EK DUJE KE LIYE

By RitikaBisht

A Brand New KAVI story More

cs
part 1
part 2
part 6
part 7
part 3
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 4
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 5
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
part 92
part 93
part 94
part 95
part 96
part 97
part 98
part 99
part100
part 101
part 102
part 103
part 104
part 105
part 106
part 107
part 108
part 109
part 110
part111

part 52

381 26 9
By RitikaBisht

Next day of engagement comes with lot of business and load of work...they have next day flight to catch...

Kavin receive his passport with visa...his leave approved for fifteen days...he is trying to finish his incomplete and pending work...he is very busy in office...in other hand he know he have to go home and pack his and baba luggage for travelling...he decide to leave office a bit early and go home and do preparation for next day travelling.

Purvi also absent today,

Dushyant tell kavin that she apply leave for one month and it's accepted...he know that she is also busy with other stuff...he brush all his thought and focus in one point and start his work...soon, he finish his target on time...after that he quickly ready to go home...

CID team member say good bye him with wishes his father get well soon...he meet everyone and left the office.

He reach home...park his vehicle...get inside...one maid open the door...he surprise...normally kaka open the door...he ask the maid...where is kaka? She tell him in his dad room...he just nodded and way to his dad room. He stops outside hearing purvi voice.

Purvi explaining kaka...yeah, dekh lain...ab aap ko sab samjh aa gaya hay na...yeah chota bag...iss main sab baba ki medicine and test report hain...aur yeah bag... (she point the other bag) iss main baba ki zaroorat ki saari cheezain hain...un kay kapray, shoes, sweater etc...yeah dono suitcase ready hain...iss main say na kuch nikalna hay...na daalna hay...baba kal jo dress pehnay gain woh yeah rakha hay...theek hay.

Kaka said: haan bitya sab samjh gaya hoon.

Purvi: theek hay ab aap aayain...main aap ko Kavin ki cheezoon kay baray main bhi bata doon...baba main abhi aa rahi hoon...

she inform her baba... than both comes door side...kavin quickly move other side...

Both come outside...after some steps kaka stop...

Purvi look him...and said: kiya hua kaka...aap ruk kyun gaiy.

Kaka: bitya meray malik ko wapas lao gi na...sahi salamat...he said with hope and teary eyes.

Purvi freeze on her step...try to compose herself...she bit her lips...after some pause she take deep breath and said: haan kaka, baba ko kuch nahi hoga...aap opperwalay say un kay liyay dua karna...(she place hand on his shoulder and pat it) kaka wipe his tears and follow her through kavin room.

Kavin is also very impress to see kaka emotion...he know that kaka is the only person who deal with his dad anger, temper and indifference behaviour for long time...his own son leave him but kaka never leave him alone...they are very much attach with each other...now, his dad behaviour change and he back in his life...it's give kaka more happy...he try to give him all comfort and help him to settle here again...he sense kaka restless feeling...like he also don't know what going to be happen? But he just hopes cross his heart that everything going good...and he back soon with his healthy father.

Kavin comes to his room door...slowly open door and step inside...

Purvi and kaka busy talking...they haven't notice him coming.

Purvi: yeah, un ka suit hay...jo woh kal pehan kay jai gay...rozana toh aap ko phone karkay batati hoon...par aaj aai hoon toh khud hi nikaal kar jaa rahi hoon...sab cheezain saath main rakh di hain...bas iss shirt ko press kar kay hang kar dijay ga...(now kavin know...every day when he back for jogging...his clothes ready with everything...he was impress...that kaka have really good taste...because selected clothes just match his thinking...he never complain about it...everything is suitable with other...so, miss princess behind this...he chuckle in his mind)

Purvi yeah, suitcase Kavin ka hay...aap un ko kah dejiay ga kay...she stop hearing voice....tum khud hi kyun nahi kah daiti...she turn quickly...see him standing two step far in his usual pose...cross hand across his chest...fixing his lovely glance on her...

kaka look him and said: haan bitya chotay malik aa gay hain...tum un ko khud hi bata do...main jab tak koi doosra kaam kar laita hoon...saying this he leave the room.

Purvi feel shy under his lovely glare...she turn other side and busy with some stuff...when she feel two hands sliding on her waist and entwined on her tummy...capturing her...his warm breath on her neck...give her shrill...

She lowers her lashes and said: please, Kavin...mujhay bohat kaam karnay hain.

