Far Longer Than Forever

By TheQuietHufflepuff

Odette was brought out of one curse only to endure another. Once again, she and her true love were separated... More

Playlist and Aesthetic
Season One
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Season Two
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Season Three
01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Season Four
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

03

70 1 0
By TheQuietHufflepuff

NEVERLAND - PRESENT DAY

David, Emma, Hook, Derek and Mary Margaret ranged the woods searching for Henry as they walked single file. Mary Margaret led the way.

David panted and asked, "Hey, need a break?"

"No, I'm good," Mary Margaret replied.

"In this heat, you shouldn't overtax yourself."

"Oh, so you need a break."

"No, I'm good."

""David Nolan" let himself go."

"Does he look like he'd let himself go?"

"How much further?" Regina wondered, looking around.

Emma took a look on the map. "We should be getting close to Pan's lair." They were catching up with David and Mary Margaret. "Going in a straight line course..." She looked on the map and frowned. "Son of a bitch! How is it now behind us?"

"How can that be?" Mary Margaret asked.

"You got us lost," Regina retorted.

Hook held a lamp as he said, "No, she didn't. It's the camp. Pan's moving it."

"He's playing tricks with us," David realized.

"If Pan's camp keeps moving how are we ever gonna find Henry?" Emma questioned.

---

Henry slept under a tree. Someone cuckooed from behind.

"Wake up. Catch," Pan said as he threw an apple toward Henry.

Henry sat up and replied, "I don't like apples."

"Who doesn't like apples?"

"It's a family thing."

Pan smiled. "Well, don't worry." He crouched down to the same eye level as Henry. "They're not for eating. It's for a kind of game. A really fun game." He aimed with a crossbow. "I call it target practice."

THE ENCHANTED FOREST - PRESENT DAY - THE DARK CASTLE

Neal and Odette were looking for something in a wardrobe. Robin Hood and Mulan were watching them.

"You found the crystal ball," Mulan said. "What else are you looking for?"

"It showed us where Emma and Derek are, not how to get them," Neal replied.

"Um, not sure you can find a horse in there, mate," Robin Hood told him.

"We don't need a horse. We need a portal. A way to create a portal."

"Why don't you calm down and tell me what the problem is? Perhaps I can assist."

"Henry is trapped in Neverland with Peter Pan who's hands-down the nastiest person I've ever met."

"I saw Emma and Derek in this ball, not Henry," Mulan stated.

"Listen, I was in Neverland. Pan was looking for a boy. A specific boy. I know he had some picture of him on a scroll. He called them the truest believer."

"And you believe that to be Henry?"

"It has to be. That's the only reason Emma and Derek would be in Neverland. Help me look. Lots of things make portals. Beans. Magic mirrors. Ruby slippers. Some kind of ashes."

Startled by the noise, Little John and two Merry Men entered the room.

"What the hell was that?" Little John asked.

"Stand down, Little John," Robin Hood told him. "We're fine."

From behind, a young boy regarded the proceeding with curiosity and approached Robin Hood. Robin Hood scooped the boy up into his arms.

Neal and Odette smiled. "Who's this?"

"Merry Men come in all sizes," Robin Hood replied. "This is my son, Roland."

"I know how to get to Neverland," Neal said. "I know how to get to Henry."

Odette placed a hand on her stomach and slowly shook her head.

NEVERLAND

"So, this whole trek has been for nothing?" Emma asked.

"I told you walking was idiotic," Regina retorted. "If I can just use some magic, we can materialize in the camp and grab Henry."

"We don't know where the camp is," Mary Margaret reminded her. "Have you even been listening?"

"Pan will have shields against magic, I fear," Hook warned. "Such an attempt would end in your death, and more importantly, mine and Jacqueline's, which is why we're walking."

"Well then, what's your idea?" Regina questioned. "How are we going to find it?"

"By using someone he trusts."

"Who?" David wondered. "Because I guess he certainly doesn't trust you."

"A fairy who lived here when I was about," Hool replied. "She might still be on the island. She'd be an inside source, knows all about the camp, can get us in. She might even have some pixie dust left. Perhaps we could fly in."

"You mean fairy dust," Emma corrected.

"No, pixie dust. It's stronger," David told her. "Like nuclear fairy dust."

"Wait. A fairy? Tinker Bell?"

"Do you know her?" Hook and Derek inquired.

"Every kid in the world knows her."

"That's a bad idea," Regina warned. "Mark my words. This Tinker Bell is not going to save us."

THE ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST - DARK PALACE

Regina enjoyed her supper.

Magically, Rumpelstiltskin appeared, sitting opposite to Regina at the far side of the table and said, :I thought you were dead."

Regina flinched a little and told him, "Go away."

"When you didn't show up for your lessons today, I assumed you went toes up. And yet, here you are." He stood and took a closer look at the offered food. "Roast Swan." He giggled. "That's amusing." Regina looked confused but he made a dismissive gesture. "You'll get that later."

