๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐„ โœฐ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„...

By HILZIGER

๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ฒยท๐œ๐ก๐ž /หˆ๐ฌฤซ๐คฤ“/ ๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ, ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ญ. ๐€ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข... More

โˆž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐žโˆž
1.๐˜ผ๐™ž๐™ง ๐™…๐™ค๐™ง๐™™๐™–๐™ฃ (๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ!)
โœผ๐‚๐ ๐€๐๐€๐‹๐˜๐’๐ˆ๐’โœผ
๐Ÿฎ.๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ (๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป)
๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ (๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿญ ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—จ๐—˜๐——)

๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ (๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜†)!

544 20 25
By HILZIGER

SUGGESTION READ IN DARK MODE!

WARNING: RATED R, VIOLENCE, STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT, VULGAR LANGUAGE, BLOOD AND DEATH.

NOW VIEWING APHRODISIAC...

SOLANA ROWE JOHNSON-- THE AMARANTHINE

"Never did I think I'd be in this position..."

ADONIS LEONARDO CARTER- THE KEEPER

"I need you to survive, my life is slowing down."

𝙆𝘼𝙇𝙄 𝙐𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝘼𝙎- 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙡 𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝘼𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙨'𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧/ 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧

𝙏𝙔𝙇𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙆𝙊𝙉𝙈𝘼 𝘼𝙎- 𝘼𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝘽𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝘼𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙨'𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙧 / 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙣

𝑫𝑶𝑬𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑰 𝑨𝑺- 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑯𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝑺𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒂'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 / 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: APHRODISIAC( ACT 1 SOUNDTRACK)!
1:18 ───|──────── 2:53
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
1. SKYLINE TO ( Frank ocean)
2. BAD BLOOD (Nao)
3. DRUGS AND MELODIES (Don Toliver feat kali uchis)
4. NEW MAGIC WAND (Tyler the Creator)
5. CHERRY PIE (Buju Banton feat Pharell Williams)

The transparency of my vision began to deteriorate slowly, struggling to keep my eyes open... never believed this would be the end at least for me.

The dark rich red liquid stained my palms, my lips dry of moisture as the last breath left my body, and my eyes fluttered one last time as my head landed against the seat.

His speed was impeccable as he approached the scene, seemed as though someone already got to one of the bodies, but a woman sat lifelessly in the passenger of the Mercedes-Benz AMG GT, The red eyes of the vampire scanned over her body, her curly hair covering her face as he rushed over to the car.

ミ☆

[MALIBU, CALIFORNIA]

HER brown orbs glimpsed through the tall body mirror at herself as the noises of clothes being moved and scattered were coming from her closer, Saige holding up two outfit options for Solana to decide between.

"Soso... Earth to Solana!" Saige semi-yelled at the girl, but Solana's lips fell into a blank line before sighing dramatically tumbling back onto her carpet and looking up at her best friend pleadingly, "I don't even feel like going out tonight saige... Besides, you know I stay in the house." she sat up watching saige roll her eyes before placing the outside back on her rack.

"And that's the problem now, come on, please? A club wouldn't hurt and this will be the first and last time I promise" Solana thought about it as her friend had a small frown upon her face, resulting in her beginning to feel badly knowing saige wouldn't put her in harm's way and only wanted her to let lose once in awhile.

"Fine, but we're coming back early" giving into the plans saige had set up for the two, she became beatific wrapping her arms immediately around Solana hugging her tightly, "I promise you'll have a good time I'll make sure it of sos" she pulled back as Solana stood up getting a quick but cute outfit put together going into her bathroom to change as she thought about all the possible things saige could have planned.

∞.

Cherry pie by Buju Banton surrounded the entire building as bodies danced and maneuvered around the dance floor, Solana winding her hips and throwing her ass back against her friend as Saige was behind her dancing as well. Tipsyness and freedom were surging through the young girl's veins, she felt alive and somewhat a bit lost as she slowly ceased their dancing catching her breath, laughing softly at how their skin glistened with sweat and how tired they became.

"H-How are we getting home Saiii?" Solana's speech slurred as she giggled the woman grabbed Solana's's hand securely leading her towards the outside of the club, " don't worry sos I'm getting us home" in this case Saige knew not to drink as much being that they needed to get home, droplets of water started drizzling a bit as she unlocked the doors putting Solana into the passenger making sure she was safely inside.

