Love everlasting - Avengers f...

Galing kay PoeticMay

You had always wanted one thing in your life, a love that would be everlasting. But for you that was an impos... Higit pa

When lightning strikes
Agent jones
Super soldier serum
The right partner
Fondue-ing?
The pain of saying goodbye
An unexpected friend
The two of us
*Dont break his heart*
A life of lies
Monster
I cant fix myself
*pure lust*
Going away
Budapest operation
Avengers initiative
Thank you for your cooperation
Mind over matter
Everybody wants to rule the world
The fight of your life
Shawarma
Moving in
The untold truth
Darkness beneath the surface
I hate myself
Im drowning
Down on my knees
Complicated
Wishfull drinking
Moral hangover
Home is where the heart is
Life sentence
Stolen memories
The right path
The sun
Mission breakout
Trusting in love
Don't die
Broken bones
Happiness
A dream is not reality
The edge of nothing
Time will tell
*Flustered*
Go back in time
Trust no one.
On the run
Ghost story
Hail hydra
I owe you
Who the hell is Bucky?
About damn time
How to save a life
Taking the stand
A helping hand
A crumbled piece of paper
The past is present
History repeating itself
The queen
A letter from the past
*Just have faith*
Refurn to midgard.
The downfall of the avengers
Double agent
Betrayel
Fall to rise
*You started it*
*im gonna marry you*
The warning
He's coming
Welcome to space
One wrong move
Bittersweet revenge
Bad dreams
Burgers and beers
Would you be able to rest?
Suit up
Down memory lane
Once and for all
Doing it all for love
Can you love me again?
I miss her
The face of the past
The last step
Endings beginings
A thousand years
Invincible
A strange sensation.
Prolouge

Till forver falls apart

73 6 0
Galing kay PoeticMay

Tony crawls towards you making sure you're safe. While he's the one with a massive wound on his chest. You apply pressure, trying to relive some of the pain, and hopefully stop some of the bleeding. Your hand is covered in his blood. You feel you breathing become shakier, as you rip apart the sleeve of your suit, gently placing it against the wound.

"Where is he?" Quill asks angrily. "Did we just loose?" He asks again.

"I think so" you murmur, trying to sit up as best as you can. You hold onto a rock as you get up on your feet, you look down at your wound, it's almost healed... You wrap your arm around Tony's back, helping him back up on his feet, while he continues to apply pressure to his chest.

You, Tony, Peter, Quill walk towards the plane the they arrived in. Trying to get it back up and running. You had to get away from here. You just needed to be with Loki, after everything you just experienced the only thing that would make you feel safe again... feel human again would be to lay in his arms, be held by him.

"Can you take us home?" You ask quill.

"I'm not sure.. but it's worth a try" he says nervously.

You turn to look at Stephen who's still sitting weakly resting his head against a rock. He's awfully quiet.

You get a weird feeling in your chest. You almost feel like you can hear Lokis voice inside your head. But he's not here... you feel your stomach turn as the thunder rumbles in the distance. You close your eyes, as an overwhelming sensations hits you.

"Somethings wrong" you say quietly. As a sickening  gut feeling sends shivers through your whole body.

You turn to look at the team around you, everything is excruciatingly silent, it's like all noise have been silenced, when suddenly Mantis disappears into dust. As the wind takes her away.

No one says a word, before the same thing happens to Drax. You hold onto Tony for dear life, turning to look at Stephen who just closes his eyes..

He got the last stone..

Quill turns to look at you, as his hand slowly dissolves. "Steady quill" Tony breathes.

"Oh man" he sighs before disappearing before your eyes. You turn to look around you. It's only the five of you left.

"Y/n?" Stephen says quietly.

You look down at him, as he's sitting peacefully against a rock.. his legs shortly begging to dissolve. You rush over to his side, holding his hand.

"Why did you do it.. you have to tell me why did you give him that stone!?" You ask confusedly.

"There was no other way.." he smiles softly.

"No you're okay.. do you hear me.." you say quietly. "I'll get you back" you whisper.. As you feel his hand slowly drift away from yours. Turning into dust. You open the palm of your hand. But nothings there..

Not a single grain of dust, not a single trace of him..

he's gone.

"Mr stark?" Peters fragile voice echoes behind you. "I don't feel so good"

You're on your knees, not daring to move a muscle. Fearing that you might be next... that at any minute you would suffer the same fate as half the universe.

"You're all right" Tony says softly.

