EK DUJE KE LIYE

By RitikaBisht

A Brand New KAVI story More

cs
part 1
part 2
part 6
part 7
part 3
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 4
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 5
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
part 92
part 93
part 94
part 95
part 96
part 97
part 98
part 99
part100
part 101
part 102
part 103
part 104
part 105
part 106
part 107
part 108
part 109
part 110
part111

part 41

425 30 9
By RitikaBisht

He look her... Ishita stand for her chair and look him stunned...he is wearing dark brown two piece dinner suit with skin colour shirt and light & dark brown tie...his hair set in usual way...one loose strand kiss his forehead...

Dushyant come forward and say: you look beautiful ishita .
She feel shy...she lower her gaze and slowly said: thanks.

Ishita: sir, aap yahan kaissay aay .

Dushyant: main toh woh Kavin...then he change the sentence and ask...magar tum yahan kiya kar rahi ho...aaj toh tumharay in laws nay aana tha...tum iss liyay jaldi ghar gai thi.

Ishita shock and said: meray in laws...sir aap ko kiss nay kaha...meray haan toh kissi nay bhi nahi aana tha...mujhay to purvi ..(she stop thinking while and said)

Purvi.in other hand dushyant also thinking and said: purviiii

In other hand,

Kavin leaving Dushyant and go out, looking where is purvi? He saw her standing near the light fountain...she is busy with her phone...she look gorgeous in saree...although he sense her uncomfortable feeling with that...

yes, this is right...purvi feel awkward in saree...she can't walk properly with saree...afraid of falling keep stand her in one place...she want to go and enjoy the cool sea breeze but this saree reduce her activity...

Kavin  walk towards her...in the mean time purvi bore too much...she decide to go pankaj side...she start walking and take her step slowly and carefully...but taking some step she stuck with her saree and about to fall...she scared and try to hold anything near her...then she feel one hand comes and hold her...feeling pulling...and same time familiar fragrance...she look up and find two deep intense eyes fix on her...

Kavin help her to stand...but still holding her waist...

Purvi puzzle to look in his eyes...

Kavin said: bahar jaana cha rahi ho... aao hum bhi udhar bahar chal  kay baithay hain.

Purvi simply nodded and hold his hand tight...she walk with him...they both come out...

Purvi said: I am Ok, Kavin now I can walk.

Kavin leave her waist...she  leave his hand and they both walk side by side...they reach on beach...suddenly the cool wind comes and muddle up purvi hair...she try to hold her hair...

but in sudden her saree pallu fallen on her shoulder...she try to hold it but it happening so quick...by the time she understand what happen...her pallu comes off...showing her feminine beauty in full...

Kavin freeze on his step...he can't move inch...his eyes glued on her...his forehead sweating...his heart thudding fast...his hand feel ache...he strongly want to hold her in his arms.

Purvi feel embarrassment...she even no courage to move...she standing numb and looking kavin...who's start walking towards her...

she breathing heavy...modern blouse shape beautifully...caressing her curves...deep neck showing her breathing clearly...her moving chest just adding beauty...her long and open hairs waving in wind...her big and twinkling earring wave...

Kavin stepping in trance... he comes near her...he easily feel her body shivering...he bend down and hold her pallu from floor and comes up...wrap around her...

Purvi comes in sense...she can't bear it...she hug him tight...

Kavin  feel purvi nervousness...he envelop her in his arms he understand her thinking...pat her back to calm her down...whisper in her ears...

Kavin: it's ok, purvi nobody here...purvi body relax under his touch and feel solace...she slowly mutter thanks to him...he nodded and change the topic.

Kavin : did you have your dinner?

Purvi realise she is hungry...she looking him and nodded negatively...he smile on her innocent reply...you are unbelievable...

Purvi..come on we did our dinner...

They both sit other side table...after giving food order...

Kavin looks her...lantern and candle light make her face glow... her saree golden border shine  and reflect light...her long hanging earring twinkling...black colour visible her creamy skin more...on top his loving and warm glare add pink colour in her skin...make her more adorable...

Purvi feel her heart racing fast...

she look him at once...he is wearing black colour two piece dinner suit with white shirt...white & black tie...she can't off her eyes on him...waiter comes and serve food...they both snap...

Kavin : purvi, yeh saree wear karnay ka idea kiss ka tha. He pass teasing smile.

