Wttt polyshots!

By 4Technical2Error0

characters belong to ben brainard. this will be lots of welcome to the table polyamourous oneshots 8-20-22:... More

key
โ˜†๐Ÿ—ฝ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿค™๐ŸŽญ
โ˜†๐ŸŠ๐Ÿฆ…๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿ—ฝ
happy state day to NY
๐Ÿป๐ŸŒต๐Ÿ๐Ÿฅœ
โ˜†๐Ÿ—ฝ๐Ÿค™๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ†—๏ธ๐Ÿฆ…โ„
hey, requests?
โ˜†๐Ÿ†—๏ธ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿ—ฝ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿฆ…
๐Ÿป๐ŸŒต๐Ÿ๐Ÿฅœpt2

๐Ÿ—ฝ๐ŸŽญโ˜†๐ŸŠ๐Ÿค™

419 7 6
By 4Technical2Error0

Tw: mention of gun violence and active night terror.

  Cali and Florida both wanted a night out and had agreed on a date while loui, tex and York all stayed back. It really wasn't any of their thing as the 2 we found to a concert and all the rest had,  had their personal nights, so it was about time those 2 got to. Only weird thing was,  was just how tired York had been all day.
    New york tried not to show when he was tired because of his whole "I dont sleep" thing, when in reality everyone knew he slept,  just not when or really how when he did.  They never pressed him on it since he treated it as a delicate subject, and sure if he was gonna go to sleep he'd just tell his lovers before separately going to his room,  but the past few days that just Hasn't happened. They were used to 2 or 3 days- hell, sometimes even 4 days of York not getting any sleep,  but they just haven't seen him sleep for a hot minute now- and, well, he hasn't.
    York sighed as cali and Florida left,  heading into the kitchen. He knew texas and loui had talked about shooting in the range across the field, so he assumed that was what they were doing.  In other words,  he figured he could get away with grabbing an extra cup of coffee before inevitably getting trapped in another conversation about hockey or som'thin in the living room. 
   As he was grabbing his mug, two arms looped around his torso and he tensed a bit, tho looked to his shoulder, "Hey, Lou.." his tone came out more tired than he would have hoped for, tho if he was lucky, he figured he'd mistake it for a soft tone.
    Texas was stood in the door way and gave a hum, "why don't we go hang out in your room. No need for sticking around in here since cali and 'lorda left." Texas watched York's reaction as the north state gave a nod, turning some to get water instead of coffee. Maybe he'd get some rest, if not sleeping he could at least relax.
     York smiled gently when loui placed a kiss to his jaw before letting go. Before heading for new york's room,  he looked over to where texas and Louisiana now stood,  "have you two's ate yet? We can bring some food up if you want." He offered calmly, sipping water.
   Texas knew this was probably a distraction from going up for york, but he decided they could grab a small snack,  glancing to loui,  "we can grab som'thin quick, I s'pose." Loui walked over next to york,  opening a cupboard, "quick an easy, I'll make food right quick, you two head up."
   new york bit his tongue and gave a nod, carefully kissing loui's cheek before headed towards the stairs with texas. That habit took awhile to pick up, he used to not often show care or anything to his lovers, he would try to but he didn't get the timing of it. So, he had to take note of when they'd show things to him, and he'd reciprocate at first before starting to give affection randomly.
     Texas walked behind new york while they went towards his room, smiling gently. Sure he knew York was, awkward possibly, about him and loui fallowing into his room, but he also wanted to be sure york would rest tonight. Cali and Florida had both said they were a little worried too, tho tex knew lou had told them it would be fine, and they'd get him to rest. So, that was the plan, get york to rest- likewise, that was easier said than done.
    As they reached the room; york bit his tongue again, ignoring the twinge of pain that arose. He knew his room was a bit messy at the moment, but he figured he could clean it relatively fast. He also knew texas wouldn't let him go in without him at the moment, the stubborn fuck, so, he opened the door and simply tossed the few articles of scattered clothing to the far corner where there was a laundry basket, before walking over to his closet, picking up some folded blankets before bringing them back over to his bed.
    Texas smiled as he watched york sit, calmly walking over and sitting near him, only to be handed a remote, "pick anything but a western to watch." Texas huffed jokingly before sitting against the head board, turning on the tv while new York sat next to him, next to his bedside table where his phone was charging.
    York leaned his head Against the back board, staring at the tv. He tried to focus on what was there;  recognizing it slowly as a play of sorts- Hamilton,  damn he was tired.  York loved the original musical,  usually he recognize it immediately, but with sleep deprivation- his head shot up from where it was on texas shoulder as loui opened the door, you'll be back now playing.  He was dozing off.
     "I made some sandwiches but figured I'd also bring some movie snacks," loui walked over with a hum, seeing new york rub his eyes tiredly. He walked over and sat down the plates on trays, moving to texas other side,  "he sleep some?" Loui questioned the fellow south state quietly, a texas gave a short nod.
    "Thanks,  lou, it looks great." York stretched,  pushing himself back up with the bed so he wasn't leaning as much on texas, although the south state didn't seam to mind much him being there.
    Texas had actually enjoyed letting york rest against him, " O'course dig in." Tho of course, rathered be holding himself up, per usual- tex didn't blame him necessarily, tho he did wish the other would accept his presence now and then, but than again, he was the same way most of the time.
   After they each ate, the plates that had sandwiches were simply moved to the side table and the plates of snacks were all that remained layed out. Texas was sat in the middle between Louisiana and New York, tho he didn't seam to care much as he was mostly watching York drift off where as loui was cuddling his other side.
   York didn't really want to fall asleep with his lovers there, his sleeping habits just weren't great and overall it bothered him to know they might see him..
   Texas hummed gently as he watched york fully fall asleep, feeling north state's weight fall more against his side. Loui giggled a bit, shaking his head gently, "we need'ta come in here and have 'im rest more often." He whispered, seeing tex role his eyes.
     "Only if it's been to long, we can't force him to sleep." Tex watched the state calmly, " I am happy he's restin' tho.."

