GlitchDust

Von adamabyss12

This is Glitchtale, but the beginning is different. Instead of Sans being his usual self, he turns into himse... Mehr

Dusty Megalomaniac
EVEN DUSTIER/☜︎✞︎☜︎☠︎ 👎︎🕆︎💧︎❄︎✋︎☜︎☼︎
❤️DETERMINATION❤️
Your Best Friend
Continue
Dust
Ashes to Dust
Another Unwanted Visitor
Love
My Promise
Game Over
Justice
Animosity
Hope
Brav-Fear-Y
Twin Sanses at Near Death
Scoundrel
Dustbelief
Storyswap
Glitch and Abyss
Dusttrust and Seraphim
Bad Time Trio
Nightmare Beginning
Omega Timeline
FP!Frisk
Glitchkiller
A Glitched Thought
Demitale
Paper Crane
Trainertale
Last Breath/Last Genocide
Fatal_Error and Anti-Error
Attack on the Omega Timeline
Protect All
DustShift
Alternate Positivity Guardian
Unnameable
Royal Pain
Resting
Loading Fail(to keep)Safe
Let's Rock
Fearful Determination
Satsujinki
Endertale
Refusetale
Hollow Righteousness
Talk from the Void
The Punk and The Mafia
Dustbelief and Disbelief
Undertoad
LV20 Cross
The Strongest Error of All
Battle of God and Demon
MainFrame Battle
GlitchDust Sans Info
Purified!Dream Info
Tint
Rising Nightmare
Nightmarish Battle
Help
Something New
BROTHER
The Parasitic Ruler
Recovering
Help_Falls
Betty's Revenge
An Unlikely Alliance
Unusual Partnership
Getting Closer
100
Battle between Alpha Brothers
Judge, Jury, and Executioner
The Battle Within
Warlock
Mostly Back to Normal
An Invited/Uninvited Guest
Anti-Flowey
Void...
Fatal Error Fight
One Left
Problems
Faker
Chaos
Rematch
Coded Cosmic Determination
The True King
Infectious Abomination
Destructive Abomination
One More
A Hacking Creator
Concern in Wattpad

A Near-Horrific Visit

3.6K 57 61
Von adamabyss12

It has been about...a week, since the Monsters are now on the surface. Of course, it took some time for human to get used to them, but in time, they began to accept them, although there are some doubts. And unfortunately, there is something else that is in the way. And that is the Anti-Monsters Division, and these people are preventing Monsters from coexisting with humans. And the excuse if that humans are superior to the monsters, which, in Sans' eyes, is the absolutely dumbest excuse you can think of. But he can't attack the AMD, because it will make the situation worse. So, he leaves them be, so that it will make monster coexistence easier. It may seem bad, but it is better than to attack it.

And Sans...he has been feeling strange ever since that incident with the Hate that he had encountered back on Mount Ebott a week ago. He always feels like there is something that is going to control him at any moment, and he feels like that he'll be having an urge to attack those that he cares about, such as Gaster and Papyrus, his own family. Because of this, Sans has remained constantly in control of himself, and knows that he cannot lose any sort of self-control, or he'll end up making this a very bad side to him. The HATE inside of him is struggling to control Sans, but Sans simply refuses to let it happen. He would look down at himself, as he always thinks that he is about to be taken over at any moment. And whenever he looks at himself in the mirror, he would often see that his bones will be black, and his teeth will be replaced by a wide red smile on his face. Not to mention the fact that his eye sockets will have one red eye and one purple eye, with the eye lights in a shape similar to that of a feline. Needless to say, it really does not help Sans one bit. But on the plus side, because he constantly has Papyrus and Gaster with him, he will maintain his sanity and pull through for their sake. And each day, he can feel the Hate slowly no longer being able to control him, and thus, he is becoming powerful in a unique way. His strength is increasing whenever he feels ounces of rage, and overall, he has a control over himself that no monster can have, even though in normal cases, any monster that has been injected with HATE, regardless of how much of HATE that they have obtained, they would not be able to control it as much. In fact, being infused with it, makes it much more easier for monsters to be controlled and influenced by it more easily. Of course, he did not tell Gaster or Papyrus of this, mainly because he does not want to worry them, and also because of the fact that he does not want Gaster's happy life being suddenly ruined.

And luckily, Sans began to feel more calm and relaxed in his happy life, as he is on the couch, inside of a house. This house, he and his family lives with Frisk, along with Asriel, Toriel, and Asgore. Alphys and Undyne are someplace else, but they do still meet each other. Undyne even got a job as a police officer, and was able to prove herself exceptional to that fact, and became perfect at taking down criminals.

