Fan Boy | Adrien Agreste x re...

By kakyoinslvr

After famous manga author, Y/N L/N transfers to College Francoise Dupont, she meets new people that will chan... More

transfer student
new hero in town
v.i.p access
agreste mansion
love triangle
epitaph
new friend
houseboat concert
secrets
feelings
trust
pool
spin the bottle
limits
hospital
visit
epitaph, part 2
cat and bug bonding
late night dinner
felix
plus one
confession
reveal
surprise visit
attraction

civilian and superhero bonding

6K 209 97
By kakyoinslvr

so so so sorry for the late update, school has been kicking my ass, and i'm trying my best to get work release next year, so extra work :)
———————————————-

3 weeks from said night

"—and then Chloe walked up to me and was like "Oh, Adrikins, we should go to Japan together! My daddy can take us on his private jet!" Adrien, who was transformed into Cat Noir gossiped while he was on a mission to save a cat that was in a tree.

I was sitting down on the park bench a few feet away from him, in my civilian form, drawing some art for the new Epitaph and Cat Noir manga, which was highly requested.

I giggled, shading in my other persona. "Why don't you go with her? Moody Blues will do just fine on her own!" I teased, glancing over at him.

He crossed his arms. "For one, Chloe is a good person, but she does have her moments. Secondly, what about Paris? Cat Noir can't leave Paris and you and Epitaph never seem to be around at the same time, so I can't risk an Akuma attack happening, and her not appearing!... Lastly, I can't leave you! She wants to go on the same days as your anime premiere, and my father already told me I was allowed to go with you, which was odd..."

As he ranted on, I set my sketchbook down, calling down the stubborn cat. The kitty finally jumped off the tree, landing in my arms. I smiled at it, scratching under its chin.

"Okay yeah, all of that stuff makes sense, but I'm still wondering how your dad allowed you to go to Japan with me. Is he feeling alright in the head?" I asked, actually a bit worried he might've lost his mind.

Adrien giggled, taking the cat. "He's feeling better than ever actually! For the past week, he has been spending 8 minutes and 14 seconds with me at dinner!" His eyes shined like it was the best thing that ever happened to him, which probably was... poor boy is so deprived of parental affection.

I made a concerned face, sighing. "That's good, I guess... still, you don't have to go! What if Paris has an Akuma attack and me or Epitaph can't be at the scene?" I asked, trying to convince him to stay for that exact reason.

He shook his head, brushing it off. "That won't happen! It's only for 2 days, and if an emergency does happen, I can come back to Paris using a power-up!"

I scolded him from my mind but just smiled on the outside. "Fine then! I guess we're both going."

He started cheering, dancing around with the cat. "This is going to be so purr-derful!" He exclaimed, throwing a corny cat pun, to which I sighed and sat back down on the bench.

"Oh my god, Ladyblog, what we are seeing is Cat Noir and Y/N L/N hanging out again for the 4th time in the week! Is the couple going on a simple date? Or are they chatting about something more personal?~" Alya, who was hiding behind a tree, recorded us for around a minute.

Adrien walked over to her, waving at the camera. "Hello, Ladyblog! I would love to let you know that me and my lady are discussing date night plans!" He cheekily smiled, getting a reaction from Alya. She was embarrassed that we found out about her obvious hiding spot and the fact that Adrien announced that we were planning a 'date'.

"We're not dating!" I yelled out, loud enough so the camera could pick it up. Adrien glanced behind me, rolling his eyes in disappointment. "She's in a bit of a mood, but I assure you she's a lovely person! Well, gotta go! Gotta give this kitty back to its owner!" He pats the cat's head, throwing up a peace sign at the camera, before walking over to me.

"I'll see you later tonight for patrol?" He asked, smirking his way over to me. "Well, I would love to, but I uh, kind of have to finish packing! Tomorrow morning though, yes!" I smiled at him, standing up with my sketchbook.

He nodded, smiling. He leaned his body towards me, I did the same, but with completely different intentions...

As I leaned forward, I wrapped my arms around his neck, trying to set my head on his shoulder, while he was placing a hand on my cheek, trying to kiss me.

