EK DUJE KE LIYE

By RitikaBisht

A Brand New KAVI story More

cs
part 1
part 2
part 6
part 7
part 3
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 4
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 5
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
part 92
part 93
part 94
part 95
part 96
part 97
part 98
part 99
part100
part 101
part 102
part 103
part 104
part 105
part 106
part 107
part 108
part 109
part 110
part111

part 39

388 29 2
By RitikaBisht

Kavin try hard to talk to her but it's not possible for him...as she go home with driver...his uncle send driver...strictly instruct her to come with driver and car.

Two week gone,

Purvi been very help full in last two week...the most amazing thing happen when kavin receive a letter for his promotion and with that he receive a level five clearness...he is very happy to get this clearness...now...he is start his finding in large areas...he had excess in upper level information as well.

All team is  happy to see him happy...he open his wife case file again and gather some other detail.

He nearly enter in duhsyant office but stop hearing that.

Dushyant talking with purvi...he hear her voice and stop...he turn back...But before he turns he hears his name and he stop.

Dushyant: purvi tum hain lagta hay kay yeh faisla theek hay.

Purvi: Dushyant, tum bhi toh yehi cahahtay thay...kyun main theek kay rahi hoon na...she pass him naughty smile.

Dushyant: haan, you are right...main cahahta toh yehi tha ...magar darta tha kay...

Purvi cut him short...kay kahin woh apnay aap ko kissi khatray main na daal lay...aur tum uss ko baccha na pao...am I right?...hhhmmm. She continue and said: he deserve it from long time ago...I don't know why your bosses just ignore this matter.

Dushyant: haan, you are right...in fact I deep down wanted this for him...anyway...waisay ek baat hay...main jaanta tha kay yeh kaam tum acchay say kar sakti ho...rather than me...then he stop...give her a naughty look and ask...waisay aapas ki baat hay...tum nay un say kaha kiya.

Purvi blush to think of that day when she talk to his baray papa...but just turn her face to other side...try hide her expression to him...but dushyant catch her expression instantly and grinned...

Dushyant: waisay agar tum batana nahi cahati toh it's ok. He tease her.

Purvi: tum jaantay toh ho Dushyant, phir mujh say kyun pooch rahay ho...after all you are the boss she try to avoid looking him.

Dushyant chuckle to see her and said: kiya hay kay kabhi kabhi...mooh say sunna accha lagta hay...

Purvi cut him short and said in serious : Dushyant, ab iss ko choro aur yeh batao kay aagay ka kiya plan hay...mera khayaal hay...ab humain aur late nahi hona...hum apni koshish tez karain...

Dushyant: you are right...I think this is a time we have to brief Kavin and take him with us...he is much settle now...we need him.

Purvi agree with him and said: ok, you try to talk him and explain...she about to go back...then remember some and turn again to his side and said: waisay , ek baat aur hay...tumhain kissi aur ko bhi explain karna hay...

Dushyant look her enquiringly...she smile and said: yehi kay how much you love her? She didn't stop after this and running outside...behind leaving Dushyant baffled...who just shock to hear and think that he hide this truth to everyone...how come she know?

Kavin leave the place when he see purvi to come out...he quickly go to his office...buried himself in chair and thinking what he hear just now?

He try to understand those incomplete talk but then he decides to wait and see when they open and tell him everything...by the time he decides to remain silence.

Purvi, been serious working with her plan...she start other case in other hand without knowing any one...yes, case bring together Ishyant...

she know ishita heart condition... knowing Dushyant condition as well...she make a plan to trap them.

Purvi pankaj,shreya and nikhil joining their heads...try to make a plan...they reject many plan...

Purvi  got an idea and she tell others...everyone like the idea and shake hand to full fill this...

Purvi and Ishita  sitting in hall having coffee...just doing normal chit chat...than purvi eyes catch Dushyant coming towards them...she start her plan.

Purvi: ishu, woh tumharay proposal ka kiya hua...

