Little Mikaelson [TVD]

Por lottiereads_

The Mikaelson's lost a little sister one thousand years ago. Only 10 years old. How will her siblings react... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

23

7.2K 200 77
Por lottiereads_

The next morning, Isabella quickly realised it was just herself and Rebekah in the house by themselves all night.

"Bex?" She asked when she saw her about to leave.

Rebekah spun around and pulled a big smile on her face, "yes?"

"Where's Nik?" She asked as she stood right in front of her.

"He didn't tell you?" She asked. Isabella shook her head, frowning. "Oh, he's searching for Finn."

Isabella nodded her head, "ah, okay. The last time I spoke to him, I told him to look in the mirror because then he'll find the causes to all his problems."

Rebekah's eyes widened as she stared at her sister, "wow, izzy, good job. What happened to sweet Isabella?"

Isabella knew she was joking but she shrugged, "I spent a thousand years in isolation, only able to speak to one person and that person is now gone."

Rebekah's smile quickly faded, "oh, I'm sorry, izzy. Are you okay?"

"The best I can be right now. I've got to go."

She tried to move last Rebekah but her voice stopped her, "where are you going?"

"I need to find the Bennett Witch." Isabella told her.

"For Thomas?" She asked.

Isabella nodded.

"Do you need help?" Rebekah asked.

Isabella liked the fact that Rebekah was attempting to help her sister but right now, she didn't really need it, "not right now."

"Okay." Rebekah said but then she remembered, "we're in danger."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"The white oak stake. You know what that is, right?" Isabella nodded. "There's still some left out there. We need to get rid of it before the Salvatore's and Gilbert's find out about it. It's why Nik is searching for Finn so badly to unlink us."

Isabella frowned but nodded, "update me if we're about to die." Then she walked out. She knew if one of them got staked then they would all go, she would be heart broken but she also knew that she wasn't linked along with them. She had to find Thomas in the meanwhile and would help her family if they were in immediate danger.

She didn't know where Bonnie Bennett would be but she had an idea on where to start.

Not long after, she found herself pounding on the front door of the Gilbert house.

After a few seconds, the door swung open.

A smile pulled up to her face when she found Meredith Fell standing in front of her.

"Who are you?" She asked.

Isabella put a hand over her heart in fake hurt, "wow, you've wounded me. You don't remember the girl you stabbed with vervain 2 days ago?"

A look of shock over took Meredith's face when she realised, "t-that's not possible."

Isabella smiled wickedly again, "well, it obviously is. Invite me in."

"What's going on?" A new voice said. Alaric walked up to them.

"It's Isabella Mikaelson." Meredith announced.

Alarics eyes snapped up to the Mikaelson girl in confusion.

"Hi, invite me in, please." She only said.

"What happened?" Alaric asked, in regards of the aged girl.

"My bitch of a mother who i could actually kiss right now. I guess she gave me a parting gift of regaining my memories. But that also means I'm not a innocent 10 year old anymore that you lot can take control of. I actually remember living for a thousand years now and I have the same mindset as someone who has. And I'm searching for someone and I don't care what I do to get him back. So, I'll tell you again, invite me in."

"What do you want?" Alaric asked.

"Elena. I just need Elena. Or better yet, do you know where Bonnie Bennett is?"

"I don't." Alaric said.

"But you know where Elena is." She said.

"I'm here." Elena said, coming around the corner, announcing herself.

Alaric let out a frustrated sigh and he closed his eyes tightly and Meredith just seemed uncomfortable.

Isabella smiled politely, "do you know where Bonnie is?"

"Yes." Elena instantly answered.

"Would you, please, tell me." Isabella asked, more harshly as she was getting tired with this.

"No." Elena answered. Isabella's smile instantly dropped, "how do I know you won't hurt her?"

She rolled her eyes, "I've been stuck in the Other Side for a thousand years, Elena. I've never hurt anyone. You've probably hurt more people than I have, love."

There were a few moments of silence before Elena spoke again, "I can get her to come back."

"You better. Otherwise, you, Elena Gilbert, will be my first victim. The Mystic Grill, 7pm tonight." She said, before turning around and speeding away.

She instantly regretted threatening the girl but she was a Mikaelson. She knew she had to act like one around these people otherwise they'd do nothing she asked.

"Sorry, Tommy." She whispered. She knew Thomas wouldn't like the way she was acting but hoped he would understand as she was getting him back.

***

Isabella brought her phone out of her pocket and looked at the time.

7:01pm.

She let out a harsh breath, ready to get up and go back to the Gilbert house but stopped when she saw Bonnie enter the Grill.

Followed by Stefan Salvatore.

