happy state day to NY

🗽🎭🐊🤙🦅☆
     As new york woke up on July 26th, he yawned and glanced at the time,  seeing it was 7. Hey got up,  stretching calmly before going out of his room to go make some tea to drink,  then coffee. He drank tea first since it was supposed to be more hydrating or whatever, he didn't know to much about it but overall he felt better throughout the day when he first drank tea,  so that's what he did.
    He picked up his book off the shelf,  finding some letters had Gorton stuck between the pages.. he flipped to the first 1, noting cali's hand writing on the front of it and it read first. So,  he went ahead and carefully opened the envelope, taking out a neatly folded page.

    'Hey, Yorkie, so since I was the first to be in a relationship with you out of all of us; my letter is first. I'm sure you know well enough I'm not to good with hand written stuff, but hopefully this is decent.
    I love you loads, and there isn't another way I would have rathered this relationship start, you mean the world to me and I appreciate everything you do. I know you don't mention a lot of what you do but it isn't going Unnoticed, I see you helping Florida when he struggles with reading or when you even helped texas with his engine when you hate everything about cars, I've seen how you act and Im not ignoring that side of you too. I love you and I hope you have an amazing birthday, my love."

     New york smiled softly as he carefully set down the letter on the 9th page how he found it before going ahead to the next one, seeing it was from florida. On the 12th page.

   "Hey darling! I kno I cant write a lot and I am probably doing a poor job writing this right now, but I love you! U mean a lot to me and you mean a lot to everyone else to."

    Florida's was short but new york found it quite sweet, seeing some little doodles were drawn on the bottom of the page, to which his heart sped up from seeing all the cute little hearts and different types of drawn buildings. He didn't even mind that he was pretty sure Florida just based it off NYC, he still appreciated it.
     As he flipped through some pages, he found 1 on page 15, and he saw it was Loui's.

     'Hey there, chérie, I know we aren't the closest ones out of all of us but I want to just say I love you more than words could describe. It means the world to me to know that I was blessed in some way to get the chance of bein in the relationship I'm in, and especially with you. We don't talk the most and we aren't always cuddled up or sleeping all close, but you still mean so much to me.
     Tue me manques, constantly, even if you are near and I can never get you out of my head but when you aren't near me I always wait till the chance is given so Je t'embrasse, see I can use all the phrases I want but really when it Comes down to it, Mon ange, I love you, and you always hold a piece of Mon Coeur.
    No matter what time of day or night, no matter what the situation, no matter what happened between you or us, I'll always be there waiting for you wfor when you're needing anything.
    With love, loui."

   New york would lie if he said his eyes didn't water a bit- God, why was Loui's live language words of endearment through letters? He's gotten to good at it. Slowly he set the letter down, going to page 22 to find a letter clearly written by Gov, seeing as the writing was beyond neat and well Spaced, clearly a lot of times was put in to making in evenly Spaced.