EK DUJE KE LIYE

By RitikaBisht

A Brand New KAVI story More

cs
part 1
part 2
part 6
part 7
part 3
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 4
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 5
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
part 92
part 93
part 94
part 95
part 96
part 97
part 98
part 99
part100
part 101
part 102
part 103
part 104
part 105
part 106
part 107
part 108
part 109
part 110
part111

part 49

392 29 5
By RitikaBisht

Kavin open his room door...and enter...he amaze to see...it's look like... he just go out a while ago...his bed...his cricket bat...his favourite player posters...his dressing table has his personal things as usual...his book rack...his computer...his TV...HI FI...everything is same...he feel home...feel protected...he feel nice to back home...he standing middle of the room...looking around...surprised.

Purvi: kavin, tum lodge say check out kyun nahi kar laitay...ab tum baba kay pass raho gay...toh jaa kar apna samaan lay aao...

Kavin like her idea...off course he wanted to live with his father...he decide he never leave him alone...he just nodded...and ready to go back to lodge for check out.

Kavin: purvi, tum meray aanay tak idhar hi ruko...mujhay just 1-2 hour lagay gain...

Purvi: yeah sure, you don't worry I am here...you go and back soon...

They come down and Kavin ready to go out...when purvi ask kaka...go outside and introduce Kavin to the watchman and security guard...kaka and kavin go out and she wait them...after sometime kaka comes and she tell him that she is going her room have some rest...if something happen just wake her up...kaka understand.

After 2 hours, Kavin back home...kaka open the door and call other servant to take his luggage...place in his room...

Kavin ask about his baba and purvi...kaka told him that his dad still sleeping and purvi in her room...

Kavin ask kaka where is purvi room? Then go to her room...he knock on the door twice but get no answer...he push the door...door is open... he enter in the room...

Nice fragrance welcoming him...Room decorated very beautifully...with white and pink colour...curtains, walls, carpet and accessories...

Purvi sleep peacefully hugging her pink panther...her hair spread all over pillow...some loose strand cover her half face...one book fall near her bad...he pick it up and see the cover...he can't stop his smile...Disney princes...he just shake his head" miss princess kab bari hogi"...he sit next to her...set her lose strand behind her ear...he set the blanket on her and leave her sleep because he know that last whole night she can't sleep...he quietly comes out...shutting door behind him.

Kaka coming towards him and tell him that his dad wake up and asking him...he follow him and goes to his dad room.

Kp comes from washroom...and walk slowly by holding walls...he rush to go his side and give him hand...help him to come and sit on bed but he refuse to sit on bed...he want to sit on the sofa...

Kavin take him there...he sit there...close his eyes and breathing heavy...he want to ask about his condition but think remain silent until he discuss this matter fully with purvi

They both chit chat for more than hour...kp ask him about purvi...he tell him that she is sleeping...baba smile to hear this and change the topic...after one hour...door open and purvi enter...

Purvii: hey baba...hey Kavin...kiya ho raha hay? She comes near and hugs baba.

Baba: peaking on forehead and said: kuch nahi, tum batao tumhari neend puri ho gai...
Purvi said: yes, and sit on front of him next to Kavin...

Kavin look her she washes her face...but not wipe properly...some wet hair strand sticking around her face...add beauty in her...her eyes have some pink line visible...she shuffle her hair and set those with hand...while continuing talking with baba.

Then suddenly, phone rings...it's purvi's phone...she picks the call and stand...

Purvi: ji, ji...ok, ji ji...right...theek hay aap bhaij dain...ji ok...bye.

She finishes her call...and come near baba and sit...Kavin feel she is bit upset...he want to ask but before he say some baba said.

Baba: kiya hua, mami ka phone tha...purvi just shake her head positively.

Baba: toh pareshaan kyun ho gai ho...kiya baat hay.

Purvi: wohi baat, ussi proposal ki...

Baba: but I think you gave your decision...then what's the problem.

Purvi: yeah, I give my decision but she dismiss it, she want me to give the reason of refusal...what should I have to tell her...baba you know everything but this time she won't let me go so easily...she want be to explain...(she stand in worry) what can I do?

Baba: I told you already that Vansh is a nice guy, I know his father for long time, he is a good business man, and also Vansh has very potential...he is growing his father business...may be in couple of years he is become top business man in India. You have no reason to disapproval...he stop and look her for explanation.

Purvi: you know I hate those people who always do...two plus two...adding money...talking money...money is not a big deal for me...aap toh jaantay hain na...meray pass paisay ki koi kami nahi hay...main aisy shakas kay saath kaisay saari zindagi basar karoon gi ...jisssay mujh say ziyaada...stock exchange main interest hoga... (Both khanna hide their smile) I am wearing heavy saari with diamond set...attending business function...talking about our business trips...new crockery...French cutlery...diamond set...designer dresses...oh god, (she shrugged) no, no ,never she turn to come and sit next to baba...clutches both her hands...saying...no, never I can't see myself like this baba...won't you...she look baba with hope.

