A beautiful light (Ace x Read...

By EdgyEggplantParmesan

The photo goes to all the rightful owners! You work at a coffee shop, This one guy comes into your coffee sho... More

Chapter 1 - His name
Chapter 2 - Friends
Chapter 3 - Amazed!
Chapter 4 - Surprised
Chapter 5 - Ace?
Chapter 6 - redhead?
Chapter 7 - Is this true or a lie
Chapter 8 - Sabo!
Prom day! Wooo

Chapter 9 - Prom soon

69 2 2
By EdgyEggplantParmesan

You were chatting with your friends in the coffee shop. The coffee shop hasn't been open since your father left and now that your father is back. The coffee shop can finally be open. And you can make coffee with you father again.

You guys were just hanging around in the closed coffee shop. "Prom is almost here~" Nami giggles

"I know Nami-swan!~" Sanji sweetened his tone. "Go be romantic with Zoro Sanji" Robin chuckles, Sanji blushed. "Tch ero cook" Zoro laughed "oi! shut it marimo" Sanji yelled at Zoro.

You laughed "Oh Sanji you know that Zoro is your boyfriend! No need to be shy. Well what is your guys partners for prom?" You smiled, They both blushed

"Im going to prom with Robin" Nami smiled, Nami puts Robin closer to her. Robin chuckled "Amazing!" You smiled. "Im going with Kaya" Usopp sounded so proud "Im so happy for you Usopp!"

Everyone has told about there partners. It was very interesting to see what they're partners were.

I hope the school won't be swarming me you thought

Ace took a peek of you and smiled. "How about we head out to a park?" Ace asked, evefyone looked interested. "Sure, why not" Robin smiled. "Alright lets go then!" You grin

You and everyone else walked to the closest park around your house.

Luffy, Chopper, and Usopp were playing in the play structure. What such kids, it's adorable.

Nami and Robin were just getting ice cream from the ice cream truck for the all of us. Sabo, Ace, and Law were with you sitting by the benches. Brook, Jinbei and Franky were walking around the park. Zoro and Sanji were gone.

"Law how about you hang with your boyfriend?"
"No thanks, Luffy-ya is playing with his friends"
"You look pale"
"Why'd you think that?"
The two brothers glares at Law.
"These 2 big brothers, such overprotective over Luffy"
"Don't worry guys like I said, Law isn't bad and I will bonk him if he hurts or make Luffy cries. You should be glad he's a doctor as well!"
"Doctor? Alright. Take care of Luffy"
Sabo nodded.

You laughed, Nami was yelling your name to get the ice creams. "Alright Im coming Nami!" You shouted.
"I'll be right back" you ran to head to Nami. "Wait I'll be going too" Ace ran with you. "Wait Ace I got this!-" Ace had bumped into you, you both collapsed onto the ground. "Ow ow...Ace what the-...heck" You look at the positions you and Ace were. "Im sorry (y/n) I wanted to help and-" Ace blushed.

Everything was silent. Law was behind Ace, "what do you think you're doing to (y/n)-ya? Ace."
"Sorry sorry Law! I didn't mean to" Ace gets up and held his hand for you to get up. "Thanks Ace, Law its okay it was an accident" Your face slightly turns red from the thought of it.

Law sighs "Whatever but Ace if I see you doing that to (y/n)-ya again. Don't come near us again" Law glares at Ace. "Whatever Nami and Robin needs us!"
You took Ace's hand and ran to get to Nami and Robin.

You huffed, "Sorry did we took awhile?-"
"You alright (y/n)?"
"Im..phew..im okay! We just ran here"
"You and Ace? Alright well here brings these to everyone"
"Alright! You got it!"
Ace nodded

You and Ace walked back to the benches. "Alright we got ice cream!" You shouted, Luffy Chopper, and Usopp heard and ran to the Benches.
"Ice cream!!!" They yelled.
"Alright get your ice cream everyone"
Nami and Robin already have there ice cream and walked to everyone.
Everyone has Ice cream besides Law since Luffy sometimes shares it with him. You were licking your ice cream and some got on your cheeks. Ace noticed and used his sweater sleeves to wipe it.

"A-Ace?"
"Hm? (y/n) you had ice cream on your face"
"You didn't need to use your sleeves"
"Its okay, I can wash them once I head home"
"Well..alright then"

Everyone saw what happened. Law was quite furious but stayed calm cause he can see you love Ace. Nami was as shocked, pure shocked that Ace did that. Now Nami thinks Ace is such a gentleman for doing that.

