him (William Afton x reader)

By readme30006

It's easy, kill one guy. Sure he's a murderer but you're one step better... an assassin. It can't be that di... More

A/N
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Epilogue
Lora x reader (special)

Part 14

2.2K 74 157
By readme30006

Tuesday

It had been a closed casket funeral, for obvious reasons.

I really didn't want to see his half crushed skull again and I don't think anyone else did either.

On Monday the restaurant had been closed as the police was trying to investigate what had happened and it had turned out that one of the main spring locks had been so rusted, it failed the second evans tears had got to it.

But now that case is closed, it was ruled an accident and the restaurant is also getting sued for faulty equipment.

Henry isn't going to be very happy with me but it's not like he can ask for his money back.

Despite that thought, my mind wandered to the night of the party when I had gotten back home. 

...
*flashback*
Sunday

Blood still clung onto every cell of my body.

My car still wasn't in the driveway which had told me that ruby went somewhere else rather than straight home since I had given her my keys.

Fuck switch is going to have to see me like this.

People stared... for understandable reasons.

Imagine having to see a girl walking down the street with eyes as red as wine and blood just splattered all over her body.

I can see why they would stare.

Shaking from head to toe, I reached for the door bell and waited for the door to open.

Switch has seen blood on me before but he had never seen me on the edge of a mental breakdown.

Hearing him unlock multiple locks he swung the door open and stood in shock.

"Jesus fucking Christ, y/n. What happened?" Honestly that was the last thing I expected for him is to care.

"I- I-" as much as I like to pretend that I'm a bad ass boss bitch I really wasn't... I still had been that girl who locked herself in the bathroom while my dad beat my mother half to death.

I was still that afraid girl when my mother would turn her anger on me in return and beat me up.

People never change.

*flash back ends*
...

I held onto the both the bloody freddy plushy that I had stitched up and the fredbear during the funeral.

I made sure to pick the furthest seat in the back to not disturb the family that was actually morning.

Michaels friends had gone missing as well... all 3 of them. It was quite clear what had happened to them... to me at least.

Once the casket was lowered into the grave I just stared at it while everyone else had been throwing in their gifts for Evan and whispering those few goodbyes.

Out of them all I'd say Lora took it the hardest. She even almost threw herself into the grave to hug her son one more time before William had managed to pull her back which she ripped her shoulder away from him.

I had  noticed how her expression had changed towards him, it had been one full of hate when before she treated him like an old friend.

Lora blamed William for this mess.

Moving forward, I couldn't help but to inspect what the others had put into evans grave.

There was the bonnie and chica plushies which both Lora and William gave. The only reason I knew that was because Lora had sobbed into the chica plushy and William was staring at bonnie through out the whole funeral.

There also was a game boy which is most likely Michaels and dolls which were Elizabeth's.

There were a lot more other stuff in there but I couldn't pin point who had given them so I just ignored them while I lowered down the fredbear plush I never got to give him for his birthday.

I wish I had the chance to give it to him... to see his happy face as he subconsciously gave fredbear a role in his family.

I imagine he would have given him the father role... looking over his children and making them happy.

"I'm sorry it had to end like this buddy, maybe one day you can introduce me to fredbear." I had never been a religious person but It's not like I wish a place like heaven doesn't exist... I really hope it does but there's only so much you can hope for.

The small grave broke my heart in ways I didn't know was possible.

A boy that had so much to live for had now been gone.

Ruthlessly taken and for what!?

There had been a chilling feeling that was now set onto the cemetery which made my goose bumps rise.

It was only then I saw that everyone had gone from this area expect for one person. William.

He had been letting out all the emotions he didn't get to during the funeral. I don't know why he felt like he had to hold it in... even though he had been a murder it doesn't suddenly mean he has to be void of emotions as well.

A part of me is telling me that he deserves this... he deserves the pain but does his child's life have to be put of the line so that he gets the pain he puts others through.

I guess that's up to an individual to decide if that's what has to be done because after all there are life sentences for a reason... to make the people suffer for longer than they would have to if they had gotten a death sentence.

But the thing is... a part of me can't stand to leave him there, all alone.

I knew there had been one thing I could do that would be mean less in a few days.

