him (William Afton x reader)

By readme30006

It's easy, kill one guy. Sure he's a murderer but you're one step better... an assassin. It can't be that di... More

A/N
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Epilogue
Lora x reader (special)

Part 12

2.5K 75 249
By readme30006

Saturday

The room was filled with the scent of roasted beef and mashed potatoes. I don't know about you but if I could marry food I would, I can already feel how the gravy would cascade down my throat, I moan internally.

Food fills me up in a way no man can.

My already watering mouth watered even more at the thought.

"And here I present... dinner." Lora said dramatically while the children clapped and laughed. See food is actually medicine, even Elizabeth, Micheal and William are acting normal... that is until the food is gone but it's something at least.

When Lora set down the plates full to the brim with food everyone started to grab piles of it on their plates while I waited, as much as I loved food, I didn't want to be disrespectful and snatch everything.

William had seemed to done the same thing as his plate was still empty.

Once the others had settled down, he gestured me to go ahead and I nervously stood up to take 2 scoops of each portion.

"No that's not enough, take more." William still was sat as he complained about the amount of food I had on my plate.

Rolling my eyes I took another scoop of each portion and sat back down with my plate that was almost overfilling.

Satisfied with this he now was putting food on his plate while I began on eating my own portion.

"Would you like some wine, sweetheart." Mrs afton presented me a bottle of wine. I had never been a drinker and never liked the taste of alcohol and yet I still agreed to a glass that she added a generous amount to... at least not as generous as switch usually does it.

Giving a quick thanks, I picked up the wine glass and gulped almost 1/4 of what she gave and tried my best not to flinch at the strong bitter taste the wine had.

Everyone had been silent while munching at their dinner, evan had been preoccupied with his foxy plushy, Micheal was playing on his game boy and Elizabeth was brushing the knots out of her dolls hair however, William and Lora just focused on their food, neither one of them lifting their head up.

They don't seem like they were ever in love if I'm being honest but a part of me does respect that they are staying together for their children even if they don't love each other anymore.

Trying to break this silence i commented on the things they were both focusing on "These plates are lovely Lora... do you mind giving away where you found them?" I wasn't lying either, they were stunning. A blue and gold marble along with some clear glass to give way to the table underneath.

Finishing the food in her mouth she gave a slight smile "I actually made them by myself, I used to be very into glass work." That's a hobby I need to pick up on then if you can make such beautiful pieces of art.

"Yeah she used to make so much we had to sell them which made some good profits for us." William jumped into the conversation, it didn't seem like he had any vengeance towards his wife but he would obviously comment on the business side of selling those plates.

"I wish you were still making them then, I could use these to liven up my kitchen a bit." Everything around my own kitchen had either been black or white with no colour in sight, so these would be lovely.

Steering the conversation towards me she asked "What do you like doing sweetheart?" While putting the roast beef into her mouth that she has just cut I gave it a thought.

I mean I don't do anything outside of my work, I only ever kill... and kill... and stabbing is in there too.

"I go hunting." That was the best I could come up with, this caused Williams ears to perk up as soon as I mentioned hunting.

"That's interesting, William also goes hunting every now and then. I can not tell you how many times he came back with blood all over his shirt and hands." My face paled slightly knowing that what she was talking about was children's blood.

"Maybe we should go out some day together?" Throwing a smirk my way, I tried my best to keep my food down and not think about the guts of a child everywhere.

"I- I guess" keeping quiet for the rest of the dinner, all you could hear is the scrapping and the clashing of utensils together. I now ate double the speed to get this over with so I can get going home.

"Jesus, crystal slow down before you choke." William commented but I ignored him as I cleaned my plate of the last bits of food. Finally I can get as far as away from this man who has the audacity to come back home with the blood of a child still on him.

I leaned back completely full trying to not make it seem like I desperately want to get out of this now suffocating place "Thank you for the lovely dinner." The kids had already been long gone to their room but Evan.

He had been sitting on the carpet playing along with his plushies and I would have him a small glance every now and then while I had been eating.

Quickly standing up as soon as I could, I started to make my way towards the door before evan small frame stood in front of me.

"Can you play with me please? Micheal and Elizabeth never play with me." My heart completely broke, I forgot that in my rush to get out of here that I was meant to be staying because of evan and not for the free food.

Giving him a sad smile he suddenly grabbed my hand and dragged me back into the living room and asked me to sit down.

In a rush he took out one of his plushies and held it out to me, it seemed to be a chicken with big yellow eyes and an orange beak with a 'let's eat' bib "this is chica" he said excited "she keeps everyone in check and makes sure they go to bed on time." Covering chicas ears he leans towards me leading me to lean in as well while he whispers "she also goes to the kitchen in the middle of the night to grab snacks but my parents always think it's me even though it's chica." I gave a little laugh at this, he is a sneaky one then.

