EK DUJE KE LIYE

By RitikaBisht

A Brand New KAVI story More

cs
part 1
part 2
part 6
part 7
part 3
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 4
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 5
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
part 92
part 93
part 94
part 95
part 96
part 97
part 98
part 99
part100
part 101
part 102
part 103
part 104
part 105
part 106
part 107
part 108
part 109
part 110
part111

part 38

423 26 4
By RitikaBisht

Next day start as same as always...but change equation between purvi and kavin...they both stolen glance...passing each other smile and talk polite with each other...discussing friendly during case...

Kavin give importance her decision and carefully listen her finding... this thing almost given pankaj and nikhil heart attack.
They both not understand, suddenly what happen between them?

Breaue atmosphere is very calm and peaceful in these days...because source of warmth and aag is quiet cool...so, everyone enjoy these moment but

Pankaj always try to tease purvi...he try to pull her leg many time to tell him the secret but purvi always manage to slip on his grip.

One day, CID trace a call and ready to act on this...person lives in danger and they have to go there quickly...they all rush to go out...soon they reach the place...they split and go inside...

Kavin is the first one to reach the culprit...one person tied on the chair...other standing around him...leader starts torturing him...

Kavib call him aloud...telling him to throw his gun...that man about to throw his gun...

when he see purvi...appear behind the boxes...leader straight his gun to shoot her...purvi also see him...she freeze on her place...

Kavin push her by holding her shoulder...they both fall on ground...kavin safe her placing his hand under her waist...but he can't stop himself fall on her...

Purvi back hit on ground but safe because of his hand... kavin just top of her...they both are very near to each other...both breathing dissolve in each others.....

Purvi breathing chest press under his well tone muscles... Kavin feel her soft chest against his hard body... after a long time she is in his arms...her heart beat feel inside him...they both lost in their eyes...

Kavin hard body press her badly...she is not ready for this... this situation make her weak...but they both forget around just remember that they see each other ...they feel each other...fix eyes on each other face...they lay a while

Then one fire comes near them and they both snap...he rollover...quickly sit up and hide her behind him...he start shooting and soon CID catch culprit...the culprit tell CID a famous business man name who involve in this...

They go to catch that business man...searching his warehouse...they found some drugs packets...symbols S on it...

Kavin ask him...about sikander but he deny and hold purvi on his gun point...

CID take positions and gather around his...he step back with hold tight around purvi neck...she feel pain and try protest but his hold is tight...he step backing and te stepping forward...he see safe gap and push purvi on front...

Purvi about fall on floor but Kavin arms hold her ...he hold her prevent to fall on floor...she steady herself on her feet.....

Kavin feel her grip on floor and quickly move towards the culprit.

Pankaj catch all those goons...

Kavin holding gun on this business man...asking...where is sikander? He deny everything...

Dushyant stop Kavin to fire but suddenly fire came and that business man died...

CID  see laser ray target on Kavin  head...

Dushyant quickly push him...kavinn safe for his target and shooter quickly run away.

Team  back at the office...they all settle in office...discussing case...then intercom buzz and guard tell them that comm. Sir comes to meet them...they all attention and get ready to meet him...comm sir comes and after greeting he said

Comm.sir want to talk to ishyant...he headed to  office and both  follow him inside.

It's been one hour gone...they see through glasses...comm sir and their boss talking very seriously..

Purvi is a bit upset...she is biting her nail...she stand than sit than stand again...she is in deep thinking...shree ask her what happen but she just quiet...say nothing...at last she can't bear...she stand and go to Dushyant office...she stand outside for while take a deep breath...then rush to go inside...rest of team try to stop her but she is quick.

Kavant  discussing serious matter with comm. Sir...they want to tell him their another plan...his business man contacts...cid need to dig that and for that they need permission...

Kavin  ask for level five clearness...but comm. Sir refuses to give him...

Kavin is getting angry and asking why? He said because he easily lost his temper...until he controls his anger they don't want to give him clearness...