We stayed at the park for awhile. "Don't we have school tomorrow?" You asked, everyone goans. "Yeah we do" Ace smiled, you blushed "I-I see I think we should go home and see eachother for school"
"great idea, I am getting tired" Nami said
"Well then we'll see everyone at school, Me and Law will be heading out!"
Law sighs
"If Zoro and Sanji and the others come back let them know we left"
"Alright, we possibly won't be here" Ace laughed softly
"See you at school Ace"
"You too (y/n)"

You and Law were walking home. "Is there anything going on between you and Ace?" Law asked
"W-What! No pfft- were just prom partners thats all"
"yeah just prom partners you say"
"We are!"
"Alright alright sorry for the tease"
"You better be"

You and Law were already near the coffee shop. You both head inside and went to the back door. You yawned "I'll be heading to the showers and tell my father were home!" You smiled. "alright i'll do that anyways" Law sighs. You head to the bathroom, and turn on the water to take a bath.
.
.
.
You took one refreshing bath, now you're very sleepy. You went in the same clothes instead of pjs since you forgot them. You yawn loudly, you was walking to your room and Law was just reading medical books on the floor. "I really should get you a bed and a table" you chuckle "no its fine (y/n)-ya, the floor is fine" "are you sure Law?" "Mhm Im very sure" "alright then, im heading to sleep!"

You jumped on your soft bed. Ahh how soft, its so warm and cozy. You tucked yourself in your bed, your blankets were as soft as the bed. Now you started to sleep. Law is still reading medical books every 1-2 am. (Nah man i feel like its canon for Law😭. Oh my sweet man)

Morning

You woke up with the sound of your alarm. You yawn, you stretches. Its monday! Time to open the shop with your father. You were excited to work with your father again. You started getting ready like taking a quick shower,putting on your normal fitting. You wore a apron of a little crocodile and it says "croc coffee shop". It was adorable, your father wears one as well

alright time to head to work! you head out to the coffee shop. You open the door to the coffee shop and Ace was already there. "HUH ACE?" Ace wave at you "Hi (y/n)! Law told me the coffee shop opens again so I came a little early. Luffy is already at the school" "o-oh well you want the usual?" "Yeah like always (y/n!" Ace smiled

Your face was brightly red, you went to make Ace's usual latte. Its still kind of weird, having to meet this person at your own coffee shop and also school. A brother of Luffy's. And he asked you out for upcoming prom. From the thought of it, you were slightly still red.

I need to focus making Ace's latte! snap of of it (y/n) I know Ace is such an amazing person. You thought

You sigh, you were finished making Ace's latte. "Thank you, (y/n)" he smiled, your father came through the back door. "My daughter ready to work again?" Crocodile smiles "Yes father!" You smiled.
(It was 5:00 school starts 8:30)

You and your father worked for an hour. Ace stayed and had a chat with Law. You mostly greeted the customers who comes in the shop and take there orders. Your father mostly just make the coffee's. Theres also little snacks like cookies, croissants, chocolate, and many others.

"Good job my daughter for working hard, but I believe its time for you to head to school" Crocodile strokes your hair "oh alright father, I'll see you once we get home" you smiled "bye my beautiful princess"
"Bye father!" you waved goodbye and took two men with you and walked to school. "What should we do after school?" You ask "stay home" "thats boring!" "No it isn't, its quite fun" "whatever im thinking of going to the store" "the store (y/n)?" "Yeah there's something i need!" "Like what (y/n)-ya?" "Obviously something"

"Oh well look! Were at school and I see Luffy!" "Alright lets go to him now"
Ace giggles
You and Law and Ace were walking to the whole group. "Did you have fun" "yeah, finally been working with my father in his coffee shop" "That good (y/n), im glad you're having fun" Robin smiled "thank you big sis Robin!" You hugged Robin
"No problem (y/n)"

The bell rangs
"Alright lets go to class!"
Everyone had went to class.

Oh another day at school, when can it be prom?..Do I really want to dance with Ace? Will Ace look nice in a suit? Probably. Ace is just really handsome, he suits my taste of a man. You thought

You were just sitting in your seat, just thinking about that.

—————————
A/N

I hate being busy smh I don't get to read fanfics more or sleep more cuz of school. 😭 god...school is so boring ong. But this reddit one piece server make it so much funner! AHA I've been chatting with people who i call friends in the server.

They're so funny! Anyways there were couple of Akainu slander which was great🥺.  I love Akainu slander😍 but also Female Akainu? Im a whole different person! Im sorry Womens are superior, i am a woman but i like womens + also mens ig. HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN FEMALE AKAINU? DAWG WOAH SHES SMOKING HOT

Like dude I want her. To gladly step on me😋 OK ANYWAYS UH. Thank you for enjoying the fanfic! it will end soon. I'll make a new fanfic soon as well cuz I already did make some chapters in it and haven't published it yet cuz uh yeah yk ahhaah...dont worry.

Ik ik the gif is very weird now...but I love Alabasta Arc with they're lovely bond as brothers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 3.3K 33
HEY GUYS I DECIDED THAT I WOULD START WRITING ONESHOTS FOR ONE PEICE!! I WILL WARN YOU MOST CHARACTERS WILL PROBABLY BE OOC. SORRY I WILL ALSO DO LEM...
1.5K 27 16
Luffy upon makino's request decides to run a small ice cream shop, no one expected so many random things that can happen a long the way like a famous...
460K 10.7K 33
A series of One Piece x Reader one-shots from my account on DeviantArt. From fluff to angst... Hope you enjoy! Requests are currently closed! I don'...
105K 1.8K 66
Just a bunch of random oneshots with the OP characters. I do not own any of the characters, just the stories. Achievements!: #1 in vivi 2023/2024 #3...