you're mine and mine only Dis...

By Thewirrdone

Legosi have feelings for a deer in the drama club but is afraid to ask him out since his conovore but what he... More

๐Ÿ“–ANโœ
Dreams
Damn you Bill
The tragic end
chearing him up
๐ŸŽƒ Halloween Special pt1 (lemon) ๐ŸŽƒ
๐Ÿช‘ Halloween Special pt2 final ๐Ÿš€
The new rival
Daisy?
The new student
๐ŸŽฐThe next Game ๐Ÿ”ช
fight between wolf and tiger
๐ŸฆƒHAPPY THANKSGIVING๐Ÿฆƒ
The discovery
The time with friends
unpleasant friend reunion
๐ŸŽ READY, SET, GO!๐ŸŽ
The new teacher
THANK YOU!!!!
๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
๐Ÿ˜€Fun facts๐Ÿ˜€
Am i... Curse?
Movie "Date"
lights out
โ—๏ธImportant News โ—๏ธ

He's Gone

118 1 0
By Thewirrdone

(TW)

Students became self aware of the dangers due to the incidents and some started making rumors of a particular wolf who is always involved.

Many believe the rumors so they either ignore him or threatened him. Teachers would offen took glances at legosi when he's near.

During lunch legosi would always leave a little early and get lunch before the others comes out.

His friends still treat him the same but They'll sometimes act very protective around him.

Last week one of the students threatened to legosi and callot along with Durham stared at the student and almost immediately attack them.

legosi have to drag them to from preventing the fight.

He would also notice how weird jack would act around him. He would end the conversation early and take glimpse of the wolf.

Not only his friends were being protective but almot the whole drama club too. Some did keep their guards up around legosi but the rest doesn't.

It feel nice to be defend by your friends but now it was bothering him. Juno and Bill would hangout with him during breaks to check up on him.

Though Juno would always try to get closer to him it but it will always ended with him scouting away from him or making excuses for him to leave.

Bill always tell her about him not feeling the same way but she'll denied and left him alone.

Legosi would visit the gardening club from time to time. He'll help haru out with the plants and talk normally. It helps him to forget his troubles and feel peaceful and relaxed

He always wanted to have his own garden to relax to and plants fruits of his own. Haru enjoy legosi presence and would sometimes joke about her bullies.

Louis has been with legosi and for a while and many students tried to warn him but didn't care. Legosi is always greatful for Louis even though it might ruined his reputation, he would always be have time to hang out with him.

It was the last period for today and yun-jin wanted to talk him after class. Something doesn't feel right.

Legosi Pov

Once everyone left the room. I headed to yun-jin who wanted to talk to me. "Legosi, I've looked at your grades. It seems to me that your struggling in this class. If you want i could tutor you if you like."

I thought for a moment, i could have a break from the club today and get a better at sea language for the next test. "Yeah, when does it start?"

"We can start now." "Great, let me just text Els that I'll won't be at the club for taday." He nodded and continued grading papers.

After texting Els, I headed twords the back getting a book and papers. "Have I told you that your looking gorgeous today?"

I turned around and see him standing infron of me holding the keys in his hand with a smirk on his face. I started to feel uncomfortable so I walked past him but was grab and push to the wall.

"Where do you think your going? You agree to have tutoring with me~"

Bill Pov

Coming out from the restroom I started to head to the drama club. While walking I heard something fall inside of the room next to me.

'Huh?' I tried to Open the door but it was locked. "Maybe I'm just hearing things."

I let go of the door knob and as I was about to walk away. I heard a muffled yell coming from the Locked room.

'What the hell!?' I lean closer to the door and heard two voices coming inside. 'Whatever it is, isn't good' I quickly lock pick the door and enter to see him pinning legosi to the wall kissing.

I can tell right away that he his forcing him to do so. I grab a near by dictionary and slowly walk towards him.

I quickly wack yun-jin unconscious and watch him fall.

I look at legosi to see his arm bleeding. 'He must have scratch his arm while holding him'  I notice him staring at yun-jin unconscious body "Legosi are you ok? Did he did anything else to you?"

Before he could answer someone walking in. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE!?"

The principal looked at us and notice legosi arm. "Legosi what happened to your arm!?"
We both look at the unconscious body.

"Ok, Bill can you take him to the recovery room. I'll stay here and call the police." I nodded

It was a long walk but managed to make it without being seen. As we enter the room a little sheep came running twords us.

"Hello boys, my god what happened to your arm sweetie?!" He looked away from her gaze "yun-jin happened" I said bluntly

"Well come here so I could tend your wounds." Legosi walk to her and sit in the chair infront of her.

While she tends his wounds the principal came into the room with two police officers. "Hello are you Bill?" I nodded "would you mind answering some questions."

'This is going to be a while'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After answering their questions I realized I have a question of my own "principal Gon, I think you should take a look of these?"

The principal took the photos from Tsimugi and look at them. Happened next was something cuase from the expression from his face did not look good.

