GlitchDust

By adamabyss12

This is Glitchtale, but the beginning is different. Instead of Sans being his usual self, he turns into himse... More

Dusty Megalomaniac
EVEN DUSTIER/☜︎✞︎☜︎☠︎ 👎︎🕆︎💧︎❄︎✋︎☜︎☼︎
❤️DETERMINATION❤️
Your Best Friend
Continue
A Near-Horrific Visit
Dust
Another Unwanted Visitor
Love
My Promise
Game Over
Justice
Animosity
Hope
Brav-Fear-Y
Twin Sanses at Near Death
Scoundrel
Dustbelief
Storyswap
Glitch and Abyss
Dusttrust and Seraphim
Bad Time Trio
Nightmare Beginning
Omega Timeline
FP!Frisk
Glitchkiller
A Glitched Thought
Demitale
Paper Crane
Trainertale
Last Breath/Last Genocide
Fatal_Error and Anti-Error
Attack on the Omega Timeline
Protect All
DustShift
Alternate Positivity Guardian
Unnameable
Royal Pain
Resting
Loading Fail(to keep)Safe
Let's Rock
Fearful Determination
Satsujinki
Endertale
Refusetale
Hollow Righteousness
Talk from the Void
The Punk and The Mafia
Dustbelief and Disbelief
Undertoad
LV20 Cross
The Strongest Error of All
Battle of God and Demon
MainFrame Battle
GlitchDust Sans Info
Purified!Dream Info
Tint
Rising Nightmare
Nightmarish Battle
Help
Something New
BROTHER
The Parasitic Ruler
Recovering
Help_Falls
Betty's Revenge
An Unlikely Alliance
Unusual Partnership
Getting Closer
100
Battle between Alpha Brothers
Judge, Jury, and Executioner
The Battle Within
Warlock
Mostly Back to Normal
An Invited/Uninvited Guest
Anti-Flowey
Void...
Fatal Error Fight
One Left
Problems
Faker
Chaos
Rematch
Coded Cosmic Determination
The True King
Infectious Abomination
Destructive Abomination
One More
A Hacking Creator
Concern in Wattpad

Ashes to Dust

3K 54 57
By adamabyss12

Sans and Asriel, who decided to teleport Frisk in with Gaster, decided to explain what happened, especially with what was behind those accidents. And needless to say, Gaster is not happy, as he than told Sans and everyone else what he discovered, and how it is connected to Bete Noire.

"I can't believe it. This thing had been here from a long time, all because of that twisted wizard back then, all because of the coexistence between human and monsters? How petty is she?"

Sans said, as his eyes narrowed, and he than spoke out.

"Worse, that Jessica human framed Paps. If I ever see her at our front door step, I am gonna make sure that she suffers for it."

Gaster nodded, as he than spoke out.

"Agreed, and the fact that she nearly got you and Asriel killed. She will pay for this. But right now, we need to know what she can do."

Asriel than held his cheek, as he than spoke out.

"When...when I was with Bete, she...she did something to me. She...she made me see Chara in her place, even though it was really her. And she had a spear in her hands. I...I think she used something to make me hallucinate."

This made Gaster unhappy, as he spoke out.

"So she can make hallucinations to?"

Sans than spoke out.

"Only to Asriel. I didn't see her do it to me at the same time. I think she is only limited to one person at a time."

Gaster nodded, as he than spoke out.

"I need to contact Alphys on the current situation. And Sans, I need you to make sure you are at watch of anything suspicious, and contact Undyne of what happened."

Sans nodded, as he than took out the phone, and he began to speak to her.

A while later...

Sans and Gaster are outside, as Sans spoke out.

"G, I know you and Alphys have a plan of some kind when it comes to the kid. But we have no idea what her full capabilities are. She may be an inverted soul bearer, but she is different than Bravery, it's opposite, not to mention stronger. We need to know what her abilities are first."

Gaster nodded, as he than spoke out.

"I know, Sans, and this is why we have been preparing for something. We are going to try and find her, so that I can be the one to do it, and Alphys, she can trap that thing's companion, Kumu, I believe she called it. After all, Bete Noire, she is not human nor monster. She is not even a living thing in my eyes, despite having a soul. She is nearly a magical construct, and nothing more."

Sans nodded, as than, Frisk came to Gaster, as Sans and Gaster looked to see Frisk, as Gaster spoke out.

