Love everlasting - Avengers f...

By PoeticMay

You had always wanted one thing in your life, a love that would be everlasting. But for you that was an impos... More

When lightning strikes
Agent jones
Super soldier serum
The right partner
Fondue-ing?
The pain of saying goodbye
An unexpected friend
The two of us
*Dont break his heart*
A life of lies
Monster
I cant fix myself
*pure lust*
Going away
Budapest operation
Avengers initiative
Thank you for your cooperation
Mind over matter
Everybody wants to rule the world
The fight of your life
Shawarma
Moving in
The untold truth
Darkness beneath the surface
I hate myself
Im drowning
Down on my knees
Complicated
Wishfull drinking
Moral hangover
Home is where the heart is
Life sentence
Stolen memories
The right path
The sun
Mission breakout
Trusting in love
Don't die
Broken bones
Happiness
A dream is not reality
The edge of nothing
Time will tell
*Flustered*
Go back in time
Trust no one.
On the run
Ghost story
Hail hydra
I owe you
Who the hell is Bucky?
About damn time
How to save a life
Taking the stand
A helping hand
A crumbled piece of paper
The past is present
History repeating itself
The queen
A letter from the past
*Just have faith*
Refurn to midgard.
The downfall of the avengers
Double agent
Betrayel
Fall to rise
*You started it*
The warning
He's coming
Welcome to space
One wrong move
Till forver falls apart
Bittersweet revenge
Bad dreams
Burgers and beers
Would you be able to rest?
Suit up
Down memory lane
Once and for all
Doing it all for love
Can you love me again?
I miss her
The face of the past
The last step
Endings beginings
A thousand years
Invincible
A strange sensation.
Prolouge

*im gonna marry you*

148 5 2
By PoeticMay

"Y/n darling"

You sigh as you cover your head with a pillow rolling over to the side. Trying to block out his voice.

"You have to wake up.."

You squeeze the pillow tighter around your head, crawling under the covers.

"Y/n im going to push you off the bed if you don't answer me"

You lay extremely still as you hold onto the sheets.

"Alright I warned you" Loki grunts as he pushes you, but before you fall you cling onto him making sure he'll fall alongside you.

You climb on top of him, closing your eyes once more, cuddling against his chest.

"For valhallas sake y/n get up!" Loki grunts.

"Why?" You sigh, looking up at him.

"Because it's almost noon, and you're still sleeping." Loki scoffs as he carries you up from the ground sitting you down on the bed. As soon as he lets go of you, your body falls to the madras. "Y/n!"

"Sorry.. i just didn't sleep well" you sigh, pulling yourself up from the bed.

Lokis face softens as he sits down beside you. "Another nightmare?" He questions.

You nod you head looking down at the floor. For weeks on end you had the same nightmare over and over again. It was so vivid like you were there, you feel and smell everything around you. Watching Loki die while you couldn't do anything.. in others Thor was there as well, also getting killed right in front of your eyes.

"What happened this time?"

"It was the same.. you and me and Thor. You died Loki, like I was holding you in my hands and one moment later you were dead, bleeding out in my arms." You explain, your body shaking.

"It's okay.. it was just a dream. I'm not gonna die" Loki assures you stroking your cheek.

"One day you are.." you sigh.

"Will you stop that for my sake y/n please?" Loki begs you, he couldn't bare hear another word of it.

"It's the truth.." you scoff sadly.

Loki grabs your face cupping your jaw. "When I die, you're gonna be just fine.. do you know why?" Loki asks, you softly shake your head. "Because you are a survivor, and I want you to promise me, that if something happens to me you'll live your life to the fullest. Okay?"

"Okay.." you answer. Loki had been so sentimental about you lately. Like he was walking on eggshells. You knew something was up, but things were just to perfect right now to mess up. So you ignored the feeling that Loki was hiding something both about himself and about where Thor truly was right now.

His mind was shut off from you, you didn't dare to ask him, cause if Loki was hiding something from you.. you really just hoped it was for a good reason. You trusted him.. you trust him, with all of your heart, with your life.

"What would my darling like to do today?" Loki asks you, as he dresses himself.

"Can we go to the city?" You ask with a soft smirk.

