Our year | Eddie Munson

By avengerwzrs

Aura, after losing her parents she moves to Hawkins to live with her uncle Hopper. Thinking she can continue... More

Guess who's back..
π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
π• π•Ÿπ•– π•€π• π•Ÿπ•˜
π•₯π•™π•šπ•€ π•šπ•€ π•žπ•ͺ π•ͺ𝕖𝕒𝕣
π•ͺ𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 π•Ÿπ• π•₯ 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•š π•₯π•™π• π•¦π•˜π•™π•₯ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦'𝕕 𝕓𝕖 π•π•šπ•œπ•–
𝕑𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝 π•“π•π•šπ•€π•€, 𝕛𝕦𝕀π•₯ π•žπ• π•žπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕀 𝕒𝕨𝕒π•ͺ
π•’π•ž π•š π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π••π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•π•šπ•₯π•₯𝕝𝕖 𝕀𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖π•₯ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ?
π•§π•–π•”π•Ÿπ•’'𝕀 𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕀𝕖
π•€π• π•žπ•–π• π•Ÿπ•–'𝕀 π•—π•’π•π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•—π•£π•–π•’π•œ
π•–π•Ÿπ••π•π•–π•€π•€ 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
π•šπ•— π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕖π•₯ π•˜π• , 𝕛𝕦𝕀π•₯ π•€π•¦π•£π•£π•–π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£
π•ͺ𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, 𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕒 𝕙𝕠𝕑𝕑𝕖𝕣
π••π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ 𝕀𝕒π•ͺ 𝕀 π••π•šπ••π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•¨π•’π•£π•Ÿ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦
π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π• π•”π• π•¦π•Ÿπ•₯π••π• π•¨π•Ÿ

π•–π•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•–

1.4K 47 40
By avengerwzrs

Right after the battle, once Dustin and Eddie end up in the real world they head over to the trailer they stole earlier. Dustin opens the door as Eddie steps inside, he let's his whole body fall down to his knees. Dustin steps inside taking a seat opposite where Eddie was sitting.

"Ed.."

Dustin's broken voice tries to talk to Eddie but he's zoned out, he ran out of tears at his point, he was just broken. He curls up into a ball, bringing his knees to his chest and wraps his arms around his legs holding them as he rocks back and forth slowly. Dustin throws his head down fidgeting with his fingers as they wait for everyone else to come back, half an hour in Steve, Nancy and Robin run into the van closing the door behind them with big smiles on their faces.

"Guys we did it!!"

Steve shouts as Robin and Nancy hug each other before pulling apart.

"I can't believe we did-"

Steve stops talking once he notices a member within their group was missing.

"Where's Aura?"

He asks looking around. Robin looks down at Eddie rocking back and forth, she slowly walks to him and kneels down in front of him while Dustin shakes his head to Steve and Nancy, that was their sign she didn't make it. Robin places her hands on Eddies arms.

"Hey.. hey Ed we are here.."

He wouldn't look at anyone, it's like his body was here but his mind was somewhere else. Robin falls back on her bottom throwing her hands to her head in shock.

"This- this can't be, what happened?"

She asks tearing up. Steve walks over sitting next to Dustin.

"The bats.."

Dustin broke down to tears again shaking his head.

"They attacked her, she sacrificed herself for us.."

Steve wraps his arm around Dustin comforting him as he manages to tear up himself, Dustin leans into Steve's chest bawling his eyes out. He couldn't get the image of her dead body out of his mind, it for sure was trauma he was going to live with, same goes for Eddie. Nancy puts her hand to her mouth in shock as she shakes her head.

"God.. what are we going to tell Hopper.."

They all take a moment to sit in silence, honouring Aura at this time, before they head back. Eventually they found out Max was actually in coma, that Vecna had got to her and they weren't even sure if she would ever wake up. Eddie would stay with Dustin because his trailer got destroyed, in time Eddie also got his name cleared, they knew he didn't kill Chrissy.

Hopper took it rough after finding out what happened to Aura, Dustin had to go over there and explain to him everything that went down, Eddie on the other hand didn't leave the house for a whole week. It took him just over a week to pick himself up and force himself to go back to school, he needed to carry on. He promised Aura he was going to graduate for her and as hard as it was to move on, he had to do it, for her.

