EK DUJE KE LIYE

By RitikaBisht

A Brand New KAVI story More

cs
part 1
part 2
part 6
part 7
part 3
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 4
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 5
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
part 92
part 93
part 94
part 95
part 96
part 97
part 98
part 99
part100
part 101
part 102
part 103
part 104
part 105
part 106
part 107
part 108
part 109
part 110
part111

part 54

332 26 8
By RitikaBisht

They land on Heathrow airport in evening...after landing porter comes inside...take baba out side...

Kavi follow him...after finishing immigration they comes out...rahul and dev standing in front to welcoming them...

Purvi run to go and hug dev...saying dev bhayya...dev peak her and hug her...then he touch baba feet and get bless...after that.

He turn to kavin side...before hug him he hold him from both upper arms...then take two step back still holding him...look him head to toe...signal purvi thumbs up... and hug him...

Kavin don't understand his action...but when he signal purvi...and hug him...he understand everything...off course he meet first time...he is curious to know whom who purvi choose?

Hugging kavin in one side dev pull purvi to other side...he hug both of them on same time...when they parted..kavin feel his eyes wet...

he place his hand on purvi head and said: aaj agar mera yaar zinda hota...toh kitna khush hota...pata nahi teray welcoming kay liyay kiya kiya plan karta...magar main aaj bohat khush hoon...

Purvi tum nay apnay liyay ek gem choose kiya hay...really a gem...he smile and pat kavibback.

Rahul comes forward and hug Kavin...he also touch baba feet...and give some tip to porter and wheel baba chair through the car...

Kavin try to wheel himself but he won't allow him...

Dev drag him saying: yaar, maana kay tumharay pita hain...par humaray bhi toh pita kay jaissay hain...humhain bhi toh khidmaat ka mauqa do...

Kavin nodded and walk with them.

Purvi scream to see the rolls rice park...she said: bhayya...aap aaj iss ko humaray liyay lay kar aay hain...wow, bari izzat day di aap nay toh...she smile.

Dev: ziyaada khush honay ki zarrorat nahi hay...yeh tumhari wajah say nahi uncle kay liyay laya hoon...takay un ko koi takleef na ho...dev clear his point.

Kavin also see amazingly that big and long car...rahul and dev settle baba gently inside...chauffeur put luggage in boot...they all sit inside and driver move the car.

Car interior is stunning...small TV...fridge...cabinets...soft and wide seats...warm...phone set...its look like a small room with all facility...baba sit comfortably...they all talking with each other..

Purvi tell Kavin that this car belong to her nana...and after his dead this car comes in dev bhayya custody...dev look after this car very much and use only in special occasion.

After one hour long journey they finally reach the destination...

Kavin  see a big and high iron gate open automatically...and car drive on small road...he read the board...say, private property...he understand around area is garden...garden lights on...he feel the fragrance of greenery and flowers ...after 5 minute more drive finally car stop...chauffeur comes and open the door...they get down...one servant standing with wheel chair...dev and Kavin help baba to sit on it...suddenly three cute children running and hug purvi together...

Purvi sit on her knee and hug all of them in one go...
Children are really excited and try to tell her something but all of them talking in same time...purvi don't understand a word...everyone enjoy the scene...then one smart lady comes out and shout on them...hearing her scolding all are sudden quiet...

Purvi laugh on see them in that state and hug that lady...then hold her hand and introduce.

Purvi: bhabhi...yeah...baba...aur yeah kavin hain...then she turn to his side and said: baba aur Kavin..yeah Sonakshi bhabhi hain...dev bhayya ki wife aur in afat kay parkala bacchoon ki mom...she smile to see three little monster...and introduce...he is aarav...she is priya...and yeah cutto(she hold that cute boy) meri jaan aditya...she kiss on his cheeks...aditya circle his arm around her neck and kiss her on cheeks said: bua...I really miss you a lot...he place his head on her shoulder.

Rahul: yeh, you know yaar...iss nay mera jeena azab kar kay rakha hay...bua kab aain gi...aap saath kyun nahi laiy...lay meray baap aa gai teri bua...ab karwa laina jee bhar kay laad.

Sona bhabhi move forward and touch baba feet and get bless...then she turn to kavin side and shake hand with him said: yeh, tumhara hi ghar hay...koi formal honay ki zarrorat nahi hay...kuch bhi cahaiy ho...bol daina...aao undar aa jao...chalo bacchoon ab indar chalo...and everybody go inside.

Kavin look house is really very pretty and well settle...because of central heating...whole house is warm...wall to wall carpet...expensive but appropriate furniture...big hall way have stair case...he saw big French glass dining table with chair...

Purvi hold his arm and show him the room..and said: Kavin, this is our sitting room...he see a bit screen on wall...with completely cinema sound system...in front of that round sofa set place...in middle one small glass coffee table...under that TV...big trolley situated...VCR, SKY box, blu ray player and DVD player place inside it...one side is rack full of dvd and blu ray movie...she tell him.

Purvi:kavin, this house is a center point in UK...our whole family gather here in happiness, in sorrow, celebrates festivals...many things...because this house belong to my nana and nanni...after death of them...we use to live here...me and rahul...mami, sheen, mama but when mama ji settle in India, this house is empty but now, dev bhayya nad bhabhi...and rahul live here...

Bua aap bhi toh idhar hi rahti hain...cut aditya interrupt her.

Purvi smile and said: yeah, guys...I also live here...I have a very big room...and tell me who goes in my room and touch my teddy...

Aarav: pointed on aditya and said: bua, mom scolds him and he goes to your room and crying with hugging your teddy...as he assumes you.

Purvi look bhabhi enquiringly...

