Zero to Hero

By TheBrokenFiend

This is a reboot of UA: Villain Rehabitation. The origins of the character are pretty much the same plot with... More

Origins
Chapter 1: A villain in the hero course
Chapter 2: Ground Beta
Chapter 3: Sports festival
Chapter 4: Akashi vs Izuku
Chapter 5: Life change
Chapter 6: Forgiveness
Chapter 7: Responsibility
Chapter 8: Astral X
Act 2 cast
Chapter 9: The league of villains
Chapter 10: Spinner
Chapter 11: A ghost of the past
Chapter 12: Himiko Toga
Chapter 13: Party and death
Chapter 14: All For One
Chapter 15: Recovery
Act 3 cast
Chapter 16: Tartarus
Chapter 17: Competitive Festival
Chapter 18: Demon Buff
Chapter 19: Face to Face
Chapter 20: The Shapeshifter
Chapter 21: The last stand
Chapter 22: Epilogue

Act 1 cast

302 7 2
By TheBrokenFiend

Main Characters

Akashi Horose

A villain who was in jail in 5 years and he was given a chance to change his life in UA high school and train to become a hero. He is the protagonist of the story.

Quirk: Demon Strength

He uses energy to enhance his body. After 65% sparks of electricity appear around his body as a form of energy.

(After the idea of rebooting the series, i rebooted the characters visuals too. They aren't that much different but now the character is more focused on martial arts instead of the demon power he had on the original story. I hope you like the art.)

Izuku Midoriya

The strongest student in class 2-A, according to Akashi. He is the first person Akashi feels comfortable with.

Quirk: One for all

Supporting Characters

Eijiro Kirishima

After Midoriya, he is the second person to give a chance to Akashi. He respects him because he wants to achieves his goals no matter the method.

Quirk: Hardening

Mina Ashido

A girl who is related to Akashi's backstory. Akashi doesn't like her because he thinks she is the cause of Akashi's start of destruction. Ashido doesn't even realises what events had happened that are related to Akashi.

Quirk: Acid

Shota Aizawa AKA Eraserhead

Akashi's homeroom teacher and mentor. He tried to guide Akashi in every way that is necessary and he helps him whenever is necessary.

Quirk: erasure

Katsuki Bakugo

Izuku's and Kirishima's friend. He is the first to give Akashi a hard time in combat due to his combat sense. According to Akashi, he is the second strongest after Izuku.

Quirk: Explosion

This is the base cast on the story. Enjoy the first Act.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 171 23
Izuku midoriya a 14yr old teen who. Lives 2 lifes one in the night and one in the day. I night he is the No. 1 vigilante, blackout . He's been up and...
363K 9.6K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...
3.6K 42 9
What if their was a boy who hid he had a quirk? What if All Might discovers he has a quirk? What if he goes to UA and surprises everyone? I own nothi...
13.3K 404 18
Inmate 0001 has been in prison for a long time. His name is Izuku Midoriya, he did a terrible crime years ago he has already served almost triple the...