Why, Do You Care? || Satanick...

By chlomakis

Despite your selfless love for your partner Satanick, you notice something off regarding him. He's not the ch... More

I Just Couldn't Believe Myself
My Boyfriend Is a Devil
His Tragedy / Why Not Me?
My Irresistible Urges
What I Want To Do
Your Brutal Honesty (Is There Anything I Can Do?)
Make-Believe and the Truth I Can't Face
It's All Futile, Whatever I'm Doing
What Do I Know About Anything?
(Oh, God, What Have I Done?)

That's Enough, Let's Get You Home

198 5 2
By chlomakis

And then I woke up. Next to me was Satanick, greeting me with his playful voice. "Morning, darling-poo~! Oh, I missed you while you were asleep!" And hugged me tightly.

I started laughing... and laughing like some psychopath. I was ecstatic, mental, even.

"Satanick..! Ah..! I..!"
"What is it, sweetheart?" I never get enough of his loving face in the morning.
"Satanick!! You..! You... you wouldn't kill yourself, right? Hahah!"

He looked at me confused. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe that it had been a dream all along.
"I think you've forgotten that I can't die, sweetheart. I'm... stuck here forever if you will?"
And if my subconscious worrying about Satanick killing himself wasn't enough, now I live with the dread that my partner will eventually be alone for the rest of eternity.

The end.

lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 637 12
Cleopatra inherited responsibility of her three siblings when she was still a child herself. Her world is wracked by war and all she thought that he...
587K 9K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
75.4K 2.8K 23
"What exactly are you?" "I'm a demon, wait no... That will be an understatement... I'm the Devil of the Flame Underworld." ---------- "Love, huh? I'v...