TBATE-PRODIGY

By Lancelot1864

Just another what if fanfic of TBATE (the beginning after the end) originally written by TurtleMe. In this f... More

Prolog
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Announcement
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132-Final
Update

Chapter 68

1.6K 74 29
By Lancelot1864

Arthur Leywin POV

I stood beside Tess as we stood side by side against our two assailants. My eyes flicked between Lucas and Clive, noticing how they'd changed. They both had veiny, pale skin and were sweating profusely. But the main difference was they definitely felt stronger than when I last saw them.

"Go, get out of here," Tess said to the carriage driver, who stood and ran off.

"Can't say it's good to see either of you again. What the hell happened to you two? You both look like crap," I said in a dark tone.

Both Clive and Lucas gave off sinister grins. "We've obtained a greater power than you could ever imagine. A power that will allow us to bring whoever opposes us to their knees," Lucas said.

"It's a power that a commoner like you and a defiled princess like her don't deserve to have," Clive said.

"A self-centered, arrogant bastard like you doesn't deserve any power," Tess said as she scowled at Clive.

"Shut up," Clive said as his eyes narrowed at Tess, and he looked her up and down. Clive then gave us a lewd smile. "You know since Arthur already had a piece of you. He wouldn't mind if we had a taste ourselves, right?" Clive said as Lucas snickered.

I protectively stepped in front of Tess and watched as she took her bladed staff out of her dimensional ring. Sylvie jumped off Tess' shoulders and stood in a defensive pose.

"You'll touch her over my dead body," I said murderously.

"Oh, that can be arranged. To be honest, I'm glad you're going to fight us. It would've been boring if we just knocked you out or you surrendered. Now, we have an excuse to bring your broken body to Draneeve," Lucas said.

"Draneeve? Who the hell is that?" I asked.

"He's the one currently laying siege to your precious academy and killing your friends as we speak. Don't worry; you'll meet him soon enough," Lucas said as he and Clive readied their spells.

My eyes went wide as I comprehended what he had just said. "Sylv, Tess, don't hold back; we need to get to the academy," I said urgently as Tess nodded.

——————————————————————

3rd person POV

Arthur conjured an ice sword and dashed toward Lucas using Thunderclap Impulse. Lucas raised his hands, and a raging wall of fire formed between them. Arthur jumped back, wrapping himself in icy wind due to the intensity of the heat.

"What's wrong? Can't handle a little fire?" Lucas said while laughing.

***

Clive knocked two arrows on his bow as he looked at Tessia. "I guess it's just you and me, you little elven slut," Clive said as wind formed around his arrows.

However, before Clive could pull back his bowstring, Sylvie glowed and transformed into her dragon form. Clive looked up at her in fear and stepped back a little.

"Rawwwrrrr!"

Sylvie roared at Clive, knocking him on his ass while he backed away on his hands and feet as yellow liquid escaped from his pants.

Tess smashed her staff on the ground, and vines wrapped around Clive. Tess willed the vines to tighten around Clive and watched as they pinned him to the ground on his back.

"You've gotten stronger, you little bitch," Clive said strenuously as he desperately tried to get out of the vines.

Clive looked up in fear as he watched Sylvie walk over to his trapped body as she glared at him with her dragon eyes. "No one talks about my mama like that," Sylvie growled as she lifted her right arm.

"No!!!" Clive yelled as Sylvie slammed her right arm down on his head, making a wet, crunchy sound.

Sylvie lifted her arm and saw Clive's squished head and brain matter on the floor. "What do you know, he had a brain after all," Sylvie said.

"Too bad he didn't use it," Tessia said, glaring at his body.

***

Arthur pushed himself into the air using wind magic, jumping over the wall of fire. While mid-air, Lucas shot two fireballs at Arthur. Arthur willed the mana around him and dodged the fireballs mid-air.

Arthur glared down at Lucas, who looked at Arthur with surprise. Arthur then realized he wasn't falling; he was flying above Lucas.