Looking down at the freddy in my hands, my brain wanted to, begged me to remember the time that child offered it to me when we first met... to protect a stranger, someone he barely knew, that's the kind of boy he was.

My original intentions was to keep it, to remind me of why I shouldn't do field runs anymore but I knew that William needs it more than I ever will.

Sitting down silently next to William, i just listened to his sniffs. Even when he thinks he's by himself he was trying his best not to show anything.

But if I'm being honest, I had promised myself I wouldn't cry today too, I had to be strong for not only myself but for the afton family in general. Plus I can't ruin my reputation more.

Playing around with freddy to try and distract myself, I decided to finally make a move and took Williams hand while I placed the beaten up plush in it. "I think Evan would want you to have it..." he turned his head to me from his bracing position, his eyes bloodshot red "he told me that it was like his warrior and protected him from all things Evil." I broke my own promise as the first tear escaped my eye.

His crying ceased as he inspected the toy I gave him with its stitches where Evan had torn into with his fingers and some areas being darker in colour due to the blood that coated it. "Thank you crystal... and thank you for trying to help him... it means a lot more to me than you think." There wasn't any cocky grin on his face or a sad one, it was like he was emotionless with the only proof that he had any feelings being his stained face. 
He was trying to keep himself together but he was breaking at the seams.

"No worries, I'm always here if you need it." He needed time alone, I know that if something like this happened to me I'd need some "I'll see you tomorrow at work, mr afton." Before I had the chance to walk away from him and his grief, he grabbed my hand causing me to turn back to his red face.

"You can call me William." The next two seconds were silent but once it had registered what he said a small smile broke out across my face.

"I'll see you tomorrow then William." It was a small thing getting to call someone by their real name but it was nice to finally do so, I can now understand rubys shock when I told her my real name.

But even though I now had the honour of calling him by his first name, I knew it wouldn't be long since I'd have to kill William off now.

He won't change... if anything he's now more vengeful. He has to go.

"Crystal?" It was weird to hear Michaels voice that wasn't trying to piss me off.

Stopping once again in my tracks I turned to see Micheal in front of a tree. But he ran over to me full speed and almost tackled me to the ground in a hug.

I wanted to push him off... he didn't deserve to get any comfort! I warned him that his actions will hurt evan and they did. It killed him.

With my hands still drifting in the air and leaning back Micheal had let out all his cries into my shirt.

"I'm so sorry, you were right! I shouldn't have listened to my friends." Huh... so it seems like he wasn't hanging around a good crowd then. "I thought it would have been a funny joke we all could laugh about later!" Lifting his head of my shirt he looked straight into my eyes "I didn't know it would kill him." Resting against me again he let himself to let out all his emotions. All the regret, all the hurt and pain he'd caused.

As much as I want to kick him off, this kid is grieving his own brothers death at the end of the day, I don't think anyone has the intention to kill someone unless your name is William afton.

Slowly, I grabbed the back of Micheals head as I rubbed my thumb across his hair.

"I'm so sorry evan... I didn't mean to." He'd hoped his brother could hear him... that he would forgive him for a stupid mistake that will haunt him for the rest of his life.

Unfortunately the past cannot be changed and you cannot constantly live in it... because then how can you live the present if you do. Why think about something you already lived through?

"It's okay Micheal... I'm sure if he were here he would forgive you." Evan does seem like the type of kid that would come and hug you if you apologised to him.

"And I do forgive him." A faint voice whispered.

...

I'm not going to lie, most likely after this chapter it's going to start getting shorter as I'm running out of ideas so if it's seeming like it's getting rushed, that's why

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 1.9K 14
There will be no warnings for mature and adult content. hey this is a William Afton x Reader book, I'm making this because I still have great ideas a...
85.4K 2.4K 52
Willow Lister, age 26. In desperate need for a job, she tries out Freddy Fazbears. There she finds out, that her childhood best friend, surprisingly...
68.5K 2.2K 21
*Gender Neutral Serial Designation N Reader* โœ„โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ Utopia; (n.) an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect...
68K 1.9K 23
(๐’๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ 1996) ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐…!๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ ๐Œ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐‘พ๐’๐’๐’…๐’”๐’ƒ๐’๐’“๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’”๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’ ๐’”๐’•๏ฟฝ...