Little Mikaelson [TVD]

By lottiereads_

The Mikaelson's lost a little sister one thousand years ago. Only 10 years old. How will her siblings react... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

24

7.1K 190 100
By lottiereads_

After a couple of days, Isabella finally traced Thomas's family down.

There were only a little number of his clan left but it was easier to track them down with his necklace and google. She had uploaded a photo of the necklaces design into google and a few pictures popped up. They were all of a little café in Georgia.

So she got in the car and after teaching herself how to drive it, she set out on her way early in the day.

It was an 8 hour drive.

She had hoped Thomas was in the car with her whilst driving there because she spoke to him as if he was.

"If they actually are your family, I wonder if they'll look like you. I mean, there has been many generations. I hope they still have dark hair. I love your hair."

She reached forward and put on music.

"I love this era of music. Remember when it was all slow and boring. I guess it was easier to dance with a partner. But I love this all so much better."

She instinctively grabbed the necklace that Thomas had given her and rubbed her thumb across it.

"It doesn't feel right you not having this. Do you regret giving it to me?" She waited so if he was in the car, he had time to respond. "I bet you do. But selfishly enough, I'm glad you gave it to me because I'll always have a part of you." Then she quickly rushed out, "but you're coming out soon enough anyways so I'll give it back. Because you are coming to this side."

She continued the one sided conversation most of the way and when she finally arrived, she glanced out of the window at the café.

"The riverside café. Fancy." She mumbled.

But the symbol beside the name, was an exact copy of the design on the Thomas's necklace.

She slid out of the car as he phone began to buzz.

'Nik' the caller ID said.

She pressed accept and pulled the phone to her ear.

"Sister." He greeted.

"Nik."

"I have been informed that you have left Mystic Falls. Do you mind telling me where you went off to?" He said.

"The last time we spoke, we had a... disagreement. Are we not going to speak about that?" She asked, leaning back on her car, squinting at the bright sun.

"I just assumed it was because of the recent things that had just happened to you got you riled up."

Isabella couldn't help but smile slightly as she shook her head, "no, Niklaus. I meant everything I said but I'm not pissed anymore. I've decided that I'm just going to erase everything I saw everyone of yous do when I was watching in the Other Side."

There was a few moments of silence before he answered, "yes, that is probably for the best. Now, tell me where you are. I don't need you to give me blood like everyone else but I would still like to know where you are."

"Don't worry, Nik. I'll be back late tonight or early tomorrow." She said as she began to walk towards the cafe.

Again, another long silence, "you may be an adult now, Izzy, but you're still my baby sister. I'll give you until midday tomorrow to be back or I'll send people to look for you."

"Deal." Isabella said before hanging up. When she walked in, a bell above the door chimed, alerting people that a new customer had arrived.

"Have a seat, doll. We'll take your order as soon as we can." An older woman said, behind the counter.

"I'm not here to eat." She walked up to her. "Are you Elizabeth Malcolm?"

The lady frowned slightly, "no, Lizzie's in the back."

Isabella compelled the lady, hoping it would work, "go get her for me, love."

The ladies spine straightened as she her eyes glazed over. She turned around and walked into the back.

Isabella smiled in triumph. She was able to compel. And that also proved that, that lady was human.

A younger lady with dark brown hair came from the back, looking confused.

Isabella glanced behind her and found the older lady rubbing her eyes in confusion.

Poor lady.

"You Elizabeth?" Isabella asked.

She looked over to Isabella, "that's me."

Isabella gestured towards a table, "may we sit?"

Elizabeth nodded and they both took a seat opposite each other.

"Who are you? How do you know who I am?" She asked.

"I'm Isabella. I just have one question for you." She said, "are you a werewolf?"

Elizabeth's face paled which instantly answered her question.

"I don't know what you mean. Please leave." She stood up quickly and rushed to the back.

Isabella huffed but stood up and followed after her.

"I'll take that as a yes." She found Elizabeth with a knife in her hand, standing at the back of the kitchen.

