The Older Brother Of The Dest...

By ily_gc

Cringe Story +Bad grammar Staying in another dimension for 1960 Years, A Beauty.. No.. A Goddess King... A Ma... More

Chapter 2 (Cousin Charys And A Unknown Platinum Demonoid)
Short Chapter 3 (Yuuki)
Chapter 4 (Labyrinth)
Chapter 5 (Demon Recruiting And Adoption)
Chapter 6 (Reunion With Aunt Velzard)
Discontinued

Chapter 1

4.7K 73 22
By ily_gc

My Name Is Rimuru Tempest.. My Actual Name Is Rimuru Nava, Or Rimu Nava..

Yep you guess it right, I'm Milim's Older Brother!

I've been keeping this secret for a very long time now.. i just don't want people to be scared of me..

Me and Milim are the same age, i'm 10 minutes older. Unlike Milim i have knowledge while she has a childish attitude and personality, not include her scary side ofc.

Milim went a rampage, and i went in a different way, obviously i went on a rampage too but i calmed myself with the help of my "Manas Ciel"..

I destroyed two nations back 2000 years ago without anyone knowing, the person or should i say me, remained unknown from the mediator and Frost Dragon Velzard..

The Frost Dragon Velzard And The Storm Dragon Veldora , Knows Veldanava Has 2 Kids.. Unlike Velgrynd Who's Always Attached To That Cheesy Emperor Rudra, My Uncle.

The One Who Protects  Me Is Ramiris, The Queen Of Spirits, I Told Her Not To Tell Anyone About Me, I Also Commanded The Voice Of The World And The Two Primordial's And My Faithful Friend Dino And His Two Angel Friends.

The Two Primordials Were Mizeri And Rain, They Have A Master Called Guy Crimson, And When They Have A Breaktime We would Always play, Or should i say "Spar"

But, Past is the past and now here i am, doing homework inside my country called Tempest..

I am always wearing an anti-mask so nobody even my subordinates know's how i look like..

I have a slime form that i always use and my Secretary "Shion" always carry me around.

It's actually only been about 2 days after the orc lords defeat, and here i am.. not even resting a minute..

God, is this how ruling a country was like?!.. i was really hoping that i'll get some rest... suddenly..

<<Report!: A Catastrophe Class Demon Lord Is Heading This Way In About 10 Minutes 43 Seconds 13 Mil->>

T-thank you Ciel, i only need the time..

Souei: Rimuru-Sama, There's an unknown pink light coming here for about 9.5 minutes.

>>Ciel, Use Magic Sense<<

<<Using, Magic Sense>>

And there i've f*cked up.. when i way fighting the orc lord. I was in my human form, still wearing my mask, but the only person who recognized my hair was none other than.. my sister Milim Nava..

I rushed out and ran far to a mountain where she was gonna land, My subordinates Ranga,Benimaru,Shion,Souei.. Looked carefully at me, and they saw me looking worried so they secretly have been following me without me knowing.

There i was on top of that hill or cliff and there the meteorite has landed and a familiar voice spoke.

"Nice To Meet You, I Am The Ancient Demon Lord, And The Second Dragonoid.. Milim Nava!"

I couldn't say anything.. i was concerned on what she way wearing rather than her visiting me for the first time in 2000 years after finding me.

'Huh, So it really is you huh?..' 'She Said In A Low And Cracked Tone.. It Sounds Like She's About To Cry.

'Milim... I-' "Before I Could Say Anything, She Rushed And Punched Me In The Gut.

'Rimuru-Sama!' "The Four People Hiding Took There Battle Stance Infront Of Me, Trying To Protect Me"

'Oh~ who are these, mind if i kill them? I dont like people interrupting our fight-noda?' "Milim Seriously Said"

"Shion started attacking her, and soon , souei, and then benimaru..

They don't have a chance against her aura only..

'Guy's stay back, i'll deal with this..' 'I said'

'Bu-t.. Rimuru-Sama..' 'Benimaru Said Before I Gave Him A Healing Potion'

'I smiled under my mask, and said these 7 words'

'That's just her way of saying hello'

'Milim Smiled,'

'HAHAHAHA... You still wanna fight?' 'Milim Spoke'

'Ofcourse~' "I snapped my fingers and the multi-barrier was created" trying not to affect tempest.

My Four Subordinates Were Now Ok, But Trying To Find Away To Help Me.. They Only Looked At Me With Sad Eyes.

'Milim was the first to attack, giving the strongest blow she has, i blocked and dodge then while trying to make an opening'

And there, a perfect opening for me, i put "Turn Null" on my hand when i was about to give a blow, Milim know what i was planning but i didn't care..

I punched her right in the stomach, making her hit the barrier, smoke and dust filled the place, and when ut ran out, u saw milim on her battle mode.

"Should i do Drago Buster?, No.. that's way too weak for him.. Drago Nova?! yes!!" Milim Thought.

'Drago-Nova!!'