"H-how?! That's not possible!" Lucas yelled as he shot forward three fireballs.

Arthur flew around in the air dodging the attacks and flew straight to the ground. Arthur landed on the ground feet first and slammed his left hand into the ground. Two earth spikes shot up from the ground through Lucas' feet.

Lucas looked to the sky, yelling, distracted by the pain. Arthur dashed forward using Thunderclap Impulse and closed in on Lucas.

Lucas looked down at Arthur just in time to go wide-eyed as Arthur plunged his ice sword into Lucas's chest, shattering his mana core.

Lucas spit up blood as Arthur glared at him. In a swift motion, Arthur pulled his sword out of Lucas' chest, backed away, and stomped on the ground, causing a sharpened earth spike to shoot up through Lucas between his legs and out of the top of his head. Arthur stared at Lucas as his lifeless body was skewered like a kabab.

Arthur turned towards Tess and Sylvie and saw them walking toward him. He looked to where Clive was standing and saw his head was smashed to the ground.

"Are you ok?" Tessia asked Arthur.

Arthur nodded as he dispelled his sword and hugged Tessia tightly. "Ya, what about you?" Arthur asked.

"I'm ok. But what Lucas said, the academy, do you really think it's under attack?" Tessia asked, worried.

"I'm not sure. Either way, I need to get there. Go back to the Helstea estate and-"

"No," Tessia stated, cutting Arthur off. "I'm going with you. You're not going alone," Tessia said in a determined voice.

Arthur looked at her and could see there was no room to argue. "Ok, but you're not leaving my side. Got it?"

Tessia nodded. "Got it. Let's go," Tessia said as she turned towards Sylvie. Arthur quickly walked up behind Tessia, picking her up bridal style. "Ahh, Art, what are you doing?" Tessia asked.

"Giving you a lift," Arthur said as he flew into the air and landed on Sylvie's back. "I'm not sure if there is a limit to how far I can fly yet, so we will ride on Sylvie," Arthur said.

"But you said-"

"This is an emergency," Arthur stated.

Tessia nodded as Arthur placed Tessia onto Sylvie's back, as they both sat down. Arthur sat in front of Tessia as Tessia wrapped her arms around Arthur's waist. Arthur looked back to Tessia over his shoulder and smiled. "Hold onto me," Arthur said.

"Always," Tessia said as she smiled and gave Arthur a quick kiss on the lips.

"Alright, Mama, Papa, hold on!" Sylvie said as she took off towards Xyrus academy at a frightening velocity.

——————————————————————
3rd person POV (Xyrus Academy)

The battle raged on as some of the weaker students ran for their lives. The mana beasts and radical members were relentless as they cut down Elves, dwarves, and any human who opposed them.

Elijah and Dordrea stood side by side as students ran past them, running in fear, screaming for their lives. Three mana beasts and two radical members ran toward them, chasing the students.

"Let's go," Dordrea said.

Dordrea wrapped herself in an earthen armor and conjured an impressive shield made of earth mana. Elijah wrapped himself in his lava armor and hammer. Elijah and Dordrea dashed forward to protect the students.

The two radical members conjured wind and fire spears as they shot them at Elijah and Dordrea. Dordrea jumped in the front as her earth shield expanded. The earth shield absorbed the impact of their attacks, and Elijah jumped over Dordrea, lifting his hammer over his head.

Elijah landed on the ground, slamming his hammer down sending forth a wave of lava. The lava poured over the fire user, who yelled as he was consumed by lava. The wind user managed to jump out of the way.

The wind user prepared another attack but was stopped as earth spikes shot from the earth, stabbing him in the chest. The wind user looked up just in time to see Dordrea's earth shield hit his neck, decapitating him.

The three mana beasts closed in on Elijah, who created two lava golems that held them both down. Dordrea dashed past Elijah as she slammed her fist into the ground, and two earth spikes shot through the two mana beast heads, killing them.

The third mana beast yelled as it flew at Dordrea but was stopped as a lava hand appeared from the ground and pulled the mana beast to the ground consuming it in a pool of lava.