She wondered if he was still being a bitch to everyone after turning off his humanity. Was it on or off? She didn't know.

Stefan walked away and sat at the bar as Bonnies eyes ran over the crowd and landed on Isabella. She was the only person staring intently at Bonnie so the Witch just assumed it was Isabella.

Bonnie walked over to her, nervously and slid int he seat opposite her, "Isabella?"

"Hiya, Bonnie Bennett." Isabella greeted, smiling slightly.

"Esther told me and my mom about ageing you. I honestly didn't think it would work."

Isabella leaned back in her seat, "well it did. And it was one of the only good things that woman has done."

Bonnie examined her for a few seconds before asking, "why did you want to meet me?"

"I just have to ask you a few questions." Bonnie nodded, "I was with someone in the Other Side. I need you to bring him back to life."

Bonnie frowned, "I thought you were supposed to be yourself over there?"

"You are. Me and Thomas were different. I don't know why, but we were together."

"Is he another brother?" She asked.

Isabella grimaced and shook her head, "no. Definitely not."

Bonnie looked at her knowingly but moved on with the questions, "did he die or get put to sleep, like you?"

"Died." She said.

Thomas died whilst fighting for his family. His family was being hunted so after he came home one day, he found his entire family slaughtered in their beds.

After a few days of searching, he found the tribe who did it and began to slaughter them. He almost succeeded but as he was attempting to kill one, another drove a spear through his stomach from behind. They were the only two that survived.

That all happened one year before Isabella was put to sleep.

"Is he a vampire?" Bonnie asked.

"No. A werewolf. He died before mother turned us all." Isabella answered.

But Bonnie shook her head, "then I can't. I can't bring back a wolf who has been dead for a thousand years. It doesn't work like that."

Isabella leaned forward, "you will."

"I can't." Bonnie said sternly as they continued to stare at each other.

Isabella broke the staring when she ran her hands through her hair frustratedly, "you have to. I won't be able to survive without him."

Bonnie pitied the girl who was so obviously in love. She thought of every short-term solution she could think of and voiced, "the best I can do is put you over there. For a short period of time. You can talk to him."

Isabella's eyes snapped up to the Bennett girl, "you can?"

"Yeah."

"Now. Do it now." Isabella ordered.

"Come with me." Bonnie slid off the seat and started to walk out of the Grill so Isabella followed her.

They both made their way to the woods.

When they got into an open clearing, Bonnie held out her hands towards the Mikaelson girl.

Isabella slid her hands in hers and watched as Bonnie closed her eyes and began to chant under her breath.

A strong gust of wind blew past them but Isabella continued to stare at Bonnie.

"Bella?"

Isabella instantly let go of Bonnie's hands and turned around towards the familiar voice.

Thomas.

He was standing in front of her with wide eyes. His black hair messy as if he had been running his hands through it all day.

"Tommy." Isabella breathed out in relief. She sprinted up to him and jumped into his embrace. Her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck as he buried his face in the crook of her neck, breathing her in and his arms firmly around her waist.

"Oh, my god. It's good to touch and speak to you again." Thomas said.

Isabella placed her feet back on the ground but either of them didn't move to move backwards, their arms still wrapped around each other. "It's good to see you."

She had to look up as she was 5"8' and Thomas was 6"3'.

"I don't know how long we've got but I just needed to see you." Isabella said, smiling but as tears gathered in her eyes.

Thomas smiled back at her, "To answer your question from yesterday, I have been here from the start. It took me a while to find you. It wasn't expecting the little version of you."

Isabella laughed, pressing her head against his chest, "deja-vu, right?"

"Definitely." He laughed, running his hand down the back of her head.

They soaked in each other's company for a few second before Thomas spoke, "you can't spend forever trying to search for me."

Isabella leaned back to look at his face, frowning, "what do you mean?"

He took a deep breath, looking down at the girl with sadness, "you can look to find a way out for me for, I don't know? A few weeks. But once all your ideas run out. I want you to move on. Move on, without me. I don't want you to spend the rest of your immortal life looking for me." Isabella shook her head, "yes, look, I will always be here. I don't think I can ever leave you. But for you, you have options. You can start your own life, fall in love." He paused at that thought, "I don't want you to waste your life on me."

They both had tears running down their faces. "I can't live without you."

"Yes. You can. We've spent a thousand years together, we created good memories- great memories. But if you can't get me out of here, don't beat yourself up over it. Please, please don't waste your life on me. You deserve so much better. Spend it with your family. Go find Kol, if you want. Just promise me."

Isabella let out a sob as she continued to shake her head, "no."

Thomas placed his hands on either side of her head to force her to look up at him, "promise me. Promise me that once you run out of ideas, you will move on. Move on and live your life without a second thought about me."

