Operation: L.O.V.E

By D3V_R3G

L.everage O.ver V.agabond E.scapism A Nigel x Wally KND Fanfiction. Numbuh 4 isn't the lovey-dovey type. Qui... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12

Ch. 9

218 9 0
By D3V_R3G

A/N
So sorry for the long wait. I caught a serious case of writers block and it's the worst. But don't worry, this story will definitely be finished... This year hopefully. I just need to find time and enthusiasm. Thanks for your support and patience.
Okay, enjoy. 💗
________________________________

     Kuki Sanban, Abigail Lincoln, and Hoagie Gilligan were in a small, concrete room. They were all tied together, disoriented, and apparently unarmed. A perfectly imperfect situation to be in as spies.

Numbuh 2 blinked his eyes one after the other, slowly gaining consciousness. He leisurely turned his head as he looked around the plain, gray room. Then he finally noticed that him and his cronies were tied together.

"Ugh," Numbuh 2 pulled slightly on his bound hands. "Where are we..? Wait, never mind." He quickly remembered. He made a loud sigh.

"Oh, good, you're up Numbuh 2." Said Abby. "Do you have any Lock picks? Or paper clips? Or even a bobby pin or two?"

"Uh, no. I guess they must've took th—" Hoagie started, but Numbuh 3 interrupted.

"Ohhhhhhhh, bobby pins, that's right!" She turned her head toward Numbuh 5 and said,
"I have some bobby pins in my hair! But I don't know how we're gonna get it out though."

Abby lowered her head and sighed defeatedly. She wished she could smack her head.

---

Numbuh 1 and 4 snuck around the corner of the mini mart after leaving the bus. They looked around cautiously as they had their G.U.M.Z.O.O.K.A.'s in hand with their S.P.L.A.N.K.E.R.'s attached to their belts.

Wally walked towards the door slowly and jiggled the door handle a bit.

"It's locked." He concluded.

"Locked..." The taller boy echoed.
He turned and shot around the parking lot with his gum gun, hitting every security camera he saw.
"Then we'll just have to break in."

He turned back around and stepped toward the door as he pulls out a lock pick. He hooked the gum gun to the other side of his belt and proceeded to stick the lock pick into the keyhole. He moved it accordingly inside the keyhole for a minute before he got the door wide open.

The two operatives snuck inside and headed towards the bathroom, where they originally entered the vent that lead them to the teenagers hideout.

They pushed the door open.
There was a row of stalls and urinals on the right, and on the left, a row of sinks with mirrors hung above them. Their target was the at the end of the room, where a vent lay straight ahead that could just fit the average 10 year-old.

---

As they crawled, they decided to take a different route, since they already knew where two of them lead. Soon, they reached a vent opening. Nigel screwed off the nails and slipped down to the floor.

The kids found themselves in a big room... A massive room.

Numbuh 1 and 4 scanned the cave with their weapons at the ready. They stepped into the middle of the room, back to back.

"Come out." Nigel spat.

The ceiling lights began to turn off row by row. A pitch black room, now with a sole spotlight on the two of them. Numbuh 1 straightened his posture and glared into the darkness.
"I said come out."

A light chuckle echoed throughout the room, and into the spotlight stepped Chad Dickson. With a smug smirk on his face, he stared into Nigel's cold, dark gaze.

"Where are my friends? Tell me now and you won't get hurt."

Chad was now grinning like a maniac and tried stifling a laugh. He started laughing hard and loud, barely being able to catch his breath. A minute or so later, he'd calmed down and sighed as he wiped a single tear from his eye.

"This is just too funny! I can make a deal, hand over Wallabee and I'll tell you where your pathetic friends are." Chad patted his pocket to make sure he had what he needed.

The brit scoffed.
"You're crazy, I'm not going to fall for that."

