Love everlasting - Avengers f...

By PoeticMay

You had always wanted one thing in your life, a love that would be everlasting. But for you that was an impos... More

When lightning strikes
Agent jones
Super soldier serum
The right partner
Fondue-ing?
The pain of saying goodbye
An unexpected friend
The two of us
*Dont break his heart*
A life of lies
Monster
I cant fix myself
*pure lust*
Going away
Budapest operation
Avengers initiative
Thank you for your cooperation
Mind over matter
Everybody wants to rule the world
The fight of your life
Shawarma
Moving in
The untold truth
Darkness beneath the surface
I hate myself
Im drowning
Down on my knees
Complicated
Wishfull drinking
Moral hangover
Home is where the heart is
Life sentence
Stolen memories
The right path
The sun
Mission breakout
Trusting in love
Don't die
Broken bones
Happiness
A dream is not reality
The edge of nothing
Time will tell
*Flustered*
Go back in time
Trust no one.
On the run
Ghost story
Hail hydra
I owe you
Who the hell is Bucky?
About damn time
How to save a life
Taking the stand
A helping hand
A crumbled piece of paper
The past is present
History repeating itself
The queen
A letter from the past
Refurn to midgard.
The downfall of the avengers
Double agent
Betrayel
Fall to rise
*You started it*
*im gonna marry you*
The warning
He's coming
Welcome to space
One wrong move
Till forver falls apart
Bittersweet revenge
Bad dreams
Burgers and beers
Would you be able to rest?
Suit up
Down memory lane
Once and for all
Doing it all for love
Can you love me again?
I miss her
The face of the past
The last step
Endings beginings
A thousand years
Invincible
A strange sensation.
Prolouge

*Just have faith*

142 6 4
By PoeticMay

As you return back to the palace with Loki your mind was all over the place trying to puzzle all the pieces together. Processing all the new information about your life that you just couldn't seem to understand. You throw yourself onto the bed screaming into a pillow, banging your fist against it.

"What did that pillow ever do to you?" Loki chuckles, sitting down beside you as he slowly strokes you hair.

"It didn't have to be queen" you scoff.

"That's a bit exaggerated don't you think?" Loki asks softly.

"I'm just so hopeless" you sigh, as you turn to look at him. "I didn't ask for any of this.. I just wanted to be normal.."

"You? Normal?" Loki begins laughing.

You grab the pillow throwing it in his head. Crawling under the covers.

"Come on darling I'm only kidding" he pouts as he pulls them away from you face. "I'm just saying you're far from normal"

"What if I want to be?" You ask him sadly.

Loki strokes you cheek. "Then you chose the wrong companionship" he smiles. "You are the most unbelievable person y/n.. you've never been normal"

"I don't know who I am anymore.. I don't know which parts of me are just a part of a vision.. and what's parts are just... me" you sigh as you look up at him. "How can I live like that?" You question sadly.

"I think it all just you.. and now that you've finally found some sort of answers you search for something else.. why can't you just accept that you were meant for more" Loki asks you.

You look away from him. "I don't know.." you sigh. "How can I know that?"

"Just have faith" he smiles.. "I do"

"You do?" You asks as you sit up, suddenly finding yourself only a few inches from his face. "You truly believe in me that much?"

"I always have.." he admits. Looking slightly down at your lips.

"Loki?"

"Yeah?" He answers as he quickly looks back up at your eyes.

"Do you really think we could work.. like for real this time?" You ask him softly. "Not just for fun.. but for real"

"With all of my heart" he answers.

"Even if I'm not the person you thought I was?" You questions.

"I think the only person who was ever in doubt that you were something extraordinary is yourself" he whispers, cupping your face. "You've always been the queen of my heart"

You can't help but smile at his words. You slowly close your eyes. "I'm in love with you Loki Laufeyson" you whisper. Finally admitting to yourself what this truly was, you didn't just love him. You were in love with him, madly and deeply.

"Gosh that took you long enough" he groans, before pulling your face towards his, finally kissing you like he's never done before.

He takes a step back, looking down at you as you're sitting on the edge of the bed, cheeks flustered, and lipstick smeared slightly. He grabs your hand placing a gentle kiss on it before kneeling down before you. He releases your hand resting it against his heart.

"I hereby solemnly swear to protect my queen from any danger or threat she opposes, from now on till all eternity. I swear to love you and honor you." Loki says as he looks you deep into your eyes.  "You are my queen and I will treat you as such.. if you let me"

You try your best to hold back your smile. His voice was soft like velvet in a way you had never experienced before.. knowing that you were the only person in the world he'd speak to in such a manner, made you warm inside.

Lokis hand travels  up against your thigh, your whole body tensed up against his cold soft touch. Gripping on tightly against the satin sheets. He smirked well aware of what his touch did to you. As he grips on tighter against your flesh, leaving a trail of kisses everywhere his finger tips graced.

"Please-" you whimpered.

Loki looks up at you with hungry eyes. "Please what?" He asks with a smirk on his lips. "Whatever my queen desires"

"Please just don't stop"

"As you wish" he bows down his head.

Loki continues to kiss your inner thighs, leaving small memories of his presence on your skin. His hands travels up your skirt removing your undergarments throwing them to the side. He looks up at you as he put his mouth against the thin layer of fabric keeping him from your wetness. You begin rolling your hips against him trying to relive some of the pressure building up between you thighs. The feeling of his tongue against the fabric has you moaning softly,

"Eager now are we?" He tsks , with a coy smile.