Peter stumbles into Tony's arms. "I don't know what's happening to me" he groans. Tony catches him, laying him down on the ground. You watch as his body slowly dissolves.. it all happened within seconds. You could barely process any of it.

"I don't want to go" he whimpers. "I don't wanna go sir please" he cries out, holding onto Tony's body for dear life. "Please I don't wanna go.. I don't wanna go"

You close your eyes unable to look at it anymore.

"I'm sorry" Peter says softly.

Once you open your eyes. Only you, Tony and the robotic girl is left. You hear nothing but heavy breathing and the deathly silence as the three of you look at each other.

"What just happened?" You choke out. "Where did they go?"

"He did it" the girl says.

And suddenly the whole world went quiet.. there was nothing left to be said. You didn't know who was alive and who were long gone. Alone on an isolated planet in the middle of the galaxy with no idea how to get back. You had an aircraft, but what use would it be if you didn't know how to come home.. and even if you did without the right space craft it would take years. And all you longed for was to see Loki again..

"We need to go" she says as she reaches down her hand helping you up.

"You knew him.. you know Thanos" you stammer.

"He's my father.. I'm Nebula" she introduces.

"How can we trust you.. you knew he's plan all along and only know you've come to help.. it to late" you hiss.

"My sister and I spent years trying to stop him.. there was nothing we could have done.." she sighs. "I just want to help you get back home"

"Tony?"

He looks up at you, his eyes are red and puffy.
"I don't know what to tell you right now Jones.." he admits. "We lost okay.. I lost"

"There's food and water on the ship.. it won't be enough to last us the trip home.. but at least we can find help" she claims. "You don't have much other choice than to trust my word"

You nod your head. Wrapping your arm around Tony's waist as you help him up on his feet once more. His wound is in bad condition. You'll need medical help if he was gonna last more than a week. "Come on Tony.. it's our only shot" you whisper. Helping him on board the plane.

You follow Nebula on board, as she starts the engine.
"Where too?" She asks softly.

Tony gives her the coordinates to the compound, as she types them in.. you walk up beside her noticing the time of destination..thirty three days and two hours.. that couldn't be real.

"We can't last that long without water and food!" You point out.

"I know.. hopefully we'll find another ship along the way. Maybe they can help us" she states.

"So that's our plan.. luck?" You groan.

"It's all we've got" she sighs.

"Alright then what should we kill the time with?" You ask, looking around for any ideas.

"I know a game" Tony smiles.

You take turns coming up with different topics to discuss. Games to play. Just overall trying to pass time. You and Tony share the food on board, along with a small cup of water. But there's not nearly enough for more than a month.. You tried the best you could to keep your head up. You weren't as impacted by the hunger as Tony. He slept a lot, trying to pass time. You would use some of the water to clean up his wound. And nebula had some fantastic technology to help the healing process along.. It was healing slowly. But there was absolutely nothing to be done but wait..

And you waited..

And waited.

But all there were was darkness. No spaceships. Nothing you were just alone on a small ship. I'm the middle of fucking nowhere.. starring into the literal void of space... Tony got skinnier and weaker for each day that passed. And so did you.. you would constantly work together with Tony and Nebula to see if you could create a power source out of the scraps to find a way to get to earth at a quicker rate. But so far nothing had worked.

It's been almost three weeks since you took of from Titan.. you were stuck in the middle of space going nowhere...the water and food is running out. And if that wasn't terrible enough you ran out fuel about a week ago. And although you had kept it running a few days..Oxygen would run out tomorrow morning.. and there was a slowly nothing you could do to stop it.. You both looked terrible. Sleep deprived, dehydrated and seriously malnourished. It was only a matter of time now. If someone didn't come to rescue you by the end of today.. you'd never make it home.

You only had some freeze dried meat left. And a about half a gallon of water. So at least you wouldn't die of thirst and hunger before the oxygen cut off.

You walk in on Tony sitting speaking to himself.. until you realize it's a recording.. His small tired frame resting against the wall.

"I just wanted to let you all know back home.. if you're even alive.." he scoffs. "We did what we could.. and yeah.. there's nothing more we can do" Tony speaks to the helmet. "I should probably go lie down for a minute." He sighs.. "just know that I tried to be better.. and when we drift off to sleep tonight.. we'll have each other.. we were never alone" he stammers."If you're watching this reminder games.. I'm sorry I couldn't keep her safe... it was more the other way around.. but that's how it is with her know" He chuckles sadly.. "she always looks after you.. even when you don't want her to.. and I'm sorry I couldn't keep my word.. I hope you forgive me" Tony says as he turns it off..