Chad shrugged. "Okay then. It was your choice."
He threw a smoke bomb harshly onto the ground. He grabbed Wally by his sweater as Nigel coughed and waved the smoke away from his face. The teen quickly pulled out a vile and made Numbuh 4 chug it. He laughed as he threw the boy onto the ground.

The smoke cleared and Numbuh 1 saw his teammate lying on the floor. He rushed over and held his upper body up.
"Numbuh 4! Numbuh 4, wake up!!" He hastily checked his pulse and sighed in relief.

"He'll be out for awhile. Now it's just you and me." The teen pulled out his katana and threw it to the side.
Nigel stood up and turned to face the teen. He pulled his weapons from his belt and threw them to the side as well.
"I don't need these anyway," he muttered.

They circled around eachother, sizing up their opponent with a glare. Suddenly Chad stopped, so did Nigel.
"Well what are you waiting for cadet? Let's dance!"

Chad lunged at his former subordinate with a balled fist. The teen was quick, Numbuh 1 barely had the chance to dodge. He jabbed the brit's shoulder, knocking him back.

If Numbuh 1 wasn't up and ready then, he sure was now.

Chad ran up to him again, preparing another strike. Nigel ducked and slammed his fist into the teens gut. Before his opponent had time to counter, he jabbed his fist into the blonde's jaw. The jock was knocked back a few steps and nearly lost his balance. Seeing the teen distracted by the pain, he used the intermission to his advantage. He dropped and swiped his leg under the traitor, and Chad went down hard.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
Nigel thought to himself with a smirk.
He rammed his foot onto the teen's chest and put all of his weight on that spot.

With a cocky 'I'm better than you' smirk, Nigel began speaking.
"So, teenager, let me ask you again. Where are my friends?"

Chad grimaced in pain, but began chuckling.
"You'll never find them, twerp. And I'm not about to tell you!"
Suddenly, he shoved Nigel off and jumped back on his feet.

The 10 year-old landed on the ground. Pushing past the pain of his face scraping against the rock floor—ouch—he tried to scramble back on his feet.
"Oh no you don't."
He was knocked back down again by a hard fist. His head hit the floor so hard he was almost positive he had a concussion.

Chad grabbed him by his shirt and roughly  pulled him upward.

"I've had it with you kids next dorks. Always budding into us teens business, and ruining EVERYTHING!" The seething teen slammed him back on the ground. Nigel barely had time to recuperate before Chad kneeled him in the chest.

Now Chad's face was inches away, he finally noticed how out of control the teen was. His breathing was heavy, and his crazed expression matched his frenetic growling that came from his clenched teeth.

"You'll regret ever messing with me when I'm finished with you!"

Chad outstretched an arm behind him, getting ready for a punch. All Nigel could do was brace himself for the inevitable.

That was when he heard doors slam open, and suddenly the room was a little bit brighter.

A disoriented Numbuh 1 heard a familiar voice from behind him.

"Not if we can help it!"

____________
Wow... This is a long chapter. I hope it wasn't too boring, this is my first time writing a fight scene haha. I hope this chapter was worth the wait for you. I feel so badddd for making people wait. Anyway, I'm posting this and the next chapter at the same time so you won't have to wait for the next update. At least until after the next chapter, I haven't gotten on that yet... Anyways, hope you enjoyed! And as always, comment and vote if you did! Though there aren't many, I love reading your comments! 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 148 54
Jake was troubled, did what was considered to be 'bad' things but he just wants to live. He's extremely loyal, funny but brave. Devon was a smart gu...
15.1K 490 34
This is in the style of Y/N, so I highly recommend the browser extension 'Interactive Fics' to add immersion. You are a new student at Nevermore acad...
136K 1K 38
(Heavy Description Overhaul!) !Please Read! Hello, welcome to my oneshot book, if you find this in random tags that may be confusing to a certain fan...
2.4K 31 18
"Because, you're mine. All mine." ☆ Jake Wheeler, the school outcast who finally snapped. Devon Evans, a popular boy who, unfortunately, happens to...