The awkwardness lead us to get mixed up for a few seconds before backing off and just waving bye to each other.

"Eeeyaaa! There you have it, folks! The rumored couple is still trying to figure out what they are! Thanks for tuning it for the live stream! Peace out!" Alya ended the live stream with the camera turned to her, throwing up a peace sign and winking one eye.

I walked up to her, playfully rolling my eyes. "Rumored couple still trying to figure out what they are? Seriously?" I stifled a laugh, playing with the edges of my sketchbook.

"Come on, Y/N! Everyone knows you two have something going on! The reason people on the Ladyblog database haven't made it official is because he also flirts with Epitaph and Moody Blues! It's very clear that you see that, and I know you don't want someone who is a player! So, what's going on with you two?" She asked, crossing her arms.

I sighed and shrugged my shoulders. "Who knows? Maybe it's just a fling!" I snickered, slowly walking back in the direction of my apartment.

"Wait! Are you being serious?! Can I put that on the blog?!" Alya called out. I didn't even look back, just waved at her from behind. Alya was one of my close friends and a very curious girl. I knew she would put that on the blog, but it didn't bother me as much, people just wanted drama and I was all for it.

"So, wanna come over to my house and play some video games?" Adrien, in his civilian form, came out of an alleyway, asking me that so nonchalantly.

I was a bit startled, looking around to make sure nobody was nearby. "You just saw me less than 5 minutes ago! You have to be more careful!" I lightly scolded him.

He brushed it off, laughing. "It's fine, I gave the woman her cat and that's it until I have to patrol later tonight with Epitaph! I know you said you have to pack, but come on, let's just play video games at my house for an hour! It's a Saturday!"

I looked at him, falling for those pleading, puppy dog eyes. I quickly looked away, rolling them. "When you manipulate me with those eyes, nobody can say no!"

He giggled, taking my hand. "Come on, it'll be quick then I'll let you go pack whatever stuff you need!"

Adrien lead me to his house by hand the whole way, even though for the past 3 weeks I've gotten a rough idea of how to get to his house, he still insists on taking me by the hand and dragging me there.

Ever since he found out I was Moody Blues, he's been more comfortable, like talking personal stuff to me while he was on easy missions, and stopping by my house just to deliver some cookies.

Once we got to his house, we walked in quietly, not expecting anyone to be home.

"Adrien." Gabriel spoke, standing on top of the stairs. Adrien and I jumped, quickly letting go of each other's hands.

"Father! Hello!" He greeted with a smile plastered on his face. "I didn't think you would be home, I thought you were out working!" Adrien still nervously smiled, trying to ease up the tension.

Gabriel looked at him and then at me. "I live here, Adrien, why wouldn't I be here? The real question is, why is Miss L/N here for the 6th time this week? I don't mind, but does she really need that much help with math and Mandarin?" Gabriel asked, slowly descending the stairs.

Adrien and I both shake our heads furiously. "Math isn't my strong subject and Mandarin is a very hard language to learn! Your son is very talented and so kind enough to help me through my struggles!" I smiled at myself, messing with the miraculous on my finger.

Gabriel took a second glance at it, and a glance at Adrien's ring. "Right... I'll be in my office." He said, walking towards his office without looking back.

Both of us exhaled a breath we didn't know we were holding, running up the stairs.

"... How long are we going to say I need tutoring lessons? I think I should be a genius by now!" I sighed, sitting down on his couch.

Gabriel POV

"Haha, don't worry, you're already a genius! Next time you come, I'll say that you're helping me with a project for art class!" Adrien giggled through the screen, sitting down next to Y/N.

She laughed as well, grabbing a controller. "What should we play? Street Fighter? Mortal Kombat? Mario Kart?"

"Ooh, we haven't played Mario Kart in a while! I'm going to beat you so bad..."

As both of them grabbed the controller, their hands came into view. I zoomed in, analyzing their rings.

"97.6% match of both of them being Miraculous... Felix wasn't lying after all."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 6.7K 25
「𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦 」 ❛in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...
438K 27.5K 91
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 17.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...