"What was that?" You ask weakly, sitting down beside him.

"Just a recording.. in case we die.. which we most certainly will within a few hours" Tony scoffs.. "your lover boy warned me about this you know.. thought he just being overprotective or something" Tony shakes his head. "He said something was coming.. and I didn't understand it at the time but he was talking about this.. I promised I would keep you safe if it came down to it.. guess I failed"

You take his hand into yours. "You didn't fail Tony.. there was nothing we could have done.. there has to be some meaning to why Stephen gave up that time stone.." you say desperately trying to stay positive. "It's not to late to do anything-"

"Y/n stop.. " Tony yells.. "We're dying we both know it"

"We're not dying" you hiss

"Actually you are" Nebula says coldly.

"Not helping" you scoff, turning to look at her.

"It's okay Jones.. at least I got to spend my last time with you" he smiles.

"Don't say stuff like that. You're gonna be fine. Do you hear me? We're going home!"

"Sure Jones" he smiles weakly.

"Come on.. just lay down.. get some rest.. I'll figure it out.. I always do!" You whimper.

Tony nods his head as he lays down on the cold metal floor. Closing his eyes. He looks so small and peacefully as he sleeps. This whole situation had taken a toll on him, much more than on you. For whatever reason your body took longer to shut down than his. But with no oxygen, even you weren't sure you'd be able to heal that. Your lungs could filter out the water. You heart could skip a beat. But the starvation and dehydration.. and lack of oxygen. You have no idea what was in store for you once that oxygen tank runs out.

"Let's get him more comfortable" nebula whispers.

You help her carry him onto the seat in front of the plane. You bite down your lips, as you eyes begin to water. You hate seeing him like this. Knowing there is absolutely nothing you can do. You place to fingers on his pulse.. it's barley there.. he'll dow before the oxygen runs out.

Nebula puts her hand on your shoulder.
"There's nothing we can do" she whispers sadly.

"I know.. I just don't want him to be alone when he goes" you sob quietly.

She nods her head as she takes a step back. You don't know what you would have done without her here.

You kneel down before him taking his hand into yours. When he slowly opens his eyes looking down at you. "Hey y/n" he smiles weakly.

"Shhh" you hush.. "don't say anything.. I'm here" you smile trying to stay strong for him."

"Do you think it will hurt?" He asks you.

"No" you shake your head.. "I'll make sure it doesn't" you whimper. "What would you like to dream about?" You ask him.

"Just you.." he whispers.. "the two of us eating scrambled pancakes in my lab while dancing to AC/DC" he describes.

"Alright then" you sniffle. Closing your eyes as you plant those memories in the back of his mind. "I love you Tony.. you'll always be the best friend I could have ever wished for" you sob. Resting you head against his legs. Just holding his hand as he drift off to sleep.

"Do you have any idea how privileged I am to die surrounded by my very first love"'he whispers right before he sleeps.

You try to hold back your cries. Not wanting to wake him up.. at least this way he won't feel a thing.
You turn to look at nebula, who looks down at the ground.

"I'm sorry" she whispers.

You stay by his side for hours. His pulse is still very vague. But you can feel him breathing. You stare out into the black dark nothingness. When suddenly a gleaming golden light causes you to look away. You squint your eyes trying to see what's ahead of you. Watching as the light comes closer.

"Tony" you call out quietly. "Wake up.. someone's here"

Tony slowly opens his eyes, holding his hand out to cover for the light. At first you could swear it was an angel coming to take you home.. you see a woman with long golden hair, glowing eyes, float outside. She smiles at you before flying under your ship. Sending your through space at a indescribable pace. You hold onto each other's hand as you see earth right before your eyes. It was almost like she had known where to look for you. She got you home.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

207 21 19
* Warning -Sexual content* For mature audiences only- You are the main character of this story. Immerse yourself Modern Day: You find yourself becomi...
10.3K 271 54
PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS STORY IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OLD. [based on the Marvel Cinematic Universe] This is the story of Forsaken, a skilled and t...
2.6K 74 13
Tony Stark is looking for love but when 3 of his exs show up, and the mistress, will it be happily ever after or crappily ever after. A tale with che...
543K 17.8K 48
This story is quite opposite of the most I've read since Loki will be babysitting you. You didn't want to be part of the Avengers but you were forced...