Ishita: proposal...she is confuse for purvi sudden question...other hand she catch that Dushyant hear that and stop...she hide her smile...make her face serious and said: haan, haan, wohi doctor sahaab wala...woh jo aunty bohat serious thi uss par toh...

Ishita: haan, maa ka toh bas nahi chal raha kay mujhay do din main...dhaka maar dain...

Purvi: magar woh accha proposal hay...mana karnay ka koi reason bhi toh nahi hay...tumharay pass...until...she purposely leave her sentence incomplete...

Kavin understand her intention...he just came out to talk something to Dushyant but looking him stand quietly and listen...he also stand near him...

Purvi talk and her little loud voice telling him clearly her intention...Kavin  know that ishyant and he feel that ishita is also have some soft corner for him...but why they both not accept this he don't know.

Ishita  not understands purvi smartness and answers her in normal way: haan, maa nay toh final warning day di hay...jawab maanga hay...samjh nahi aata kay kiya kahoon...she sip her coffee...look purvi..

Purvi try to open her more...
Shreya  also join them with her coffee mug...ready helping purvi..so, act her part and said: accha, woh hi doctor hay na...jo city hospital main kaam kartay hain...

Purvi: haan wohi, hum milay bhi toh thay na...she signal shreya...and she start again...haan, un say toh hum milay thay...hospital main...acchay hain mujhay toh pasand aay thay...kitnay sober, decent, and smart person hain...sunna hay kay abroad shift hona cha rahay hain...wow, ishita tumharay toh mazay hain.

Purvi: haan, tum ko dekhnay bhi toh aay thay...ab aunty kah rahi thi kay kal phir aay gain...jawab lainay...toh tum nay kiya socha...

Ishita: hain kal aay gain jawab lainay...par tum ko kaisay pata...she shock to hear this news.

Purvi: aunty ka phone aaya tha...mujh say kah rahi thi kay tum say pata karoon tum kiya cahati ho...

she sneak peak Dushyant side and join sentence...waisay agar tum kissi ko pasand karti ho toh abhi muaqa hay bata do...warna phir...she leave her sentence...

Ishitaa stand in deep thinking...repeating her sentence...warna phir kiya hoga...she walk other side...sinking in deep thought.

Dushyant turn back and go to his office...he even didn't notice to Kavin ...standing near him...he is in deep thinking...

Purvi see him turning and look kavib standing...she pass smile to him and turn to shreya side and show thumbs up. They both clap each other and start discussing next step.

After sometime,

Purvi go to Kavin office to serve him his favorite cutting chai...she place small glass in front of him and turn back...but his voice stop her on her step...

Kavin: tum kiya khel khel rahi ho...dushu kay saath...

Purvi: mian aur khel woh bhi Dushyant kay saath...nahi tum ko koi galat fahmi hui hay...main toh bas...un ko ehsaas dilana chahti hoon kay woh ek doosray ko cahahtay hain...then she quiet looking him standing near her.

she step back...he step forward...she move back...until she hit the wall...he stop just inch away...looking in her eyes...

jab main aagay barhta hoon toh tum peechay kyun jaati ho...Kavin ask her during set her some lose strand behind her ear...his finger touch tremble her...

Purvi stammered...wo..wo tum aisay aagay...wo main peechay...wo...

Kavin hide his smile and said: main sirf yeah kah raha tha kay...mujhay bhi apnay plan main shamil kar lo...

whaaat? Purvi scream and kavin step back...covering his ears with palm...ahista...kiya ho gaya hay...

Purvi realize her scream and mutter sorry...she promise him to discuss plan with him and left the office with excitement...

Whole office is empty everyone gone... purvi is late today...she stop driver to come and pick her...today, he want to go with Kavin...

she make a date plan for Dushyant and ishita...and want to discuss with him...

She enter in his office...he is still busy with files.

