Dirty Little Secret - HTMTMTS...

Par serenitybymoonlight

Inspired by 'RJ Forever' by Kathylo42 Living your truth is hard enough, but it was even harder in 2007 and Ea... Plus

i n f o
1. Lost and Found
2. Hostile Re-introduction
3. Evil Ricky
4. Tiny Cat vs. Enormous Wildcats
5. Why Are You Following Me?
6. Phobia
7. Ricky Bowen's Past Live
9. Richaria
10. Hot For Assistant Coach
11. Salt Lake Times
12. Lesson's in Fighting
13. Bad Decision
14. Steamy Showertime
15. Date Nigh- AHHH! A Shark!
16. Enormous.Jerk. and Bessie's Revenge
AN

8. GSA: EJC&RB

142 12 55
Par serenitybymoonlight

August 29th, 2007
12:02 AM

"Hold still... you will mess up the mascara," Nini said.

"This color will look so cute on you!" Kourtney smiled.

He had messed with his hair so much that it was frizzy again, "Ricky? What's wrong?" Nini asked. "If you are nervous about people making fun of you, we can take it off," She said as everyone looked at the School's New Quarterback/New Kid, who had only been here for two days.

"Yeah, your hair looks like it's about to run away," Gina smirked, and Ricky glared at her.

"I am waiting for something... something big,"

"is it revenge?" Ashlyn asked.

"Ricky? Taking quarterback from a senior isn't enough for you?" Big Red asked, a little started by Ricky's evil genius.

"Oh, Seb... my dad wants you to make him a tie,"

"A tie? I am not a seamster... isn't he like a hotshot lawyer? Shouldn't he shop from a tailor?" Seb asked.

"Oh, no... he wants you to crochet him a tie," Ricky said, and they all raised an eyebrow, confused, "like this bracelet... do you think you could do that?"

"Um... yeah, I think so?" Seb wasn't sure.

"Oh, do you think you could make me a dress?" Nini asked, "My Moms would love it if I showed a little pride for them," she smiled.

"Sweetie, I just thought of something... maybe if we make more bracelets and give them to everyone in GSA, it could be a way to get the word out," Carlos said.

"I don't understand... does your dad just like the rainbow?" Seb asked.

"No, he wants to wear it for me," he said, and the girls 'awe'd.'

"So... that means you are gay?" Carlos asked, needing a label.

"I don't care," Ricky shrugged, "he doesn't either,"

"What? He wants a tie to support you. He doesn't care?" Ashlyn asked.

"Oh no..." He spoke and then explained it.

-------
October 23rd, 1999

"Son... does this mean you are gay?" Mike asked

"No! I don't know," Ricky cried into his hands in the passenger seat.

"Rickster... come on, just show me the picture," Mike asked, and Ricky threw the crumpled-up picture his teacher threw in the garbage before sending him to the principal's office for arguing with her... then Ricky called him a name... then punched him in the nuts.

"Mike! Just please let it go. I want to go home," He cried as his father pulled over.

"Ricky... this is so cute," Mike smiled, looking at the picture of a shark kissing a dolphin.

"No, it is... Dad tells me I shouldn't ever draw because that is for sissies," Ricky cried. Mike held his anger for Lynne, insisting his son call Todd 'Dad.' "And that is why I got in trouble,"

"Ricky, there are evil people in this world who will dim your light... but don't ever let that happen." Mike cupped his son's face, and Ricky freaked out and pulled away. "Son, I think your drawing is beautiful... and I thank that you are beautiful, whoever you decide to love,"

"Dad, please! I don't care... I like both," Ricky screamed.

"If you don't care, then I don't care... but I will never stop caring for you, Ricky... never forget that if you fall in love with the most beautiful girl in the world or the handsomest boy in the world. I love you."

"Dad... please don't; I just want to go home," Ricky cried, believing he didn't deserve love.

"Fine... now, what do you want from Red Lobster,"

"I just want to go home...."

"Alright... but when we get home, I will call delivery-"

"I want to go home, home... with my Mom and Dad," he muttered.

"Alright, Ricky Boy... maybe you could hang this up in your room," Mike asked.