"Where did you found these?" He look at the nurse "they were in yun-jin camera. I found it laying on my table this morning."

'Didn't she found them two weeks ago? Why is she telling him now?"

Before he was about to say something, the sound of the walkie-talkie from the officer. "The subject is on the run, I repeat 'the subject is on the run."

They quickly left the room off to find their criminal. The principal turn to face us "Legosi I think it would be best if you go home for two weeks, you deserve it." Legosi nodded.

"Bill you won't mind coming with me." He ask 'I think it would be best for me to come with him.' "I was actually going to tell him that." I agree and went to legosi dorm, I help him pack some stuff.

The door open and came in the rest of the group along with Louis. "Hey everyone" everyone didn't respond to me but stare at legosi arm.

"DUDE, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ARM?!" said the coyote  "it's nothing" He turn to face me and the others "Bill this is Callot, Durham, Voss, Miguno, and Jack. Everyone meet Bill."

I look at each and one of them but notice the Labador standing next to the sheep dog. Jack I believe  "Hello Jack, Nice to meet you." I greeted

" n-nice to meet you too." I felt my face heating and notice Louis looking at me weirdly. 'What is he up to?'

"Anyway why are you two packing?" Collot ask "the principal think it's good to send legosi home after everything that happened to him." I answered as I look at legosi's bag

"Oh, do you want me to take you home?" The red deer offer "Sorry, Bill is taking me home. Maybe you can come with us." The wolf ask.

Louis looked at me then him "Sure I don't mind, we can take my limo." Legosi agree after packing his bag. He talk to his friends as we headed off to Louis limo.

Once we enter Louis limo we said goodbye to 701 gang and left to legosi house. I notice legosi looking at a shop with a purple crop top coverd with bugs saying 'bugs nerd'.

Louis also notice this. "That a nice shirt, do you like it?" He ask "Yeah it's cute but I can get it later. Right now I just want to go home."

The limo stop In its tracks "this is how far I go, you have to walk the rest." They said "that's ok, it's not that far."

We exit the limo and walk the rest. There's some people fighting infront of the market.

'Maybe it was best for the driver to stay behind.' "We're here" turn to see an apartment. "Thanks for everything" we nodded and watched him go

"Bill do you need a ride?" I nodded and left with him.

We finally made it to the car and drove off "I gotta get something real quick, you don't mind don't you?" He ask "no, not at all"

We stop at the store and notice the crop top "something for legosi" He chuckle "indeed, once I come back I want to know what happened to his arm." He left to get the shirt leaving me with my thoughts.

'There's nothing he can do now. Though I wish the police could do their job correctly.'

He came back with the bag in hand "now about legosi arm" I took a deep breath "yun-jin force legosi onto himself, he might had gon further if I wasn't around."

He looked down holding the bag tightly "where is he." I look out the window next to me "to be honest, I don't know. The police had him then he escape" he took a deep breath and look at me.

"I have one more question for you." I look at him " what's your name?" "Huh?" Lean back

"Just say it" He said bluntly "Ok, Bill"
"Your ex"  "Siako"  "crush" "Jack"

At that moment Louis started to grin at me. "Did I say jack? Sorry I thought you mean-" "actually it's ok I known them for a while and I could tell you all about jack."

Even though it sound nice to know jack more I can't let it get to me. "Sorry but I think it will be best for me to do it on my own."

He shrugged "Ok then." He reach into his bag and pulled out a long sleeve shirt "Jack complained about him being cold at night so why not buy one for him. Maybe it will be best for you to give it to him." He suggested

I look at the shirt then back "I guess I could give it to him" I grab the shirt and looked through the window noticing Louis smirk.

Third Pov

As limo pass by the shop a figure lurking in the shadows. "Well that could've gone better. Well I guess I have to think another plan. But first a little visit wouldn't hurt."

The figure look at the little sheep enter her apartment form a grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now midnight, the figure have watch her enter her room from a far. They went around and climb their way up, lucky for them that she's lives on the second level.

They were about to break her window but notice it was unlocked having a easy access to snuck in.

The sheep came back dropping her bowl of noodles. "Yun-jin, what are doing here?!" He look around the place "came for a visit"

He notice the pile of photos on coffee table "I see you have a copy of my photos." He took a step closer to the sheep.

"S-stay back!" She grabbed a nearby umbrella "I have an umbrella and I'm
I'm not afraid to use it!" He chuckle at the sight infront of him.

"You really think that's going to stop me?" He snatch the umbrella and toss it to the other room.

She tried to run to the door but was caught by her leg. "I expect better from you Tsimugi." He snapped her leg and dropped her, watching as she attempted to run away.

She scream for help as she being lifted by her neck. The lion turn to her to face him and took a bite out of her shoulder as she let out cries of agony.

After taking a few bites he left her on the floor lifeless as he snuck out the window with the copy of photos in his pocket.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
22.3K 19 2
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.
129K 1.6K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...