Witch-Twilight🌘[Charlie Swan]

By ladylun11

As Bella was moving to Forks to live with her father Charlie she thought he had been alone all this time but... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
author note

Character Info

4.7K 85 0
By ladylun11

Face claim: Rihanna
Character name: Mia Jackson
Personality:She is loyal and has a funny personality. Loves her family. Will clap back if you give her a mean attitude. Nice to people.
Background: she is a forest witch also is friends with Billy black and she owns a clothing store.

Character name: Charlie swan
Personality: he is shy and awkward when you get to meet him the first time but will open up after getting to know you. Loves his family. He is also a wise man and a funny guy and he loves talking about sports.
Background: has a daughter and is divorced. He is also friends with Billy black. He has a special gift that was pass down from his mother.
This story will start before twilight.

"Hello chief swan I would like to report a crime"
"Sure come into my office"

Hope you guys like this chapter
Twilight belongs to the original Creator and don't steal my story.
See you soon bye🥀💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273 0 7
Edward convinces his family to leave Forks after he breaks up with Bella to keep her safe. They don't argue, since mostly all of them loved her as we...
536K 9.9K 30
🔞⚠️Mature Content⚠️🔞 ⚠️Short Story⚠️ When River comes home after a year away learning about her birth Parent's and getting her inheritance...
139K 4.5K 35
Bella comes to stay with her father and step father while her Mom and step father go on trips for baseball but when she meets the Cullen's she finds...
29.2K 670 14
Dealing with life in Forks Washington was proving to be difficult for you. Bella Swan's arrival, the newborn army, and Jacobs imprinting with the hom...