"I believe I'm aware of what you came to tell me."

Gaster than turned to Frisk, as he looks down at him.

"About that... that thing. I must warn you Frisk, in the conditions you are right now you don't stand a chance I also discovered that there can only be 1 Determination soul existing at the same time, same with Fear/Pink While it's true that only Fear can defeat Determination, only Determination can defeat Fear as well Do not be afraid Frisk Fear is something that can be overcome, defeated. Your determination isn't. You have no limits child, remember that. And Sans, you are determined yourself, and yet, you possess much a greater one than Frisk. So you should be able to defeat her to."

Sans nodded his head, as he than looks down, but he than noticed something.

"What's that."

Gaster and Frisk looked down, and saw that a pink blob is coming towards them. As now ruled by Gaster and Sans, whenever you find something that is related to Bete, such as the color, Pink, kill it."

Sans and Gaster stepped back, as Frisk made a sword and shield, as he then spoke out to the blob.

"Bring it on."

Sans than saw another blob, as he than spoke out.

"Time to get dunked on."

He than raised his hand and summoned a Gaster Blaster at the blob, and destroyed it. Frisk than tired to slice it with his sword, but it will keep on getting you, as Frisk spoke out.

"No matter how many times I hit it, it always gets back up."

Gaster than spoke out.

"That's the thing, Frisk."

He than held out his hand and summoned a Giant Hand, as he than spoke out.

"You are not strong enough."

The blob than took on the form of Sans,  it Sans, not appreciating this, fired his Gaster Blaster and destroyed it himself, as Sans spoke out.

"I do not like impersonators, ever."

Gaster, Sans, and Frisk teleported and see Asriel and Alphys, as they seem like they have fought against those same things, as Sans spoke out.

"I'm guessing you guys fought against some pink blobs, right?"

This surprised Asriel, as Sans spoke out.

"That thing, Bete, she just have made them and summoned them. This is really bad, G."

Gaster nodded, as he than spoke out to Asriel and Frisk.

"You and Asriel should go and check on the school, Frisk Whatever it is that thing is planning, these 'blobs' might be all around the city."

Frisk than spoke out to Gaster.

"Us? What about you?"

Gaster than spoke out.

"Alphys and I have a plan to stop the blobs in the city. And Sans, I want you to go with them as well, and keep as many civilians away from these blobs as possible. We have no idea what they'll do."

Sans nodded, but as he did, a sound came from the front door. Everyone checked to hear Undyne's voice.

"WHY ARE YOU KNOCKING JUST OPEN IT!"

Than, to Sans' happiness, Papyrus' voice was heard.

"BUT WHAT IF THEY'RE HAVING A NAP?"

Then, Undyne shouted out.

"GET DOWN!!!"

Then, the spear opened up, as a blob had been pierced by the spear, and Undyne and Alphys saw each other.

"Undyne, guys!!"

Alphys shouted, as Undyne ran forward and hugged Alphys, before Undyne spoke out.

"Hey, Alph, sorry about the door."

Alphys than spoke out.

"D-Don't worry about it!"

Sans smiled, but he then turned to the door, and he saw someone that he never thought would be here.

Jessica Grey was out there, and seeing the enraged faces of Sans, Gaster, and Asriel, she was a bit scared of this.

Asriel's face was covered in markings and his rainbow fire is ready, but before he can have a chance to attack, Gaster and Sans beat him to it first, with Sans summoning a Gaster Blaster, and Gaster using on of his hands.

The 2 Blasts fired at Jessica's direction, with the intention to kill her. But when the most Clare's, Sans, Gaster, and Jessica, all 3 of them were stunned, at just what they are seeing before their eyes.

Papyrus had gotten in the way, with the top half of a Gaster Blaster head summoned in front of him, as he blocked the combined attack of both Sans and Gaster, which confused them.

"Papyrus, get out of the way."

Sans spoke out, his left eye flaring, as Papyrus spoke out.

"I CAN'T!! IF YOU DO IT, YOU'LL HURT HER."

Sans frowned even more, as he spoke angrily again without raising his voice.

"That human, worked for the one that had framed you, and is likely responsible for the deaths of other monsters. You think I am gonna let that pass by and spare her?"

But then, Papyrus spoke out to Sans.