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

5 MONTHS LATER

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

"You going to be okay?"

Steve asks sitting in the drivers seat as he looks at Eddie sitting at the back of the car through the mirror. Robin sitting besides Steve she turns to look back at Eddie.

"If you need us-"

Eddie shakes his head.

"Thank you but I just need a moment alone with her"

He states before grabbing the sunflowers from besides him as he gets out of the car closing the door behind him. He had found out from Hopper that one of her favourite flowers was sunflowers so he would place sunflowers next to her headstone every month. He would visit her at the end of every week keeping her up to date with his weekly life. Although Aura's body was left behind in the upside down, Hopper didn't even get to say goodbye so he made her a headstone as a remembrance. Eddie sits down on the ground with his legs crossed in front of the headstone as he sets the flowers next to it.

"Hey there pretty girl.. I got you these again.."

He smiles to himself before tracing his fingertips along the headstone before placing his hands on his lap.

"So I uh- I graduated yesterday.. god you should of been there with me"

His voice breaking slightly as tears start rolling down his cheeks.

"I miss you baby, I miss your beautiful bright eyes and your contagious smile.."

He wipes his tears away with his hand.

"I wrote a song for you and me and the band played it a couple nights ago. The crowd loved it"

He lets out a broken laugh.

"I know you heard it, you were there in spirit, I felt you"

From behind him he heard footsteps coming closer to him, he slowly turns his head around to see Hopper standing there. Eddie quickly stands up and turns to face him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were visiting today.."

Eddie says trying to fix his posture and hold back anymore tears that were fighting to come out.

"No I uh- I heard you were here and I bought you something"

Eddie looks confused as Hopper brings out a piece of paper from behind his pocket handing it over to Eddie. He takes the piece of paper.

"if she was here right now she would throw a fit that I went through her diary, but I ripped out the page that was well- about you.. and I thought it would bring some sort of closure knowing how she felt about you.. I kind of stopped reading when she mentions the sex part with you, which is very sickening in fact. You two were very sick."

Eddie looks at him a little embarrassed but nods.

"I really appreciate that. Oh and sorry you had to read that..."

Hopper slowly nods placing his hands in his pockets.

"I can see you loved her, thank you for that.. she always had this fantasy of falling in love with the right person and I think she found that in you"

Eddie smiles at his comment as Hopper puts a hand on his shoulder giving him a warm smile back.

"I need to go anyway so you can spend some time here.."

Eddie says softly before Hopper nods. He walks back to the car and gets in. Robin looks back at him.

"Everything okay?"

She asks him as he nods.

Robin gives him a sympathetic look before nodding as she turns to Steve. He nods as he begins driving. Eddie slowly unfolds the piece of paper he was holding and read what the paper said.

Dear diary,

I never thought I would be writing about Eddie freakin Munson but here I fucking am. I just got back from a house party, and guess who was there once again? Yes, Eddie. We had sex for the second time. First time was at his trailer and we were both high as fuck, from the bottom of my heart I really thought it was just a one night stand, so tell me why we had sex again? But in a bathroom. What the hell is wrong with me? Am I just addicted to this guy's sex or am I genuinely liking him? Guys like him really use to boil my blood, from my own experience they were just an arrogant piece of shits. But Eddie isn't like that at all. From the moment we met in the forest for the first time, he could tell I was on edge and tried to make me laugh, which he succeeded by the way. It's just the feeling I get around him you know? He feels like home.. am I fucking insane. I think I'm going insane diary. I barely know this guy and the way he has me feeling towards him is.. I don't know what the word is.. I think he's a good guy and well I might give it a chance, you know get to know him? What's the worst that can happen? I've got my heart broken so many times, I just want to love someone diary, I want true love. And if it's going to be with Eddie then well fuck it, who knows he might surprise me and end up being a hopeless romantic..  

Eddie folds up the letter and holds it close to his chest closing his eyes. He knew Aura loved him but the fact he had a paper in front of him with her own handwriting and wrote about him? He was going to cherish and keep this paper for the rest of his life. It was the only thing he had left of hers. He was so greatful.