Kavin: haan, toh karo na...main nay rooka toh nahi hay...his lips brushes on her cheeks...pulling her against his well tone body...she feel the warmth of his body...he breathing on her skin...filling himself with her fragrance...he place one feathery kiss on her neck...this kiss snatch her senses...she is standing capturing in his arms...totally lost...in his love.

Purvi can't deny that she like the way he express his love...sometime she feel, she is dreaming...she never thought that the day comes in her life...that akhru love her...kiss her...but yes, the day comes now...all her sorrow...all her worries gone now...she also want to show him her love but her shyness not allow her to response him back...she just let him to do anything he want...anything he desire...anything he wish...just let him do.

Kavin sense her silent permission and understand her feeling of shyness...he know this fact that she like his way of loving...he want her to vanished the feeling of shyness and response him back with same passion...but it's not possible now...he decide...soon, he dawn that shy curtain between them...he just amaze to see her shy and think in these modern days...she still shy like old days but he accept this fact that he like her this way...

Purvi brought up in west but her values, her habits never match with them...she is pure soul with beautiful heart...he proud of his fortune who give him such a nice soul mate.

He starts moving hands over her... Caressing her body...soothing her...relaxing her...with this he starts doing kissing...soft kissing on her back neck and ear lobes...

she turn back and hide her face in his chest...listening his heart beat...feeling warmth of his body...she is relax...holding him tight...she control her emotion... fighting with emotion is not easy task for her...every feeling is new for her...she never know before that kavin touch give her a big sensation...his every touch introduce her new emotion...her body react strangely...her heart start betrayed with her...she want him to hold her whole life...until she die in his arms...

Kavin parted...chin her up...look her once and place his lips on her...claiming her lips gently...savoring...tasting...drinking her...he start slowly but soon it's become passionate...just she response her back...her response more ignited him...he is happy that she take one step forward...start responding...it's a good sign for him...

Kavin decide to take one more step...he nibble her lips...and bit on her lower lips...she parted her lips because of pain and he enter his tongue...under her mouth...to taste her...she shock with this sudden action of him...she don't know how to response for this...she is confuse and his tongue tasting her...knowing her...conquering...All over her mouth...his tongue make her body shiver...she feel difficulty of breathing...he sense it and come out...they both parted...she turn other way and breathing heavily...

Kavin manage himself first and hold her again from back...whisper...this is a second lesson...don't forget...and keep practicing... (He stop) only with me...samjhi...he set his chin on her shoulder.

Purvi just nodded shyly...then door knock...both separate quickly...

Kavin said: yes, come in...

one maid comes and said: chotay malik aap ko aur bibi ji ko baray maalik bula rahay hain.

Kavin : ok, aa rahay hain...maid go back and kavin turn to her side...purvi, tum kuch kah rahi thi.

Meanwhile purvi manage herself...she said: haan, aap ko sirf kuch cheezo kay baray main batana tha...she show him his suitcase and said: aap ki sab cheezain pack kar di hay...aap kay kal pehannay walay kapray bhi nikaal diay hain...bas sirf yeah bag utha lijiay ga...haan aap ka passport kahaan hay...

Kavin: haan meray pass hay...he shows her passport.

Purvi: ok, aap iss ko bhi baba kay document, passport aur ticket kay saath rakh lain ...takay kal aap ko pareshani na ho...

Purvi explain some more things to him and after that both comes to baba room...
Kavin take his bag down stair in his baba room that whole luggage in one place.

Baba look bit worry...purvi signal kavin...he catch his baba restless feeling...he goes and sit next to him...holding his hand...gently caressing...look him with smile and ask: kiya baat hay...aap pareshan lag rahay hain.

Baba: haan beta, main toh tumharay saath waqt guzarna cahata tha...woh saari kaami poori karna cahata tha...woh saara piyar daina cahata tha...jo kabhi nahi diya...magar yeah operation...mujhay dar lag raha hay kay pata nahi kiya honay wala hay. (He said in stressful and sad way)

Purvi rush to him and sit other side him...holding hand and said: dekhain baba...aap kay ek taraf aap ka beta hay...doosri taraf aap ki beti hay...hum dono aap ko kuch nahi honay daingay...aap bhi opperwalay par bharoosa rakhain aap ko kuch nahi hoga...

Kavin : haan baba...itnay saalon kay baad hum milay hain...abhi toh bohat saari batain aap say share karni hain...aap kay saath chess bhi toh khelna hay...yaad hay last time aap nay haara diya tha mujhay...main nay kaha tha kay jab tak aap ko haara na doonga sakoon say nahi baithoon ga...

