Why, Do You Care? || Satanick...

بواسطة chlomakis

Despite your selfless love for your partner Satanick, you notice something off regarding him. He's not the ch... المزيد

I Just Couldn't Believe Myself
My Boyfriend Is a Devil
His Tragedy / Why Not Me?
What I Want To Do
Your Brutal Honesty (Is There Anything I Can Do?)
Make-Believe and the Truth I Can't Face
It's All Futile, Whatever I'm Doing
What Do I Know About Anything?
(Oh, God, What Have I Done?)
That's Enough, Let's Get You Home

My Irresistible Urges

193 6 0
بواسطة chlomakis

My eyes open to the sun's rays peering through the window gap into the room. It creates an abstract yet oh so bland shadow. Turning around, I find my partner to still be asleep. Playfully shaking him, I tease him in hopes that he'll wake up.

"Sleepyheaad! Time to wake up, start a new day! Aren't you excited?" I cheer, mocking his tone.
To my surprise, he doesn't get up.

"Satanick! Come on, get up! It's so boring without you, y'know!!" Still no response... I sigh and get back under the covers when I'm greeted with a deep yet luring voice.

"Morning, darling~! Thought I was dead, huh? Please, you make me laugh!! I'd never die, not yet, at least!" I let out a sigh of relief as he gives me a tight hug.

"Satanick..! I can't- breathe!!" I'm let go by his grip to catch my breath. I remember what I was going to tell him, and so I attempt to get him out of bed.

"Well, I'm pleased to know you won't die on me. Now, let's get up, huh? Start a new day together?" I'd hope that that'd get him out of bed but I instead get a whiny grumpy Satanick. "Or do you wanna stay in bed longer..? No pressure, of course."

He whines and groans in his morning voice. "Hmm, maybe just a bit longer.." He moans as he rubs my chest and stomach looking down at me. "You know... it feels like i haven't seen you in ages... but it also feels like I've been seeing you forever..!"

"Okay, then. I'm right next to you when you need me, darling." I kiss his soft cheeks before falling back onto my pillow stroking his hair.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

22.8K 373 12
you fell into the underground a few weeks ago. after escaping from toriel, you met a tall skele who was honestly one of the coolest guys you'd ever m...
1.1M 37.7K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
307K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
20.9K 637 12
Cleopatra inherited responsibility of her three siblings when she was still a child herself. Her world is wracked by war and all she thought that he...