Purvi: yeh sab uss Ishita ka idea tha... (She become angry)

Purvi saree wear karo...tum par bohat acchi lagay gi...koi bhi dekhay ga toh hosh kho baithay ga... , by god itna stupid dress...main nay aaj tak apni zindagi main nahi pehna...pallu sambhaalo toh fall kharab ho jati hay...fall ko dekho toh pallu utar jaata hay...phir iss ko pehan kar banda kaisay chal sakta hay yaar...even I hold your hand till I am able to come here and sit...otherwise I am just standing there...god knows how long...

Purvi start and kavin hide his smile listening her quietly...her innocent way of talking touch his heart...she complaining ishita who insist her to wear this dress but can't notice his eyes pouring love to see her in dress.

Kavin move a bit put his palm on her mouth to shut her up...she quiet...

He said: Ishita is right...koi bhi tumhain iss dress main dekh kar apnay hosh kho sakta hay...you looking so beautiful in this attire...it's suit you...you look out of this world...

Purvi mouth remain open...when he remove his hand...her eyes wide open...she flattered her lashes...

Kavin praise her for second time...yeh she remember he praise her first in Ishita sister wedding but after that at comm. Sir party he totally ignore her and no praise her...even though she got ready that time with her full heart mood but today, she just focus on ishita and forget everything...he notice her and said by himself...it's a big surprise for her.

Purvi is happy to hear his praising...kavin, tum nay real main meri tareef ki hay...OMG...mujhay toh yaqeen nahi ho raha hay...finally, tumhne nay meri tareef kar hi di hhmmm...oh god...tum say compliment lainay kay liay itnay papad bailnay parain gay...oh...she start biting her nails thinking about what happening in future.

Kavin control his smile to see her behaving childish...she stop see waiter coming...they having their dinner.

Ishyant a laugh that purvi make them fool...

Dushyant phone buzz...message comes...

Purvi message...itnay papad bail kar tum dono ko aamnay samnay baithaya hay...ab toh apnay dil ki baat kah do...kah do...kah do.

Dushyant smile with his open heart...suddenly one man comes and play violin...same tone on violin...other man comes bring red rose bouquets with one velvety box ...give Dushyant and than one waiter light the candle and serve them soft juice...they all gone back just violinist play beautifully...

Dushyant is praising purvi...off course in his mind...

Ishita is between knowing and unknowing... Without any further delay... Dushyant quickly decide he stand on his place...take that bouquet and give Ishita

she is a bit hesitate but accept it...mutter thanks...then Dushyant kneel down in front of her...holding her hand and said: I love you ishita, will you marry me?

Ishita shock for his sudden question...she is not ready for this sudden question...looking him on his knee and she know that she madly love him...her dream comes true...her love man asking her a question...and she know she never say no to him...

she accept shyly and said: yes, I will...

Dushyant is really happy to hear this...he quickly open that velvety box...and slid the ring in her finger...it's perfectly fit...he kiss on her finger softly.

Ishitala lowers her gaze...blushing hard..

Dushyant just lost to see her beauty...they both standing looking each other eyes...then waiter come...both snap...waiter start serving food..

Dushyant help ishita for sitting and they having dinner with fresh and happy mood.

Kavi also having dinner...in middle they glance each...

Purvi want to ask him something...

she asks: Kavin, tumhain yeh dress waqai pasand hay.

Kavin: haan, accha lagta hay...mujhay ladies dresses main saree acchi lagti hay...agar uss pay suit karay toh...looking her confuse he explain...saree give woman elegant look...she look perfect...she look decent...she look humble with complete respected personality...but off course she have to know how to wear that and how to handle that...he chuckle to see her and complete his sentence:  not like you.

Purvi feel again embarrass...remember that situation again she lower her gaze and blush...

Kavin feel her embarrasment...he hold her hand and said: purvi, dress wohi wear karna cahaiy jo aap handle kar sakain...yeh toh true hay kay tum par saree bohat suit kar rahi hay but agar tum handle nahi karsakti... toh next time avoid karna.

Purvi said in innocence way: phir tum meri tareef nahi karo gay.

Kavin can't hold his smile on her innocence...he said with smile:purvi, tum kuch bhi wear karo...tum humesha acchi lagti ho...haan, main mooh say nahi kahta...aur aankhain tum parhna cahahti nahi ho...hhhmmm...he bend head and try to look her face.