"Of course.. anything to cheer you up" Loki says softly. "Get changed and I'll get the horses ready" Loki says as he kisses you on the forehead.

You finally crawl out of bed, walking to your closet. Finding yourself something comfortable. You turn to the mirror. You look like a mess, after returning from Midgard your appetite and self care had been miserable. If Loki wasn't here you probably wouldn't leave bed at all. You tie up your hair, splashing some cold water in your face. Then you walk to the stables.

Loki waits for you, he gives you a hand up on your horse, admiring you. That was the beauty of the all no matter how you looked Loki still loved you, no matter how shitty you felt, he found a way to make you smile.

You rode beside him, feeling the wind in your hair, the sound of the ground beneath you the horseshoes clicked against it...this was freedom. Loki finally catches up to you, reaching out his hand. You ride slowly besides each other through the city hand in hand.

You didn't really do much, but that was the beauty of it all you didn't need to anything to be happy with Loki. You could stare into a wall and feel at peace as long as he was with you.

Once you returned to the palace you run through the halls hand in hand running to your room. Loki closes the door behind you, slamming you up against the door. The tension between you as he looked down at you with hungry eyes was almost unbearable. His long raven hair covering most of his face, he leaned closer to you, his mouth only an inch from yours. His eyes darkening from watching your eyes starring down at his lips.

He closes the gap between your lips, his tongue battling yours for dominance, your hands curled up In his long raven curls. The room was silent the only thing you could hear was you heavy breathing and lips desperate to taste each other.

Loki grinder his hips against yours, you wanted nothing more than to touch him, let him tear you apart completely. His hand gently rubbing against the fabric of your crotch, creating the perfect friction. You opened your mouth softly as sweet moans escaped you lips.

"Moan for me" he growled, kissing from your neck down to your collarbone, pushing your dress further and further down, neatly exposing your heavily breathing chest. Loki ripped the dress apart as he continued kissing your chest. He looked down at your naked exposed breasts. He smirked as he took a small step backwards tilting his head. "Am I to assume you forgot to wear all of your underwear today?" Loki questions, as a satisfied smile crept onto his lips.

"Maybe" you say softly. You carefully looked down at yourself, as the dress was barely hanging onto you anymore. It was resting gracefully against your hipbone. "That was my favorite dress by the way.. and you just ruined it" you say teasingly, crossing your arms.

Loki leaned in, "my queen you could have all the dresses in the nine realms.. I think you'll live" he whispers, as he nibbles on your ear lope. While gently taking one of your breasts into his hand, gently tucking at your nipple.

You let your head fall back against the door, moaning in pleasure as Loki took your other breast into his mouth. His cold tongue playing with your nipple. His eyes still looking directly into yours.. there was a darkness over them, he was hungry for your body.

He returned his attention to your lips, kissing them sloppily while his hand traveled down between your legs, cupping your soaking wet cunt. You moaned softly into his kiss.

"Would you look at that.. I was right" he smirks happily. While stroking his fingers ever so slightly over your clit.

"Oh.. I must have forgotten this morning"

Loki clicks his tongue, as he grabbed you hips pulling you up to him, carrying you to the bed, before ripping the rest of your dress off. He looked down at your naked exposed body. Taking a deep breath returning in for another kiss.

"I hope you know I respect you more than anything in this realm" Loki whispered into the kiss, while stroking your cheek.

"Of course I do"

"Good.." Loki nods as he looks down at your body hungrily. "because I'm about to fuck you with nothing but disrespect" he growls.

Without a warning two fingers enter you, curling up inside you. You arch your back in pure pleasure, at both his words and action. "Fuck" you moan quietly.

"What was that?" Loki growls.

"Fuck me" you moan louder, feeling Loki add integer finger into you.

"How sweet.. you truly think you decide when I'll take you" he tsks.

You closed your eyes, allowing yourself to drown completely in the overwhelming pleasure he gave you. Feeling his pace fasten, the sound of his fingers devouring you. His other hand begins circling your clit.

"Don't stop.. please don't stop" you plead as you hold onto the madras for dear life.

"Say my name" Loki demanded.

You shook your head.. this was his game, and you enjoyed crossing him even more than just playing along.. you are barely able to concentrate on anything but the feeling building up between your legs, you bit down on your lower lip to try to suppress any noise.