"I KNOW THAT, BUT KILLING HER WON'T SOLVE ANYTHING EITHER. PLUS, SHE SAID THAT SHE IS REALLY SORRY FOR WHAT SHE HAD DONE."

Sans lowered his hand, as he than spoke out.

✋︎ ♎︎□︎■︎❼︎⧫︎ ♌︎♏︎●︎♓︎♏︎❖︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ♒︎♏︎●︎●︎♓︎⬧︎♒︎ ♍︎●︎♋︎♓︎❍︎📬︎

Gaster had also lowered his hand, as he also spoke out

✋ ☟✌❄☜ ✋❄

This made Papyrus confused, as Jessica than stepped forward, her eyes afraid, but also remorseful. And while Sans wants to think that she really does feel bad, because she worked with Bete, he does not believe in her.

I know... who you're looking for Dr. Gaster."

Jessica than raised a thumb drive, as she spoke out.

"I can tell you exactly where she is."

Gaster seems to be satisfied with the answer, as he than lowered his hands, and spoke out.

"Very well then...Frisk, Asriel... I'll teleport you both to the school, and Sans will come with you."

Asgore then spoke out to Gaster.

"I'll go with them if you don't mind Gaster."

Gaster nodded his head, as he than spoke out.

"Of course not your highness. Miss Undyne, it'd be wise for you to make sure the civilians are okay. Humans are too vulnerable to these small monsters."

This made Undyne unhappy, as she spoke out.

"Why should I-"

But than, Alphys spoke out.

"It's alright Undyne. I'll be fine."

Undyne looked conflicted, before she sighed, and spoke out.

"...Alright. If you say so doc."

Gaster nodded, as he than turned to Sans, Frisk, and Asriel.

"You may come back here and wait for us when you're done."

Sans than spoke out.

"Be careful with that thing, G. For all we know, Bete could have a trick up her sleeve.

Gaster nodded, as he spoke out.

"I'll do my best, Sans."

Sans nodded, as Asgore then spoke out to Asriel.

"Asriel...I know is not the right time to ask but... would you like to play some catch after this?"

Asriel than spoke out to his father.

"Sure, dad."

Asgore nodded, before going next to the 3 of them and spoke out.

"Let's go."

Gaster nodded, as he than held out his hand, and teleported all 4 of them to the school. And the moment that they got here, everything is in chaos, as a teacher spoke out.

"Run this way, hurry!!!"

A bunch of the children tried to get away, but a bunch of the pink blobs attacked, and luckily, Toriel got in the way, as she than spoke out.

"Thank you for being so brave, my child. Now go find some place safe with your friends. I'll take care of this."

Sans than spoke out.

"Toriel."

Toriel turned around, and saw Asgore, Asriel, Frisk, and Sans present, with Sans left eye flaring purple, as he than points his hands, and bones pierced the pink blobs, as Sans spoke out.

"Need a hand."

Toriel looked at the 4 of them and nodded, as everyone began fighting back. As Sans fought back, a couple of voices spoke out.

"Who are we looking for again?"

A kid said, as another kid spoke out.

"For my little sister, she was at the cafeteria but I couldn't find her. Please help me find her."

This made Sans look down, as it reminds him of his little brother, Papyrus, when he struggled to help him whenever he has a chance. He clenched his fist, as he spoke out.

"Hey, Kid. Do you need help on something?"

One of the kids, a boy with green eyes, spoke out.

"Please help us! I'm looking for Lily, my sister, she should be around here."

Sans than spoke out.

"I can teleport to her. But I need know what she looks like first. Can you show me a picture of her?"

The child, named Cam, nodded, as he took out a photo, and Sans looked at it, before nodding his head, and he gave the photo back, before teleporting to where Lily is at. He than looked around, before he than saw green eyes under a desk, as he spoke out.

"Hey, you're Lily, right?"

Lily looked up at Sans, as he spoke out.

"Your brother is looking for you. I'm here to bring you back to him."

This made Lily perk up, as she spoke out.

"Really?"

Sans nodded, as he grabbed her and teleported. When the brother saw her, Lily squealed.

"Cam, you're okay!!"

"Lily!!"

The boy, Cam and Lily, hugged each other tightly, and Sans noticed the a pink blob nearly attack Cam. Thinking quickly, Sans used a fireball to attack the blob. This made Cam and Lily jump, as Sans spoke out.

