Just A Tutor

ificrywilluholdme

Misaki Kojima is a tutor for Hikaru Hitachiin but every time they "hangout" they always hookup, however they'... Еще

C1: Just A Tutor
C2:Just A Hostess
C3: Just A Best Friend
C4: Just A Bad Sister
C5: Just A Fling
C6: Just An Ocean Gal
C7: Just A Slut?
C8: Just A Waitress
C9: Just A Detective
C10: Just A Date
C11: Just A Good Daughter

C12: Just A Girlfriend

35 0 0
ificrywilluholdme

I put on a black skin-tight dress with a slit on my left thigh/leg. Showing off my curves and breasts. Is this too much? I put my long blonde hair into a long braid.

I walk into the classroom with a specific question in my head, 'do you want to go on a date with me, Hikaru?'. I sit down and fiddle with my thumbs. Wait what if he says no? I guess that'll give me my answer. "You look good." Haruhi says and I look at her and smile. "There a reason for that?" she asks and I look at Hikaru who is busy talking to Kaoru. I stare back at her and smile. "I'm going to ask Hikaru to go on a date with me and I'll see how it goes." I say and she smiles big. "Really! Did you finally make up your mind?!" she yells and everyone including the twins stare at us in confusion. I put my finger on her lips. "No I haven't, just seeing who is the better at that aspect of dating." I whisper and she smirks. "Hikaru has one and Kyoya has three." Haruhi reminds me. "I think it's because Hikaru is more reserved of his emotions." I whisper. "Is that a point towards Hikaru?" she asks. "Haruhi! You're being way too loud!" I yell and everyone looks at me in confusion and she laughs. "Speak for yourself." she says and we both laugh.

I walk into the host club and sit down next to the other hosts. "You look so pretty, Misa-chan." Honey says and I slightly blush. "Thanks Honey." I say. "Is there a reason why you are so dressed up?" Tamaki asks with a slight blush. Haruhi grabs me by the arm. "Just playing dress up!" she says and winks at me. "Are you going to tell him now or after?" she whispers. "After." I whisper back. I walk towards my section and sit down sipping my tea. I watch Hikaru do his brotherly acts with his brother. What an interesting sight. I look away and towards Tamaki who are calling his clients princesses and I sigh in a little disgust. I rest my chin on my palm and look in the inside of my teacup. Maybe I shouldn't ask him. Someone sits next to me. "Are you okay?" he asks me and I look up at him. "Oh I'm sorry, do you have an appointment with me?" I ask. "No I just saw you and wanted to make sure you're okay." he says with concern in his eyes.

I slightly blush. "Yeah I'm okay, just thinking." I say and force a chuckle. "What are you thinking?" he asks. "No it's okay." I say and he pats me on the shoulder. "No its okay, you should let out some stress." he says and I widen my eyes and I sigh. "Well I want to ask someone out but I'm stressing out what his answer will be." I say looking off to the side. "You're gorgeous I doubt he will say no but if he does he is missing out on so many things." he says and I blush and look at him with wide eyes. "I think it will be okay, you got this!" he says. "Can I hug you?"  I ask and he nods. I hug him and pats his back. "Thank you." I say and we release each-other. "You can do this." he says and begins to walk away.

The girls finally leave and I have been sitting in that same chair since the beginning of the host club. I stand up, my legs turning to slime. I stretch my legs and start walking towards Hikaru fixing my hair and my dress. "Hey." Tamaki says and slightly scream looking at him. "Hi." I say and divert my attention from his purple eyes onto Hikaru. Haruhi grabs me by the arm away from Tamaki. "We got to talk, sorry senpai." she says and pushes me towards the couch Hikaru and Kaoru are sitting on. "You got this." she says and I force a smile out and she gives me a thumbs up. I tap Hikaru on the shoulder and he looks up at me a slight blush rises to his cheeks. I  smile. "Can we talk?" I ask and he stands up. "Of course." he says and I grab his hand and push him towards the bathrooms. He starts to unbutton his jacket but I stop him and he looks up at me with confusion. "Not that. I wanted to talk about well ask something." I stutter out my words and fiddle my fingers. "Okay um however you respond I hope there won't be any awkward feelings after I ask this question." I again stutter out my words. He looks at me with confusion. Why is it so hard to just ask a question. "Okay" I say and clear my throat. "Will you go on a date with me?" my words confidently slide out of my mouth.

His eyes widen, his eyebrows go up and his cheeks immediately go red. Complete silence around the air, no one moving, no one speaking. My eyes widen. Oh no. Complete and utter silence. This is not good.  I sweat-drop and smile. "Sorry, sorry, stupid question. I mean yeah, stupid." I say walking towards the door but he grabs my wrist and pulls me into a passionate kiss. Holding my wrist and my hip. My eyes widen and a red tint goes to my cheeks. He removes his lips from mine still holding onto me. "Yes I will go on a date with you." he says and I smile.

We walk out into the host club room and I look at Haruhi who is crossing her fingers and I give her giant thumbs up. She screams silently and mouths "oh my god!" she pulls out the board and puts two lines. She mouths "it's for the date" and I smile. I walk out the host club and walk towards my house with a huge smile.

I walk in and my mother looks at me with a huge smile on her face. "Did he say yes?" she asks and I jump high. "Yes, Hikaru said yes to the date." I say with blush on my cheeks. She pulls me into a tight hug. "Oh my baby is growing up." she says and I smile.