Isabella's eyes glanced back and forth between both of his. Tears were running down his face and she found it to be a weird sight as she's never seen him cry before.

But after a few seconds of silence, she finally answered, "okay... I promise."

A small, sad smile made it's way onto to Thomas' lips, "good girl."

They pulled each other into another hug. Isabella was remembering everything, even the littlest details. How his hand gripped tightly on her waist, how fast his heart was beating, his smell, the way he rest his chin on the top of her head whenever they hugged, everything.

She hoped this wouldn't be the last time they saw each other but she couldn't be too sure. Especially with the terms Thomas made her agree to.

She didn't want to forget anything about him.

The way he kept eye contact every time she spoke, how he always knew what to say to comfort her, the little things he said that made her laugh, the way his jaw clenched when she ranted about her brothers almost like if he could, he would kill them instantly just because they, unknowingly, hurt her feelings.

She never wanted to forget any of it. Any of him.

"I wish they never found me." She whispered.

"Don't say that." Thomas quickly said.

"I mean it. If they hadn't, we could of been on a beach somewhere beautiful."

"But you wouldn't have your family. You wouldn't be able to communicate with people. Don't ever regret waking up because it's the best thing that could of happened to you. You understand me?"

They finally pulled away from each other.

"Yes." Isabella whispered.

"If you ever need someone to talk to, I may not have the ability to respond, but I will always be there. I'm never going to leave your side, okay? You just need to know that. If you feel lonely, know I'll be beside you."

Another stream of tears left her eyes as she nodded, "I love you, Tommy."

He brought his hands up to either side of her head, pushing her hair back, "I love you, too, Bella."

He kissed her forehead for a long time and when he leaned back, he forced a small smile on his face, "now, you should go. The Witch has been watching us."

Isabella's head swung around and found Bonnie in the same spot but her eyes trained on the pair.

"I'll miss you. Remember what I told you, okay?" Thomas said.

Isabella turned back towards him and nodded slightly.

Thomas laughed, "and no more threatening people, got it?"

Isabella grimaced, "I knew you'd have something to say about that."

"Ah, it was cute." He shrugged.

"Cute? Cute's not a word I wanna be described with when threatening someone. Maybe I need to step up my game."

Thomas still had a smile on his face, "do what you've got to do to survive but don't lose the girl I know and love, okay?"

"Okay." Isabella agreed.

"It's time!" Bonnie shouted from behind them.

"I miss you already." Isabella sniffled.

"Be strong, okay? I don't want to see you on this side ever again, got it? Stay on the living side."

"Okay." She whispered in agreement.

"Here, take this." He pulled the necklace he always kept on over his head. Isabella shook her head, "I want you to hold onto it for me, okay?"

She continued to shake her head, "no, Tommy, it yours. I can't take it."

"You will. Keep it safe for me." He slipped it over her head.

It was a small piece of rope with an art design at the centre of it, which was his clan design.

Through the entire time Isabella knew him, he never took it off.

Instantly, her hand wrapped around the necklace as tears continued to run down her face.

"I'll never take it off." She whispered.

"Good. Now, go." Thomas whispered.

Isabella took in Thomas one last time before turning around and sliding her hands back into Bonnies grasp.

All Isabella could do was look to the ground as she cried when Bonnie began to chant, once again.

When she was able to feel the gust of wind again, she knew she was back to the living world.

She removed her hands from Bonnies and turned around. No Thomas.

"You love him, don't you?" Bonnie asked.

Isabella turned back around and glared at her before speeding off.

No one else needed to know her personal life. Especially any of the group that was determined to kill her entire family.

If Bonnie Bennett couldn't help, she'd find someone else who could.

She was determined to get Thomas back, no matter what and no matter who got hurt along the way.

_______
fun fact. i haven't really had a plan for this entire story, I kind of just write as I go so Thomas wasn't going to be a love interest but I'm having too much fun with it.

soo... would yous want to see that? or should the love interest be someone who is already in the show?

Let me know what you think! xx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

288K 3.7K 38
When a certain original comes to Mystic Falls and finds out that he has a daughter from before his family and him were turned what will he do? She is...
253 12 9
After losing her parents to a tragic car accident, she loses her spark and everything she once believed in. While trying to find her way back to norm...
5.6K 239 24
Sequel to the AU Elijah's Eternity: Ten years have passed by and a mournful Elijah has finally started to move on without his lady. In that time, he...
98.5K 1.6K 20
[complete] Chloe Salvatore. Best friends with Rebekah Mikaelson and the youngest of the Salvatore siblings. She and her brothers have been vampires f...