Just Barely (Chika Fujiwara x...

By Paul_0918

A student was personally recruited by the Shuiichin Student Council President named Miyuki Shirogane. He then... More

(Y/N) Wants to Force Himself
Fujiwara Doesn't Want to Talk
Fujiwara Wants to Protect
Fujiwara Wants to Continue
Asakura Wants It to be Successful
Fujiwara Wants to Trick Him
Lavigne Wants to Tease Him
Kei Shirogane Needs His Help
Fujiwara Wants To Know
Miyuki Shirogane Wants to Spy
Fujiwara Doesn't Want To Lose
Asakura Wants To Enjoy His Summer
Iino Wants To Catch Him
Kei Shirogane Wants To Visit Him
Asakura Wants To Be Bolder
Lavigne Wants To Spoil Him
Haru Asakura Wants To Change
Asakura Wants To Win
Asakura Wants To Leave
Fujiwara Has A Request
Asakura Wants To Escape
Fujiwara Has A Plan
Lavigne Finally Asks Him
Fujiwara Wants To Hear Him
Haru Asakura Wants It To Be Real
Asakura Has Had Enough
Asakura Wants To Make Her Feel Good

Asakura Wants To Make Them Happy

3.4K 78 49
By Paul_0918

[3rd Person POV]

Years later

It's been years that (Y/N) Asakura and Chika Fujiwara have been in a relationship.

(Y/N) and Chika and their friends such as Miyuki, Kaguya, and others graduated college.

You could say through the years (Y/N) has changed a bit just for Chika.

Since Chika is the middle child of a family of politicians. Her great-grandfather was once the prime minister, and her uncle is the current minister of the right, making her lineage one of extreme prestige.

As for (Y/N), he is distancing himself from his family's background being connected to a Mafia. For him, dating Chika was hard because Chika's family is overprotective of her.

At first, the Fujiwara clan was very disapproved of Chika's relationship with (Y/N). They think it's a bad idea for their precious Chika to be dating a commoner with Mafia connections. They think (Y/N) is using Chika for his selfish gains.

(Y/N) was willing to do anything for Chika. He is even willing to change his surname to Fujiwara just so Chika will keep her prestigious surname if they ever get married.

After Chika heard the news she was furious. She gave her family an ultimatum. It's either they approved of her relationship with (Y/N) or she will cut ties with her family. She is willing to sacrifice just for her love.

It's not the first time Chika is sick of her overprotective family. Like forms of recreation such as video games and otherworldly items were forbidden to her.

Remember when Chika was a Prodigy at Piano? She quit piano because her family forced her to practice more even though she doesn't like it.

In the end, the Fujiwara clan approved of (Y/N) but with conditions. Such as (Y/N) shall enter the same university as Chika, etc.

The biggest condition was that (Y/N) must marry Chika in order to be a member of the Fujiwara clan after they both graduated from college.

Right now, in a church. Today is the day when both (Y/N) and Chika's wedding day.

It seems a lot of people are attending the wedding. Even important people are attending as well.

In the dressing room, (Y/N) is looking at himself in a mirror. He is quite nervous that he is about to marry the love of his life.

He is in his early 20s and is about to be married. He thinks about it a lot but in the end, he believes that he is ready.

(Y/N) put his hand to his chest to feel his heart, it is beating fast a bit.

(Y/N) then hears someone knocks on the door, the door then was opened.

"Yo, (Y/N), are you ready for your big day?" Said by a handsome man who has blonde hair and has scary eyes. Yes, it is Miyuki Shirogane. He is the best man for (Y/N) in his wedding.

He looks behind him to see his best friend. "Of course, I am." (Y/N) smiles.

"How are you feeling right now?" Miyuki asks him.

"My God, Miyuki, I'm so nervous. I feel like I'm Prince Philip marrying Queen Elizabeth II right now..." (Y/N) replied.

Miyuki lets out a little laugh. He is surprised that (Y/N) made that comparison.

The two then hear another knock on the door. When the door opened, it is revealed to be a woman with red eyes and with long black hair that is usually tied by a black-red ribbon.

Yes, she is Kaguya Shinomiya. She is in a relationship with Miyuki Shirogane.

"Ara, there you are! I've been looking for you, Miyuki-kun." Kaguya goes inside. She then looks at (Y/N). "Congratulations on your wedding again, (Y/N)!" She is really happy for him.

"Thank you, Kaguya." (Y/N) smiled. It really means a lot to him.

Kaguya then goes close to her boyfriend and she hugs his arm.

She looks at him with puppy eyes and said. "Miyuki-kun...when will we get married?"

"We don't have to rush..." Miyuki sweat-drops.

"Oh yeah? Why (Y/N) and Chika are getting married right now?"

"That's because their situation is different...Chika's family wants this to happen..." Miyuki explained.

Suddenly, they heard the door was opened again. The ones who entered are only two people.

One of them is a man who has chin-length black hair that covers the left side of his face and the other is a short, petite woman with brown eyes and long brown hair.

"Why did you barge in without knocking?!" The woman slaps the black-haired man.

"It's fine, Miko. The groom knows me and I know him." The man said to the brown-haired woman.