Papyrus is trying to find a work at someplace, although Sans has got to make sure that he picks the right one so Papyrus does not end up causing some big mess on accident. And Gaster had been able to try and love his life to the fullest and make himself feel a bit more happier than ever before. And Sans feels a bit more happy. Although Undyne and the others will still question him in his new appearance, that being of the red eyes and slightly taller height. But Sans does claim that even he is not that sure of how this happened, and only Gaster seems to know about it. He may have lost memories of his time in the Void, but he did not lose all of his memories on everything else, and he does have some memory as to how Sans gained that much power.

Right now, Sans is resting on a couch, as he hears the sounds of the birds singing, and feels the sunshine constantly on his face, as Sans closed his eye sockets, feeling like he is able to rest on a grassy hill, even though that sort of this is far away from the house. Although he does rest there. As Sans was resting, a voice spoke out to Sans.

"Sans...can I talk to you for a moment? I want to ask you about something important."

Sans opened his left eye socket, and saw that it is Toriel, who is looking down at him.

His left eye light is glowing a red a little bit, as Sans spoke out.

"Okay then."

He than began to stand up, as he brought his feet to the floor, before he puts his hands inside of his pocket, as he than spoke out to Toriel.

"What is it that you need from me, Tori?"

Toriel smiled a little bit at Sans, as she than spoke out to him.

"Well, I just realized that, today is Asriel's birthday, today. And Muffet said she made the cake for me. But unfortunately for me, Papyrus is still outside looking for a job and Asgore is outside, working back at the school to finish some stuff, and Frisk is busy trying to manage monster and human relations. Since you aren't doing anything, can you go to Muffet's bakery in order to retrieve the cake for Asriel?"

Sans nodded, as he than spoke out to Toriel with a side smile.

"Hey, don't worry, Toriel. It will be a 'piece of cake,' for me. Besides, it is a 'sweet,' opportunity to help you kiddo."

This made Toriel smile and giggle a little bit at the puns that Sans has made involving the cake, as she spoke out.

"Well, I appreciate it, Sans."

Sans nodded, as he then teleported outside, and began to walk to where Muffet's bakery is, as Sans spoke out.

"Hopefully she does not put her spiders on the cake or use them as ingredients."

As Sans continue to walk to Muffet's bakery, Phantom Papyrus then appeared next to Sans, only viable to him, before he than spoke out.

"HUH! I NEVER THOUGHT THAT THE YOUNG PRINCE WOULD BE HAVING HIS BIRTHDAY. HOW OLD IS HE?"

Sans looks at Papyrus and spoke out to him, as even he looked just as confused as the Phantom Papyrus is.

"Do you mean by his physical age or his true age?"

Papyrus looks at Sans and spoke out.

"PHYSICALLY."

Sans looks down for a little bit, as he began to think of how old his might be physically, before he than spoke out to him.

"Even I don't know. I think he is-like, 13 or 14. Either way, he is gonna be a rather big kid soon."

Papyrus nodded, as he than spoke out.

"ALSO, YOI WENT PAST MUFFET'S."

This made Sans stop, as he than turns around and sees Muffet's shop behind him, as he spoke out.

"Ah, hell. Thanks, bro."

Sans turns around and went to the sho, and was able to meet Muffet. And she smiled and waved at him the moment that she saw him.

"Oh, good morning, Sans. Afufufufufu. What can I do for you?"

Sans looks at Muffet, as he than spoke out.

"Heya, Muffet. Toriel sent me, due to something about a...Cake?"

Muffet smiled wider, as she spoke out.

"Ahh, yes, that one, for the young Prince. I'll be right back~."

Muffet then went to a section of her shop, before she pulls out a box and placed it gently onto the counter, and Sans smiled, as he used his blue magic to pick the cake up, and luckily, did not drop it, as he held it. Sans paid for the cake, and spoke out.

"Thanks, Muffet, Toriel will be happy."

Muffet smiled, as she spoke out.

"You're welcome. And tell the young Prince I said happy birthday to him. How old is he going to be anyway?"

Sans looks at Muffet and spoke out.

"I don't know, maybe 13 or 14. But will try er way, he's gonna be growing up as a very good kid. See ya Muffet."

He than exited the shop, as he than walked back to the house, Sans smiled, as he than looks forward, before he than hears something.

"No...p-please stay back!"

This made Sans stop, as he spoke out.

"Papyrus?"

