Lover / Charles Leclerc

By men_lover

Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover. ยฉmen_lover status: completed More

LOVER
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ. the blanche family
ACT ONE / FOR REAL THIS TIME
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ. one year
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ. a boozy night
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ. s word
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ. drivers chat
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ. when ex's come face to face
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ. testing
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ. be my lucky charm
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด. purple wig
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต. quali
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. your cousin or something
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. awkward encounter no.1
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. snooping
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. ferrari admin
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. salad with seb
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. ice cream
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. silence of the russell
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ. fuck jeddah
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด. mean it
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต. delivered
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ. australia
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ. cheap shot
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ. jokes
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ. arthur and cheese
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ. the request
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ. the imola rundown
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ. the fun begins
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด. punched
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต. a catch up
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ. monaco and how it sucked
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ. is this what it felt like?
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ. mick's advice
ACT TWO / (UN)EXPECTED HURDLES
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ. when you buy the wrong plane ticket
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ. lunch dates
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ. home
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ. us? us.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ. jet
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ. ambush
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ. it'll all work out
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด. family vacay
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต. papa
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. this is what it feels like
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. ned 2.0
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ: birthday girl
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ: next year
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ: twenty-five
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ: to the lovers

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ. miami cat fights

17.8K 515 240
By men_lover

LOVER -
act one chapter twenty-seven.

liked by: arthur_leclerc, not_aleclerc, clemmorales, mickschumacher and 1,673,839 others.

irisblanche: i'm tried but i'm dedicated 💪🏻

view all 893,573 comments.

clemmorales: dedicated to what 🤔
irisblanche: the gym obvs

arthurcornstar: have you ever stepped foot into a gym
bedroomsinger: that is so rude.
bedroomsinger: but no

mickschumacher: imagine having WIRED headphones
irisblanche: can you go one day without bullying me??!!

landonowins: tired and dedicated girlfriend 💪🏻
bedroomsinger: i really hope you get no points today

not_aleclerc: what are you tired from
shoey.co.uk: sounds sexual
irisblanche: you made it sexual

MIAMI WAS NICE. At a push. Iris thought the fake water feature was funny but other than that, she didn't necessarily understand all the hype around the new circuit.

But that was most likely the dampened mood she had ever since that post had gone up last night. If she was being honest, she knew it was her fault that her and Charles had been spotted. She'd preferred a restaurant meal instead of a hotel meal to switch it up.

Iris would've had a much quieter life this morning if she had done that.

Most photographers wanted to get a quick picture of her as she walked through the paddock. Many wondering why Charles had not been by her side. Maybe it was a rough patch already. Some had thought.

Charles and Iris were going through no rough patch, maybe they'd be considered to be going through their honeymoon period. Where they felt as though nothing bad could happen to them inside their little bubble (of course, outside of the bubble was a different story)

Iris and Charles weren't even a proper couple! They were navigating their way through life, together, and working at their own pace.

Charles didn't care what people said a lot of the time. Being in formula one and driving for Ferrari usually meant he got a lot of stick. And considering where the team had been previously, it was obvious why. And people had a lot to say this season, Charles didn't listen to it because he knew he couldn't. If he became too fixated on what people were saying and their critiques, he wouldn't be able to get into his car every race weekend. Charles had to focus on himself and what he thinks, not what they think.

Iris, didn't. Sometimes she'd be fine and comments wouldn't get to her. She'd learnt the tough way, via Scotty, how to ignore unnecessary comments. But sometimes she can slip and get caught up in reading them and focus too much on other peoples opinions.

But Iris made a promise to herself to let it happen again. And knew this time around instead of Scotty she had Charles. Who would never tell her that her feelings don't matter.

Martin Brundle enjoyed his grid walks. Even if at previous occasions he had been shunned or ignored, he still loved them. And viewers often did too.

He often enjoyed backing many celebrities in to a corner, asking them questions he knew they didn't have an answer to. Watching them stumble on which driver they support as they could only name about half the grid.

God he loved it. He wouldn't give it up for the world! It enabled him to talk to anyone and everyone. Some would have a stiff upper lip, some where there to enjoy themself. And some were simply there for some form of after party.

Today in Miami he'd already spoken to some previous f1 champions and DJ Khaled. And as he walked further down the grid he spotted a crowd around Scotty, who was standing beside the Red Bull of Max Verstappen.

Martin didn't particularly like crowds. There had been one by Venus Williams and it had been a very awkward conversation between them. Martin also didn't really know what Scotty did! Was he a musician, footballer? Who knew!

But for some reason Scotty was getting screen time. Sky had labeled him as an 'Influencer' but that was a loose term these days.

"Scotty!" Martin put on his best smile, undoubtedly about engage in an awkward conversation. "How are you doing? Who are you here to support today?" It was pretty odd, actually. He was stood next to a red-bull but spotted a Ferrari cap and red shoes. Martin didn't know if the shoes had any connected but he sure thought they did.