"Ah, Yu and Miko!" (Y/N) is happy to see them.

"Yo, (Y/N). Congrats on your wedding, bro." Yu raises his hand a bit.

"Thanks, man." (Y/N) gives him a high five.

Suddenly, one entered the room while the door was open. It was a familiar face to all of them in the dressing room.

"Nii-san, the Emperor of Japan is here?!" Said by the younger brother of the groom, Haru Asakura. He was shocked when he saw the direct descendant of the sun goddess is here at the wedding of his brother.

Another one entered the room with Haru, she is a woman with white hair.

"You shouldn't be surprised, Haru-kun. After all, the Fujiwara clan is one of the most important families in Japan." She is Haru Asakura's girlfriend and younger sister of Miyuki, Kei Shirogane.

"Haru!" (Y/N) quickly comes to Haru as he embraces him.

Kaguya notices (Y/N) is very nervous so she got an idea.

"Attention, everyone! It seems (Y/N) is nervous right now. He needs a big group hug right now!" Kaguya giggles.

Suddenly for (Y/N), everyone in the room hugs him. He was quite surprised but he welcomes it. It was comforting to him.

Later

(Y/N) is waiting for his future wife, he is both nervous and excited about seeing Chika.

(Y/N) looks at the crowd and sees his parents in the front row seat.

Both of them smiled and waved at their eldest son.

He waves to them and smiles at them back. He is happy that his parents attended one of the most important moments of his life.

Finally, the large doors finally opened. (Y/N) took a deep breath and exhaled.

(Y/N) saw the father of the woman he is about to marry. Daichi Fujiwara is linking arms with someone.

And that someone is Chika Fujiwara, with her wearing such an astonishing wedding dress.

When (Y/N) saw his bride, his chest feels weird to him. He felt like he is seeing a beautiful angel in a wedding dress.

And he is marrying that angel.

He can feel his eyes are getting watery, he felt a bit disbelief that he is marrying that angel right now.

(Y/N) quickly get his handkerchief. As he quickly wipes his eyes. He doesn't want to look weak right in front of his bride.

As Chika is walking down the aisle with her father. She saw his soon-to-be husband, she smiles at him.

When she saw (Y/N), she was surprised that he is weeping right now. She couldn't help but smile as she thinks (Y/N) is sweet.

Her father lets his daughter go, Chika is finally in front of (Y/N). He quickly puts his handkerchief in his pocket as he doesn't want Chika to see that he is vulnerable right now.

Chika then grabs both of (Y/N)'s hands and said to him with a warm smile on her face. "Don't cry, sweetie."

(Y/N) nodded. He is trying his utmost best to not continue crying.

"I love you, (Y/N)-kun." Chika stated.

(Y/N) nodded and replied to her. "I love you too."

This is the day that (Y/N) and Chika will never forget for the rest of their lives.

Later, their wedding at the church is nearing its end.

The groom and bride face each other while the priest is present.

"(Y/N), do you take Chika to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?" The Priest asks the groom.

"I do." (Y/N) smiles brightly.

"Chika, do you take (Y/N) to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?" The Priest asks the bride.

"I do." Chika wholeheartedly smiled.

The two then wear their wedding rings. The Priest now stated:

"In the sight of God and these witnesses, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss!" The Priest exclaimed.

Chika's hands are on his husband's neck while (Y/N) has his hands on his wife's waist.

The two then kissed, and it will be memorable for decades for the newly wedded couple.

Years Later

It is afternoon, at the Shuiichin Academy. It is dismissal time, every student in that prestigious school will go home.

There is a man outside the gates of the school, waiting for his child to come out.

The man wears a suit, he looks at his watch to check the time. He then hears someone call him from behind.

"Hello, brother."

The man in the suit looked behind him and he saw a black-haired man who is a little bit younger than him.

"Ah, Haru, nice to see you here. Waiting for your daughter?" The man in the suit is (Y/N).

"Yup. Where's Chika, by the way?"

"She's at work right now."

"I see, also, how about both of our families eat together at a nice restaurant later? My treat." Haru asks his older brother.

"Sure, that'll be nice. But I'll pay for the bills instead." (Y/N) stated.

"No, I will." Haru replied.

"No, bro, I'm afraid I'll have to insist."

The Asakura brothers then got interrupted by a voice of a little girl.

"How about both of you split the bill?"

The two brothers look to their side and saw a girl who has shoulder-length, light pink hair that curls inwards with a fringe that reaches just above her eyes and a small strand of ahoge at the top of her head.

(Y/N) kneeled with one knee as he gives headpats to the little girl. "It seems Atsumi is smarter than the both of us combined." (Y/N) laughs.

"Thanks, Papa! Hi there, uncle Haru!" (Y/N) and Chika's daughter, Atsumi Asakura greeted the two men. She has inherited both her parents' features.

Suddenly, Haru felt his leg getting hugged. He looks down and he sees a little girl with white hair.

"Daddy! I miss you so much!"

Haru then carried his child and said to her. "I miss you too, Sayumi." Haru smiles at his daughter.

Sayumi Asakura, the daughter of Haru and Kei Asakura.

