The Mafia's Indian Bride

By Thehardfaller

The story revolves around Zoya and Renzo. Zoya Agrawal, is a coy, silent,innocent girl who abides by her pare... More

1. A Hard Blow
2.The little quest
3.Saying Yes
4.The Wedding
5.Leaving Home
6.Everything New
7. Bloody floors
8. Full of Surprises...
9. Sunday Church Day
11. Hmmm..... I love this
12.Let's cook
13.Going to College.
14.Broken
15. Suspense
Author's Note
17. Revenge
18.Date...........
18.Still breathing
19.Precaution
20.First step
21.Experience
22.Step 2
23. Oh...Somethings burning
24.Lets Begin
25. Part one of DOSM
26. Part two of DOSM
27.The Ball
28. The Ball: Part 2
29.The Turmoil
30. Pain
31. Traitor

10.She can dance....🤔

3.5K 117 5
By Thehardfaller

Zoya's POV

Ahhh........I just hate this. I have stayed inside my room since I came here except while having breakfast, lunch, dinner, while going to church and while having small chats with his mom. She is an amazing person and I have got a liking for her. I was really starting to hate it. That's when an thought came to my mind.

I ran to the drawer where my things. I hope that I had packed it. Yesssss... I have packed it. It's a pen drive with songs.(I know that it's a bit old fashioned to store songs in pen drives but I like it and I can't find my phone anywhere. I should remember to ask Renzo to get me a phone.)

There's a stereo system in my room so I insert the pen drive and turn it on. After checking that the system was working. I went to the closet to change my attire because you know I just like to completely immerse myself in it.

(Her dress)

(Her chilanga[anglets])

Once the song starts playing, I begin to dance.

After few minutes the song comes to an end and I finish my dance.

When I turn off the stereo player and turn back, I see a figure standing by the door. It was Renzo. I can't believe that my idiotic self didn't close the door. He was standing there with a huge smirk on his face.

"Wow. That really was something." He says. "Thank you" I say without looking at him because you know my face was red as a tomato. When I lifted my head I found him in front of me and he was so close. Someone help me I am feeling difficult to breathe because of the person standing in front of me."I am really sorry. I got bored thats why I was dancing" I start blabbering. Before I realise he does something to me.

Ohhh.....no what just happened??????
______________________________

Hey guys... hope you are all safe. Thank you all for your support. I know you will be angry on me for giving you a cliffhanger but you know its a story and its supposed to have a bit of mystery and suspense.

What do you think happened between Zoya and Renzo??

I think that I will be updating the next chapter after few days because I would really like to hear your thoughts on what happened between them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.8K 55
Fifteen year old Alexandra Amoretto Decides to run around the city, Causing trouble with a random boy she met on the bus after being abandoned by her...
324K 29.6K 78
I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King of Mafia. He fisted my hair tightly and p...
1.8M 49.6K 41
DISCLAIMER!!!!!! This book is probably very bad! Who am I kidding? there's no probably, it's very bad. There are probably some things that don't make...
1.2M 41.5K 36
(COMPLETED & UNEDITED) His full lips were curled into a smirk as he grabbed her by the arm roughly. "And who might you be?" He asked her while she he...