As the lens turned to Scotty, a smirk was on his face. "I mean, since I was a little boy, Ferrari were always my team." Liar. "I really hope it goes well for them today and a Charles win would just be a cherry on top."

Martin had really walked past Shawn Mendes for this conversation. "Well, that is lovely! I hope it goes well for you today."

"Oh, me too." Scotty smirked, shaking Martin's hand before the much taller man left the presenter and walked towards Charles' car.

The monegasque currently wasn't in his car, he was sat on the floor, looking down at the ground getting in his headspace. He had a good chance to take a victory in Miami. Of course, good pace didn't necessarily lead to victories. A lot could still go wrong but Charles didn't need to think about that.

A photographer smirked to themself, catching the picture of Scotty nearby Charles. It was picture perfect. Charles not even noticing the presence of the other man.

His personal distaste for Scotty could definitely land him in some trouble if he was to see the so called 'influencer.'

Good things come to those who wait.

seb and his children:

CHILD #1:
PIT LANE START
LOOL
IMAGINE

SEB:
Shut up Mick.
You'll probably still come last

CHILD #1:
that is so rude
on so many levels

SEB:
LOL!

CHILD #1:
never do that again

SEB:
Why

CHILD #1:
oh my god
i just saw scotty

SEB:
Huh
I doubt that
Why would he get invited here
He's like a nobody

CHILD #1:
DEFINITELY SCOTTY.
he just walked past me.
and looked me directly
in my eyes.

SEB:
Well, did he say anything?

CHILD #1:
he winked at me
and that was scary enough.

SEB:
Well! Just keep him away
from Iris!

CHILD #1:
you do know
i'm racing too??

SEB:
I meant like, right now!
Like where is he going!

CHILD #1:
well
it doesn't look good
he has a ferrari hat on
and is being led towards the garages
by a ferrari member of staff

SEB:
Well,
is that not where Iris is??,!;

CHILD #1:
well,
i think so

It was exactly where Iris was. She hadn't even noticed him. Iris was in a world of her own. Recently Carlos and Isa broke up, so it meant she was now all alone in the garage.

But she was far too focused on biting her nails. Carlos had lost out to Max on the first lap. Mick and Kevin were fighting each other. So, she didn't know where to look. She was scared to look away incase Max overtook Charles.

Iris, silently, had a little celebration. Mick was running in the points. Of course, there was no guarantee he would stay there for the rest of the fifty laps but Iris could hope.

Lap nine came the time for the leaders to swap. And further nail biting for Iris.

"You shouldn't bite your nails." A voice warned her, sending a chill down her spine. "It's a bad habit."

Iris scoffed, watching on the screen as Charles ran wide and locked up. She didn't dare look at Scotty, mostly because she didn't want to but also to show her disinterest in what he has to say. "You're really one to talk about bad habits."

Scotty only laughed in response, looking down at the singer who refused to look at him. "It's such a surprise seeing you here." He lied through the skin of his teeth, "Saw you at that restaurant last night, wasn't that pizza lovely."

She clamped her eyes shut. "Walk away Scotty. I know how you feel when I cause a 'scene'."

"I'm a changed man, Iris. You know that." Scotty told her, leaning against the barrier that separates the pit crew and the spectators.

"You're nothing but a stalker, Scotty. Who thinks it's entertaining to taunt your ex-girlfriend. I don't know what I saw in you." Iris shook her head, beginning to walk away from Scotty until a hand wrapped around her arm. Resisting her from going elsewhere.

"You're so horrible all of a sudden. Don't you remember when we had fun! When I leaked your song, didn't you enjoy the publicity? The attention on you?"

"Walk away, Scotty." Iris warned, "Because I have seriously had enough of you. You need to learn how to live your own life, instead of being obsessed with mine. It seriously isn't healthy."

"Excuse me?" An older man approached the pair, making both their heads snap towards him. Scotty instantly dropped Iris' arm, "Thank you. Now can you leave this lady alone."

Iris let out a deep sigh as she finally realized what she was going to have to do to deal with Scotty.

"At least I have a cool helmet at the end of the day, right?" Charles said as he and Iris walked through the paddock. The sun setting on the Miami track, the hustle of the crowds leaving the track and drivers exiting their briefings before they can leave.

By the end of the race Max had essentially been untouchable and Charles was coming home with a second place helmet. Odd choice, I know.

Iris was proud of him but had yet to shake off the feeling of Scotty on her arm. His touch. A rough and a hand that definitely felt moisturizer in years. It was a complete opposite of what Iris felt with Charles. The driver always made her feel safe and comfortable, with lingering touches that left a butterfly effect within her stomach.