"Bye-bye, Sayumi-chan!" Atsumi said to her cousin.

"See ya tomorrow!" Sayumi replied. Those two are very close.

Later, the brothers then split up bringing their daughters.

While both (Y/N) and Atsumi are walking home together. (Y/N) is holding Atsumi's hand so she won't get lost.

It is very sunny today, it is affecting (Y/N)'s eyes a bit.

"That damn sun..." (Y/N) muttered under his breath. He brought out his ray ban aviator sunglasses as he wears it.

"Wow, you look so cool, Papa!"

"Thanks, do you wanna try wearing it?" He asks his daughter.

"Yes, please!" Atsumi gets excited.

His father handed his sunglasses to her. She then started wearing it.

"Look, papa! I'm just as cool as you are!" Atsumi said it joyfully.

(Y/N) smiled as he remembered something.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell her we're going to Disneyland." (Y/N) thought to himself. "Hey, Atsumi-chan, I have to tell you something, it's a surprise."

"We're going to Disneyland?! Yay! So exciting!" Atsumi as she is hopping out of happiness.

"Huh?! Did you just read my mind?!" (Y/N) was shocked.

"I just saw tickets in you and mommy's room." Atsumi explained.

"Oh..." (Y/N) almost thought Atsumi has the power of telepathy.

Later

(Y/N) and Atsumi entered a mansion which is appeared to be their home.

When they entered their home. (Y/N) immediately went to sit on the couch. As he is tired, he then opens the TV.

(Y/N) heard the door open again, it is then followed by Atsumi exclaiming about something.

"Mama! Welcome back!"

The woman who has the same hair color as Atsumi turned her expression into a joyful one.

"Atsumi-chan!"

The one who said her name was none other than her mother, Chika Asakura.

The mother and daughter hugged each other. (Y/N) looked behind and smiles as he sees the two.

After the hug, Chika hugs her husband from behind as she then kisses him on the cheek.

"I heard we're going to eat at a restaurant with Haru, Kei, and Sayumi." Chika stated.

"That's right."

"How about we watch a movie right now before we go there?" Chika suggested.

"Sounds like a great idea." (Y/N) agreed.

"It's my turn to pick a movie!" Atsumi exclaimed.

Later

The trio finished watching the movie. The parents seem to have enjoyed it, while their child has fallen asleep.

"She fell asleep within the first five minutes..." (Y/N) sweat-drops.

Atsumi looks cute when she is sleeping on Chika's lap.

"Our daughter is so precious." Chika smiles.

"You can say that again." (Y/N) chuckles.

The husband grabs the TV remote and uses it to turn off the television.

He then looks at his wife and said. "Wake her up, we need to-

"No, not yet." Chika interrupted him.

"Why?"

Chika looks at her daughter for a brief moment to check if she is still sleeping. She then looks back at her husband. "Let's do it."

"Are you serious? Right now?"

"Let's just do it quickly!"

(Y/N) laughs a little, he then said. "Fine, let's go to our room."

The married couple then went inside their room, leaving Atsumi alone to sleep in the living room.

(Y/N) immediately puts his hands on his wife's hips as he planted his lips on Chika's lips.

The two then fought with lips inside of their mouths.

After they separated, (Y/N) gently pins his wife on the bed.

(Y/N) then softly tells her. "I love you."

"Well, I love you more." Chika replied.

"Don't make it a competition." (Y/N) chuckles.

He then kisses Chika's neck, causing the light pink-haired woman to release some soft moans.

After his kisses to her neck, he then goes to grab his belt.

When he is about to remove his belt, they heard the door open.

"Mama, Papa! What are you two doing?!" Atsumi was shocked.

Luckily for them, they are still wearing their clothes.

"A-Atsumi, we weren't doing anything!" (Y/N) stuttered.

"You didn't lock the door?! I mean, me and your papa were just getting ready for dinner, sweetie." Chika lied, as expected of a politician.

Atsumi silently stares at her parents, it was quite awkward in the room.

Atsumi then got an idea.

"I get it now! Mama and Papa are doing WWE moves! So exciting!" Atsumi exclaimed.

____________________________________________________

This will be Author-kun's final announcement of this story.

This story has ended.

Thank you so much for reading this story for months and it means so much to me!

I'm not sure if this is gonna be my last story on Wattpad because school is so hard especially when you're in Senior High School and it takes away lots of your time.

But I hope this will not be the last but I don't know the future. College is near and I'm afraid of the future lmao.

Author-kun out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 1.6K 21
(Finished Season 1) Y/n L/n is a childhood friend of Miyuki Shirogane and Kaguya Shinomiya. He was always there for them if they needed help the most...
219K 5.5K 64
Suna Rintarou X Fem! Reader "Everything must come to an end, but my ending will always be with you." Disclaimer: I don't own Haikyuu, Furudate does...
20.2K 440 5
Chika doesn't know how-no, she seriously doesn't know how-but she fell in love with Yu Ishigami. There's already more than one problem with that, an...
14.9K 303 10
Y/N Kashiwazaki ended up in a "relationship" with Kei shirogane as part of a favour but could this blossom in to something real? because as we all kn...