Love everlasting - Avengers f...

By PoeticMay

You had always wanted one thing in your life, a love that would be everlasting. But for you that was an impos... More

When lightning strikes
Agent jones
Super soldier serum
The right partner
Fondue-ing?
The pain of saying goodbye
An unexpected friend
The two of us
*Dont break his heart*
A life of lies
Monster
I cant fix myself
*pure lust*
Going away
Budapest operation
Avengers initiative
Thank you for your cooperation
Mind over matter
Everybody wants to rule the world
The fight of your life
Shawarma
Moving in
The untold truth
Darkness beneath the surface
I hate myself
Im drowning
Down on my knees
Complicated
Wishfull drinking
Moral hangover
Home is where the heart is
Life sentence
Stolen memories
The right path
The sun
Mission breakout
Trusting in love
Don't die
Broken bones
Happiness
A dream is not reality
The edge of nothing
Time will tell
*Flustered*
Go back in time
Trust no one.
On the run
Ghost story
Hail hydra
I owe you
Who the hell is Bucky?
About damn time
How to save a life
Taking the stand
A helping hand
A crumbled piece of paper
The past is present
History repeating itself
The queen
A letter from the past
*Just have faith*
Refurn to midgard.
The downfall of the avengers
Double agent
Betrayel
Fall to rise
*You started it*
*im gonna marry you*
The warning
He's coming
Welcome to space
One wrong move
Till forver falls apart
Bittersweet revenge
Bad dreams
Burgers and beers
Would you be able to rest?
Suit up
Down memory lane
Once and for all
Doing it all for love
Can you love me again?
I miss her
The face of the past
The last step
A thousand years
Invincible
A strange sensation.
Prolouge

Endings beginings

103 7 1
By PoeticMay

"I can't believe you brought me back" Natasha smiles softly as she dries away a tear from her cheek.

You had used all night telling her about everything that happened after she died.. And how you figured out how to bring her back.

"I guess I just couldn't move one" you chuckle lightly.

"So it's your turn now then?" She asks gently, as she holds onto your hand, tilting her head softly.

"I never really thought that far ahead" you shrug. "I spend so many years trying to ensure everyone would get their happy ending. Never once did I think I would ever stand a chance at one"

"And now?"

"Now I think I really want to go home.." you say softly. "I want to go back to Asgard, start the life me and Loki always talked about" you smile.

"What's stopping you?"

You take a deep breath. "What about you and Clint?.. and Tony?.."

"We'll be fine y/n.. okay?" Natasha assures you, squeezing you hand tightly. "And it's not like we're not gonna see each other again. You're my best friend"

You rest your forehead against hers, closing your eyes as you just let yourself sink into the feeling of relief. "Promise me you'll take care of yourself" you whisper.

"I promise"

You nod your head, pulling back, looking deeply into her eyes, as you just stay in this moment for just a bit longer.

"What are you two talking about?" Tony asks, as he walks into the kitchen.

Natasha looks at you. Telling him you were leaving is gonna be the most difficult. You spend almost three years with him.

"Y/n?" Tony says quietly.

"I'll give you a minute" Natasha says, walking upstairs.

Tony sits down waiting for you to explain what the hell is going on.

"So I've been thinking a lot, and seeing Steve like that I just-"

"You're going home?" Tony asks softly.

"Yeah" you sigh sadly. "I think it's time for me to go home" you exhale sharply trying to hold back your tears. Tony shrugs clenching his lips together. "It just feels like it's time you know? I spend so much time trying to give everyone a life that I could never have.. and now" you trail off.

"It's okay y/n you don't have to explain yourself to me.. I get it" Tony smiles, he gets up and sits down beside you wrapping his arm around you, as you let your head rest on his shoulder. "I told you to get a life.. It's all I've ever wanted for you"

"I'm gonna miss you so much" you sob quietly.

"You're not dying stupid.. I'm gonna see you again" Tony chuckles, wiping away the tears.

"I know.. it's just feels like an end of an era" you sigh. "After everything the two of us went through.. it's just gonna be hard leaving this house" you say as you look around, seeing all the memories float through your mind. Of you and Tony watching movies on the couch, cooking dinner in the kitchen when you couldn't sleep. Dancing around the living room for hours on end.

"You know what's great about endings?"

You shake you head softly.

"It means something new is beginning" Tony whispers.

You smile broadly as you wipe away your tears. "That was really good" you chuckle.

"I know right!"

"I am really gonna miss you Tony"

"Im gonna miss you too Jones"

You hug him tightly, and although you were saying goodbye you know with every fiber in your body that you would see them all again. Tony was right this was just the beginning of something new. Something great. Your very own chance at happily ever after.

You walk upstairs where Loki is laying fast asleep. He had lost so much sleep after looking over you for so many weeks. You smile just admiring how peaceful he looks while he dreams, you cuddle up next to him, placing his head gently on your chest, playing with his hair.

"I had a crazy idea today." You whisper. Not sure if he can hear you. "I want to go home Loki.. I want us to have the future we always talked about, no more missions. I'm done"

"You are?" Loki asks softly.

"I am truly." You reply.

Loki opens his eyes, looking up at you, as a smile appears on his lips, he leans up placing a kiss on your lips. You melt completely into his touch.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life. I love earth so deeply.. but my home is with you. I know you try but I can tell you're not at home here"

Loki strokes you cheek, his thumb running over your lips. "I love you" he whispers.

"I love you more" you whisper back.

You spend the night packing your stuff, sitting down with all the avengers pulling an all nighter. Reminiscing all of your memories, all the funny stories you had to share with each other.