Phantom Papyrus appeared, as he spoke out.

"YES, BROTHER?"

Sans held the cake out to him, and spoke out.

"Mind taking this to the house? I need to see something."

Papyrus nodded, as he held the cake in his gloved hands, and flies as fast as he can, as to not drop it. Sans than goes to the direction of the voice filled with distress, as he than looks to see that a Rabbit-Girl is on the ground, tangled up by her pet's leash, as she looked afraid.

Sans looks to see someone standing above her, holding an axe.

"Oh, please! Don't hurt me!"

Thinking quickly, Sans summoned a wall of purple bones, and the axe hit the wall, as Sans used his blue magic to untie her, and the girl looks to see Sans, his hand outstretched, as his left eye glows purple. The rabbit-girl seems relieved, as she than spoke out loud.

"Oh, Stars! Thank you so much!"

She stood up and ran to him, as Sans spoke out.

"You're welcome. Hey, you best get home. I'll take care of it."

The Rabbit-Girl looks at Sans as she spoke out.

"Are you, going to be fine?"

Sans nodded his head, as he than spoke out.

"I will. I'm ready for it. Now leave fast."

The Rabbit-Girl nodded, as she than picks up her pet and ran away as fast as she could, while also hopping along the way. He turns around to the wall of bones that he has made, and raised his left hand to get ready for fire a Gaster Blaster at him. But he wants to see who it is that is attacking first. He waited, as the walls began to break, before they broke down. But when Sans saw the face of the person attacking, he was shocked at who he's seeing.

Sans was stunned, as he than spoke out to him.

"You're...me."

Sans was not prepared for this. He did not expect for another him to suddenly appear! So how did this one get here?! But this Sans has hole in the left side of his head, and carried an Axe, as well as possessing a red left eye. But Sans could tell that this is likely not determination at all. It seems to be blood, but from what. The other Sans did not smile as much, as he than spoke out.

"You had just denied me of my food. But yes, I am you, Sans, or should I say, Murder."

This made Sans, or rather, Murder flinch. Does this Sans know he likes the monsters of his time, The other Sans gripped his Axe in his hand, as he spoke out.

"You can call me, Horror, I was sent to get you from my boss, who wants you in his services."

But Murder stood back, as his left eye flared.

"What makes you think that I am gonna come along with you?"

Horror Sans smiled, as he spoke out.

"You don't have a choice. You come along, or I take you by force."

Murder smiled sinisterly, as he spoke out.

"How about send you back to him as a pile of monster dust?"

This made Horror smile, as he said to him.

"Well, you're funueral."

Horror charged forward, but Murder teleported to hm, and grabbed him by the hood, as he than teleported to an empty section of the city, before he teleported behind him and launched purple bones at him. Which Horror cut the bones with his axe. And than, both Murder and Horror began fighting each other.

Murder and Horror than looked at each other, as they both began to fight one another. Murder's left eye glows purple, while Horror's left eye's red. Murder than ran forward, as he than used his blue magic and sends him crashing into purple bones, which hurt him a lot. But Horror's a lot stronger than he looks. Horror charged forward, as he swung his Axe, and when that happened, a red slash similar to the ones that Chara had used appeared. Thankfully, Murder dodged it, as he than summoned some purple bones behind him, before he than charged at Horror, which made Horror confused, thinking that he is doing a full frontal attack, not aware of what Murder's actually about to do. Horror swung his Axe, and Murder dodged it. But when that happened, the Purple Bones shot in his direction, as Horror raised his axe to defend against the attack. But then, when that happened, Horror turns around, and he barely dodged, as a Trident nearly skewered him in the face. He looked and saw that Murder has summoned Asgore's Trident in order to attack against Horror. And needless to say, Horror is not getting Murder easily, as Murder than began to fight him with the Trident, before he than jumped backwards, and summoned Spears into the air. This made Horror's eye widened, his pupils shrunken, as he remembered someone that used such spears on him. Murder than commanded the Spears to rain down on top of Horror, and they all locked on to him, as Horror than began to run. The spears instantly fired, and they began to try and stab Horror, as Horror did all that he can to dodge the attack, and Horror had to even cut some of the spears in order to avoid getting hit by them. But then, all of a sudden, he is than frozen in place by Blue Magic, as he is than turned around while floating in the air, and before he can do anything, Murder, all of a sudden, teleported out of nowhere, and kicked Horror right in the face. At the same one, Murder summoned fireballs and they all hit Horror in the back, as Murder then rose bones out form below, and made Horror crash into them, causing even more pain than ever before.