"No... I should have left it in the trash where it belongs,"

-------

"So... I feel so guilty now... that's why I always keep it in my wallet," Ricky unfolded the old piece of paper he found hung up in his father's office when they moved back to Salt Lake two weeks ago. "Um... Gina, are you okay?" when she was fanning her eyes and putting her hand on her heart.

"Oh my god... is this the day the Grinch's heart grew?" Kourtney asked, and Gina cried on her shoulder.

"Hey... Rickster, oh hey, that's where my favorite art piece went," Mike said, coming to the table, "Little Girl, are you okay," when Gina sobbed loud enough to attract the attention of the cafeteria.

"Yeah... I am just a big fan," she said, and he raised an eyebrow. She sounded like she said, 'Blehamisjugabigspam.'

"Um... yeah, okay, Son... are you ready? Are you sure you want to say the cheer and choreography we made up this morning," he asked, and Gina screamed, "Seriously... Are you okay? Ricky's friend,"

"She is fine. Come on, just like we practiced," Ricky got up from his table.

"I am sorry, but what is going on here," Miss Jenn, the guidance counselor, asked, "I hope you have a visitors pass," she asked, and he pointed to the sticker on his shirt.

"I'm okay, Miss Jenn. I was thinking of how Harlocka Flame isn't going to be Clarabelle anymore," Gina said, noticing that Miss Jenn was a huge musical theatre fan when they first met.

"Oh yes... this is a sad day for all fans of Swamp Person the Musical," Miss Jenn was fanning her eyes, "I just pulled it together, Jennifer, I just pulled it together,"

"I hope it is okay. I brought a few more people," Mike asked, opening the cafeteria door and letting in his friends.

"Moms?" Nini asked

"Dad?" Carlos gaped at his father, garbed in his rainbow flag.

"um... What are you all doing here?" Seb asked, seeing most of his family come in.

"Do you all have visitor passes?" She asked, and they all showed her, "Alright, my work here is done... rest well, Gina; I am sure they are going to find a superb replacement,"

"Um... Mike, did you teach them the cheer and dance?" Ricky asked, and Mark was a little sad he wasn't calling him Dad again; baby steps.

"Of course I did, ready?" he asked, and Ricky nodded and took a breath.

"GSA?

What did they say?

Well, that shit is pretty gay!"

Carlos gaped at his father doing pirouettes and waving the gay flag. Seb nudged him and got up to dance with them. EJ and his friends looked at them, thinking they were lame. EJ raised his eyebrow. Was Mike Bowen gay? Or did he love his son that much?

"Hey-Hey! What the hell is going on in here?" Erica Caswell stormed in. Mike took out a megaphone and aimed it at her ears.

"The Club of Abstinence

Are full of shit

The PTA can suck my –"

"Bowen, I swear to god, stop this!" Erica pointed to his face

"What do we want?" Ricky took the megaphone

"The GSA!"

"Where do we want it?!" Mike said

"At School!"

"This is outrageous!" Erica pushed Mike as they started the chant over.

"Jennifer!? Why are you the faculty here!? Aren't you going to make yourself useful and stop this," Erica threatened, and Miss Jenn made crazy eyes at her? She started chanting by singing it in the style of opera. She started ballerina dancing and backing Erica up as she threatened him with the dramatic language of dance! It is pronounced DONCE.

"Bowen, What is this?" the principal said, stopping the protest. He was glaring at Mike, and Ricky grabbed the megaphone.

"GSA!" he shouted, and the Principle gave him the scariest look for being so loud. He cleared his throat and put the megaphone down. "It isn't fair that everyone gets the Abstinence Club or the Students of Faith Club. We deserve to have a club where Everyone is! Can feel safe, even if they don't feel safe at home,"

"Couldn't that be accomplished without shouting profanities?" the Principle said.

"Little Pipsqueak Lady Boy... there already is a club for everyone to be safe, including the Students of Faith club. You should take a bath and get rid of all that gunk on your face and nails," Erica snickered.

"Don't you talk about my-" Mike started to threaten.

"If that were a thing, then the Students of Faith would let Jewish people, Muslim, any religion in their club... GSA, I will accept everyone, not judged on Gay, Straight, Bi, Lesbian, Skin Tone, or Religion," Ricky smiled, talking to everyone in the cafeteria. He cut his eyes at Erica and pulled up the Mega Phone. "Actually. You will be a bigger man than I ever will be with those shoulders and waistlines. If you wash that gunk off your face, then everyone will see that ugly mug your husband should have nut-"

"Just who do you think you are?! I will speak to your father," She gasped at the cafeteria.