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

TIME JUMP + A SURPRISE

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

A couple of weeks later. Hawkins fell once again but El won and saved the town, banishing the upside down and Vecna for good. No more Vecna, no more upside down and no more El. This battle was too powerful, it meant for El to sacrifice herself to get rid of Vecna forever. The loss of El struck everyone and hurt them deeply, especially Mike and Hopper.

Hopper is sitting on the chair in front of the table staring at the plate of ego waffles, he feels a soft hand snaking up to his shoulder caressing it softly, he sniffs as he turns his head around, Aura giving him a soft smile. She slowly walks around him and sits on the free chair next to him.

"I'm going to miss her too.."

Aura says softly. Aura played a big part in this last battle. Rewind it back to when Vecna and El were face to face. Aura came through and helped Vecna escape from El when she was about to destroy him once again. Vecna had resurrected Aura from the upside down, bringing her back to life also gave her powers and he was manipulating her mind to use her body as a puppet to fight alongside with him.

This didn't last long when El knew exactly how to beat Vecna and to sacrifice herself. Surprisingly this didn't effect Aura, everyone would of thought maybe Aura would go down with Vecna because she was linked to him but El found a way to save her and reverse whatever hold he had on her, she saved Aura's life, Aura had her life back.

However it wasn't so easy for Aura, her mind was 5 months back, from that night she died. She didn't remember the battle and everything she did for Vecna. The moment El destroyed the whole existence of the upside down, it took out the darkness in her taking all the dark memories with it.

When everyone found out Aura was Vecna's puppet they all went crazy, especially Eddie. He wanted to see her so bad but he didn't get a chance too, he was hoping when this was all over, somehow she would come back to him. But he didn't have high hopes he knew the possibilities of her dying again, no one knew her fate and what was going to happen to her once all this was over. Hopper takes Aura's hand giving her a soft smile.

"Are you ready to see Eddie yet? You know he doesn't know you came back, no one does.."

Aura takes a deep breath squeezing Hopper's hand.

"Where is he currently staying?"

"Dustin's house, I can give you the address if you want.. but are you sure you're ready? Maybe seeing him will bring all the trauma back.."

Aura shakes her head.

"Or maybe seeing him will remind me how much love I had for him before I died, I need to see him"

Hopper nods agreeing with her. After a while Aura get's ready, throwing her hair into a ponytail and wears a yellow sundress with sunflower prints all over them, with small black boots. She looks in the mirror and traces her hand to her necklace, Eddie's necklace with his special pick on it, she smiles to herself before making her way to Dustin's house.

She walks up the steps once she arrives and stands in front of the door taking a few deep breaths, this was nerve-wracking for her. She literally rose from the dead and was facing the love of her life again. She was excited yet so nervous.

"You can do this Aura.."

She mumbles to herself before ringing the doorbell, the door slowly opens after a few seconds.

"I told you mom I will eat it lat-"

Dustin's words get cut off as his jaw practically falls to the ground seeing Aura standing in front of him it's like he seen a ghost, she tilts her head to the side observing him.

"Your hair is longer..."

She says teasingly.

"AURA?!! AURA!!"

He screams running into her arms snaking his arms around her waist hugging her so tightly. She slowly wraps her arms around him hugging him back lovingly.

"Hey kiddo.."

Dustin pulls away from her arms tears flooding his eyes, she slowly grips his cheeks.

"Hey! I bet you cried me a freakin river when I died, we don't need this.."

He softly laughs.

"These are happy tears I promise, we didn't think you would make it out alive.. I mean we didn't even get to see you through out the whole battle.. so when.."

He takes a shaky breath.

"When El destroyed Vecna and the upside-down we thought you went down with her"

She pulls her hands away from his face nodding.

"I don't know how I'm alive but from what I know, El saved me. I know she did everything in her power to make sure I didn't get dragged down with her.."

Dustin nods slowly wiping away the tears that escaped from his eyes.

"Eddie, god Eddie is going to be thrilled to see you!"

Aura smiles.

"Where is he?"

"In the shower I think.. come in!"

Aura walks in as she hears that familiar voice coming from downstairs.

"Dustin did you scream or something I thought I heard you-"

He stops at the bottom of the stairs looking right at Aura, the moment their eyes locked was when his heart sank to his stomach. He wasn't sure if this was a dream or if he was actually awake. Aura scans his wet hair, and his black shirt with black joggers. He hasn't changed at all, everything about him looked the same.