You nod your head softly. "Take them off" you demand, taking by surprise by yourself.

"As you wish" he smirks.

Normally Loki adored the control of sex, having someone answer to all his requests. Yet this was a new rush for him, being at your service, he knew exactly where he had you, and that he could at any minute take you as his, but knowing that you wanted him, that you wanted him for all he was.. that he was yours, that was love.

Loki gently removes your panties, he stops for a second just looking at you. As he finally run his tongue over your red swollen clit. You whole body tensing up, as his cold tongue travels all over your core. His hands firmly placed on your hips, guiding your movements. As he devoured you completely, you let your hand intertwine in his hair holding on tightly. Breathing in sync with mis movements.

"You're so perfect" he whispers with nothing but admiration..

With each taste he dove in deeper, and you hips moved faster. His grip on your hips tightens as well as yours on his hair. "Please.. please my-" you moan loudly. As you cover your mouth with your hand trying to muffle the moans that wants to escape your lips. There were so many people at the castle and at any moment they would be able to hear you.

"Let them out my darling.. let them know how I fuck their queen into submission"

And with that you let it go, letting yourself feel everything and so much more. His fingers graces over your entrance as he kept his rhythm with his tongue. Slowly diving them into you. You felt the warmth spread to your body.

"Oh god.. I'm-"

"I know" he stops you.. "come apart for me.. fall for me, I'll catch you" he whispers as he fastens his pace once again.

And with that you body crumbles onto the bed. Like the weight forced your body down. Loki crawls on top of you, kissing you deeply, allowing you to taste every inch of yourself on his tongue.

"Had enough already?" He teases. While kissing you softly.

"Far from it" you breathe out, before flipping him over. Loki looks up at you taken by surprise. "What? Had enough already?" You tease back.

Loki smiles proudly up at you, as you sit on top of him. You click your tongue as you begin unbuckling his pants.

"Oh my.." he whispers as he looks at you. "Let me make this easier-"

"Not let me" you smile. As you close your eyes trying to focus on what he taught you. Removing your clothes with just your thought.

His eyes burst with nothing but admiration and praise. "I don't think I've ever wanted you this much" he admits as he lets his hands travel all over your body.

"Good.. cause tonight I'm claiming my throne" you say firmly, as you wrap your hand around his hard length, slowly aligning it with your entrance as you look down at him. Slowly mounting  him. Lokis entire body fell apart beneath you. As you place your hand hand on his chest, the other on the madras. You began moving your hips in sync to his slow breaths. He throws his head back, in utter disbelief at how you wrapped around him. His hands gripping on tightly against your hips.

"You'll be the death of me" he moaned as you sank deeper onto him.

You were to focused to answer him, no matter how many times you had been fucked by him you'd never get used to his size. You looked down at him hungrily as you nails dug into his skin, fastening your pace. Rolling your head back as the overpowering sensation hit you.. you had never felt more powerful, more alive. Lokis moans synced with yours as you continued to ride him.

Loki looked up at you hungrily. Before smirking and sitting up, you sat on his lap as you continued to move your hips back and forth, as he lifted you up and down slowly. You wrapped his arms around you as you kissed sloppily to the rhythm.

"I love you" you whisper in between the moans.

"I love you more" he groaned. "Im-"

"You're close?" You teased.

"Yes god y/n im close" he groaned louder.

"Cum in me.. go ahead" you whisperd, biting down onto his ear lope.

Loki gripped you thighs harder and thrusted into you as he came undone beneath you. He moaned loudly as he held onto your body. You kept grinding you hips against him, riding out his orgasm and letting you finish on him. You moaned softly into his neck as you came.

You stayed on his lap for a second looking risky up at him. He shook his head as kissed you sloppily.

"You're a work of art" he sighed.. "fuck"

"Guess you're not as tough as you think" you tease him. As you lay down on the bed.

"You make me weak.. and I mean that with the greatest of compliments" he whispers as he lays down beside you.

"I fucked you into submission" you say proudly.

Loki shook his head, looking up at you. "Yes my queen" he whispers biting down on your lower lip.

"I'll do it again" you tease.

"I'm counting on it" he smiles. "My queen" he whispers into your ear. "My queen... my queen.. my queen" he repeats over and over again as he tickles you.

"Stop it" you grin as you bury your head between his collar and jaw. 

"Never.." he chuckles. Pulling you in top of him, letting you rest against him. "I've been a fool for so many years" he sighs. "And you've just made me king"

You chuckle, cuddling closer up against him. As you lay with him, you know that this man has never bowed down for anyone, yet you had brought him to his knees, begging for just you. Cause what is a king without a queen..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 192 36
Very long and detailed one shots about your favorite characters ;) Smut included but with a warning beforehand! !just 18+ please!
1.3K 103 16
When Loki, is turned in to a child by odin. thor, asks if tony, would take care of Loki. Tony, adopts loki, and starts to Love Loki as a son. will L...
7K 392 98
Loki fluff. I don't do smut because I don't feel comfortable writing it. Fanfiction / fem x reader. You're an ex hydra experiment. You get kidnapped...
10.3K 271 54
PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS STORY IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OLD. [based on the Marvel Cinematic Universe] This is the story of Forsaken, a skilled and t...