EK DUJE KE LIYE

By RitikaBisht

A Brand New KAVI story More

cs
part 1
part 2
part 6
part 7
part 3
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 4
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 5
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
part 92
part 93
part 94
part 95
part 96
part 97
part 98
part 99
part100
part 101
part 102
part 103
part 104
part 105
part 106
part 107
part 108
part 109
part 110
part111

part 42

373 28 6
By RitikaBisht

CID very busy in these days, not only solving case but preparing

Ishyant engagement...after proposing ishita and get her reply...

Dushyant can't wait long...next day he call to his mum and tell her everything...she is very happy to hear this news that at last her son choose his soul mate...she make plan to come and meet ishita parent without any further delay...

Ishita parents are welcoming them with open heart and happily accept this alliance...that day they fix the date of engagement as well...they can't fix wedding because Ishita di di live abroad...and not in travel condition (she is pregnant) so, they decide to do engagement now and wedding after one year by the time her didi also able to come and attend her wedding, both family agree on this...now, all team chasing criminal as well as preparing engagement ceremony arrangement.

Purvi is most busiest person...she is helping Dushyant mums...other side give hand to ishita mum...she is stuck in middle...but happy to see both faces...

Ishyant is thankful her for giving her all time to make that day memorable for them.

Kavin  have hardly time to talk to her and see her...during case discussion...all focus on that details...on crime scene she is busy taking notes...in car she is arranging them and discuss details according the case...after that she finish her work and quickly go...sometime she take leave early...sometime she come a bit late...she get special permission from Dushyant to do this...as he know how she manage everything...she never give any reason to say anyone to her...she finish her work on time...her involvement in case also same...

yes, but one thing also remain same...her caring behaviour towards kavin as same...his chai, his lunch...everything he get on time...this thing amaze him...he can't ignore this fact that she is very efficient in her work and commitments...he think how he try to kick her out from cid saying she is not suitable for this job...but when time pass he feel ashamed of his own thought...he judge her wrong...at first time in his whole life he misunderstand someone...

yes, he the super cop...genius cop...accept this fact that he misjudge her...she able to melt stone hearts easily...she change his thought and feeling towards her...he just wait the right time...the time when he stepping towards her...confess his love without any burden...accept her love with full confidence that he also able to return love to her.

At last after a month proposing ishita...they have finally edge of official engagement ceremony...today, it's the day...whole cid officially off...they all divide all works...

Shreya and purvi take responsibility venue decoration and Ishita  preparation,

Pankaj and nikhil take catering responsibility and Kavin get responsibility of security...

Dushyant invite only his some closest friend and bosses...he invite comm. Sir and raghau sir not as a boss but puvi's uncles...they assure him to attend that ceremony with family...

Dushyant invite Mr khanna as well without telling him.
Although they invite very selected people but all are VVIP...that's why security is very tight...all security guards know that today they have to open their eyes...no mistake accepted...they all are alert...in every 5 minutes they round around to check each and everything.

Kavin  also keep his eyes open and careful.

Weather is very pleasent...neither warm and neither cold...it's lavish open garden area...decorated with round tables covered with white sheet...each table have six chairs with white covers...one beautiful flower vase situated in middle...table set in formal ways...plates, spoon, fork, knife and glass everything shinny, neat, clean and place on perfect way...around that flower vase situated some food stand underneath small burners...that is revolving if you need other dish...just move that and dish comes to your side...because not such people invited...this is the perfect setting for those respected people.

Whole area gives view of combination of white and green...several places decorated with big floral arrangement...it gives atmosphere some colour with fragrance...all waiters are in clean uniforms...standing active...one waiter appoint for one table...so, they all are cool and ready to take care of his  allocated table...

This is the open area but net of decorated small lights covers up...after some space...round white paper ball hanging inside white light open...whole function area enough to mesmerize any one.

Every one, praise the setting of function area..
Dushyant and his parents are really happy to see the arrangement...they all like the way of arrangement...off course our chirpy lady hand behind it.

Purvi is the main character to create this whole scene...she know the importance of this day in ishyant life...she also know the guest who is coming to attend this ceremony...she also belong to this elite class...it's easy for her to arrange such a kind of environment... she show her all effort to create this amazing function.

Kavin is also helping Dushyant to get ready...then they reach on the venue...

Kavin stunned to see the arrangement...he know that purvi is the only one who did this...he praise her mentally...but where is she? He want to see her...he is curious what she is wearing and how does she look...he always know that whatever she wear...she look awesome...he waiting her patiently.

Kavin standing on reception with Dushyant and his parents...everyone comes and hand shake with them...ladies join palms and said Namaste...they just bend head giving them respect...

Some pretty girls also standing in front...they throwing rose petals on guests...some girls standing to guide guest on sitting area...soon, area fill with guests...

suddenly, Kavin look his father...he is coming...wearing black colour sherwani with off white pajama...he can't take off his eyes on him...he look weak...he loose so much weight...he standing numb to see him...until he comes near them...he shake hand with Dushyant..his father and congratulate them...he bend his head a bit in front of Dushyant mum...

Kavin hear dushyant introduce him... dushant mum thanks him for coming...

Mr khanna come forward and look him...he automatic raise his hand toward kavin smile and shake hand with him...

Kavin feel his father hand a bit shaky and weak...both holding each other hands for a moment...

Kavin feel strange calm in his behaviour...he look in his father eyes and shock to see love and care in it...Mr khanna's eyes pouring love...showing him concern...showing him care...he don't understand the reason of this sudden change...somebody call him at they both snap...
He move forwards and kavin turn other side.