"I don't know who you are but for some reason, my brain is telling me to trust you but I don't want to. Why are all my instincts to trust and protect you?"

That made Isabella frown, "I don't know. I really don't. But I'm not here to hurt you, I can assure that."

Elizabeth lowered the knife and placed it back on the countertop.

"What do you want, then?" She asked.

"I just want to know if you know some of your family's history." Isabella told her.

"Why do you want to know about my family?"

Isabella reached into her top and pulled out the necklace to show the girl the design and yet again, her face paled.

"H-how do you have that?" She asked.

"A friend gave it to me." Isabella simply said. "The person I'm trying to find may of not been exactly your family but he was definitely part of your clan."

"What's his name?" She asked.

"Thomas Jackson."

After saying his name, Isabella noticed the drastic increase of Elizabeth's heart rate.

"I-I don't know who that is."

And her heart blipped.

She was lying.

Isabella tsked, shaking her head, "now, that was a lie, wasn't it? I thought you said your brain was telling you to trust me. Listen to it."

There was almost a minute of silence as Elizabeth contemplated what to do, "how do you know him?"

Isabella closed her eyes, deciding whether to tell this girl the truth or not. It may be her one chance at getting her best friend back. So she decided to tell the truth, "I was with him in the Other Side."

Elizabeth's mouth opened and her eyes widened as she glanced over Isabella, taking her fully in this time.

"Oh, my god." She breathed out, she walked closer to her, "i-I'm sorry for being a bitch. I didn't realise."

Isabella frowned, "realise what?"

Elizabeth's eyebrows furrowed together, "you don't know?"

"I've kind of been gone for a thousand years, so no. What the fuck are you on about?"

Elizabeth opened a deep closet and started digging through boxes. Isabella watched intensely.

After a few minutes, Elizabeth came back into the room with a large box and placed it on the counter.

She quickly pulled out a thick book and started flipping through it. When she got to the page she wanted, she placed it on the table and motioned for Isabella to read it.

Her eyes only scanned the page but a few words caught her eyes 'werewolves', 'royalty' and 'soulmates'.

"What is this?" Isabella asked.

"The prophecy." When Isabella looked up to Elizabeth, she saw so much of Thomas in her eyes. They were the same shade of dark brown and the state of excitement she was in, was the exact same as Thomas's. "It has been said that Thomas Jackson, the boy who died avenging his family would meet his soulmate in the Other Side. When the girl awoke, Thomas would awake closely behind and they would end up creating the strongest clan the world has ever known."

Isabella brushed past everything else she said but only stuck to one sentence, "you know how to bring him back?"

Elizabeth nodded as she reached back into the box and brought out a smaller book.

Isabella snatched it out of her hand and flipped through it quickly, smiling when she saw it was full of instructions and a spell.

"It is said that your children will be invincible." Elizabeth told her.

Isabella's head snapped up, "children?"

The girl nodded.

"How?" She asked, "W-we're not like that. We're friends. And anyways, if we weren't, I'm dead. I can't have children."

Elizabeth was taken aback by her words, "your a vampire?"

"Hybrid. My mother wasn't faithful and had sex with a werewolf. Twice. Me and my brother were the result."

"Your a Mikaelson? An original? Klaus is your brother?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yes, you know us? How sweet." Isabella continued to flip through the spell book.

'Personal item'. Check.

She smiled. Thomas giving her his necklace had come in handy too many times in such a short period of time.

"Maybe," Elizabeth thought, "the werewolf in you over powers the vampire in you so you can still procreate."

Isabella shook her head, "doubt it."

She placed the books back in the box and asked, "can i take these?"

"Of course, of course." Elizabeth told her.

"Thanks." She said.

After placing the box in the back of her car, she turned around to face Elizabeth who stood at the door of the cafe.

"I can't express how much I appreciate everything you've done for me today." Isabella said, gratefully.