"Knock it off!!"

But Horror than grabbed Murder by the leg, and slammed him into a wall, which made Murder hurt, and took out quite a bit of HP. Murder then teleported out of Horror's hand, as he than launched Purple Bones at Horror again, as Horror than swung his axe a few times, and slice the Bones into pieces. But Murder flipped it around by summoning his Gaster Blasters, and firing at the red slashes, and was able to avoid getting hit by them. Murder than fired the Gaster Blasters at Horror in order to kill him, but Horror moved out of the way. Another one of the Gaster Blasters appeared, and tried to fire at him, but he summoned blood-stained spike bones out from the ground and blocked the attack, as the bones did not crack from the continuous fire of the Gaster Blaster.

"You still have a chance to leave and to get out of this unscathed."

Horror looks at Murder and smirked.

"Sorry, Murder. But I cannot leave without bringing you to him."

He than swung his Axe, and the red slashes went through the blasts of magic, as the Blasters are sliced to bits, before he than swung his axe and sliced his chest, making it bleed. However, the Determination within Murder healed him, at the cost of the HP. Needless to say, Murder did not appreciate this, as Murder's eye flared, as he spoke out.

"Fine than, you choose to die."

Sans than widened his eyes, as he than summoned a trident, and did a purple slash, making Horror move out of the way, as he than ran forward, and slammed his axe into the Trident. While Horror may not be magically powerful, due to the fact that he does not have access to his Gaster Blasters, he does make up for this with his immense physical strength. And while Murder maybe strong, his physical strength is not at the same level as Horror, and in fact, is struggling to keep up with his immense strength. As that happened, a sudden surge happens. All of a sudden, a black tear of HATE comes out of his left eye, and as the trident began to crack, once it did, Murder quickly moved, as he dodged the attack from Horror's axe, and it made the ground crash. This stunned Murder, but before he can react to it, he is than nearly skewered by bloody spiky bones. He was able to thankfully dodge it, as he spoke out.

"He does not have as much magic, but he makes it up with his strength having gained an increase. Papyrus."

Murder spoke to his phantom brother, who than appeared, as Phantom Papyrus spoke out to him.

"YES, BROTHER?"

Sans glared, as his left eye is colored in what appears to be black flames with a purple outline in his left eye, as he than spoke out.

"Attack him while I think of a plan."

Phantom Papyrus nodded, as he than went above the air, and manifested a physical form, as he shouted out.

"LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE!!!"

He than fired sharp red bones at Murder, who looked up and spoke out.

"What?"

He than dodged the attacks and he than made bloody bones appear from the ground, as he attempts to stab Phantom Papyrus, before Phantom Papyrus flies up into the air, and he than launched his own head at Horror, who dodged the attack. But as that happened, a purple glow appeared from behind him, and he saw that Murder is here, and has 2 Blasters beside him, before speaking out.

Needless to say, Horror is not having the time of his life.

"See ya."

The Gaster Blasters fired, as Horror was than gone from the blast, as it seemingly vaporized him. And when the Blasters finished, Horror has vanished. Sans sighed, the black tears of HATE were beginning to go away, as he than spoke out.

"Well, that was good enough for me. Now to-."

"SANS?"

This made Murder stop, as he turned around to see Papyrus and Undyne, in a police suit, gaping at him in shock.

"Uh oh."

Later...

"Hahahaha...That was sick!!"

Undyne shouted, as she gave Sans a noogie.

"Who'd have thought that a lazy bones like you can fight?!"

Sans was not happy about this, as Papyrus than spoke out to Undyne.

"UNDYNE, BE SERIOUS!"

Sans than rubbed his head, as Papyrus spoke out to his brother.

"SANS, THE FACT THAT YOU CAN DO MAGIC IS SHOCKING TO ME TO SAY THE LEAST. BUT WHY WERE YOU ATTACKING THAT OTHER SKELETON?"

Sans than spoke back.

"Pap, that skeleton was up to no good. He tried to attack a rabbit lady with her pet bunny."

This made something click within Undyne, as she spoke out.

"Wait a second, do you mean the one in the green shirt and blue skirt? Because that was the same one that ran away from something, about a monster ready to use an axe on her, until you stepped in. She said you would take care of it."

Sans nodded, as he spoke out.

"Yep, that's me."

Papyrus than spoke out.

"WOWIE!! THAT WAS VERY NOBLE OF SOMEONE SUCH AS YOU, BROTHER! BUT I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME YOU WERE ABLE TO USE MAGIC!! THAT WOULD HAVE HELPED ME IN MY ROYAL GUARD TRAINING BEFORE!"