Soon, when all guest comes...purvi and shreya  brings ishita

.she is looking beautiful...wearing orange lehenga with golden and maroon work on it...she is wearing only motia flower jewellery...her ears...her hands...her hairs...her neck decorated with motia flowers and gajray...light makeup give her more prettier look... Dushyant feel he stop breathing...nobody believe that she is Ishita ...a brave and committed cop...today she look like beauty queen.

Kavin is also not in better condition...he freeze to see purvi wearing duck green colour lehenga with touch of silver work on it...she is wearing motia ear ring...hand full of bangals...she tied up her hairs in braid and around that she tied up motia lari...she place her braid in one side her front...which give her totally breath taking look...that's why our seniors  lost his breath...shreya wearing royal blue colour lehenga with silver work on it and look totally change.

Ceremony start,

Dushyant parents stand with him and Ishita parents stand with her...

Purvi standing holding beautifully decorated silver tray...in this small tray have two velvety ring boxes...
Dushyant mum take one ring and give him...purvi hold ishita hand and move front of him...he slowly slid that ring in her finger...now, ishita turn comes...her mum give her ring and she slid that ring in his finger with lower her gaze...

Purvi whisper in her ears...hey, ishitaa, ek nazar toh dekh lo...she keep insist her...at last Ishita make courage and look up...her eyes lock with his eyes...

Ishita lost in his eyes...he is wearing off white sherwani with small silver work on his neck...he look dashing and smart...she can't take off her eyes...until purvi clear her throat and its make ishita snap...she quickly lower her gaze...she blush hard...

After finishing ceremony, everyone come one by one and congratulates the couple...giving them blessing and gifts...then announcement gain every one attention...

Purvi announce...today, we prepare this special act only for ishyant..I am very thankful Rahul to help me and give his suggestion to make this act so easy...here

I present dedication of dushu and ishu from whole.

They all amazing to see coming boys who have musical instrument...one start playing violin...it's a very beautiful melody...sl

Purvi make stand ishyant in middle...

Kavin  look rahul whispering some in purvi ear and she nodded positively...then she start opening her hairs...she open her hairs and shuffle her finger through it...garden light dim and only that area lit more where they perform...music start...

Purvi check her mike and start singing,

Hum ko humhi say chura lo

Dil main kahin tum chupa lo

Hum akelay kho na jain

Door tum say ho na jain

Pass aao galay say laga lo

Her beautiful voice spread and whole place sink in silent...
Kavin clearly feel her loving gaze on him...Rahul join her and sing same lines...then during music they both stand near ishyant a...holding each other hands.

Yeh dil dharka do, zulfhain bikhra do

(Rahul touch purvi hairs and spread it in air with sing it, she shy and cover her face with her palms)

Sharma kay aapna aanchal lahra do

(He holds her palm removes from her face, and then he holds her dupatta and makes her swirl)

Hum zulfain toh bikhra dain, din main raat na ho jain

(Purvi been naughty now, she also spreading her hairs, caressing hair and sing)

Hum aanchal toh lahra dain par barsaat na ho jain

( Purvi spread her duppata in air and  continue singing)

Honay do barsaatain karni hain kuch baatain

(Rahul pulling her towards him and sing)

Pass aao galay say laga lo

(Both doing slow dancing around ishyant...that make them nervous)
Now, turn comes...pankaj and shreya and they act their part as same as rahul and purvi...around Ishyant...first shree start singing,

Tum pay martay hain hum mar jain gay

(He sits on his knee and places his hand on his heart and sing)

Yeh sab kahtay hain hum kar jain gay

Chutki bhar sindoor say tum ab yeh maang zara bhar do

(Shreya raise her hand on her hand small sindoor box)

Kal kiya ho kiss nay deikha sab kuch aaj abhi kar do

(Pankaj  stand and give naughty look to ishyant and sing)

Ho na ho sab raazi dil raazi rab raazi

(Shreya go back to Ishita and push her a bit...Ishita a a bit un balance...but dushyant hold her)

Pass aao galay say laga lo

(Purvi, rahul again join pankaj and shreya )

Hum ko humhi say chura lo

Dil main kahin tum chupa lo

(All four make circle around ishyant a and complete their act beautifully, to drag both...with them in dancing)

Soon, the music stop...area fill with clapping...all guest clapping with their heart...all are giving standing ovation...they all like this act so much...the song...the melody and top of it performance is really breath taking they really enjoy this.

Now, it's time for dinner...waiter start serving food and everyone busy having dinner...

Purvi leave ishyant together and rush to go her baba side...

Kavin gaze follow her...he see his father stand to see purvi coming...she hug him and he peak on her forehead...then they both sit and
Purvi serve him...they both talking and busy with each other...

Every one like arrangement, performance and before leaving they give compliment to ishyant

purvi is busy with her uncle's family...then her baba...she didn't meet kavin yet... her heart want to see him at once but where is he? She doesn't know...she is busy with other work and attending guests...but wondering about him...

Kavi romance bhi aayega wait kro thoda sa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 320 12
Kavi and ishyant story .. with love hate ..
39K 1.8K 28
It is fanfiction story.. you can called it mysterious love adventurous story. I. am asure that you will like it most it's for cid fanclub those who l...
2.6K 205 13
A new kavi story
38.4K 2.5K 49
kavi story just peep in cover credit @khush444 on demand of @IdOnHacker