School is over, the host club is over and I'm sitting on a couch next to Haruhi. "Hey I'll meet you at your house in two hours." Hikaru whispers and walks out the door. Haruhi looks at me blushing like a mess. "Better get ready then!" she says and I stand up and run to the door. I run to my house, opening the door, running to my bedroom.

I put on a dark blue dress with white straps that perfectly shows off my body. I put on white high heels and brush my long blonde hair. I run down and sit down playing games on my phone. The doorbell rings and I jump up walking to it. I clear my throat and opens it up showing a handsome Hikaru wearing a suit standing there with his hands in his pockets. We stare at each-other in awe for a good while. "You look handsome." I say still looking at him and his cheeks get extremely red. "So you must be Hikaru." my mother says behind me and my eyes widen. I walk out next to Hikaru and stare at my mother. "You guys are the cutest." she says and we both blush. I grab his hand and walk us towards the limo. "Remember to use protection!" she says. "Oh kay, that's our queue to leave." I say pushing us into the limo with red faces.

"You've told your mother about me?" he says teasingly and I roll my eyes. "Maybe." I say looking out the window. We stop and he helps me out the limo. He walks me into this fancy restaurant and I look around in shock. "Woah." I say in amazement. A man with a suit walks up to us and bows, "Hitachiin?" he asks and Hikaru nods. "This way." he says and Hikaru grabs my hand following behind the waiter. We walk into an open room with a glass ceiling where you can see the sky, a table with two glasses on both sides and pink roses around the table. He sits me down and sits across from me. "I hope it's not too much." he says looking away towards the water fountain with pretty lights in it. "No, it's beautiful." I say looking around at the beautiful scenery. The same waiter comes out with fancy water and pours it into each of the glasses and places a basket of breadsticks in the center of the table. He walks off and I sip the water.

"I didn't know you were so romantic, Hikaru." I say looking at him eating a breadstick. He blushes and looks into my blue eyes. "I've got something else after this." he says and smiles. I blush and smile. Romantic guitar and piano music starts playing. I look over to see a white piano covered in pink roses and a white guitar playing next to the piano. A girl and boy starts to sing, harmonizing and singing romantic songs with each-other. "Woah." I say watching the performance. He looks at me and smiles. His hand sticks into my face. "Wanna dance?" he asks and I look up at him. "But I don't know how to." I say and he grabs my hand and pulls me up. "That's okay." he says and holds my hand and waist and I hold his shoulder playing along with his feet patterns. He places his forehead onto mine and we smile dancing along with the music.

The song stops and we walk over sitting back into our chairs. We eat the creamy pasta and breadsticks. We stand up and he grabs my hand and runs me outside towards a hill. "Where are we going?" I ask but he ignores me. We suddenly stop and  look at the gorgeous sunset. "Woah." I say looking at all the purplish-orange colors colliding in the sky. "It's gorgeous, isn't it?" he asks looking at the sky. "Yeah, it's beautiful." I say and hold Hikaru's hand. He clears his throat and forces me to see him face-to-face. "Misaki?" he asks and I look into his loving eyes. "Yes?" I ask. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asks with a slight blush. My eyes widen and red paints my cheeks. "Hikaru." I say and he looks at me with worriedness. "Yes?" he asks. "Of course I will be your girlfriend." I say and he blushes. He holds my cheeks and we kiss each-other in front of the sunset, wind blowing against our hair, our clothes and our skin. We remove ourselves from each-other's lips and I rest my head against his warm chest and he holds my body and head gently with a big breeze whooshing against our close warm bodies.

A/N- Hi hoped you liked it, sorry it wasn't on the original Ouran storyline. I wanted to make a story with the characters of Ouran so I apologize if you wanted it to follow the "correct" storyline. I hope it ended how you wanted it, it definitely ended how I wanted it to end, I love ending things in romantic scenes! I think of it this way, ending the story with a romantic scene leaves the readers to imagine what life would be like after the story. What I imagine happened after is that they stayed together through high school together, Misaki gets a scholarship to a different college/university than Hikaru so they have to fight through the struggles of going to a different school than each-other. I imagine them living in an apartment decorated very nicely and one that smells REALLY good. After graduation they move into a nice looking big house which is kept in really nice shape. I imagine Misaki working as something really smart idk like a doctor? Something like that idk! I think they would get married a year after graduation and all the other hosts would be there. I can imagine about three little mischievous smart sassy blonde and auburn haired children running around the house pulling pranks on each-other and Misaki and Hikaru. Two would be twins, one girl who is super mischievous and a boy who is extremely smart. The other kid I imagine would follow grandma and be obsessed with fashion designing! So cute! Have a good day everyone! Love ya bunches!

WORD COUNT-2115

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

31.6K 960 27
soulmates. a pair of people destined to be together by the universe. they're a rare thing, with an estimated 1% having such a thing. And it just so h...
14.2K 286 25
Haruhi's sister, Misaki is quiet and easily forgotten, when her and her her sister join the host club she realizes she doesn't want to be ignored any...
108K 2.7K 28
A girl who dances to the emotions she feels, instead of the music that plays. She is alone and is afraid to be happy. This lovely maiden is famous fo...
1.8K 51 10
𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗡 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟 𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗕 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 ----- 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠. ˖ ࣪⊹𐙚.. In which a group of teenagers in a h...