Kavin is irritated by this decision but before he acts some...suddenly the door open

Purvi enter in great anger...

Purvi  even not look at kavant ...she fix her gaze to comm. Sir...said: I want to talk to you, sir...she stop and continue....NOW...something strange in her behavior...comm sir look her and ignore...said: we talk later...I am busy right now...

Purvi said: I said NOW,SIR...it's a really confusing situation at least for arjun who never thinks that purvi talk with comm. Sir in this way...

Dushyant understand he stand and said: sir, I think we nearly finish...you talk with her...we are waiting outside...comm sir just nodded...Both  turn to go out...before leaving room.

Kavin  turn to see purvi...she still fix her gaze on comm. Sir...she didn't give any response to them...just standing quiet fixing her eyes on comm. Sir...

Kavin  confuse but go out...

Both comes and sit on hall...than Dushyant receive call...he go out to take his call...

Kavin feel uncomfortable...why purvi comes inside? What she want to talk to him?

Purvi attitude is strange for him...he never expects this kind of behavior from her...

Suddenly he remembers something and he call pankaj ...

Kavin : pankaj ,  Dushyant kay office ka CCTV camera...on karo

Pankaj  said: OK, sir and on that camera...
he see purvi talk with comm. Sir in angry way...comm sir sitting on Dushyant chair...he also angry...but CID amaze  to see purvi anger...they never see her in great anger...they try to understand what they are talking but in vain...

They see her arguing in anger than she say something in anger...after that she sit and start crying with hide her face with her palms...they see stunned the comm. Sir reaction...when she scream and starts crying he leave his chair and stands in a hurry...he shake his head in unbelievable...for a while stand on his feet try to understand...then he walk towards to her...

Purvi still crying hiding her face...she is sitting on chair...comm sir come near her...drag other chair...sit near her...try to remove her hands...see her hiccups...he take glass of water(which already place on table) make her drink some water...pat her back...then he take out his handkerchief...wipe her tears...than he politely ask something with her...she look his side and just nodded with lower gaze...he said some...she nodded negatively...he take deep breath and stand...then ask some other thing...she give short answer...he again come near her sit and ask...

Purvi nodded no but blush hard...he just smile to see her blushing...cup her face...peak her forehead...say something to her and stand...

They all see how purvi become happy...she also stand said something to him...comm sir just nodded positively ...she is really happy she go to his side and hug him...comm sir smile and caressing her hair saying something.

Team shock to see all this...but didn't understand what happened between them?

Kavin:  pankaj, do one thing, send this footage for speak therapy ...do it quick...

iss ki koi zaroorat nahi hay...voice comes door side...they see dushyant standing there.

Dushyant : leave it...we don't need this...but dushyant, I want to know...what she is discussing with comm. Sir ...kavin try to say something but dushyant stop him...said: she is not talking with comm. Sir...he stop and continue...she talking with her uncle.

What? Others shock but kavinn remember comm. Sir Relation with purvi's father .oh, I know...yeah, how I can forget...he just mumble.

Pankaj : sir, they are coming...they all active and stand on their places...

comm sir said to purvi: tum ko pata hay kay main tumhari aankhon main aanso nahi dekh sakta hoon...aur iss ka tum nay faida uthaya hay...she just pass him smile.

Comm sir is ready to go and all rescort him till exit...they return and nikhil n company gather around her asking what happen? What she discussing with him?

She just tell them random story...but kavin focus on her eyes...which clearly show that she succeed in her mission...her eyes twinkling...smiling with her...her face glowing showing her inner feeling...she feel relax but he is not.

Aisa manga purvi n comm.sir se jaane k liye wait..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 2.6K 70
A NWE KAVI STORY
11K 538 12
A new Kavi story
37.8K 1.9K 38
a new Kavi story
41.7K 1.8K 29
It is fanfiction story.. you can called it mysterious love adventurous story. I. am asure that you will like it most it's for cid fanclub those who l...