"Kiddos, get out of here, fast. And watch yourselves."

The young kids nodded, as Lily, Cam, and Robin were able to get out of the door and escape, with the AMD Outside waiting had being able to send them to safety. But as Sans watched, suddenly, he felt a pain in his soul, like it had been pierced by a blade, and at the same time, a few of the kids at the school had their souls consumed, most were powerful themselves. He than spoke out.

"Gaster..."

Sans turned around, as he than teleported to Gaster's location as fast as he can, and he saw something that enraged him. Sans was about to enter the fight, but then, Alphys and Jessica came in and used various gadgets on Bete, saving his father. But than, Alphys got stabbed by Bete's spear, and Undyne came in. She think she sees Bete and tries to fire a spear at her,  but what Undyne does not know, is that Alphys is the only one there in that position, and Bete is simply at a wall. Undyne fired the spears,  it thinking quickly, Sans sends in Phantom Papyrus and saves Alphys in the nick of time, while hitting Betty with a fireball. Needless to say, Betty was not happy.

"What?! Who dares?!"

"Alphys!"

Undyne said, as she ran to Alphys and hugged. And it is there, thar Sans dropped in. Bete looked at Sans and was stunned to see him, as he spoke out.

"Heya, Kiddo. Did you miss me?"

This made Bete angry, as Sans spoke out.

"Undyne. Get Alphys out of here now. I'll take on his thing."

Undyne nodded, as Sans walked forward and spoke out to her.

"This time, you are mot going anyway."

Bwte snarled, but than smiled, as she spoke out.

"Who says that I am going anywhere. Your monster soul, it is so unique, even compared to all of the others, with the exception of that goat boy. I may not take his soul, but I can take yours."

But Sans smiled a bit wider, as he lowered his head, before he than spoke out.

"If that is what you want, than...well...you better get ready for the fight of your life. Because now..."

Sans smiled ruthlessly and calmly, and he raised his head, his left eye exposed and looking like he is insane, even being able to scare Bete, as he spoke out to her.

"You're gonna have a BAD TIME."

Sans than snapped his fingers open, as he than summoned a bunch of purple bones, and he fired them at Betty. Betty, however, dodged the attacks, as she than jumped into the air and tries to use a spear to pierce Sans' soul. But Sans countered it with Undyne's spear, as both spears hit and knocked each other out. Sans than rushed forward, and surprisingly, for someone of his habit, due to being lazy, he is a very fast runner, and even Bete was stunned at his display.

Sans instantly closed the distance, and he tries to stab her with a sharp purple bone, but Bete moved out of the way, as Kumu tried bite Sans' soul. But Phantom Papyrus came to the rescue, and fought back against Kumu, as he and Kumu fought each other. Papyrus fired red bones at Kumu, while Kumu dodged it and used its tendrils to try and pierce Phantom Papyrus, only for Phantom Papyrus to simply go through the attack, all without effort. This made Kumu stunned, as Papyrus charged forward to punch him, but then, Bete, having a need for Kumu, summoned it to her side.

Bete than turned Akumu into a scythe, as Sans smiled, before he than spoke out to Bete.

"How about we even the playing field?"

Sans than held out his own hand and summoned a Trident, his most powerful melee weapon, and held it in one of his hands.

This made Bete Noire extremely angry, as she than charged at Sans and tries to slice his head off. But thanks to training with Undyne, especially in melee combat, he is able to use his trident effectively in order to hold his ground against Bete Noire. He blocked the attack with his trident, before he than retuned it with his own attack, swinging the trident to slice her throat. But Bete dodged the attack, as Bete stepped back, and charged at Sans, only for Sans to summon fireballs above her, as Bete did all she can to dodge these rapid fireballs that are raining above her.

She than tried to make Sans hallucinate, but thanks to Sans' own sheer and immense Determination, he did not get fooled a single bit by the hallucination and even resisted it to an extent. All it did was simply glitch his vision. Sans charged forward, and Bete was stunned when this attempt did not work. He tried to stab her in the head, but Bete dodged it. She tried to slice his chest open. It worked, but Sans smiled, as he than spoke out.

"Kid, I don't think you are getting the chance."