She feel shy with lower her gaze...but happy as well...today, she see another Kavin..that kavin she want to die for him...that Kavin she only see in dreams...that Kavin she love him a lot...that kavin who know how to treat girls...that

Kavin who know how to pour love in eyes...

Purvi feel his eyes pouring love...but she want to hear his saying those magical words...until that she try to hide her emotion to him...although in other hand she know that he is super cop and he know ...very well all her emotion but he remain quiet and purvi also decide to quiet...she is waiting for time...for that time when he is ready to accept her...and confess his love.

Kavi finish dinner... Other  also comes...they both enjoy their own privacy...they all are happy to see their plan success... ...now, it's time to go home...

Pankaj signalling in eyes and said: purvi, ab tum sambhaal laina hum chaltay hain.

Purvi say bye to them...they left and she standing for a while there...then she look kavin..he said: yeh, I think hum bhi chaltay hain... ishyant ko drop kar day ga...hum chaltay hain...then he remember that he take Dushyant with him...so he have no car...he think while then he see

Ishyant coming outside...she also see them coming...

Ishyant come out they both still talking each other...unaware of surrounding area...lost in each other...

Purvi come near them and clear her throat...both see her with jerk...

Purvi come forward and hold ishita hand and look ring...her naughty gaze...become ishita  shy...she lower her gaze...

Kavin  come forward and hug dushu

Purvi: waissay ring kaissi lagi...Ishita  bhabhi... tumhain bhabhi kahnay par koi aitraaz toh nahi hay...she  been naughty.

Ishita: yeh, tumhara plan tha na yeh sab...she hold her ear and twist it...bolo...aur kaun kaun shamil tha iss plan main...

Purvi act oh god...ek toh logoon kay saath bhalai karo...phir uss ka sila yeh milta hay...uff Ishita  chooro...

Ishita leave her ear but look her in anger.

Purvi wink her and hug her...said...main kiya karti...aunty need answer soon...you both not showing any effort...toh kuch na kuch toh karna tha...ya phir ready ho uss doctor say shaadi karnay par...

Ishita: No way...she hug her in return and whisper in her ear...thanks...give me my love...thanks...I pray that you get your soon...she parted and wink purvi signalling Kavin.

Kavant busy talking to each other...then Dushyant turn to purvi  side... he comes near her...for a while he stand silent then he stretch his hand...purvi go in rush and hug him...he hug her and peak her on temple.

Dushu: I just want to say thanks...whatever you do for me...pata nahi meri saagi behan bhi hoti toh sayaad itna na karsakti...

Purvi cut him short and said: Dushyant, behan behan hoti hay...main jo bhi kiya...tumhari aur ishita ki behan honay kay natay kiya...I want to see both of you happy...haan, waisay yeh toh un official engagement hay...official hogi toh mera naig pakka hay...she give naughty look.

They all smile see her in naughty look...ok, guys let's move...ab ghar chalna hay ya yehi rahna hay...Kavin  ask and everyone move to the vehicle side...

Kavin  drive and purvi sit with him in front...
Ishyant sit back with stealthy holding each other hands... Dushyant tight grip on her hand make her strong and feel protect...she is happy today she gain her love...she never think that her dream comes true...but it happen...just now...she pray in her heart that always keep him near her...never separate them...make their love bond more strong...she feel grip on her hand tight...she look him...he just nodded to assure her...he will always with her...

Ishita  close her eyes and place her head on his shoulder...feel peace and protection... Dushyant also place his head on back seat with close eyes...

Purvi look behind and smile to see both of them...she signal silently Kavin to see back...he see in rear mirror and smile...he is happy finally his friend dushu find his soul mate.

dareya_karvi karvi16_khushu444 btana kaisa lga

Precap:.............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 4.3K 70
kavi/karvi story Cover credit to @khush444
8K 495 11
kbhi ifetaaq se apne past ke saame aaye ho kya kbhi past ka samna krna itna mushkil ho ta hai kya aaye sunte yeh khaani .............
34.1K 1.8K 25
Kavi story. Peep in
41.7K 1.8K 29
It is fanfiction story.. you can called it mysterious love adventurous story. I. am asure that you will like it most it's for cid fanclub those who l...