Elizabeth smiled, "of course, if you need anything else, don't hesitate to stop by."

She smiled as she opened the car door, "thank you."

This time, coming back, it was quieter. Isabella was thinking over everything she learnt that day.

Soulmates? They don't exist.

Children? Impossible.

After a few hours, Isabella pulled over into small town and looked around.

She was hungry and all the stress had just kicked her hunger into a new level.

In the Other Side, she hadn't even needed to drink blood as she was technically classed as dead but the new hunger she was experiencing wasn't as bad as she thought it would be.

Thomas and her had a whole conversation on what they thought the hunger she would experience once she awoken.

"I bet you'll be ripping people throats out everywhere you go." Thomas teased.

"It can't be that bad, right?" She asked, nervously.

"I don't know, I hope not." He said, seriously. "Just do me a favour, don't kill anyone. It does something to you that you can never get back. I don't want you experiencing that, not unless your life is completely in danger."

Isabella nodded, "okay."

A young woman walked past her and Isabella quickly was able to smell the blood from her veins.

She walked closely behind her, following her.

When the woman entered a narrow alleyway, Isabella followed her before saying, "excuse me?"

The woman spun around, looking up from her phone, "yeah?"

Once she was in range, Isabella began to compel her, "don't scream, don't make a noise."

The lady went still, almost like a statue and her eyes glazed over.

Isabella pushed her hair back from one side of her neck and stuck her fangs in.

After a few seconds, once she was completely replenished, she released her.

"I've never done this before so hang on for a second." She mumbled before biting into her own hand and holding it against the woman's mouth.

Her wounded neck quickly healed over and Isabella smiled triumphantly.

"Oh, damn, that actually worked. Freaky." She mumbled.

She pulled her hand away once it healed and compelled the lady again, "you won't remember any of this, you were just walking, looking at your phone, you've never seen me before."

A small smile over took the ladies face before she turned around and walked off.

"Thank god that worked." Isabella breathed out before walking back to her car and starting her journey again.

She spoke to Thomas for some it, not wanting to make him feel like she doesn't want him there but most of the time, there was a small conflict in her head, yet again, remembering the things Elizabeth had told her.

***

When Isabella parked the car at the mansion, she felt like something was off.

There were small grunts coming from inside. Painful ones, not pleasurable ones.

That put some ease into her but still didn't rid the confusion.

She picked up the box and made her way into the house.

Rebekah, Klaus and Bonnie stood at the bottom of the staircase.

"Thank you, Bonnie. See you in physics class." Rebekah said. She glanced behind her when Isabella walked in, smiled then walked into the other room.

Bonnie saw Damon tied from the ceiling by snares and bleeding. "Oh my God." She breathed out.

Klaus glanced at his youngest sister before speaking to Bonnie, "Yeah, you'll have to excuse the mess. Apparently Damon hurt her feelings. Go on, help him. Save the man who turned your mother into a vampire."

Bonnie glanced again at Damon before shaking her head slightly, "Just get me out of here."

"Very well."

Klaus and Bonnie walked past Isabella but Bonnie walked out and Klaus closed the door behind her.

Isabella dropped the box of books down onto the floor and looked into the room, seeing Damon. She grimaced.

"Sister, your home earlier than i expected." Klaus said.

"It ran more smoothly than I thought it would." Isabella said, tearing her eyes away from the bloody Damon and towards her brother.

"Are you going to tell me where you went now?" He asked.

"Georgia." She answered.

Rebekah left the room again and joined her siblings after shutting the door.

"Why on earth did you go to Georgia?" Rebekah asked, cleaning her hands from blood.

"What do you think?" Isabella asked, picking up the box again and walking into the room that was supposed to be a kitchen but was not properly done.

Her siblings followed her.

"Thomas?" Rebekah guessed.

"Yes. I think I've found a way to bring him back to life."

"I don't like him." Klaus said, leaning back against a counter.

Isabella rolled her eyes, "Niklaus, you've never met him."