Purvi so much irritate to see him busy with files...kaisa insaan hay yeah...iss ko kaam kay elawa kuch yaad hi nahi rahta...purvi teri qismat hi phooti hay...kiss khadoos ko piyar karti hay...jissay tujh say ziyaada iss file main interest hay...itni khubsoorat larki khari hay...aur yeah hay kay...file main hi mooh ghussa kay beitha hay...last sentence she say a bit loud when she realize she quickly cover her mouth with palm...but it's too late...his hot glare enough her to burn...

She quickly said: sorry, Kavin wo tum ghar kab jao gay, mujhay bhi lift chaaiye...aur haan mujhay tum say important kaam tha...

Kavin  stand...close his file and put it back...then take slow step and come near her...stop inch away and said: chaltain hain...pehlay uss khubsoorat ladki ko toh dekh loon jo yahaan khari hay...his naughty talk snatch her senses...

Purvi amuse to see him talking in this mood...wide open eyes...parted lips...he chuckle to see her gesture...just close her parted lips...she flattered her eyes in disbelieving...

Kavin shake his head to see her...place hand for both side her...capture her in between...looking straight in her wide open eyes...clean and clear eyes...no cleverness...no smartness...just simple and innocent eyes...he see his reflection in those eyes...the eyes who not bear to his emotion and lower with shyness...

Kavin amaze to see her in this shyness...he always amuse to see her in this gesture...and really feel his inner feeling and his heart going towards her...even though he is bit concern and curious to know what is going between her and Dushyant...but at the moment...he let go everything just look her in detail...his finger lingered over her face...her cheeks and in the end he touch her tremble and parted lips...she shrugged under his soft and gentle touch.

Purvi shock to see him...pouring care and love on her...she feel his finger tips on her skin...thoroughly...her body shiver under his soft touch...she can't understand his feeling...she look his eyes...and reading expression their ...she is confuse to see him... 

She want to tell him that how much she love him...she allow no one to touch her...she safe herself only for him...she never been kiss...she never been involve in relationship with anyone...she is in love with him madly but want him to love confess first...she want her first kiss memorable...for that this is not a good time...she know her own desire and wish...and looking in his eyes...she knowing him as well but she want him to confess first...

Purvi just compose her and said: kiya hay kay iss khubsorat ladki ko dekhnay kay toh aap ko bohat mauqay milain gay...magar iss waqt to muaqa kissi aur ko dekhnay ka hay... samjhe aap

Kavin scold him in mind...and compose him quickly and said: hhhmmm yeh toh hay...toh bolo kiya baat hay.

Purvi start in excitement and said: Kavin, main  nay ek plan banaya hay...but kavin cut her short said: Miss purvi aur plan...leave on me I make better plan...

Purvi: mr.khanna ..yeh jurm ka maamla nahi,...dil ka maamla hay...yahni romance ka maamla...aur romance may tumharay number thooray come aatay hain...

Purvi show him thumbs and finger to explain him thooray number.

Kavin remind his wife roshini who say same thing in long time ago...now, purvi say same...he quiet for some time...

Purvi think maybe he get angry to hear this comment...

she quickly hold her ear lobes and say: sorry, sorry, sorry, please maaf kar do... Kavin look her holding ear lobes and keep saying sorry and grinned.

Kavin: oh god purvi, you and your nautanki...leave it and tell me your plan.

Purvi tell him...her complete plan...with some changes and addition things...kavin accept it and finalize everything.

Now, time to go home...they both talking during the way parking...then way to home...he drop her at her place and go his...they both excited to work on their plans tomorrow."

Dekhte hai humare kavi ka kya plan hai ishyant ko mil walne m

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 494 11
kbhi ifetaaq se apne past ke saame aaye ho kya kbhi past ka samna krna itna mushkil ho ta hai kya aaye sunte yeh khaani .............
58.1K 4.3K 70
kavi/karvi story Cover credit to @khush444
8.7K 448 11
A fanfiction on kavi and ishyant
39.4K 1.8K 28
It is fanfiction story.. you can called it mysterious love adventurous story. I. am asure that you will like it most it's for cid fanclub those who l...