Baba: ok, toh phir pareshaan kyun ho...dil strong karkay maana kar do...

Purvi: aap last time ki tarah help karain gain na...she look baba and he smile and said: I am always with you...but tell me one thing...yeh tumhari mami ko tumhari shaadi ki itni jaldi kyun pari hui hay.

Purvi: sab uss sheen ki wajah say...uss ki engagement ho gai hay...ab poori family main wahid larki main hi bacchii hoon...iss liyay un ko pareshaani hay kay bas jald say jald my bhi kahin engagement ho jaiy toh woh sakoon ko saans lain...

Kavin is sitting quietly...hearing whole conversation...his heart world is going shake...hearing that her mami want her wedding as soon as possible...confuse him...

Kp observing him during conversation all time...his restless feeling telling him many thinks...he think some and smile.

Intercom buzzes...she pick that...and talk...after that she is ready to go...saying...baba...gul baba(chauffer) aa gay hain...main jaa rahi hoon aap apna khyaal rakhaiy ga...she bend in front of him...he peak on her temple...

she turn to kavin side and said: chalo, tum mujhay bahar tak choornay nahi chaloo gay...what a bad manner? She smirk...baba mujhay humesha gadi tak choornay jaatay hain...aaj woh na sahi tum sahi...chalo...utho na...

Baba: chalay jao beta...yeh theek kah rahi hay...main humesha gadi main beitha kay aata hoon...apni beiti ko...

Kavin stand said: ok, baba...jaisa aap kahain...and follow her through outside...

she is standing near the car and said: sorry, kavin...mujhay tum say ek baat karni thi...iss liyay yeh bola.

Kavin: haan kaho

Purvi: pehlay toh tum iss baat ka khyaal rakhna kay...baba ko apni bemaari ki poori asliyaat nahi pata...

what? Kavin shock...purvi continue...haan, unhain bas yeh pata hay kay ek do chooti vein bandh hain...magar heart valve and main artery kay baaray main nahi pata...kaka ko un ki halaat ka pata hay...saari medicine aur food kay baray main bhi woh jaantay hain...Mr Arvind and Mr Anand in office also know about his condition...but none of other know...if anything happen they contact on home telephone...I away baba mobile phone...I don't want him to have any kind of stress...you understand ,Kavin ..she look him...he silently listen her all precautions. Just nodded, she continues...

mian aaj hi apnay cousin say baat karoon gi...dr Peterson London main...heart surgeon hain...un say sab say nearest jo bhi appointment milti hay main woh lay loon gi...tum apnay travel document tayyar rakho...baba ka multiple visa hay...aur mujhay visa ki zarroorat nahi hay...magar tum ko apna visa lagwana hay...so, tomorrow apply kar daina...mujhay yaqeen hay kay ek do din main lag jaiga...agar zarroorat pari toh...hum source bhi lagwa lain gay...waise is ski zarrorat nahi paray gi...tum sab apnay document ready rakho...meri jo bhi baat hogi main tum ko bata doon gi...theek hay...she pass smile him and about to sit in car just stop by him...he look her with love...she look him as same intent...for a while then he snap first and say...thanks...her smile goes deep...she just accept with nodded...sit inside car...wave hand and left.

He goes inside and sits with his baba all time...they talking...he try to talk and make his baba to listen...he understand his condition and know that more talking is not good for him...so, he talk and his baba listening...both having dinner...he gives medicine...watch
TV...discussion on news...so much left to share with each other but it's very late and Kavin  want him to sleep...he give him light head massage and baba soon drift to sleep...after assuring that he is sleeping peacefully he comes to his room...changing his dress and laying on bed...thought different thinks...he also slid to sleep.

Next day, he woke up his usual time...he change his tracking suit and way to go jogging...after one hour, he back and shower...he find his clothes on bed press... everything is ready to wear...he amaze who do this but leave it for while and go for bath...after ready he go to his father room...kaka is there helping baba to change his dress...

Kavin take a charge and said: kaka, main karwa daita hoon aap ja kar baba ka aur mera nashta lay aain...kaka leave the things and go.

Baba: main kar loon ga...beta tum rahnay do...

Kavin: koi baat nahi...main aap ki help hi toh kar raha hoon...he help him to wear clothes...give him comb...apply some perfume...then he make him sit on sofa...while kaka bring breakfast...both having breakfast...finishing that he is ready to go office...he is bit a bye to him and about to go...when home phone ring...kaka enter holding cordless...he give that to kp said:

Purvi betya ka phone hay...he take phone and start talking...he comes out and final his preparation and leave the house.

He arrive at time...see Ishita  and pankaj talking...looking him coming...