"Uhh.. so it's like that" Loki growls. Tilting his head softly, narrowing his eyes. Loki smirked before lowering himself onto your core. His cold tongue slowly licking over your clit while his fingers moved inside you. You arched your back, failing to hold back your moans, as Lokis silver tongue danced over you clit. He knew exactly where he had you, and whenever he wanted you to you would come undone.

"Now.. be a good pet and Say my name!" Loki hums against your clit, sending small vibration through your entire body.

"God Loki just fuck Me" you screamed as you buckle up your hips. "Loki please.. my king I'll do anything" you whine, as you hands dig into the madras.

"Good girl.." Loki praise you, before returning to kiss you. While his finger circled your clit.

"I'm-"

"I know" Lokis whispers in between the kisses. He could feel your body tense up. See it on your face, he has learned all the small things your body did.. "you're so good for me darling" he whispers.

And with that you came, calling out his name as you fall apart beneath him. In a mess of ecstasy and pleasure.

For the first time you actually look up at him.. your vision had been a blur, but now you saw him. His soft proud smile, enjoying just how only he could make you feel.. that only he could make you scream out in pleasure. You only now first noticed he had undressed himself completely.

"Are you ready for more?" He whispers..

"Honestly?" You chuckle. "I don't want you to ever stop" you breathe out.

Loki crawls on top of you, kissing you passionately on your lips, as he positions himself between your legs. A subtle moan escapes your lips as you feel his head against your entrance. Loki deepens the kiss as he in one motion pushes himself into you. You arch your back moaning loudly, allowing yourself to adjust to him. Slowly mowing you hips up and down.

You hold onto his body like your life depended on it. Like if you let go he'll be gone. Your nails dig into his back, and your other hand holding on tightly to his hair. Loki places his hand on your throat, holding a tight grip around it, as your moans become one, drowning out any other sound.

"Don't stop! Don't" you moan loudly.

"Wasn't planning on it" Loki chuckles, before fastening and deepening the pace. Watching as you come apart beneath him once more. This was all the power he needed.

You could barely take it anymore, yet you didn't want this feeling to ever end. The way his body fit yours so perfectly, and tended to your every need, even the ones you didn't know you had. You could write billions of pages just about how he made you feel.. how you could feel so powerful and beautiful just from his touch.. how your moans together made the most beautiful melody in the world.

As your orgasm finally crashed over you like the waves crashing against the shore, you could barely catch your breath. You scream his name as you cling onto him, feeling as he rides out his orgasm. Moaning your name into your ear.. his head fell onto your chest, as his body as well collapsed onto you.

"I- I don't even know what to say.." Loki sighs.

"Did I just make the god of mischief silent?" You chuckle softly.

Loki nods his head, kissing you softly. He slowly pulled out from you, walking out to the bathroom.

"Loki where you're going?" You ask sadly.

"I'm making us a bath.. don't you see the mess we made?" He smirks.

You look around the room, noticing the ripped up sheets, and the dripping pool under you. You can't help but laugh a little.. explaining this whole situation to the maids was a thing you didn't want to be a part of.

Loki returned shortly after, his body still exposed. You bit down on your lip taking in all of his beauty. Loki smiles as he picks you up from the bed carrying you to the bath. Slowly taking good care of you, making sure to tend to any marks he had left of you.

"My queen.. you amaze me every time.." Loki says softly.. "Im gonna marry you one day"

You turn your head looking up at him. "What?" You say surprised.

"Im gonna marry you one day.. y/n Idunsdottir, even if it's the last thing I'll do.." he repeats kissing your cheek.

"I'm counting on it" you smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 1.6K 19
ABUSE, VIOLENCE, TORTURE, GORE, SA(R too), DV tbh Honestly, I don't recommend this book to people, but people like it and think I should keep it. So...
7K 392 98
Loki fluff. I don't do smut because I don't feel comfortable writing it. Fanfiction / fem x reader. You're an ex hydra experiment. You get kidnapped...
50.7K 2.1K 77
LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You end up with one of them, not both. This is...
1.1M 29K 69
You're a 25-year-old girl living in Brooklyn along with your childhood best friends Steve and Bucky, and you're working at the SSR with your cousin P...