"I think my medication is making me see things Dustin, I can see Aura and it's not even funny I'm going to lose it.."

Since Aura passed he was on some sort of anti-depressant pills. It was helping him get through life. Aura gave him a soft smile as she walks slowly towards him.

"Ed, I'm here.. you're not dreaming"

He begins tearing up still frozen, not moving a single muscle.

"Yep- I've officially lost the plot.."

He mutters to himself. Aura now stood in front of him as her soft hands slowly reaches to grab his face, he gasps at the feeling of her warm hands against his cheeks. He slowly raises his hands on top of hers looking into her eyes.

"Aura.."

She begins tearing up nodding.

"It's me.. I'm here.."

She whispers against his lips. Eddie threw his hands around her waist picking her up and spinning her around making her giggle.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, I CAN'T-"

He puts her down, with his arms still around her waist, and her arms rests around his neck he looks deeply into her eyes.

"You're really here.. you're alive.. and you're not going to leave me ever again right?!"

Aura lets out a soft chuckle as she nods.

"I'm here.. and I'm not going anywhere"

He lets out a sigh in relief and pulls her in, bringing one hand up to cup her cheek as he kisses her deeply, she kisses him back softly humming into his lips. Dustin presses his lips together awkwardly before nodding.

"Right well, I'll just go and let you two catch up.. on that.."

He states with an annoyed tone in his voice before disappearing. They both break from the kiss as Eddie's eyes trace down to his necklace, his fingers tracing along the pick.

"It's still on you.."

Aura smiles nodding.

"It never left, even in my villain era I still had a piece of you with me, Munson"

Eddie raises his eyebrow in confusion.

"How romantic!"

He says almost sarcastically making them both chuckle. Aura slides her hands resting them on his chest.

"Oh! Tell me Ed, did you graduate?"

He smiles nodding proudly.

"I did, I did it for you Aura.."

She smiles so proud of him.

"Oh and.."

He slowly turns his wrist around showing her the tattoo he got, her name written in black and white on his wrist. She gasps shocked as she grabs his hand.

"No fucking way! I can't believe you tattooed my name on your skin!"

His smile drops.

"You don't like it?"

Aura slowly looks up at him.

"No it's just.. they say it's bad luck to get someone's name written on you... you know you break up or some shit.."

Eddie scoffs.

"Sweetheart you were already dead when I got this done, I think that's the baddest luck I'll ever get"

He tries to make a joke out of his trauma as they both just laugh. They were both equally fucked up in the head, and they were going to need a hell a lot of therapy in the near future before they start their life together. He pulls her into a tight hug never wanting to let her go. He wanted to make up for lost time, now having her right there in front of him there were a dozen things he wanted to say and do with her, but of course all will happen, in the right time. He brings his hands up and cups her face once again looking deeply into her eyes.

"I swear I'm going to love you so hard until we are old and grey and eventually die from natural causes and even then I will continue loving you in the afterlife, I'm never going to stop loving you Aura Hopper."

She smiles leaning into his touch as she closes her eyes.

"Neither will I, Eddie Munson"

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

Y'all think I was going to make another depressing book? Y'all thought wrong. At first I was actually going to keep Aura dead but the duffer brothers already ripped my heart out and I didn't want to do the same to y'all lmao.

Also I'm sorry for killing of El, it makes sense though. I genuinely think she will die in season 5 because she started all this and she will end it, I hope she doesn't though cause I love her. But anyway rip El in this book ❤️

Anyway I hope y'all enjoyed this book!
Thanks for reading, I appreciate all the support.
#86baby ♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 77 7
Part Two to And She Was. They survived the upside down. But Eddie was still a wanted man. After leaving their life in Hawkins, it was time for Eddie...
828K 23.1K 80
(Y/N) just moved into Hawkins for her senior year of high school and already she's being shown the ropes. After running into Eddie "The Freak" Munson...
8.8K 553 27
(Y/n) Lipton a senior in high school moves to Hawkins for her last year due to her severe Asthma. Her doctor said some fresh air away from the city w...
98.1K 2.2K 56
TW: Seggsy time, strong language, drug use, alcohol mention, and graphic detail Brand new to Hawkins and brand new to all the "curses" in Hawkins. Y...