"Alright, let's move," Elijah said as they dashed to protect more students.

***

Kathlyn, Grawder, and Curtis directed students to the PMM building, which several teachers guarded to protect the students. "Keep moving; get to the PMM building!" Curtis yelled.

Kathlyn heard a whistling noise and looked to her left just in time for an ice arrow to fly past her head. Kathlyn stepped back as she saw four radical members charging at her. Kathlyn created an ice wall in front of her and shot forward several ice spears.

One of the members created a fire barrier, blocking her attacks as the members continued to rush forward. A wind user dashed forward, jumping over Kathlyn's ice wall. Kathlyn readied her wand, but before she could strike, Grawder jumped over Kathlyn and tackled the wind user.

Grawder slammed the wind user to the ground with his right paw as his claw ripped their chest open, killing him. The other three members broke through the ice wall, and Kathlyn formed ice on the ground, causing two of them to slip and fall.

Kathlyn shot up two ice spikes from the patch of ice, which stabbed the two fallen radical members through their chests. The third member dashed towards Kathlyn, but Curtis dashed in from the side and stabbed the attacker in the back.

Curtis pushed the member to the ground with his sword in his back, and ignited his sword in flames as he burned the radical member alive.

"Are you ok?!" Curtis asked Kathlyn, who nodded. "Come on, there are more students to help," Curtis yelled as the three regrouped.

***

Theodore was running through the campus and jumped into the air. He raised his hands above his head and slammed them down on the head of the mana beast as he increased the gravity. The mana beast's head slammed into the ground, shattering like an egg.

"Go! Get to the PMM building!" Theodore yelled to the students as he continued to run through the campus.

As Theodore ran through the campus, he noticed a radical member was holding down a male elf as he cut off his right ear. "Ahh!!!" The male elf yelled as tears ran down his face.

Theodore gritted his teeth as he dashed towards the radical member. Theodore grabbed the member by the back of his head, lessened the gravity around him, and tossed the member against the wall like a rag doll. Theodore watched the member fall to the ground as blood poured out of his ears and mouth.

Theodore looked down at the elf who was holding his head where his right ear used to be. "Come on, get to the PMM building," Theodore said as he reached down and helped the elf up.

"Thank you," The elf said as he ran away as fast as possible.

"Don't let him get away!" Theodore heard a voice say. He turned around and saw three more radical members running at him. Theodore used gravity magic around the three members, lifting them into the air. Theodore then increased the gravity at an alarming rate, slamming them into the ground and flattening them like a pancake.

"Radical bastards," Theodore said as he ran off.

***

Five members were holding down two male dwarfs as they nailed spikes into the palms of their hands, pinning them to the ground.

"Help us!" One of the dwarves yelled as tears fell from his face.

"Shut up, you snubby looking bastard," one of the members said as he drove the nail into the dwarf's foot.

Suddenly three water bullets shot through three of the radical members' heads, and they fell to the ground dead. The other two quickly stood up and saw Feyrith standing there, wand at the ready.

"Leave them alone!" Feyrith yelled as he waved his wand again. A torrent of water shot forward, striking one of the members and leaving a gaping hole in his chest. The other members rolled out of the way and created an earth spear.

The members dashed towards Feyrith, spear in hand. Feyrith waved his wand, and water shot out from the ground, wrapping around the radical member. Feyrith trapped the member in a ball of water and watched as he yelled and slowly stopped moving.

"Sorry, can't hear you," Feyrith said with rage-filled eyes as he watched the radical member go limp. Feyrith dispelled the water ball and watched as the member dropped dead to the floor.

Feyrith quickly moved forward and pulled the spikes from the dwarves. "Are you able to get to the PMM building?" Feyrith asked.

"We will manage, thank you," one of the dwarves said.

Feyrith nodded. "Get to the building. The teachers there have set up a defensive perimeter. And be careful; this battle is far from over." Feyrith said as he ran off.