Picking up a purple bunny I show it to him trying to encourage him to tell me more about his toys "and who is this fella." Snatching it from my hand he cuddled it "this is bonnie, he loves to play on his guitar all day and I think he's addicted to it." Listening closely to the family he has here I come to realise that this is most probably the most functional family he has, I mean his parents don't love eachother and his siblings treat him badly... especially Micheal. This is a coping mechanism for him.

"You had already met my trusted guard, freddy but you hadn't been properly introduced." Gasping dramatically, I covered my mouth with my hand.

"Well how rude of me. I'm crystal, nice to meet you oh mighty warrior." Sticking out my hand, evan stuck out Freddy's and placed the fluffy bears arm into my hand.

"Nice to meet you too nice lady." Trying his best to do a deep voice i gave out a little laugh.  I'm glad I had given freddy back to him, although it was sweet that he had given it to me, he clearly needs it more than me.

"And lastly, there's foxy." The red fox had a black eyepatch and pointy ears that was all tied up with a hook on his left arm. "He steals everyone's things, Bonnie always complains that he steals his guitar and I have to tell foxy off." I find it fascinating how he had just created this world in his head, I'm glad he has that because I never did. "Would you like to play with me?" Looking at him like he's dumb I grabbed chica.

"What kind of a question was that? Of course I do." Excitingly he grabbed a cardboard box he had nearby and explained to me ,while he was setting the scene, that foxy kidnapped chica and now bonnie and freddy are going to rescue her.

When I had been evans age I had wanted to become an actor until my mother crushed my dream but anyways pushing her aside I put out my best acting front as I was chica and bonnie.

"Oh help me, I'm hungry" evan laughed at my comment and then got into his act.

"ARRR.. shush ye chickling befor' i pierce ye h'art" he put a lot of emphasis on the r's but at the same time his line was kind of gruesome. Just like a pirate.

"Freddy what should we do!" Switching to a different voice I shifted bonnie around a bit making a seem like he was talking.

"Use your guitar power to stun him and I'll attack him right after." Freddy was now being moved around while chica and foxy were still on the box.

Grabbing a hold of the guitar I tried to make some guitar noises and evan laid foxy on his back.

"ARR, this hurt my..rr ear" moving Freddy up on the box he swiped foxy off the box and we had a mini celebration since we saved he day.

"Oh this foxy looks nice... is it yours Evan?" Micheal lifted the fox into the air and I glared at him... I hadn't even noticed him coming into the room.

"Micheal give me him back." Evan stood up and ran over to Micheal but he put his hand up in the air.  This made my blood boil.

"You know what.." he took a pause as he inspected the toy and i slowly stood up. "It would be perfect for my collection." Evan cried out and before I could get to them I heard a rip as Micheal now held the head of the happy fox.

"What is wrong with you Micheal!?" I screamed as he stuck out his tongue before running off, leaving evan with the body of the fox and his tears.

"It's okay buddy, we can fix that." I held onto evan as he cried endlessly into my shirt. Micheal is an actual asshole for doing this, I wish I had fredbear right now so I can give it to Evan.

"But he won't have a head" a painful smile pained my lips, I doubt Micheal would give it up so we would have to deal with what we have.

Grabbing the torn body I examined it, the fluff was spilling over on the floor but it wasn't really unfixable.

"Hey Lora! Do you have a needle and thread." I headed into the kitchen with Evan behind me where Lora had been cleaning up from the diner. I think William was in him home office finishing up some last bits of work.

"What happened?" She gazed at the body of the fox in my hands and I explained what Micheal done.
"I'm sorry that kid is uncontrollable... we will get you a new foxy when we can evan." Pulling her son into a hug she then handed me what I needed to fix this mess.

Although my sewing skills weren't the best, I had managed to stitch it back up and handed it over to evan.

"I know it's not the same as before but at least when you get a new foxy you can now pretend to kill off foxy when he does something bad." The boy gave me a small smile as I tried to cheer him up. Then all of a sudden he latched onto my waist.

"Thank you, crystal. You're the best" it did warm my heart in a way even though i didn't want to admit it.
But as much as I wish I could say to myself that his words were true, I knew the second William was dead, I'd be gone out of evans life too..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.7K 16
This is an alternate universe story in which the serial killer, William Afton, has been captured and you are the police officer in charge of getting...
76.8K 2.2K 106
After a year, (Y/n) is back in Hurricane and ends up reuniting with her ex-fiancΓ© William Afton. Will the past come back to the surface? The part 2 o...
1.4K 22 15
The sequel to FNaF Reader: The Afton Secret After Fazbear's Fright burned to the ground and Michael, the last of the Aftons, died in the fire, your l...
578 19 4
Your traitorous friend had somehow managed to pawn off what to most would be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. To you, it spelled out a death sentenc...