Bhabhi: haan daanta tha...mera dimaagh gharab kar diya tha...questioning, questioning...oh, god kitnay swaloon kay jawab doon...thak gai hoon main...then she turn to aditya and said:  aa gai hay tumhari bua...saraay question kar laina...book m likh laina...takay bhool na jao.

They all laughing see aditya...with puppy face...

Purvi hug him tight and said: don't worry ab bua hay na idhar...ab mom bol kar dekhain...hum un ka band baja dain gay...ab tum log jao aur mujhay baba ko un kay room main layjanay do...

bua aap kay room main jain...aditya ask innocently...purvi give permission and they all running up stairs.

Bhabhi ask them they are go and freshen up...purvi said: come I show your room...she take baba and kavib...dev and his wife excuse and go along with kids...saying...you freshen up then we meet again...

They enter in room...it's really big and cosy room...with available of all facilities...at one place their bags places...rahul and kavin help baba to lay down on bed...

Purvi: baba...aap change karain gay ya abhi thoori dair...laitain gain.

Baba: nahi beta, bas thoori dair laitna cha raha hoon...ab raat main sonay say pehlay hi change karoon ga.

Purvi: theek hay...aap araam karain main jaa rahi hoon...she turn to kavin side.

Kavin understand and said:  I think I am ok, I don't need to change and rest...as I already take rest in plain...

Purvi nodded and said: ok, as you wish...but I really want to go and freshen up...so see you later...by the time rahul gives you company...

she look rahul and he place hand on his chest and bend head said: as you wish my princess...if you don't mind mr prince (he wink kavin) purvi just throw cheeky smile on them and left the room...

rahul and kavin also comes out and sit in sitting area...doing chit chat...dev also comes and join them...trio busy talking time pass so quickly...

Kavin feel very nice to interact with those...after so many year live alone...it's really nice to him sharing things with other...sharing information...knowing many different things...

Kavin start experience such a new emotion...he never deal and share his feeling with anyone...from childhood till now...he only share things with Dushyant and roshini...but after roshini died...this connection is also lost...but now he feel alive again...only because of one person...purvi .that bubbly and chirpy girl...introduce him lot of relation and emotion...fill his life with colours and smile...explain him taking care of people...spreading smile and happiness...she become his life so soon...but where is she? It's been two hours but he can't see her...he change his side...rahul catch and ask: what happen?

Sona  bhabhi call dev...he excuse and go...rahul ask again... kavin said: purvi nazar nahi aa rahi...
Rahul smile and tease him: oh ho...itni mohabat...abhi toh two hours hi huay hain...aur tumhain yaad satanay lagi...

he breathes deeply and said: ishiq nay nikamaa kar diya galib...warna aadmi thay hum bhi kaam kay...kyun inspector sahaab. (He wink)

Kavin get confuse and mentally scold him...

then voice comes...sunn rahi hoon main aur wait kar rahi hoon apni baari ka...yaad rakhna iss waqt aur gadhi ko...Mr Rahul Malhotra...both turn and see Purvi...she comes and sit next to him...pass smile...then look rahul...

rahul is bit puzzle and said: wah main nay kiya kiya hay...

Purvi: hhhmmm...tum nay toh kuch nahi kiya...karoon gi toh main...neha aa rahi hay na...one week main...idhar hi aa gi na...main bhi idhar hi hoon...so just wait and watch...

Rahul: accha baba...sorry(he hold his ears) kavin yaar maaf kar day...warne yeh teri love lady mera band baja day gi...bol na yaar mooh say kay day...

Kavin hide his smile and said: yeh, I forgive you...its ok, I don't mind...rahul take deep breath and stand...ok, ab tum baitho...main abhi aata hoon.

Kavin fix his gaze on purvi...she change her dress...wearing long loose shirt with tight jeans and light sweater...she tie up her hairs...soak herself in fragrance...without make up...look so innocent and childish...

Purvi sense his gaze...she ask: kiya baat hay... Kavin...you are not feeling comfortable...or anything bother you.

Kavin: No, I am fine just...thinking regarding baba health and operation.

Purvi: you no need to worry...have faith everything is going good...he just nodded.

Purvi hold his hand and make him stand saying: come on I will show you the rest of house...she take him in different part of house...no doubt that house is really beautiful and set appropriately...she show beautiful indoor swimming pool...gym...library...guest rooms...servant quarters...she pointed dev bed room, rahul bedroom, children bed room and at last she enter in her bedroom.

Purvi bedroom is decorated beautifully...light peachy walls...maha gani furniture...six door wardrobe...single mirror dressing table with stool...as usual full of perfume and cosmetic...side of dressing table bangle stand like he already seen in her Indian house...her big bed have net curtain as same...one big fluffy white bear relaxing on bed...peachy bed sheet spreading...

one thing catch Kavin attention...he goes to this side...this is a very beautiful picture...whole family group photo...

Kavin standing in front of that and see...purvi comes and introduce him:

Kavin , this is my mum's whole family...with my dad, my mom, me and my brother...she introduce him everyone in photo one by one and he is listening very carefully.

Aarav comes and tell them that dinner is ready...

Both said: ok, we are comimg...and walk through the dining room.

Ab smjh nhi aarha kya likhu aagye suggestions pls....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 494 11
kbhi ifetaaq se apne past ke saame aaye ho kya kbhi past ka samna krna itna mushkil ho ta hai kya aaye sunte yeh khaani .............
4.6K 320 12
Kavi and ishyant story .. with love hate ..
57.9K 4.2K 70
kavi/karvi story Cover credit to @khush444
38.4K 2.5K 49
kavi story just peep in cover credit @khush444 on demand of @IdOnHacker