Baba laugh and say: tum kabhi bhi mujh say accha nahi khel saktay...dekhna bhir haar jao gay...

Kavin: ji nahi ab toh main bhi bohat accha khelta hoon...chess khelnay mian expert hoon ab main.

Baba: accha dekhain gay...zara mujhay iss operation say free honay do phir dekhna...kaisay harata hoon tumhain...

baba get excited and kavi sigh relief...they chat little bit more than...

Purvi stand saying: baba ab mujhay chalna cahaiy...kal subah ki flight hay...phir airport par mulaqat hogi...mujhay bhi kuch aur kaam hay...

Baba just remembers something...he asks: purvi, tum nay arvind ko kah kar...London wala ghar toh arrange aur set kar liya hay...

Purvi: nahi baba...aap apny ghar nahi jain gay...bulkay meray ghar jaygay...dev bhayya and bhabhi hain wahan...rahul bhi aaj chala gaya hay...agar aap ki taraf gaiy toh baba sab kuch set kerna paray ga...khanay pinay ka samaan aur sab doosri cheezain...aur phir aap ka ghar uss hospital say kafi door hay...jabkay mera ghar kareeb hay aur pehlay say log rah rahay hain toh humahin kissi chees ki pareshani nahi hogi...kuch dino ki baat hay...abhi toh bas main aap ki sehat cahati hoon...aur kuch nahi.

Purvi explain everything in detail and Mr Khana understand...he know he sift in hospital...they left behind...it's good to live with family...and if they set their own house it just waste of time...he agree with purvi..she hug him and he peak on her forehead...arjun stand want her to escort outside...he look his dad for permission...his dad nodded...they got out and Kavin hold her hand said: kal miltay hain...tum airport aao gi...

Purvi: haan, kal subah 11am ki flight hay...international flight hay toh one hour before jaana hoga...but don't worry baray papa hain na...full escort hoga...vip lounge say jain gay( she smile naughtily) so chill agar dair bhi hogai toh flight miss nahi hogi.

Kavin: koi dair nahi hogi...tum zara jaldi uthna...lazy bone.

Purvi: what? Me lazy bone...jee nahi...abhi aap ko purvi kay baray main pata hi nahi hay...aap abhi uss ko jaantay nahi hain

Kavin  cut her short...pull her in his arms...whisper: wohi jaanay ki koshish kar raha hoon...kay asli purvi kaun hay...woh jo cid main hay...ya woh jo sharam say aapnay fianc kay samnay aankhain nahi utha sakti...yah phir woh jo saray kaam itni zimaidaari say karti hay...door hokay bhi meray kaproon ka...meray baba ka...meray iss ghar ka khyaal karti hay...I am confuse yaar.

Purvi just silent for a moment then said: kavin, purvi kay bohat roop hain...abhi toh tum nay kuch bhi nahi dekha...abhi toh starting hay...aagay aagy dekho kiya hota hay...haan, bas ek baat humesha yaad rakhna( she stop...turn to his side...place her palms for both side his cheeks and continue) tum pehlay aur aakhri insaan ho purvi ki zindagi main...woh insaan jiss say woh pyar karti hay...khud say bhi ziyaada...kab say...yeah toh uss ko bhi nahi pata...bas return main woh tum say tumhara sara piyar cahati hay...tumharay saray dukh khatum karna cahati hay...tumhain hanstay huay dekhna cahati hay...humesha tumhari bahoon main rahna cahati hay...aur tumhari bahoon main maar jaana cahati hay...bass iss say ziyada aur kuch nahi.

Kavin just shock for her confess...he hug her tight...said: nahi purvi...maarnay ki nahi jeenay ki baat karo...main bhi jeena cahata hoon tumhare saath...apnay baba kay saath...aur mujhay yaqeen hay kay opperwala...mujhay yeah mauqa zarroor day ga...hay na..

She smile and nodded...she hugs him tight and after sometime they parted...she go to her house and Kavin turn inside...tomorrow travel waiting for them.

Precap.......... Suspense hai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 1.2K 29
A new Kavi story
38.6K 2.5K 49
kavi story just peep in cover credit @khush444 on demand of @IdOnHacker
7.4K 494 11
kbhi ifetaaq se apne past ke saame aaye ho kya kbhi past ka samna krna itna mushkil ho ta hai kya aaye sunte yeh khaani .............
35.5K 1.8K 38
a new Kavi story