He than stood up, as the wound healed, and Sans refused death. He stood up, and charged forward, as Bete raised her weapon into the air, only for Sans to suddenly go behind her, which confused her. But then, she felt something wrap around her neck, and she was sent into the air, before she then was slammed down into the ground, and it was a very painful crash for Bete Noire. But Bete had enough, as she quickly sliced the webbing. She stood up, but as she did that, she was suddenly covered in a blue aura, as she is then sent flying backwards into a wall, crashing into it, and causing a lot of pain. Normally, Bete can't feel pain. But thanks to the Determination that Sans has, he is able to give her the ability to fail pain.

Bete stood up, as she than looks up to see Sans, he is grilling his trident, with a smile on his face, and as that happened, Undyne appeared, as she spoke out.

"So...you as still alive, even though you had been fighting against one monster."

Undyne than looked at Bete, as she than closed her eyes, before she spoke out.

"Trembling within the breeze, I can feel my soul is shaking. Even with a single blow, Everything that is comes undone. Using every ounce of strength, Just keep myself from breaking. I can only watch you walk by. Holding on to everything, Even when my body shatters. I will never let you pass, Even when my tears run dry. Beating with our hearts as one, Everyone I know is praying."

Suddenly, Undyne began to glow, as Sans and Bete looked, and saw that Undyne had transformed into a form, one that Sans had seen before.

"I will strike you down. Do or Die."

Undyne than transformed into her Undying form. And this triggered a memory inside of Sans' mind, as he remembered seeing this, when he had to kill Undyne, just to stop the human. The human tried to finish her, but Sans was able to kill her quickly before the human could take it. Needless to say, it wasn't a pleasant memory inside of his mind, too see the sight of that. And then, Undyne spoke out to him

"Sans, let me take a crack at this brat. I have a score to settle with her for nearly having me tricked in killing Alphys."

Sans smiled, as he spoke out.

"Go on ahead."

Undyne smirked, as she than launched countless spears towards Bete, as Bete than used her scythe to block and slice them. Bete than looked at Undyne, as she spoke out.

"You only have one power compared to that skeleton! Do you honestly believe that you can beat me?"

Bete gripped her hands tightly onto her scythe, as Undyne than spoke out.

"I don't believe so."

She than vanished out of sight, as Bete was stunned, her hair turning more pink, as Undyne than spoke out.

"I know so."

She than kicked Bete into a wall, sending her crashing into it. She than rose her hand up, as she prepares to summon spears from the ground in order to skewer Bete, as Sans, knowing what will happen, then jumps onto a Gaster Blaster, and flies up as fast as he can into the air. But Bete also saw what was going to happen, and Kumu had to send her flying as well by holding onto her, as Undyne than summoned a golden spear at Bete. Kumu tried to block it, and it did at first, but it rapidly changed directions and landed into Bete, sending her down to the ground. Than, an explosion happened, as Bete stood up, as she than spoke out with a snarl.

"WHY...WHY DOES SHE FEEL LIKE SHE HAS DETERMINATION?! MONSTERS CAN'T HAVE DETERMINATION!!"

As she said that, a male voice spoke out behind her.

"Except for these 2 Monsters."

She looked and became shocked and hurt, as Sans used a spear and pierced her shoulder, as she got pinned to the ground. Than, Kumu tried to turn itself into a blade to decapitate Sans, but Phantom Papyrus came out of nowhere, and blocked it with his hands. Both Kumu and Phantom Papyrus flared at each other, as Kumu's glows Pink, while Phantom Papyrus' eyes flared red. Than, Sans went behind Undyne, as Kumu and Phantom Papyrus went behind the people that they are sided with, as Bete spoke out.

"Get behind me, Kumu. You'll die like all the others."

Her hair turned completely Pink, as Sans and Undyne worked together, with them summoning a bunch of attacks to make sure Bete does not survive against them.

Sans smiled, as he summoned his bones, tridents, and fireballs, with Undyne summoning her spears. Bete, however, was ready for this, as when Sans and Undyne fired then attacks at them, Bete smiled, as she than activated her ability called Rhabdophobia.

Bete than summoned a Negative Field and took control of the spears. This made Sans stunned, as he did not expect a power such as that,  he he than realized that is what must have made Gaster lose the fight, as well as the fact that, luckily, he did not do much. Bete smiled, as if she won, but Undyne smiled, along with Sans, as Sans spoke out.

"You can have these kid. We'll bring in the real toys."