'Null Blade' "Null Blade, An Evolved Version Of Water Blade But Its Combined With Turn Null So It's Purple"

The Length Of The Water Blade Has The Same Exact As The Turn Null And When Milim Blasted The Drago Nova, The Null Blade Made It's Way Through The Drago Nova On To The Barrier, Milim Completely Dodged That Cause She Knew Even With Tenma, She Will Be Beheaded By It.

'HAHAHAHA RIMURU-YO! I haven't have fun in ages!'

'Kukuku, you still don't have the power to defeat me HAHAHA'

'Milim just hugged him, as his mask just fall to the ground.. revealing a beautiful goddess face, crying'

'I...I'm Sorry for leaving you like that..'

Huhu.. it's alright! I really missed you

Kuhahaha! "Milim Laughed"

Milim.. care to explain what you're wearing right now!?

'Oh~? This is my Demon lord clothes!'

No.. your still a kid, and old kid actually, i don't like you wearing that infront of anybody. It's weird! I'll have you change later, let's go..

'Haha!'

The 4 was astonished, The Ancient Demon Lord Was Defeated By Their Master.. In Approximately 15 Minutes!

And The Fact That Their Master Has A Beautiful Personality And A Goddess Appearance, They All Blushed.. Shion Was The One Overreacting,! She Was Jumping Around Flexing About How Beautiful Her Master Is.. The 2 Benimaru And Souei Just Looked At Rimuru While Ranga Is Wiggling His Tail..

'G-Gah! Where's my mask!' 'Rimuru screamed'

'Your not even popular, don't bother!' 'Milim Answered'

'That hurts you know!'

'MUAHAHAHA!, I'm just saying whats true!'

'So your saying that i'm ugly as you?'

'SHOCK' 'B-B-BAKA! YOUU....!!!

Hahaha, I laughed while removing the barrier, i went to my friends..

'Hey guys, sorry for worrying you!, This is Demon Lord Milim'

'...'

They didn't even say anything, they just looked at rimuru and then Shion jumped to rimuru.

'RIMURU-SAMA!!! KAWAII!!!'
'I didn't know our master was such a beauty! And powerful too!!' Ranga commented.

"Oh, shoot i forgot my mask.. f*ck.."

'Muhahahahaha Rimuru-yo really is ugly-noda!'

'M-Milim! I'm not even that pretty, stop..!'

><That's Milim's way to tell Rimuru how pretty he is><

'Er.. Milim, how about we go back to my country, i have a gift i shall give you' 

'Oooh! Let's go-nanoda!!'

'Rimuru picked up his mask, and continued to walk back to milim and her subordinates..'

-------------

Attention everyone! We have a guess today! This is Demon Lord Milim Nava, And She'll Be Staying With Us Today!

T-The Demon Lord Milim Nava! 'A random named goblin spoke'

B-but! Why is Demon Lord Milim here Rimuru-sama! What's your relationship with Milim?! "Rigurd Asked Still In Shock"

"I flinched on the question"

'Me And Rimuru Are Sib- MHMP!'

"Rimuru stopped her by putting his hand on Milim's mouth"

'W-We Are Best Friends! HAHAHA' i totally ignored Milim who's really pissed.

WAHAA!! OUR COUNTRY WILL FINALLY BE IN PEACE!

"When Milim Stayed Here, I Have The Time To Spend Time With Her And Talked About Her Demon Lord Life, I Also Talked About My Training Back In The Other Realm.. We Had Alot Of Fun As Siblings, And My Goofy Side Is Mostly Like Milim And Veldora. A Tsundragon.

My Birthform is a genderless Dragonoid so i have the ability to change into different genders.

We Talked, We Ate, We Spar, We did everything siblings would do in one week, we also did harvesting and planting. Milim told me that her food back at her territory was terrible, it was uncook.. i felt bad and spoiled her with all the food she could eat..

Then.. an unknown visitor came here..

A Dryad?... It's not Treyni..

I Am [] i am the sister of treyni..
(I forgot her name)

I came to warn you.. A Calamity Class Disaster Is Heading This Way..

She's emiting a murderous aura.. i think i know who she's mentioning..

The Calamity Class, Charybdis Have Awoken..

Charys.. "Both Me And Milim Said"

"Charybdis was a she, she was our Cousin, the daughter of Uncle Veldora."

'Alright, Both Me And Milim Will Take Care Of Chary- Charybdis While Benimaru And The Other Kijins Will Take Care Of The Megalodons The Goblins Will Make Way For Them As They Help The Kijins With Their Direwolves' We Should Start Preparing, Tommorow Shall Be An Easy Task, I Made An Evil Grin, While Milim Understands What I Meant Smiled As Well..

T.B.C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 112 7
Hello readers this is the first fanfic I am writing Please ignore small mistakes THE STORY WILL START AFTER THE WAR ABOUT THE DAILY LIFE OF RIM...
1M 40.4K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
5.3K 54 14
This is my first time doing an Ask or Dare book, so if you have any Ask or any Dare, plz don't be shy and ask or dare away. P.S. I don't own Cardfigh...
4.6K 240 24
The sequel to Maple Warriors, following a year after the story's tragic end. Where are the characters now? Is the Allies gang still intact? Read to...