Pole Dancer

By kingmebxches_17

Louisa never stayed in one place for too long. Her mother was killed by her father and she didn't want to kee... More

Cast
Chapter 1 : Motivation
Chapter 3: Set Fire To The Rain
Chapter 4: River
Part Two: Martie's Journey
Chapter 5: Cooped Up
Chapter 6: Nothing Is Promised
Chapter 7: Cocky AF
Chapter 8: Feeling Good
Chapter 9: My Love
Chapter 10: ICY GRL
Chapter 11: Girlfriend
Chapter 12: Bare Wit Me
Chapter 13: Woo
Chapter 14: Simon Says
Chapter 15: Cold December
Chapter 16: Adore
Chapter 17: Collide
Chapter 18: Ice Princess
Chapter 19: Different
Chapter 20: Stay
Chapter 21: Pure Cocaine
Chapter 22: Where The Bag At?
Chapter 23: Spread Thin
Chapter 24: Super Gremlin
Chapter 25: Awkward
Sorry 4 the Wait
Chapter 26: Flowers
Chapter 27: WE (Warm Embrace)

Chapter 2: No Love

1.8K 56 0
By kingmebxches_17

Chapter 2: No Love

{ Louisa POV }

Louisa licked her finger and thumbed through her money as she did her final count for the night. She was slightly buzzed and high after a 8 hour shift at the club. Her head was beginning to hurt and her feet were killing her from those high ass heels and crazy stunts she had to do. All she wanted at this point was to get back to her side of town and go to bed.

She threw her money into her purse and headed out pulling her .38 out and walking into the barely lit parking lot.

Yes, it was 5AM but the sun had barely began to rise.

Once she got in the car safely, the chocolate woman started the car and let out a deep breath before blasting her favorite song, "C. R. E. A. M." by the Wu Tang Clan. She sang every lyric loudly as she pulled out of her parking spot.

When she got to the light to turn left, she spotted someone on a bike. A SON by the kutte on his back. Her mind went to Clay but she knew he would have been still asleep in her bed from the wild things they had gotten into before she had to go to work.

And she wasn't wrong..

John Teller sat at the light with his dirty blond hair covered by his helmet. He looked up at her and tilted his head in her direction. She gave him a small smile before he was out of her sight.

She wondered why he was out so early but ignored it as she sped home to take a quick shower, make her mans a nice breakfast, and then lay down in her comfy bed.

The smell of coffee woke Clay from his sleep and he grinned when he opened his eyes to the beautiful goddess who had just made him a perfect platter of breakfast foods with a nice steaming cup of coffee. She leaned over to give him a kiss and hand him the tray.

Clay thanked her like he did every morning and they had a small little chat about her night and his sleep which ended up making him horny from the thoughts of what knocked him out. She giggled cutely as she rolled onto him after he slid his tray to the dresser.

"Don't you have to be running off?", she joked.

"Not until you take care of this," he placed her on top of his erection that she was no stranger to.

"I'm low key tired, babe. But..."

Louisa slid under the blankets and peeled off his boxers quickly. She heard the gasp he let out when she engulfed him inside of her mouth. She gently licked the tip before going to work on him.

___

5 weeks later

"Where the fuck is she?!", Louisa screamed in annoyance as she looked at her calendar for the fiftieth time that day.

Her period was missing.

She hadn't gotten one since the previous month and she had bought her feminine products for this time. Her mind had to be playing tricks on her, right?

But it never failed that on the 12th of each month, she would get her period unless it was time for her period to switch up. She would give it a couple of days before she did a full blown panic attack because clearly she was tripping.

"I'm bugging, for real," she laughed it off and went into her fridge to get started on dinner.

She got a text from her boss.

Boss Mane: I know you need this night off. See ya tomorrow Big Balla 😉

He only sent that text when she needed a day off for her period cause the first day was always the worst day. She still didn't panic. A couple days, she thought.

After a good thirty minutes of cooking and listening to her old school jams, Louisa started cleaning up the kitchen and then heading into the living room, her bathroom, and bedroom to tidy up as well. She didn't usually see Clay during this time because he knew how she got when she was on her cycle so he just sent her a text saying how he missed her and to call him if she needed anything.

She had been having the cravings, the slight cramps, fatigue, and headaches but still no period.

The next couple of days she had been so thankful for the break from her job that she didn't notice she still hadn't got her period. She practiced dancing, worked out, went running, cooked and drank wine while watching old movies. She was having so much fun until the fifth day and she didn't have her period but she was back at work.

"Hey, beautiful," Clay spoke to her as she got out of her car.

She smiled at him, stepping over to give him a hug and kissed him like she missed him. He touched her butt, per usual, and whispered how he missed being inside of her. She pushed him back gently.

"I have work."

"Let me watch. You know I love to watch," he looked dazed by the curvy woman.

"Where are your dollars, big boy?"

He pulled out a thick stack of ones and she smirked. Louisa grabbed his hand and led him into the club which was pretty full but the party didn't start until after hours.

The club had a variety of women from tall, skinny, thick, black, white, Asian, Mexican, and other. It was located on the edge of Charming where most of the prestigious men and women lived. Louisa never took home less than a good 5 stacks every night. She loved doing it every night and hopefully she'd be retiring as soon as she hit 30.

"Sit right here," she pushed him down into a chair with a smile. "Jay! Get him a drink."

She left him to go to the back to get ready. Her set would be first at 1 when all the real high rollers came in then again at 3 towards the end when everybody was drunk, high, and more willing to empty out their pockets.

When she went to change, she noticed a few spots of blood but nothing too serious.

With a heavy sigh, she pulled on her floss and did her makeup quickly. Her eyes stared into the mirror as she spotted the picture of her mother with a wide smile taped to her mirror. She blinked back tears as she pressed a kiss to her fingertips and then the photo.

The woman in that picture was her strength.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 1.9K 15
Cora Myers thought she knew what the world was about, her confined life inside a strict religious family made her think that the world was like she w...
58.1K 1.9K 37
Camaron Hayes has taken Abel and SAMCRO is currently searching for him. They are en route to Vancouver, where they believe Abel is located. Meanwhile...
33.9K 1.7K 22
| Jax Teller x OC ᅳ SLOW UPDATES | After Jax made the decision to leave Abel in Ireland with the couple who had adopted his son, his life took a comp...
129K 3K 41
Carrie just wanted to have a simple and normal life. Maybe even be happy for once in her life. Unfortunately for her, life had other plans and she is...