Sans than sweat dropped, as he than spoke out.

"Sorry, Pap. But the I didn't show it you because the ones I have could have seriously hurt the wrong person."

Papyrus smiled, a she than did a pose.

"IT'S OKAY, DEAR BROTHER, I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS FORGIVE YOU!"

Sans sighed, as he felt relived. But this relief was short lived, as Undyne than spoke out.

"Anyways, how did you even do all of that? You were somehow able to summon my spears, Asgore's Tridenr, and even launched fireballs, even though you skeletons can do bone attacks?"

Thankfully, Sans had prepared for this, as he than shrugged and spoke out.

"I'll be honest, even I don't know. I have no idea how I was able to do that! Guess it must have been uniquely to me?"

Undyne then has her finger done her chin, before an idea clicked her mind, as she spoke out.

"Well, in that case, how about I can teach some some stuff about that?"

This made Sans stunned, as he spoke out.

"Wait, what?"

Undyne than spoke out.

"You heard me! Since you can do the spears, I can help yon learn how to use them, and besides, I think you can be able to do it!"

Sans than spoke out.

"Well...er...that would be the case but, in case you didn't know, Asriel's birthday's today."

This made Undyne surprised, before she realizes what Sans meant.

"Oh, I forgot! I need to get ready for that. Tomorrow then!"

Undyne ran off, as Sans spoke out.

"Hey, Paps. Tell you what, I can show you how to use those dragons skull, the Gaster Blasters, in order to help you fight, as well as improve the power of your blue magic. Does that sound good?"

Papyrus smiled, aa he spoke out.

"OF COURSE I WOULD LOVE TO, BROTHER!!"

Sans nodded, as he spoke out.

"Okay, that's good. But be careful with those, because those Blasters are able to seriously hurt someone, and you do not want to accidentally put them in hospital. So only use it if you are in a tight spot that requires it."

Papyrus nodded, as Sans spoke out.

"Whelp, I better get back to Toriel. Probably wants me to help with that. You should probably get ready for Asriel's birthday, as well."

Papyrus nodded, as he than ran as fast as he can and got ready for his birthday. Sans sighed, as he than teleported outside and began to walk back to the house.

"Man, thar was close. I was almost busted there."

Phantom Papyrus than appeared, as he spoke out.

"WELL, AT LEAST YOU ARE ABLE TO SAVE THAT MONSTER FROM BEFORE, SANS!"

Sans than spoke out.

"Yeah, but that's not the point. I almost got caught with the fact that I had killed these 2, even you in the past, and if they found out, I won't know what I'll do. So I need to be careful next time."

Phantom Papyrus nodded, as he spoke out.

"VERY WELL, BROTHER, IF THAT IS WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN."

Sans nodded, as he than spoke out.

"And...Pap..."

Sans' tone is now regretful, as Phantom Papyrus looked at Sans, before he than spoke out.

"I want to say, I'm sorry, that I killed you back there. I...I got way to desperate."

Phantom Papyrus smiled, as he than spoke out.

"IT'S OKAY, BROTHER. I FORGIVE YOU, ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU ARE MAKING SHRE THE HUMAN NEVER DOES A GENOCIDE RUN AGAIN."

Sans smiled, as Phantom Papyrus left, before he goes back to the house.

???

In an unknown location, Horror Sans, who is shown to be alive, spoke out.

"I'm...I'm sorry, sir. Murder, he is way to strong for me."

This mysterious entity looks down at Horror with frustration in his eyes, as he spoke out.

"Be lucky that I am not in a fowl mood. That version of Dust is way stronger than expected. If that is the case, than I will need 'his' help."

Horror looks up at his superior, as he than spoke out.

"Tell 'him' to come here and meet me. For I have a new assignment for him, especially when it involves this version of Dust. I will need him."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

88.6K 3.8K 31
Aliza has created another reset only this time she isn't facing the horror house alone. He older sister has joined her, however her older sister does...
46.5K 1.3K 39
An Undertale fan gets reincarnated into the Alphatale Multiverse. Will they use the knowledge gathered from their first life to their advantage? Or w...
26.2K 560 102
I DO NOT OWN FORMER TIME TRIO, THIS IS A FANFIC! The owner of FTT is unknown but most likely Redrum. The human. It was all the human's fault. Everyth...
1.2K 76 57
Just a story about my undertale au fan character you can say my oc too whatever it would be a bit cringe and character gonna get really op in stor...