai that Zabuza managed to kick away but not dodge the explosion.

Zabuza's sword came down and slashed Naruto's stomach.

They both went flying in opposite directions with Naruto slamming into the shore of the lake while Zabuza slammed into a tree.

Both of them forced their bodies up and ignored their injuries in hopes of continuing the fight.

Zabuza's chest and left leg had 1st and 2nd degree burns, his left leg was broken and he was pretty sure some of his ribs were as well.

Naruto had two nasty cuts on him and his left arm was burned badly because of the explosion with all of them starting to heal, but with him moving around it wasn't as fast as it'd normally be.

They both wanted to continue fighting but then a masked ninja appeared and grabbed Zabuza before the ninja disappeared just as fast.

"Well.. that was my first encounter with one of the seven deadly swordsman... I'm gonna pass out now".

His body slumped to the ground unconscious from the adrenaline leaving his body, but right before he lost consciousness he saw that Fuu and Yamato arrived.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

353K 3.2K 22
This is a story about a young boy left and neglected by his parents. The young boy is Naruto. He will soon be powerful to surpass his father, the 4th...
15.1K 335 7
Naruto hated being powerless. He hated everyone in the village for something he had no couldn't control over. One day after being at the brink of dea...
13K 171 10
Uzumaki Boruto is a student from Hidden Leaf Village who is a problem to most of the villagers. He is the son from the 7th Hokage Naruto Uzumaki, and...
3K 71 9
Konohagakure, it's a place where legends are born. On the day of the nine tails attack the 4th hokage, the flash died a hero, but unknown to the rest...