Ishita  try to say something but he said before her...she  pending court case ki files lao...and rush to go office...behind

Ishita said: yes, sir...and pankaj chuckle to see her in this state...

Pankaj: tum kiya soch rahi thi...kay kavin sir aay gay aur kahain gay kay guys ...kal purvi ka janam din hay...koi party arrage kartay hain...

Ishita: karna toh chaiye...akhir purvi nay kiya kuch nahi kiya un kay liyay.

Pankaj: jao...status report lay kar jao...

Ishita  goes Kavin office...give him files...stay there for sometime then make courage and said: sir,...Kavin surprise why Ishita a standing?

He answers her in swift way: haan ishita bolo.

Ishita: sir, woh kal purvi ka janam din hay...toh hum surprise party ka...soch rahay thay...

Kavin cut her short and said: I am busy, please can we talk later...

Ishita just said: yes sir and comes out with heavy heart...thinking that kavin sir is heartless...poor purvi done lot of effort for him and he never give her a bit happiness...purvi toh nay bhi kahaan dil lagaya hay...she feel sorry for her.

Other hand, after leaving ishita office

Kavin close his file and thinking about her...so, tomorrow is my princess birthday...he thought the opportunity he get...when he decide nothing then leave everything and pay attention on his work.
He do first to apply his visa for UK, then he start doing his pending work..

Dushyant comes and ask about baba...he tell him whole situation...they both discuss for some time then divert attention on their work...in between the call to home and talk with his baba...he is very busy today he want to finish his pending work soon, if he have to go out with his father...so, it's not effecting on his work...and his work is up to date.

Purvi is not here today, she have some genuine reason, she discuss only with Dushyant and he give her permission to get off today...he try to ask Dushyant but he is not telling him...he also ignore...and focus on his work.

It's nearly evening when Dushyant comes and tell him that raghau sir invite all CID tomorrow his wedding anniversary and purvi birthday...they both discuss for some time to that invitation...and after that both ready to go home...

Kavin is also curious to go home early...both leave office together and way to go home...

Dushyant go with kavin to meet his baba...

Baba is very happy to see them together...they sit and chit chat...then

Kp  receive a call from raghau sir...he invite him and Kavin  for tomorrow party.

Kp  assure him to come...After sometime Dushyant he is ready to go back...after that kavin comes inside...both sit for some time and after that he make him to sleep and comes out...laying on bed...he is thinking about purvi..whole day, he didn't talk with her...is he missing her? He ask this question to his...and get answer very clearly YES...tomorrow is very important day for her...he is impatiently wait for tomorrow...smiling thinking her in mind...suddenly his phones buzz...he see purvi name flashes...he take call with a smile.

Kavin: hello, yeh purvi...tum iss waqt...everything ok.

Purvi: yeh, sorry kavin I disturb you at this time...actually I am busy...so, I have no time to call you... Kavin understand her business...

she continue and tell: kavvim, meri apnay cousin say baat ho agi hay...today is Wednesday...we get coming Wednesday appointment for baba operation...we need to be there on Sunday...they admit baba in hospital...you know some test...and other stuff then on Wednesday morning they do operation...she finish...take deep breath.

Kavin is a bit in shock and said: itni jaldi...I mean purvi...yeh bohat jaldi nahi hay.

Purvi i: I know...main samjh sakti hoon kavin...magar hum baba ko ziyaada late nahi kar sakte...un ki condition din ba din worse hoti jaa rahi hay...meray hisaab say toh yeh bhi bohat door hay ...main toh cha rahi thi kay weekend say pehlay pehlay ho jaata...magar un kay pass yahi sab say nearest date thi...is liyay main nay haan kar di...sorry kavin but tum samajh toh rahay ho na.

Kavin: understand her concern and said: it's ok...I know you are right...don't worry...baba ko kuch nahi hoga...hum un ko kuch nahi honay dain gay...

Purvi said: yes, after reunion with you I am 100 % sure that nothing happen with him...after some pause she said: kavin, tum kal ao gay...mama ji nay bulaya hay...

Kavin smile and said: haan, off course he is my boss...I can't refuse him...

Purvi: only because he is your boss then you come...no other reason you have to come...

Kavin hide his smile and said: no, I have no other reason...or what you think...may I have another reason...

Purvi is angry on him...she said nothing...just bye bye him and drop the line...he chuckle on her gesture and said: just wait for tomorrow, miss princess..I promise that this is most memorable day in your life.

but before sleeping he is messaging her...WISHING YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Kraugi confess lekin thoda sa wait kro

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 209 12
love story of Arjun and sakshi.
35.5K 1.8K 38
a new Kavi story
38.6K 2.5K 49
kavi story just peep in cover credit @khush444 on demand of @IdOnHacker
33.5K 2.4K 70
A NWE KAVI STORY