Scotty was cold. He made Iris feel alone and scared.

Charles had noticed straight away how Iris hadn't been filled with enjoyment like she had at previous weekends. But wanted to see if she was just tired and liven up in a few moments.

She hadn't.

And just about as he was about to ask Iris what was wrong, the voice of ZAK BROWN, McLaren CEO, was ringing in their ears. "I can't believe you turned up in Ferrari gear. I can't be seen with you!" He joked as Iris and Charles were unable to see who he was talking to. "Oo! Charles! Charles!" The CEO called preventing Charles and Iris from leaving the circuit and going back to the hotel to wrap themselves in blankets and watch Disney films.

Charles always refusing to watch anything else after a race.

"Charles I'd like you to meet, dedicated Ferrari fan, Scotty!" Zak introduced the so called 'fan' and the pair in-front of him couldn't look any less excited.

Scotty's smile beamed, "I honestly never expect to meet you, Charles. This is the best day of my life!" He reached his hand out, looking for a handshake.

Which the Ferrari driver had to accept under Zak's unwilling gaze. "And you must be Iris!" Scotty clapped his hands together, a smug smile on his face as Iris remained displeased.

From afar, Daniel, Mick and Sebastian were having a mothers meeting. Watching as Scotty talked at Iris and Charles only to be met with blank responses and a very awkward Zak.

Scotty nudged Charles' shoulder, "Oh come on, Leclerc, can't we have some fun around here? You're sucking the life out of here man!"

"Good." Iris muttered.

"What was that?" Scotty asked, cupping his ear.

Zak checked the watch on his wrist, "I'm sure it's time we got going."

He went ignored as Scotty took a step closer. Iris didn't respond to Scotty the first time, leading him to take things further. "You always were a quiet thing. You could never stand up for yourself, could you?"

If this was a carton, steam would be coming out of Charles' ears. But it wasn't, his fist was clenched and turning white with every passing second.

Scotty reached out to tuck a strand Iris' hair behind a ear, dodging him and forbidding him from do so. "Oh come on, Iris," Scotty groaned, his temper beginning to rise. "I mean Charles, how do you put up with her she's always so resistant. And take it from me, a resistant one isn't worth the effort. You'll get bored of Iris sooner or later, I much preferred her friends." Scotty winked, followed by a devilish grin.

And all Charles wanted to was wipe it off.

And so he did.

His fist connected with Scotty's jaw, gasps following.

The mothers meeting in the corner all looked at each other, equally as shocked. Passing staff looked over at the altercation wondering if they'd saw that correctly.

Charles instantly retracted his fist, shaking it lightly. If we're being honest, it was the worst form Iris had ever seen. She cradled his hand in hers. "What were you thinking!"

Charles stumbled over a few words before Iris continued. "If you tuck your thumb in your at risk at breaking it!" Iris gasped as she checked over the thumb, checking for any bruising or if she was needed to push it back into place. "You're lucky this time Charles but good God we have got to get you punching lessons, or something!"

"So... you're not angry I punched him?" Charles asked tentatively.

Iris shook her head instantly, a smile on her face. "Of course not! That's the second- no that's the third best thing that's happened to me this year." Iris chorused as she began to drag Charles away from their crime scene.

"And what was the first two?" Charles asked with a cheeky smile on his face as he could throw at guess at the options.

"Well," Iris walked backwards to face his, "Number one would definitely be that plush grey sofa I woke up on a couple months ago."

"And the other had to be that sunset I watched in Australia." Iris continued as they ignored Scotty's shouts from behind them.

"Hahaha," Charles faked a laugh as they left the paddock, "Really funny but we all know you love those things because I was there."

Love.

Iris rolled her eyes as she turned her back, Charles shrugged to himself as he picked Iris up by her legs and threw her over his shoulder, running to his car.

"No! No! No!" Iris immediately protested, slapping his back. "Charles Leclerc! Put me down right now!"

"I don't think I will." He sassed.

"Don't sass me Leclerc." Iris warned looking down, "I must say, I have a splendid view." She smirked.

Charles finally caught on to what she was saying, "Okay, that's enough of that!"

AUTHORS NOTE:
it took me three days to write this !?? i don't know why 😟

i start back at school next week and i'm not ready!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 82 18
"We don't pray for love, we just pray for cars". Dive into the world of Formula 1; Requests are open! Let's Unleash Wildness (18+)
4.1M 91.5K 84
Somewhere in Tuscany, two people cross paths- one lost and one making the most out of a month of freedom. No responsibilities. No expectations. No ju...
645K 4.8K 49
Requests are open! Let your imagination run wild 18+
1.5M 31.3K 142
where Charles Leclerc marries the wrong girl in Vegas โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข social / real life