"I don't care." He said.

"Well I like him." Rebekah smiled, "I'm not going to let Nik ruin your relationships like he has to every single one of mine."

Isabella was quick to clarify, "he's not my boyfriend, by the way."

But they both didn't hear her as Nik responded to Rebekah's comment, "I do not ruin your relationships, i test your suitors and if they fail, they die. Simple as that."

"Every single one has failed then?" Rebekah asked.

"Stefan didn't die." Klaus noted.

Isabella laughed, "Yeah, me and Tommy had a joke that he was as much your boyfriend, Nik, as much as he was Rebekah's."

Klaus's head snapped over to her, "what?"

"Yeah. You seemed to be in love with him with all those longing gazes." She teased.

"Oh, shut it." Klaus said.

Isabella whispered loudly over to Rebekah, "he didn't deny it."

Rebekah laughed and Klaus was about to respond when, speak of the devil, Stefan's voice was heard, "Klaus, I'm here! Let's do this."

All of the Mikaelson's looked between each other before walking off towards the room where Damon was being held.

"Oh good, a hero. What do you want?" Klaus asked.

Stefan dropped a duffel bag at Klaus's feet.

"I'm here to make a deal." Stefan announced.

"Stefan, what are you doing?" Damon groaned.

"Eight stakes made of white oak. The part of Wickery Bridge that you forgot to burn." Stefan announced.

Isabella had hardly any idea of what was going on but she knew what the White Oak stakes meant: danger.

Klaus snapped his head to Rebekah.

"That's impossible." Rebekah said.

"Actually it's not. Finn is dead." Stefan said.

Rebekah and Isabella's eyes widened in shock but Klaus just ground his teeth together.

"You killed my brother?" Rebekah breathed out.

Stefan looked at Klaus.

"Damon in exchange for the last eight weapons that can kill you." He bargained.

Isabella was frozen. She may of not been close to Finn but that was still her blood, her family.

"And how do I know there aren't any more left?" Klaus asked.

"Because there aren't." Stefan simply said.

Isabella didn't believe him.

"Let's be certain, shall we?" Klaus walked over to the tied up Damon. "Leave."

"No." Damon choked out.

"Go on. Leave."

"Nik, he's my plaything not yours." Rebekah whined.

"This is so sadistic." Isabella mumbled.

Klaus grabbed Damon by the throat and compelled him, "I said, go home."

Damon began to pull a wrist out from the snares, peeling the flesh off of it in the process. He screamed loudly in pain causing Isabella to grimace at the scene.

Before he could pull the next one out, Klaus breathed out a laugh and said, "Alright, stop, stop, stop, before you hurt yourself. Well, seeing that he can finally be compelled. Now." He grabbed Damon by his throat and compelled him again. "Minus the stake that's in my brother, how many more stakes are out there that can kill me?"

"Eleven." Damon said.

Isabella closed her eyes and shook her head, smiling lightly. This could turn out to be a blood bath, she thought to herself.

"Eleven! Really? So, not eight then."

"You really shouldn't have lied." Rebekah shook her head.

"I'll get you the other three." Stefan said.

"Yeah, that'll be nice. Or since you lied, maybe I'll just compel your brother to chew out his own tongue."

"What is wrong with you?"

"What is wrong with you?! Do you really have no appreciation for me? I have given you someone to hate, to loathe, a target for all of your anger; so you don't have to turn it on yourself. I have given your life purpose, as your friend." Klaus laughed. "I really think you should be thanking me."

Stefan ran at Klaus and pinned him against a wall with a white oak stake in hand. Klaus grabbed his wrist before he could do any further.

"Step down, or you both die." Klaus threatened.

Stefan loosened his grip and Klaus took the stake from him.

"There. Now you only have to get me the other two."

Rebekah sighed, "this is ridiculous."

Rebekah walked over to Damon and released him from the traps. Damon fell to his knees Klaus walked over to her angrily.

"What are you doing?" He seethed.

