Dilara

By ineedtherapy_07

Dilara Caesar moved to Stanford Hill after going to a private school her whole life, she wants to live her se... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57:
Chapter 58:
Chapter 59:
Chapter 60:
Chapter 61:
Chapter 62:
Chapter 63:
Chapter 64:
Chapter 65:
Chapter 66:
Chapter 67:
Chapter 68:
Chapter 69:
Chapter 70:
Chapter 71:
Chapter 72:
Chapter 73:
Chapter 75:
Chapter 76:
Chapter 77:
Chapter 78:
Chapter 79:
Chapter 80:
Chapter 81:
Chapter 82:
Chapter 83:
Chapter 84:
Chapter 85:
Chapter 86:
Chapter 87:
Chapter 88:
Chapter 89:
Chapter 90:
Chapter 91:
Chapter 92:
Chapter 93:
Chapter 94:
Chapter 95:
Chapter 96:
Chapter 97:
Chapter 98:
Chapter 99:
Chapter 100:
Chapter 101:
Chapter 102:
Chapter 103:
Chapter 104:
Epilogue:

Chapter 74:

19.5K 468 174
By ineedtherapy_07

'Miss Zoya, Maurice is getting your dresses ready upstairs.' One of the maids says, walking into the kitchen.

'Thank you, Brie,' Zoya replies.

I'm so excited to see how my dress looks. I think Zoya and Amira are as excited as I am.

'Are you going to Italy with them?' Matteo asks Jasmine.

'No,' she replies. 'Vittoria said it would be too much of a risk incase they recognise me.'

'She has a point,' Alora says.

'Well at least we'll be stuck at training camp together,' Matteo smirks.

Zoya, Amira and I make our way upstairs to her bedroom and we find Maurice standing there, with three other seamstress women getting our dresses ready on the mannequins.

They all look so amazing.

Mine is in the middle of all of them and it looks beautiful. Once again, Adriano has bewildered me with his amazing taste in dresses.

Amira walks towards her dress.

Zoya goes towards hers.

And I walk towards mine.

'Maurice you have outdone yourself once again.' Zoya says.

'I agree,' I laugh. 'These are beautiful.'

'Thank you Miss Zoya, and Miss Dilara,' Maurice replies.

'Can we try them on?' Amira asks.

'Of course,' he claps his hands and each of the female seamstresses come towards us with our dresses.

We walk into Zoya's huge wardrobe and they help us change into our dresses.

I look at myself in the mirror and my jaw drops. I look like a Princess.

'I look like a Princess,' I breathe.

'The skirt is also detachable, so if you need to fight you can move easily.' The seamstress says.

'Oh wow,' I say.

She shows me how to remove the skirt and I'm left in a short, fitted dress.

'But be careful not to pull it too roughly otherwise it'll get damaged.' She says.

'Of course, thank you,' I reply.

Zoya, Amira and I walk out together and towards Maurice.

'You all look so beautiful,' he says.

'Thank you,' We reply.

'How much does this cost?' I ask.

'Please, let us pay for it,' Amira says before Maurice could answer.

'As a gift,' Zoya replies.

I shake my head and sigh.

'The price Maurice?' I ask again.

'$25,ooo' he replies.

'Do you want it in cheque again?' I ask.

He nods and hands me the cheque. I sign it and give it back to him.

'Thank you,' he says.

I smile at Maurice and go back to change into my normal clothes.

I leave Zoya's room and make my way to my own so I can start packing.

I'm going to be taking two suit cases for this trip, we're leaving tomorrow morning.

I put my favourite jeans into the luggage along with some cute tops. I three fitted dresses and matching heels and bags for them.

I realise that I'm not going to be going around that much since we're only going to be planning inside.

I take a bunch of tank tops and sweatpants so I can be comfortable.

Next I need to pack my makeup.

**************
'I can't believe that I'm going by private jet!' I exclaim.

Mimi came upstairs to keep me company while I pack. She's still in shock from last night, shooting people isn't really her speciality.

'That's so exciting,' she replies. 'What city are you going to?'

'Milan,' I reply. 'Apparently it's supposed to be the richest city in Italy!'

'You're so lucky,' she sighs.

She straightens out one of the dresses in my suitcase.

'I wish you could come with us but it's too risky, I don't want to loose you too.' I say.

'I understand,' she replies.

'Where are you going to be staying?' I ask.

'My Aunts house,' she replies.

'Which one, Aunt Jennifer?'

'Yeah, she's a bit crazy but she means well, I'll also take Dynamite with me.'

'Well you should have as much fun as you can,' I reply.

'Face time me every second that you're free.' She says.

'I will,' I laugh.

She sticks out her pinkie and I hook mine with hers.

We finally finish packing and I bring down my luggage and put them by the front door along with everyone else's.

'Dilara, a word please.' Vittoria says.

I look at Mimi and she shrugs and I walk to Vittoria.

'Yeah?' I reply.

'Whenever you want to leave this house you must only do it with one of us with you.' Vittoria says.

'That's not fair!' I exclaim.

'I think it is,' she replies. 'Especially with your little incident last night.'

'That wasn't my fault,' I say through gritted teeth. 'You know it wasn't.'

'Of course,' she says carelessly. 'You just happened to bump into Detective Stevens again.'

'It truly wasn't her fault.' Mimi buts in.

Vittoria looks her up and down and turns to me, acting as if Mimi were never there.

'That's the decision that has been made, and that's what will happen.' She snaps, before walking away.

'Pequeña Mierda.' I snap.

Translation: Little shit

'Come on, everyone's waiting for us in the cinema room.' Mimi says.

We go to the cinema room and everyone's waiting for us so we can start the movie.

'The Chronicles of Narnia; The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe' is on the screen, waiting to be played.

I go to my usual seat and find Xuan sitting next to me.

My usual Dr Pepper is in the cup holder, along with a cup of iced coffee. I also got some Nachos and sweet popcorn.

'Who did this?' I ask.

'You were taking long so I thought I'd get everything ready for you.' Xuan shrugs, smiling.

I smile softly at him and sit myself down.

'That's really sweet,' I reply.

'This is what friends are for,' he says.

I get comfortable in my chair and the lights dim. Lorenzo starts the movie and we all relax in each others company.

I won't be seeing Mimi, Matteo and Jasmine for three weeks.

I just need to pray that we all come back.

*AUTHORS NOTE*
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I hope you're all excited for the next couple chapters!
Instagrams:
@adrian0_giovanni
@dilara_caesar
Have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 4.1K 27
Finding out she was pregnant was something that changed Valentina's world. Firstly, her baby father Michael was one of the most dangerous mafia bosse...
135K 2.8K 28
Hi, it's back. I've edited the whole book now. Some parts are the same but others are really different. The biggest one is probably that Gianni isn'...
394 21 18
Julie, Alina, and Nikki are three working-class girls trying to make end's meet in Staten Island, New York when an amazing opportunity knocks at thei...
89K 1.2K 32
Aleyna Sastre Bennati, her father being one of the most hated mafia leaders worldwide, making her be obligated to attend the school for future mafias...