Dirty Little Secret - HTMTMTS...

By serenitybymoonlight

Inspired by 'RJ Forever' by Kathylo42 Living your truth is hard enough, but it was even harder in 2007 and Ea... More

i n f o
1. Lost and Found
2. Hostile Re-introduction
3. Evil Ricky
4. Tiny Cat vs. Enormous Wildcats
5. Why Are You Following Me?
6. Phobia
7. Ricky Bowen's Past Live
8. GSA: EJC&RB
10. Hot For Assistant Coach
11. Salt Lake Times
12. Lesson's in Fighting
13. Bad Decision
14. Steamy Showertime
15. Date Nigh- AHHH! A Shark!
16. Enormous.Jerk. and Bessie's Revenge
AN

9. Richaria

164 12 61
By serenitybymoonlight

Trigger Warning: Non-Con Kissing, Bullying, Mentioned Domestic Abuse

September 7th, 2007
5:02 AM
   Ricky would grab a couple of Gatorades for himself and his friends before he walked to the school. He had been trying to dodge his fear of the dark. It only really affects him when he is closed up in a small space, and it is dark. He and his father bought him a few more lights, and every light in the house is on, too. Ricky remembered that EJ was annoyed with him having his lights so bright, so he bought a headlight and aimed it directly into his room.

   He struggled to open the old door, and when he opened it, he turned on the lights and saw EJ on the couch. EJ stirred in his sleep and hid his head under the pillow, returning to snoring. Ricky shut off the lights, thinking he looked cute asleep and now opening his mouth.

   "Mike... why is EJ in the shed?" He walked into his Dad's room and was packing up his bags.

   "He is in the shed?" Mike put his hands on him, "Awe... well, can you go tell him to come to sleep in the house. He can sleep in my bed. I am almost done in here," he said, still confused. "Sweet Boy... he is having a hard time at home. He used to bunk in your room,"

   "Ew... good thing you got me a new bed," Ricky said, and his Father gave him a stern look. "Why? Does he have a hard time sleeping?" Ricky smirked

   "I don't think so, Ricky... I told you to move the light out of his window," He chuckled.

   "Why? Is it that bad?" Ricky crossed his arms, tucking his hands into his armpits. Mike smiled because Lynne used to do that when she was annoyed.

   "I don't think he would appreciate me saying his business, just like you wouldn't like it if I told him yours,"

   "Okay, fine... but he looked pretty comfortable in there. I was trying to get some Gatorade for Gordan, Nathan, Wyatt, Ian, and Carson," Ricky said. All the Juniors met on the field to practice harder before the first game. David, Ahmet, and Kahau are some seniors who weren't on the team last year. They would be there too; they could bring their drinks since they were asshole seniors. His Dad reached for his wallet, handing him 200. "Did Gatorade go up overnight?"

   "No, Silly, this is for the weekend... be nice to EJ, order pizza, or eat out. Have EJ drive you two to a restaurant or something," Mike said, and Ricky raised his eyebrow. "Richard Micah... I know I didn't raise you most of your life, but you need to be nicer to EJ,"

   "He is a Jerk..."

   "Hey, at least he isn't like David and Jason," He said, and Ricky looked down, "I am sorry to be a hard ass, Sweetie, but he is most likely going through a hard time for helping you out,"

   "No... you're right," Ricky hugged him.

   "Do you have everything? Here, it should be at least 15. Put the 200 in our spot," he said, and Ricky nodded, "You have your helmet? You jersey? Your extra pants? Your cup? Your-"

   "Oh shoot... I almost forgot my cleats, thanks," Ricky smiled, running into his room, and Mike followed him.

   "Maybe I should go tomorrow... you won't remember something else, and I will run it to you."

   "Dad, I have everything," Ricky chuckled, "Oh... sorry," he said.

   "No, don't ever apologize for calling me Dad. I am your father," Mike smiled, pulling him into another hug.

   "Alright, Darth Vader, I am going to be late... and if you are too slow, you will miss your flight," Ricky said, patting his father on the back as he lingered. He gave up and hugged him back.

