F L A M E S -- Dabi!Reader X...

By NOTLilyS

❝Don't you wonder what it would be like? A life with meaning, with purpose?❞ -Y/n L/n ❝It's crazy what you'd... More

☩ Character ☩
☩ Love Interests ☩
☩ Chapter One ☩
☩ Chapter Two ☩
☩ Chapter Three ☩
☩ Chapter Four ☩
☩ Chapter Five ☩
☩ Chapter Six ☩
☩ Chapter Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Ten ☩
☩ Chapter Eleven ☩
☩ Chapter Twelve ☩
☩ Chapter Thirteen ☩
☩ Chapter Fourteen ☩
☩ Chapter Fifteen ☩
☩ Chapter Sixteen ☩
☩ Chapter Seventeen ☩
☩ Chapter Eighteen ☩
☩ Chapter Nineteen ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty One ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty One ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Forty ☩
☩ Chapter Forty One ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Fifty ☩

☩ Chapter Twenty Six ☩

5.2K 267 29
By NOTLilyS

3rd Person POV:

A younger Taiju was walking about the city. However, when he walked past a park, he heard a lot of noise and decided to see what was going on.

...Only to see a younger Y/n sitting on top of a stack of unconscious people.

They had black hair, which had been dyed only a couple months prior. Their face was scarred and purple; causing Taiju to let out a small squeak of surprise.

From Y/n's expression, it looked as if beating up people was something so normal for them to do.

Hearing Taiju's squeak of surprise, Y/n instantly looked over in Taiju's direction; staring him straight in the eyes.

"Who the hell are you?" The younger Y/n asked bluntly through narrowed and violent eyes.

Taiju looked at them with wide eyes, "T-Taiju! I'm Taiju Shiba!!" He slightly stammered.

Y/n looked at him blankly, their expression cold as their eyes analysed the male, "Shiba...Isn't that the name of Mitsuya's friend? Maybe he's his brother or something..."

Taiju stared at Y/n, his gaze just as unwavering as theirs, "Ethereal...They look ethereal; like a God..." He looked at them in awe, "What's your name?" He curiously asked.

"I'm Y/n L/n." Y/n tilted their head, before hopping off the unconscious bodies, "I hope to meet you again in the future." They politely spoke as if it were something they recited, before walking off.

Let's just say, after this encounter, the younger Taiju had been stalking Y/n ever since...

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Y/n's present self was now carrying Takemichi on their back, making sure to hold the male carefully.

"Hm...?" Takemichi murmured as he finally regained consciousness.

"You awake?" Hakkai grunted, looking over at Takemichi.

Takemichi tilted his head, "Huh?" He looked awfully confused.

"Takemichi-kun!" Hina exclaimed when she realised he finally had awoken, "Thank god! I was so worried!!" She whispered with tears built in her eyes.

"Hina..." Takemichi looked over at his girlfriend; a guilty expression on his face for making her worry so much. He then remembered how he got his ass kicked by Taiju.

"Sorry, Hakkai..." Takemichi had a defeated expression, "It's my fault you're leaving Toman..." He muttered.

"It's not your fault. I decided to leave a while ago." Hakkai hummed, glancing at Y/n a little as they stared at him with slightly surprise.

Y/n's eyes narrowed, "Liar."

"Anyways, thanks for sticking up for Yuzuha." Hakkai swiftly changed the subject.

Y/n grinned a little, "Yeah, I bet you didn't expect Hakkai's brother to be the leader of the Black Dragons, Takemitchy~!" They playfully exclaimed.

"...Yeah." Takemichi hummed, before pausing. He remembered something, "Didn't Kazutora mention how Hakkai killed the previous leader of Black Dragons...?!"

"There's...something I have to do in the Black Dragons." Hakkai bluntly stated. As he said those words, Takemichi's eyes widened; his grip tightening on Y/n's back.

"He's...going to kill Taiju!?" Takemichi thought, gritting his teeth with an alarmed expression, "Fuck!! This is bad!"

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Takemichi was resting in his bedroom, healing from his injures he had received from Taiju's brutal attack.

"How am I going to solve a problem as serious as this one...??" Takemichi inwardly thought with a gloomy aura, "How am I going to save everyone? Taiju is way too strong!!"

"But..." Takemichi's eyes narrowed, his mind going to Y/n, "Maybe...Maybe they can help me...??"

"Nah...I need to do this alone." Takemichi muttered to himself with a dispirited expression, "I'm merely dragging them into my own problems..."