"He is my Baby Boy!"

"Mike... Really?" Ricky muttered, "Also, I am the Little Pipsqueak that bet out your son and everyone else out for Quarterback," He said, and the cafeteria ogled, obsessed with the drama. "Twice soon now that he whined to the coach for a rematch,"

"Excuse me?!... Excuse me!" She said to Ricky, then EJ, who sank in his seat. "Well..." she looked at the Principle.

"If there is enough demand... and members, anything becomes a club...."

"I know the rules...." Erica snapped, "Who will be the supervisor?"

"I will," Miss Jenn raised her hand.

"Well, I would suggest two supervisors for this club of degenerates,"

"I will step up," Dana, one of Nini's moms.

"Oh, I would hate to take you away from being a mechanic, but I was talking about a teacher," Erica said

"I am a Bio-Genetic Engineer..." Dana said, and Carol hugged her.

"I will," Mr. Mazzara walked up, and Erica huffed as the Bowens smiled at him. Richaria... who is going to join this little club?" She crossed her arms. He stood tall with Seb, Carlos, Gina, Ashlyn, Nini, Kourtney, and Big Red. Two Juniors from the football team held their heads down and walked. They looked around to see if anyone was thinking of it. Either they didn't care, they disagreed, or they were too scared.

"You will need 11 students to start a club...." Principal Gutiérrez said, and they waited for a couple more seconds, "I'm sorry, kid, I can't do anything if there aren't enough members," He looked a tiny bit sorry while Erica had a shit-eating grin.

"I will join..." a hand raised as they reluctantly stood up, his friend scowling at him.

"Elton John Caswell, You sit back down this instant!" Erica yelled, "You are not a faggot! I forbid it!"

"Erica," The Principle warned

"I am Straight... but as Backup Quarterback, I feel like we should support our Quarterback... even if he is a queer or a Junior," EJ said, and Ashlyn snapped... he was so close to not being an asshat. EJ thought he saw a little smirk twinge of a smile.

"Kasson?! You are a fairy too!" Jason asked when his friend stood up.

"No... but I am EJ's friend..., and Richaria might be super gay, but he is okay...." Kasson said, and Ricky hoped this didn't catch on. Ten more students followed him, along with one other Senior from the Football Team. The East High's first GSA chapter all hugged and cheered.

"Elton, your father will hear about this. You are going to reclaim your title this instant and come home! You are grounded!" She stomped away. EJ went to hug Ricky, but he pressed his fist against his chest.

"Just because you did something cool doesn't mean I could stop making your life a living hell," Ricky said. EJ held back from saying he just pretty much had. "Are you backing out of the rematch?"

"Well yeah... you won fair and square the first time."

"Yeah, uh-huh..." Ricky glared at him as the School Day was dismissed, "I think you are just afraid of my bodying you again...." Ricky said, giving him a little shove. "Race you to the field... I am going to crush you again with makeup on..." he said, running out of the cafeteria. EJ looked at Mike, who was looking at him proudly.

"Believe it or not, that's a baby step...." Mike said, "You still have the key, right?" He asked, and he nodded. "Better catch up, or he will never let you live this down," he said, and EJ ran.

Please Vote, Comment, Add to your lists, and share this story with a friend:).

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

123K 4.6K 46
❝ DO YOU EVER FEEL THAT SOMETIMES WE LOVE TOO DEEPLY? AS IF WE'RE GOING TO BURN OUT? ❞ ❝ I DON'T THINK SO BUT IF WE DO BURN OUT THEN...
12.9K 530 34
[ ✓ ] ❝I want all of it. I'm saying I want us to be friends...with benefits.❞ RICKY BOWEN x EJ CASWELL. HSMTMTS (SEASON 2-3) AU! + slight canonical...
31.2K 1K 43
"just tell us your biggest secret!" "I can't!" "why not?!" "because it's about you!" ~the deepest secret~ (hsmtmts fanfiction) I do not own these cha...
9.7K 248 11
To keep it simple it's HSMTMTS but just with Ricky not being able to say I love you to E.J.