"I didn't wanna leave!" the tipsy girl whined, she felt a slight pull-like feeling in her gut, but she brushed it off as her friend sent a death glare towards her way causing the woman to roll her eyes huffing into her seat.

Her eyes looking out the window as the rain started to pick up, Saige paying close attention to the road as she gripped the steering wheel tightly she driving them through the rain, Solana's heart rate began to quicken, feeling the car speed up uncontrollably looking over at saige in fear, " Saige-- slow down. Please! " the rain was crashing down harder thunder clapping in the twilight sky, she struggled to slowly down as the brakes seemed to have jammed.

"I can't-- Fuck!" the car swerved into a circle feeling the car roll off into a pair of woods as the automobile tumbled, Solana felt her life had flashed in front of her eyes, the scene unfolded in slow motion finally coming into a gigantic crash hitting her head against the window as the car came into a complete stop.

She fluttered her eyes open, to see Saige's lifeless body kaying against the door on the driver's side, her eyes swelling up with tears, streams flowed down her cheeks as the pain consumed had body, she felt her eyes get heavy, slowly the transparency of her vision began to deteriorate, struggling to keep her eyes open she couldn't
believed this would be the end at least for her.

The dark rich red liquid stained her small palms, lips dry of moisture as the last breath left her body, and her eyes fluttering one last time as her head landed against the seat.

His speed was impeccable as he approached the scene, seemed as though someone already got to one of the bodies, but a woman sat lifelessly in the passenger of the Mercedes-Benz AMG GT, The red eyes of the vampire scanned over her body, her curly hair covering her face as he rushed over to the car, his tatted arms picked her up carefully looking around before he dashed away from the car crash.

∞.
[ TARZANA CALIFORNIA, 1 MONTH LATER ]

The moonlight seeped through the cracks of Solana's window as she laid sleeping soundly on the California king, a small whisper lingering in her ear, " wake up.." her eyes immediately shot open as she frantically looked at her surroundings seeing she was in a big master room by herself. She felt scared and confused at the fact that she felt herself die.

Where was she? And how was she here breathing she thought, she got out the bed shivering at the cold wooden floor against her bare feet, she walked to the door opening it to see a huge long hallway. "what the fuck--" she stepped out before seeing a 6'2 Man with a blazer and matching pants with loafers to top the look off, his attention immediately turning to her with his eyes widened, " you're supposed to be resting!" his yell falling to a whisper as he quickly grabbed her hand before she snatched it away in irritation.

"I remembered I died! Where am I, I wanna go home--" the man signed before he looked around with a concerned frown on his face before turning to her again, "my name is Alfred, I'm the butler but Ms. Johnson please Mr. Carter will not be--" she cut him off before pushing right passed him going down the stairs to the main door before she heard a couple of footsteps inching.

"Don't leave Solana"a raspy deep voice filled her ears as she turned around to encounter a man she had not seen before, his brown orbs stared her down as she examined him, his bare chest and love handles along with his tall slender like structure, his sharp godlike jawline a tattoo on his jaw and his sideburn, and varies tattoo covered his chest and arms, a sight to see as she felt a slight pull like the feeling she got in the car before.

" I need to go home!" she protested Adonis moved a bit closer only for her to move back in confusion, " where does a dead girl go Solana?" he asked confirming that she was, in fact, dead. " so I am dead... How am I alive right now" a million questions ran through her as she looked at the male with confusion and fear in her eyes.

"Technically you're alive but to your family and friends you've had a funeral and you are not alive" the more he explained to her the more nausea feeling crawled up her throat tears threaten to leave her eyes before she blinked them away.

"What the..." instantly she felt her head become dizzy, she began to feel lightheaded as her body leaned forward before Adonis caught her, he lifted her body effortlessly admiring her face lovingly as he signed.

"I'm gonna need to feed on you soon but I know you need time... " his eyes glowed a red tint smelling the sweet blood that pumped through the women's veins. He began carrying her back up the stairs before handing her off to Alfred.

"Please watch her Al.."

HILZIGER SPEAKS💭
a book idea I've had in the drafts for way too long, I don't see many books with them two as love interests so here it is (: but this plot is inspired by the book amaranthine enternal love on webtoon go check the out and the children of blood and bone, but I put my own twist to it so let me know if yall want another chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
395K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
169K 17.7K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...