"Wait y/n did what?" Thor chuckles questioningly.

"I'm not kidding she made this seven feet, enormous dude break down crying" Clint shares.

"Oh come on he was being a dick" you scoff emptying your cup.

"That's my girl" Loki says quietly looking over at you proudly. You smile broadly looking down at the ground trying to hide your flushed cheeks.

"You guys are insane" Natasha chuckles. Grabbing you hand.

"When are you leaving?" Clint asks.

You turn to look at Thor.

"We should probably get going soon" he says.

"Yeah" you say sadly. As much as you wanted to go home, it hurt leaving this magnificent group behind.

"I can't believe it's been over ten years of this" you sigh deeply. "Seems like yesterday we were all gathered to kick your ass" you tease looking over at Loki.

"You did no such thing!" Loki grunts.

"I remember it differently" Bruce says softly.

You drift off as you just sit and listen as everyone laughs, and jokes with one another. You can't help but smile, could it possibly be that all of you were happy at the exact same time.

"Are you ready?" Thor asks.

"I'm ready" you say softly, taking Lokis hand into yours.

You give everyone a hug, just allowing yourself a moment to take them all in. They all follow you out into the garden as Thor lift up Mjolnir. You close yourself as the bifrost takes you home..

You've landed right onto the balcony, looking out over the beautiful city of Asgard once more. Feeling completely and utterly at home. Standing beside the brothers where everything started. And now something new is beginning. A new adventure.

You go back to your room alone unpacking your stuff. Thor and Loki had some matters to attend to, and they assured you that you should go rest. And for once you actually decide to listen to their advice. You lay down onto the bed with a smile glued to your lips. Never had an ending felt more happy than this.

There's a knock on the door, sending you out of you thoughts. As soon as you open it Thor stands with a mischievous smile on his lips. You furrow your brows suspiciously.

"Close your eyes" Thor demands softly.

"Why?" You ask nervously.

"Just do it" he grins.

You think about for a second, but decides to trust his intentions. Closing your eyes. As soon as you do Thor covers your eyes with a piece of cloth.

"What are you doing?" You sigh.

"Follow me" he says softly, taking your hand.

You were so exhausted from the long night you shared with the group. All you wanted was to sleep. But it seemed like you weren't getting any right now. You exhale deeply, following Thor as he guides you through the palace.

"Thor where are we going" You question as you follow blindly behind him, your hand still in his.

"Just wait"

You take a deep breath as you finally stop up. There's a long pause where everything is strangely quiet.

"Thor?"

You feel a presence behind you, when you can feel Lokis hands untie the cloth from over your eyes. As soon as it falls to the ground you stand completely speechless. Standing in the gardens you had played in for hours as children, seeing as it has been turned into something from a fairytale. Lanterns everywhere, lighting up the sky around you, like a thousand stars on the night sky. And right before you stands Loki in a magnificent suit.

"Loki?" You stammer softly.

"I promised you five years ago that I would marry you.. if it was the last thing i would do. You have made me the happiest man in all of the nine realms.. it has been my privilege to have not only been your lover, but also your friend.." Loki says softly, you've never seen him so nervous before, his voice cracks and he fidgets with the hem of his sleeve."My darling all these tears, all the hurt, the aching pain in your chest, do not fight it anymore, for it is your gift, you see, you feel so much, and even though it hurts at times. It means you are alive, with each tearful breath gasped, you soul awakens more than the pain you've lived in. You came back to me my love, so cry, crumble and fall apart and it will be my gift to to catch you, forever and always.." loki says as he takes you hand, going down on one knee, as he takes out a beautiful box covered in satin, he opens it up, looking directly into your eyes.

Your eyes begin to water, you cover your mouth with your right hand, like you were unable to breathe. "Y/n Idunndottir it will be my privilege to not only be there in the good times, but be the one to catch you when you fall.. you have made a king out of a fool. And made a man out of god.. so therefore I ask you if you would do me the honors of once again making me the happiest man in the nine realms, and take me as your king, your fool, and your husband?"

"Yes" you stammer.. Never before have you ever said anything with such ease. Like it was the only word you could make out. "Oh god yes" you whimper softly as fall your knees, placing the most passionate loving kiss on his lips.

Loki slowly pulls away as he places the most beautiful ring on your finger. Sliding on perfectly. You both kneel on the ground holding onto one another, as everything around you seems to disappear. Turn into a haze. Every moment in you life has been leading up to this moment. The feeling of surrendering every part of yourself to be with him for just a second. If only you had known so many years back that this feeling does exist, you would have know what you were living for. Fighting for.

"You said yes" Loki says almost surprised.

"Of course I said yes, never before have I been more sure of anything in my life" you chuckle.

"Neither have I" Loki whispers.

He lifts you up from the ground, spinning your around before his lips collides with yours as time stands still. In a moment you'll cherish forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 1.6K 19
ABUSE, VIOLENCE, TORTURE, GORE, SA(R too), DV tbh Honestly, I don't recommend this book to people, but people like it and think I should keep it. So...
499K 16.6K 74
You are Y/N Y/L/N, a young girl working at your father's company. After your father got ill and died in a short period of time, you found out there w...
6K 256 68
**Smut/Slow burn** TLDR: Loki teaches you magic and it's all downhill from there... Long before the fall, Prince Loki's first wonderful mistake was...
10.3K 271 54
PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS STORY IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OLD. [based on the Marvel Cinematic Universe] This is the story of Forsaken, a skilled and t...