"What're you mumbling about?" Akkun sweatdropped, pausing from his game of cards with the rest of the Mizo Middle five members.

"Creepy-Michi." Yamagishi snickered, giving Takemichi a nickname.

Takemichi blinked, "Hm?" He looked up towards his group of friends.

Chifuyu and Y/n were also in the room, hanging out besides one another. Soon after, the duo began to explain the Black Dragon's history to Takemichi and his group of friends.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Y/n was riding their motorbike, leading the way for Chifuyu and Takemichi who were riding together on Chifuyu's motorbike.

Shortly, they eventually ended up by an area with a good view.

"Nice bike, isn't it?" Chifuyu broke the silence, "It's a memento from Baji-san." He let out a sombre smile

Takemichi frowned, feeling utterly guilty, "I was unable to save Baji...and this is the result. I'm...so sorry, Chifuyu." He held a dejected expression.

Y/n patted Chifuyu on the shoulder, "It's a cool bike!!" Y/n grinned, as Chifuyu grinned back at them.

"Y/n...Chifuyu...I get it." Takemichi murmured, "You're both gonna tell me not to take on all of this by myself, right?"

"I know you wanna say my friends are here for me!! But!..." Takemichi trailed off, tears building in his eyes.

Y/n snickered, "We didn't bring you out here to say that, 'Mitchy." Y/n tilted their head at the male, giving him a nickname.

"Huh?" Takemichi paused, both from what you said, and by the sudden nickname, "It isn't...?"

"Just..Have fun with this, all right?" Chifuyu smiled, "Baji-san didn't leave Toman to you because he wanted to stress you out."

"I bet Keisuke would be so mad at you right now." Y/n mused, "He'd be like, 'Cheer the fuck up, Shitty-Michi!!'"

Takemichi began to tear up, "Y/n...Chifuyu..."

"Also, before you start crying...I never had the time to bring it up, but..." Y/n held a serious expression, their eyes narrowing, "How come you always know what's gonna happen, prior to it happening?" Their tone was blunt but sharp.

Takemichi and Chifuyu's eyes both widened.

"Yeah!" Chifuyu agreed, nodding vigorously, "You knew about Baji-san straight away, and asked to call off the Mobius conflict." He exclaimed, also narrowing his eyes.

Both Y/n and Chifuyu began to stare at Takemichi, cornering the poor male.

Takemichi then reluctantly informed them about how he was from the future, and everything he knew. "And that's everything...I know..." Takemichi admitted after explaining everything.

"You also have a quirk?" Y/n gaped with wide eyes, "I expected something; but not that!!"

Takemichi looked at them confused, "A quirk?" He tilted his head.

"A quirk is an ability; superpower, in some sense." Y/n swiftly answered, wanting a response.

"Oh...I guess so." Takemichi murmured.

Chifuyu paused, realising a small slip-up in what Y/n said, "You said 'also'...DO YOU ALSO HAVE A SUPERPOWER??!" Chifuyu exclaimed, pointing a finger at Y/n with an accusing tone.

Takemichi and Chifuyu then both began to stare down Y/n, their eyes narrowing dramatically.

"Maybe...?" Y/n sweatdropped.

Takemichi looked at Y/n in shock, "HUH??" Takemichi shouted loudly.

"SHUT UP!!" Y/n yelled back, "Lean in." They whispered, as the duo leaned in to see what Y/n was doing.

Y/n then held their palm out, showing the duo some blue flames that were coming out from their palm.

The duo's eyes sparked, despite their utter shock, "HUHHHH???!!"

"I'm not going to tell them about my decaying ability though..." Y/n inwardly thought, carefully eyeing the Takemichi and Chifuyu.

The trio then went back to the subject of Takemichi's time leaping quirk.

"A time leaping quirk...How powerful..." Y/n glanced at Takemichi.

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 12K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...
279 13 9
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 where you find yourself pulling away from your young lo...
475K 18.9K 50
╰┈➤ 𝙇/𝙉 𝙔/𝙉 , 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙮 , 𝙩𝙤𝙥 3 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝘼𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙨 �...
177K 10.3K 17
"ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙɪɢ ꜱɪꜱ, ᴏᴋᴀʏ?" "..ᴏᴋᴀʏ?" ✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦ ᴏʀ: ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴋɪꜱᴀᴋɪ ᴛᴇᴛᴛᴀ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʀᴇɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀꜱ ʜɪꜱ ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ. **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 𝘢...