*(violent dream; lead to night terror)*

   york saw as a man ran the trail, he was confused at first before he recognized what was happening- not again. The guy had just got off the phone with his girlfriend. New york could see as someone with a camera walked close behind him,-catch it before- he turned. No, why is it this one he always sees? He can't leave, he's stuck like some fucking paralysis.
   The guy stopped at the top of the hill to breath, panting before leaning on the fence that was there. New york wanted to yell at him, get away from him, look away, but he couldn't. And right on time, he saw the 3 college student walking up the hill behind where the guy was breathing. York felt his heart speed as he tried to say anything. Curse, insult? Warn? Nothing. Not a word, he couldn't say anything.
    Before he even knew it, the 3 students ran at the man, and he could do nothing. He tried to yell as he saw them really jump him, damn it, he can't do anything. Every single time he sees this guy there is nothing he can do.
   He hears a shot. Fallowed by a second. Than a third. Sobbing, over shown by the volume of 3 voices laughter.

*(dream ended<3)*

     York had an arm around him and he was sat straight up, shaking and crumbling under his blanket, tho a  second arm was around him in a matter of moments, "Empire, it's ok.. I'm right here, and it wasnt real." Texas tired voice sounded from next to the panicked state, as the north state shook his head, eyes clenched shut while he starred down.
    "But it was.." York spoke shakily, water brinking his eyes, "over, and over.." His breaths were that of what could classify as hyperventilation. Slowly it clicked with new york he was talking aloud, so he bit his tongue again, looking down. Texas wouldn't understand- no, York just doesn't want to explain, fuck why was he so questioning about something so dumb damn it. Having nightmares and waking him up- God, he probably was sleeping well or something too.
    Texas leaned up tho, now sitting correctly next to the Empire state as he left his blankets on the,  still asleep,  other southern state,  "so it's reocurring.. wanna tell me what happened?" Texas arms still held around York and he was surprisingly not judging or, well, anything, he just gave York a possible option.
    "Just some kid who got killed on a trail awhile back.." He sighed as he rubbed a hand over his face,  going to adjust his beanie, only to find it was discarded on his rest. He constantly had nightmares about crimes- mostly fatal ones tho. Of course states like texas, or California had lots of crime too, but it balanced out due to how much land their states hadasas of last year new york's violent crime rate was only 10 percent less than texas.  Than again,  texas was the second largest state.  New york was the 17th.
    Tex nodded some, "do you mind if I pull you over a bit more?" York shook his head and texas brought york closer to him,  his head slowly resting against york's, "is this the only one you've been having or is the other ones?" Silence. Texas sighed,  carefully resting his forhead to the side of yorks head, "you said that 'they were coming' before yelling to 'stop', tell me about what happened.." texas voice was gentle,  of course loui was next to them asleep,  so he didn't wanna wake him.. but he also didn't want to overwhelm the north state.
    York breathed slowly, focusing on what he could of texas breathing,  "guy goes on a hiking trail,  gets to the top,  takes a break.. gets jumped, body gets dumped.." He swallowed, his shoulders adjusting q few times back and forth.
    Texas gave a hum,  "are all of your nightmares about death or killings?" Texas knew sugar coating couldn't help for the moment,  so he simply did his best to comfort york while still asking questions.
   York thought on how he wanted to answer,  "just.. violent crimes;  type of stuff you see on SVU I guess.." He tried to stay calm still while speaking,  tho he was failing quite clearly; "is just been.. worse as of late, and population keeps growing, crime goes up.. not much else- no its, difficult to focus on other things.." He attempted correcting himself as he spoke,  but his throat was closing in and causing him to stop.  He hated it, he wasn't small,  he wasn't gonna cry over something so dumb;  and he wanted it to be over. 