***

Claire ran through the school with frightening velocity as she shot forward, wind bullet after wind bullet. Two radical members dashed toward her, weapons at the ready. Claire wrapped her sword in fire magic and dashed forward to meet them.

As they closed the distance on each other, Claire quickly fell to her knees, sliding past them and dodging their overhead attacks. Claire promptly stood, and dashed forwards, stabbing one of the radical members in the back with the flaming sword.

The other member swung his axe down at Claire, but Claire used the member she had stabbed as a shield. The axe embedded into the head of Claire's human shield, and Claire jumped back and pulled her rapier from her human shields back. Once she jumped back, she waved her rapier in the air and created three wind bullets.

The axe-wielding member pushed his dead comrade to the floor, and Claire shot the wind bullets forward. Claire watched as the wind bullets shot through the radical member's chest and head, and they fell down dead.

"Help me!!!" Claire heard a female voice yell. Claire quickly ran towards the voice and turned around the corner of a building. Her eyes widened her horror as she saw a female elf on the ground, as Professor Malkinheim pinned her to the ground.

Claire dashed forward in rage as she thrust her fire-augmented rapier into the man's left shoulder. The professor yelled as Claire grabbed him by the back of the neck and threw him on his back off of the elf.

Claire didn't hesitate to strike as she plunged her flaming rapier into the professor's clothed genital area.

"You fucking bastard!" Claire yelled in rage.

The elf stood up as she shot forward a wind blade, striking him in the head. Claire pulled the rapier from the professor's dead body and looked at the elf.

"Are you ok?" Claire asked.

The elf nodded. "Yes, thank you," she said.

"Don't mention it; now get to the PMM building. There you will be safe with other teachers." Claire said.

The elf girl nodded and ran off.

***

Cynthia and Avier stood in the center of campus as they struck down radical members and mana beasts.

Cynthia snapped her fingers, shooting a sound wave, shattering two radical members apart. A flying mana beast quickly closed in on Cynthia, but Avier tackled the mana beast and ripped out its throat. Avier stood over the mana beast as it watched it choke on its own blood.

Two more radical members charged at Cynthia, but before Cynthia could attack, two shards of glass flew past her and embedded themselves into her attacker's heads.

Cynthia looked behind her and saw Vanesy Glory walk up to her with a determined look, wielding her two great swords.

"I'm glad to see you're ok, Vanesy," Cynthia said.

Vanesy nodded as she looked at the destruction to the school. "They'll pay for this," Vanesy said in a dark tone.

Suddenly a loud noise sounded in the sky.

"AH-EM, TESTING, TESTING, AH GOOD. STUDENTS AND FACULTY MEMBERS OF THE GLORIOUS XYRUS ACADEMY. I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU ALL TO THE FINAL CEREMONY WE HAVE IN STORE FOR YOU TODAY. PLEASE COME TO THE BELL TOWER. TRUST ME; THIS IS SOMETHING YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO MISS. AND DON'T WORRY; MY PETS WON'T BITE ANYMORE. SEE YOU ALL SOON."

Cynthia shot Avier and Vanesy a glance as they both looked at her. "It seems the leader has invited us to the final event," Avier said.

"How nice of him. It'd be rude not to accept his offer," Vanesy said in a dark tone.

Cynthia nodded as she spoke. "Then let's go. It's best not to keep them waiting."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 3.5K 51
After slaying Cadell and discarding Nico, Arthur is confronted with his worst nightmare. Before him is Agrona and even worse, Tessia. At least he wis...
76.1K 2K 32
Arthur Leywin - A king, reincarnated into a child's body. He soon finds out, however, that the power of an asura courses through him. How will this c...
1.3K 67 5
After Arthur Leywin come back to his home from being an adventurer, he go to Xyrus Academy, a prodigy school, and of course....he not alone. He will...
41.7K 2.5K 59
Welcome to my oneshot fanfic. These stories are based off the story The Beginning After The End by TurtleMe These stories will just be based off of...