BTS Best Noona 2 ✅

بواسطة ivna_jung

𝕭𝖙𝖘 𝕭𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝕹𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖆 2 If you didn't read part 1, the you must go and read that otherwise you will not... المزيد

💖CHAPTER 1💖
💖 CHAPTER 2💖
💖 CHAPTER 3💖
💖 CHAPTER 4💖
💖CHAPTER 5💖
💖CHAPTER 6💖
💖CHAPTER 7💖
NEW STORY
💖CHAPTER 9💖
💖CHAPTER 10💖
Hello
New story

💖CHAPTER 8💖

1.3K 52 2
بواسطة ivna_jung

💜💜💜 Pervious Part 💜💜💜

BTS POV

We all came out of Noona's cabin with Sana Noona. We were walking then Jin Hyung asked

Jin- Noona can I ask you something?

Sana- Sure you can?

Jin- Why did you call YN Noona as YN?

Sana- She doesn't like when I call her Boss. And we really close friends also. That's why.

Jin- Oh Ok.

YN POV

After 15 minutes

My work was now done. I arranged my desk and keep the files on their places. Then made my way towards the cafeteria. I entered and saw all the  employees were standing making a crowd at one table. I went there but the next thing I saw made my blood boil.

💜💜💜NEW PART 💜💜💜

BTS POV

We all came to the cafeteria with Sana Noona. In the way she talked to us. She so sweet. She even told us how YN noona takes care of the company in absence of Dad. We all sat down on one table then she says.

Sana- Now tell me what fo you wanna eat. I will go and take them for you guys.

Jin- Noona let us come with you. Otherwise you will not be able to take some much in your hands.

Sana- But YN gave me you all to take care for you not to do some work.

Hoseok- But Noona, it's our work only. Please let us come we also wants to see the cafeteria. Please

Sana- Ok fine. Come

Jungkook- But I will be here only since I am so tired.

Sana- But I can't leave you alone here

Mia- Then I will also be here. Sana unnie you go. I am here. You don't have any problem Jungkook. Right.

Jungkook- Ne Mia Noona.

Then a of us except Mia Noona and Jungkook went.

Jungkook POV

Mia- Jungkook I thought you didn't like me. Then why did you let me stay here.

Me- Noona I never say that I don't like you. I was just afraid of you. But, we decided to give you another chance so I thought that we can talk in this time. So I can trust you.

Mia- Oh Thanks Jungkook. You are so sweet. I don't know why didn't I saw your this sides before.

Me- Thanks Noona and now just forget the past. Ok

Mia- Hmm....

After 10 minutes

It has been 10 minutes once they have gone. What the heck are they doing. Suddenly Mia Noona said

Mia- Aren't they taking a lot of time

Jk- I was also thinking that only.

Mia- Shall I go and check?

Jk- I think so.

Mia- Ok then wait here oy. Ok I will be right back.

Jk- Ok Noona.

Then Noona also went away. I was roaming near our table waiting  for them. Suddenly someone came and bumped into me. She was holding a coffee which fell on her as well as my dress. She looked at me in anger and then shouted

Girl- WHAT THE FUCK. ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT?

Jk- I am so sorry.

I was so scared when she shouted. She then said

Girl- YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT HOW DARE YOU. DO YOU THINK YOUR SORRY CAN FIX MY DRESS.

Jk-  B-But It was not even my fault. You were the one who bumped into me and my dress is also ruined.

I said as I found some courage. As YN Noona always told me to say truth and if you didn't did the mistake then do not accept it. So I told her truth. But suddenly she

Slapped me. Then she said

Girl- NOW YOU HAVE GUTS TO TALK TO ME HUH.

Jk- Please don't beat me I will pay for your dress

Girl- You will pay. How? You are just a child.
But you know I have a way to make you pay for what you did.

After she said I became scared.

YN POV

I came in the cafeteria and saw an employee with Jungkook. She was shouting on him and I can see tears in his eyes. But what she did next boiled my blood. She slapped my Look infront of me. I will not leave her. I will just kill her. I was about to go towards them but then I saw Mia coming towards them. Then she did something unexpected.

Author's POV

[ A/N- Finally My POV came. I always have to write chapters in other characters POV only. Now it's my time to shine.

YN- Will you continue.

A/N- From where did you came?

YN- I don't know. BUT NOW CONTINUE.

A/N- Ok but why are you shouting at me.

YN- Cause you deserve that. You are so annoying.

A/N- No I am not

YN- You are?

A/N- And who says that?

YN, BTS, Blackpink,Mia,Mom,Dad, Sana,Girl- WE DO. WE ALL SAYS THAT YOU ARE ANNOYING.

A/N- So now you all made team against me.
Huh I don't care. I have my readers, my Unnies and my cutie. They don't find me annoying.

YN- Now will you continue.

A/N- Whatever
So back to our I mean your story.]

YN was about to go but at the same time Mia, BtS and Sana came. They also saw what happened. They all were scared except Mia. She was fuming in anger just like YN. Now she didn't cared if the employee was older than her. She just went there and slapped her really tight. YN saw this and became shocked first but then she felt proud of Mia. So she didn't went and let Mia do whatever she wants to. She was standing at a corner enjoying the drama.

The Girl then looked towards Mia and shouted

GIRL- HOW DARE YOU SLAP ME.

Mia- It should be me who should ask HOW DARE YOU SLAP MY BROTHER.

GIRL- Oh. So this is your brother. It was his fault.

Mia- I saw everything with my own eyes. And it was clearly your fault. You were the one who bumped into him. Not the opposite. So now you better apologise otherwise__

GIRL- What will you do. I am not gonna apologise. Instead I am gonna take my revenge of the slap you gave me.

She asked her hand to slap Mia but someone stopped her by holding her hand. It was none other than YN. She came infront and slapped that girl. Her slap was really hard that she fell on the ground.

When she looked who slapped her she became shocked. She stood up. Then YN said

GIRL- Ma'am why did you slapped me?

YN- You should ask that yourself. Who gave you the permission to slap my brother and try to slap my sister.

GIRL- B-Brother and Si-st-er.

YN- Yes, Brother and sister. You did a big mistake. You know what

YOU ARE FIRED

GIRL- What. You can't fire me. Only our CEO has the power to fire us.

Sana- I think you don't know but for next 3weeks YN is the CEO of the company. Now please pack your bags and get lost.

Then she ran away.

Hey guys
How are you
How was the chapter
Hope you like it
Please vote and comment
Meet you in next chapter
Till then
By By
👋👋

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1242

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
16.7K 621 7
what happens when Isha, the wife of seven biggest CEO brothers is getting abused by them everyday? what happens when she runs away from them? Read th...
39.8K 1.2K 53
this story is about a 19 year old girl whose family is mafia , she has 7 brothers she love them they also love them they are like a happy family but...
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...