   Texas felt a drop hit his arm and he frowned softly. He turned york carefully before dragging the other down to lay down again,  pulling him close, where they felt his torso carefully huffed back, "It'll be ok, Empire, I'm here... ya aren't gonna go days without sleepin now tho." He looked at the alarm clock,  seeing the time was only now hitting 11, "I'll start with you as long as you need,  but your sleep is important right now. " his torso recieved a gentle squeeze,  and he smiled softly.
   "I'm sorry.." York mumbled this as he gave in to texas hold. He was tired, and usually more careful when it came to night terrors. His heart was still speeding from it, and he just wanted to get away from everything- all of it. That's why he stayed awake.
     Texas shook his head as he readjusted the blankets to be back over them, the covers having fallen off when they got up. "No need to apologize," he fixed his hold on new york, leaning back down to be comfortable. Next to him, "it ain't bad, first off, and it ain't your fault it happens. It's like an intrusive thought, in this case tho it takes a less avoidable form." Texas hand found York's hair, and slowly he ran his fingers gently through it. An attempt to calm the other down some.
    New york gave a gentle hum before smiling, "thank you cowboy.. and you don't have to pet me," he chuckled when he heard texas laugh, "im not against it, just also ain't a cat." York saw texas shaking his head as he snickered, and truthfully it calmed him. Weirdly anough, seeing his lover happy eased his own nerves.
    "Who said you weren't a hound or somethin?" Texas heard york scoff jokingly, making the south state smile all the more, ".. and it's no problem, empire."
    The two now held each other, texas more so waiting to sleep until york dozed off, tho the southern state was pleased after awhile when he heard the others tired tone once again.
    "Love you, Cowboy.." yorks forehead rested on the southerners chest gently.
   "I love you too, Empire.."

   When morning hit, the 3 sleeping states were woken up by Florida and California's return, all of them eating the very healthy breakfast that was, donuts.
   "Everyone sleep well?" Cali questioned as him and Florida looked exhausted yet still somehow functioning from the party the night before.
    "Yep," Louisiana chimed in first, giving Florida kiss on the cheek since he was pretty close.
   "Yeah, you two make sure you get naps in too." Texas hummed, taking a bite of the donut cali had in his hand, recieving a gentle smack on the head which brought laughter from the south state.
   When Florida looked to york, the north state gave a comforting grin, "I slept amazing as well," he said this calmly and grinned as he saw Florida smile, less concern showing as it was eased by the north state's words, "although, as much as I like donuts, I'm gonna go cook us all an actual breakfast that has some nutritional value." He watched Florida role his eyes and he snickered. Score. "You two's gets a nap in."

(I promise I'll get around to propper editing! I just wanna give you guys something ): I'm sorry I haven't posted much, I needed a short break due to school coming up- in the summer my sleep schedule isn't great or whatever, but, with recent stress my insomnia has been acting worse so I just haven't been able to get even decent sleep. I don't have night terrors, but I figured I'd write a sleep resolving chapter. I have multiple more partial works done, and I plan to get them out ASAP.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 54 25
Based off of Ben Brainard's "The Table" series on yt. I do take requests! <3
1.1K 18 7
Just some good old Irondad & Spiderson oneshots for my own sake. Probably a lot of Field Trip ones but no promises. I'm completely ignoring Infinity...
30.3K 1.5K 199
So I decided to make a book for For one shotsHead cannons๏ฟผ๏ฟผ
102K 4.2K 35
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ฉ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐Š๐š๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค & ๐๐š๐ซ๐๐จ ๐–๐ข๐œ๐ค