"I brought him here. I get to release him. My rules now." She turned her attention to the Salvatore brothers, "Bring us the stakes and you both live. Take your brother as a sign of good faith."

Rebekah picked up the duffel bag with the stakes and left. Klaus looked at Stefan.

"Bring us the stakes. All of them. Or I will wage a war against everyone you love. I hope I'm being clear." Klaus threatened before turning around and leaving.

Isabella glanced between the Salvatore's as Stefan stared back at the girl, interested.

But she left the room before either of them spoke.

She made her way back into the kitchen, grabbed the box and brought it up to her room and dropped it on her bed.

"You'll be here soon." Isabella whispered and then kissed his necklace.

Later, she found herself sitting in the parlour with Klaus and Rebekah.

"I can't believe Finn is dead." Rebekah said, sadly.

Isabella looked down to her lap, thinking of the good times they used to have together when she was younger.

"Good riddance. He was an embarrassment." Klaus said.

"He was still your brother." Rebekah spat out, disgusted.

"Nik, shut up." Isabella said, running her hand down her face in frustration.

"Fine. Let's all say a prayer for Finn, who slept in a box longer than he lived as a man. He was a lovesick fool. He's better off in death."

"And who's fault is that?" Isabella snapped back.

Klaus's eyes snapped towards her and glared for a second before turning to Rebekah as she walked towards him.

"Is that how you would speak of me if I died?" Rebekah asked.

"Well, you let the Salvatores loose with two stakes that can kill us, so I guess we'll find out soon enough. And since when did you have a soft spot for them?"

"The Salvatores may fight like dogs, but in the end they would die for each other. At least they know what family means. You destroyed ours."

At the side, Isabella nodded slightly, agreeing silently with her sister.

"I wanted a family. They just didn't want me, and now we're unlinked we're no longer responsible for each other."

"So are you leaving?"

"As soon as I get my stakes, I'm gone. I'm gonna take Elena and use her blood to create a new family. Of hybrids."

"And if I choose to stay?"

"Then you're just as pathetic as Finn."

Klaus left the room, leaving the two sisters together.

"I liked him better when we were human." Isabella stated.

"I don't think it's hard to get better than who he is now." Rebekah said.

Isabella nodded in agreement.

"How are you? About Finn?" Rebekah asked.

Isabella breathed deeply, "I don't know? We weren't close, we hadn't really had a deep conversation since I was like 9, he helped mo- Esther try to kill all of you but he was still our brother, our blood." She stated, turning to her sister, "I think our mother corrupted and manipulated him so badly that he ended up thinking we all deserved to die. I don't think that makes him a bad person, I think that's makes our mother sick, but not Finn. He just wanted to be loved by his family and took it from wherever it came from, in this case, it was Esther. I think it was all of our fault for not putting in more effort to connect with him."

Rebekah thought about what she said for a few seconds, "I couldn't put it in better words."

"I wish we had come to that conclusion earlier, though, maybe he wouldn't be dead."

________
okay! hi! I am on a roll writing these chapter atm.

I like writing my own scenes so much better than following the script. Following the script gets so boring, I can't lie.

Anyway, it's decided. Thomas is going to be the love interest.

I know there will probably be people who wanted original people from the show but, oh well, I kinda fell in love with writing Thomas.

And everything I said about Finn at the end, I completely agree with. I don't think he was ever a bad guy, just unloved by his family and manipulated by Esther.

Comment and vote, please xx

See you, hopefully, soon 🤞🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 239 24
Sequel to the AU Elijah's Eternity: Ten years have passed by and a mournful Elijah has finally started to move on without his lady. In that time, he...
56.8K 2.5K 50
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭...
4.2K 117 9
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Stefan and Rebekah met in the 20s in Chicago. When they left, he was compelled to...
1.6M 31.9K 55
This is a story about the youngest Salvatore, Elizabeth. No one knows she's alive, not even Stefan and Damon. She doesn't know they are alive either...