   "Ricky, I don't have to go-" Mike was nervous because he hadn't let Ricky out of sight for three years.

   "I will be okay," Ricky chuckled, "I am never returning to Chicago again. Rent is just going to be wasted money."

   "You don't ever have to worry about money, Ricky,"

   "I know... but we need some of our things from there, you know that,"

   "Fine... Ricky, you know that we are going to have to talk about the other night," Mike said, and Ricky crossed his arms again, uncomfortable, "If not me, then we will need to find you a therapist here...."

   "No, I hated Dr. Hudson... she was so mean,"

   "Well, not all therapists are mean. She was court-appointed, and she dealt with a lot of criminals,"

   "I'm a criminal...." Ricky sighed

   "No, you aren't... not anymore," Mike said. His records were deleted, and his arrests were dropped because the Police Force couldn't afford another lawsuit. "You were 14, Ricky. Everyone does bad stuff at that age," Mike said. Ricky and a couple of his friends robbed a gas station at gunpoint. The gun was fake, but Ricky had cocaine on him.

    "Not you... or EJ probably... your stupid golden boy," Ricky sighed

   "Ricky, you're too young to know this, but I got arrested for DUIs... like several times. I stole beer off of a liquor truck when I was 11. Your Mom and I got arrested for public indecency at the mall after prom." His Father told him, "EJ has nothing on his record because of his parents. He stole a go-kart from the derby when he was 13 with his friends,"

   "Really?"

    "Ricky Boy..." He sighed because he had been keeping a lot from Rick, "I am having dinner with your mother... I am sorry. If you don't tell me if Todd did anything to you, then I will have to ask her,"

   "No!" Ricky shouted

   "Ricky,"

   "I told you nothing happened... why don't you trust me?"

   "I do trust you... I don't trust him,"

   "Bye, Mike..." Ricky gave him an annoyed hug, grabbed his things, then ran down the stairs. He felt horrible for upsetting him, but he needed to know. He ran to the convenience store and bought the coldest blue Gatorade. He stuffed the bag into his duffle and then ran to the school. He was a little late, saw everyone on the field, and had to change. He would normally change in the bathroom since some seniors would complain.

   "Richaria, why are you changing in here? This is the Man's Locker Room," Jason said, pushing a shirtless Ricky against the locker, "What's wrong with your body?

   "These are the scars I got from killing rotten Senior like you," Ricky spat in his face, trying to gain control of his arms, but Jason pinned them above his head. He struggled to slip out or move because he was restrained. "Why are you even here? You said this practice before football was for idiot Juniors,"

   "You have a fucking mouth on you," Jason got in his face, but Ricky didn't flinch. He never knew when he was outmatched. Jason was a champion Wrestler in his Freshman and junior years. "Let's see if you know how to use it," Jason said, kissing Ricky, who was cringing away. "Come on, I know that slutty little mouth will feel good," Jason said, pushing Ricky harder against the Locker Room. Jason quickly pulled away when he heard the door opening, "Don't you tell anyone," Jason said.

   "Jason, what's going on?" David asked, coming in with Ahmed and coming in with Kahua.

   "This little Nancy was staring at my Junk and tried to kiss me," He said.

   "What?! You-" Ricky said, and Jason punched him in the stomach.

   "We are going to teach you a lesson," David took a cheap shot at him, "You can't just my boy Jason here without his consent, Faggot,"
Please Vote, Comment, Add to your lists, and share this story with a friend:).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 75 31
A story about a guy named Ricky Bowen who had just entered East High and for the first time is attending a public school. He meets many people along...
62.2K 1.5K 100
A gay jock and a bisexual skater fall in love with each other in every story. #RJ CASWEN FOREVER!
3.5K 94 28
a story about a young boy named Ricky who suffers from depression and severe anxiety, and has suicidal thoughts, but one day, a boy named EJ Caswell...
7K 159 24
Tw // Depression - susicde - offensive slurs - and child ab**e in this story Characters Ricky - 18 Ej - 19 Ashlyn - 17 Big red - 17 Lily - 18 Mike (...