Sans and Undyne snapped their fingers, as they summoned far more attacks then they did, such as spears, bones, tridents, fireballs, and even Gaster Blasters, which Sans had summoned. Bete did all she can to protect Kumu, and while she did succeeded, at a cost, she had been struck by spears, tridents, and sharp bones. Kumu was horrified, as he than looked up into the air, and saw that Undyne and Sans have one more special surprise for them.

Undyne then summoned a large spear made of DETERMINATION, while Sans also is in the air, his Gaster Blaster infused with DETERMINATION as well, and they both fired their attacks at the same time, but Sans hits first by a millisecond. A massive explosion took place, and then, there was silence. Than, Kumu looked, and saw that Bete is ok the ground, half of her body is gone, and is dissipating.

Bete is on the ground, she is slowly dying, with Sans feeling some new abilities coming inside of him, and there is seemingly nothing that Kumu can do about it...until it saw the vial made of black liquid.

Sans noticed this, and he immediately tried to intercept.

'Oh no. That's HATE!!'

But it's too late. Kumu had already eaten the vial of hate and absorbed it. And when that happened, Bete was fully healed, and when she opened her eyes...

Her eyeballs had turned black, and the irises had became slitted. When Sans saw this, his eye sockets widened, as Sans is reminded of Chara. Bete than turned Kumu into scythe form, and all of a sudden, she disappeared before Sans, and Sans barely had enough time to raise his summoned trident, but the trident broke, as Sans was pushed back by the power of Bete's newfound strength. Than, she went behind Undyne, but she reacted, as she struggles to hold Bete's strength, but she smiled as she spoke out.

"You'll have to try harder than that."

Bete went back and she made a scary face, as she stares at Undyne.

And needless to say, Bete looked very ugly the way she looks when Kumu consumed the liquid of HATE. She than swung her scythe at Undyne, creating a large slash and weakening her, although Undyne refused death, as her wound healed, and Bete tried to slash at Sans, only for Sans to block it with his Trident. Both Sans and Bete pushed against one another, as Bete smiled viciously, while Sans simply sneered, but is very slowly getting overpower, until he saw her eyes. And there, he remembered all the times he had to defeat Frisk, all the times he had to die because of him, and one time, that he had to kill everyone, all in an effort to just stop him. Then, something happened that not even Bete Noire was expecting.

Sans' eyes widened immensely, as he than felt something inside of him, the HATE of his own, influencing him and his magic, as he felt himself become stronger, so much that he began to push back. He than head butts her, and suddenly disappeared, before reappearing behind Bete, not through the use of his teleportation, but through the use of his speed alone, which had increased insanely, and slicing her back, making a wound that involves a large cut. His eye sockets began leaking out HATE. He sees Frisk before him, holding his knife, doing genocide, and he felt something, a sadistic urge to kill someone in cruel and violent ways, just like he had done to Frisk, from back then.

When Bete looked at Sans' face, she felt horrified, as Sans than punched her. She staggered, as Sans than used his blue magic, an insane grin is present on his face.

Sans then teleported to her, as he pinned her to a wall, as he spoke out.

"I think...we're gonna have a MAD TIME=)."

He than raised a sharp bone into the air, and pierced her soul.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Kumu, seeing her agony, and frightened at this Monster's Sadism, he charged in and knocked him out of the way, as Undyne, with the remaining energy she has left, fired her spears, and Kumu dragged Bete away. But Sans than spoke out to him.

"You're not going anywhere."

He than fired a spear and hits Bete in the eye, making her scream in pain more, as Kumu than got her out of here. After that, the effects of Hate were gone, and Sans fell down to the ground, although still conscious, as he than held his face, and he spoke out.

"We need...to back to Gaster and the...others. You should check on...Alphys to."

Undyne nodded, but not before she picked up Sans and runs as fast as she can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 28 12
(This story is not a part of the Alphatale Story) Blueprint, the son of Ink and Underswap Sans, had been put into a situation that has came to beyond...
9.4K 142 11
A young boy at the age of 16 had lived an ordinary life. He had a home with parents, he went to school and do his homework, he had friends that he ha...
89.2K 3.9K 31
Aliza has created another reset only this time she isn't facing the horror house alone. He older sister has joined her, however her older sister does...
1K 26 17
The monster realm was much different than the human one, with that separation it was hard to get along and soon a war started, families died, monster...