"I'm not sure about these lessons anymore. I don't wanna have a future that looks like-"

"Like what?"

"Like you."

"Feeling a little pesky, could it all be, your Majesty?"

"Why shouldn't I? I'm the queen, but practically a prisoner. With a husband whose heart is still with his dead wife and his insipid daughter. It's intolerable. Nothing to do and nowhere to go." She sighed. "I need freedom. I need options." She stood.

"Ah, can't be done. You see, this is how it is. You think you're the diner at the feast, tasting the offerings. A little love. A little darkness. What you don't realize is, you are the feast. And the darkness has tasted you."

"You're vile. Leave my home."

"The darkness likes how you taste, dearie. It doesn't mind the bitter. And now that it started the meal it's gonna finish it. You can no more fly from your fate that can that," he gestured towards a roasted swan he noticed earlier standing on the table, "swan. See you tomorrow. Don't be late. Oh, and bring that simmering rage. It's all you have."

Alone, Regina walked through her room stopping to look down into the castle's courtyard.

Regina forcefully slammed against the parapet. "I just need-" Suddenly, the parapet broke and Regina lost her balance. Screaming, she fell towards the ground. A cloud of green fairy dust appeared underneath Regina and her fall came to a halt. "Pull me down. What are you doing?"

"Giving you a second chance," Tinker Bell replied. Using her wand, she lifted Regina up again.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Tinker Bell."

---

Someone was riding past a tavern. Tinker Bell and Regina shared a drink.

"Snow White, that's her name?" Tinker Bell said. "Even I think that's a bit precious and mind, mine is Tinker Bell."

"She's a monster," Regina told her. "Totally indulgent and adored. She sort of ricochets through life telling people's secrets. She had my fiancé killed."

Tinker Bell was slightly shocked. "No.:

"The only way I can get through it is when she and the king are gone all the time."

"You're glad your husband is gone?"

"It's not a marriage. It's a farce. I maybe the queen." She leaned closer. "But alone in this palace I feel like the queen of nothing."

"No wonder you jumped."

"I didn't jump. I fell."

"Right," she cleared her throat, "you fell."

"I did. If I hadn't-. Well, cheers to good reasons." They clinked cups.

"You know, I've got an idea. I can help people find what they need, Regina."

"And what do I need?"

"You don't even know? That's so sad. Regina, love. You need love."

"You're gonna help me find another soulmate?"

"It is possible to find love again. I've never seen pixie dust fail. It will find you your perfect match. If you let it, you'll find your happy ending."

"My happy ending looks like Snow's head on a plate."

"No. Aren't you at least curious? What, if I can do what I say?"

Regina was doubtful, "Well, then, let's say that 'll be real magic."

"I'm a fairy. You might wanna try believing in me."

NEVERLAND - PRESENT

Sweating, Regina dabbed her forehead using a small cloth. As she stuffed it into her pocket, it fell to the ground without her notice. Regina walked on. Hidden in the bushes, Tinker Bell came out briefly to pick up the cloth. Catching up with the rest of the group, Regina approached Emma.

"Emma. There is another way," Regina told her.

"Is there?" Emma asked.

"Magic."

"Didn't we just go through this?"

"I'm not talking about my magic. I'm talking about ours."

"I am not interested. One thing I've learned is, it always comes with a price."

"Sometimes not using it comes with a price to. I bet you and I combined are strong enough to overpower Pan."

"What if we're not? I'm not taking a chance on that. We're talking about Henry's life."

"I'm aware of that."

"Look, I know you don't like this plan," Derek said with a sigh. "Let's just see it through. At least, we can see if we find Tinker Bell."

"And you two think it's the best plan because Emma's boyfriend came up with it?"

"My boyfriend?" Emma repeated. "Hook? He is not my boyfriend. What's your problem?"

"Emma just lost Neal and Derek just lost Odette and their child," Mary Margaret reminded her.

"I'm sorry," Regina apologized. "I'm just worried about Henry."

PAN'S CAMP

Pan doused an arrow into a bottle. Henry joined him.

"What's that?" Henry asked.

"Dreamshade. A nasty poison," Pan replied. "I've heard a story about a man who once shot an apple off his son's head with an arrow." He prepared the crossbow for shooting. "Let's find out if this is possible."

Henry frowned. "If you're shooting the apple, or both, what's the poison for?"

"A motivation not to miss." Playfully, he aimed with the crossbow. "Felix! Get over here!"

Henry's voice cracked. "Is... is Felix good? Is his aim good?"

"Doesn't matter. You're the ones doing the shooting."

"But I-I don't want to shoot."

The Lost Boys chanted, "Shoot. Shoot. Shoot."

"You won't hit him," Pan told him. "Trust yourself. Go on." Felix placed an apple on his head. "It's exhilarating."

The Lost Boys continued chanting. "Shoot. Shoot. Shoot."

Finally, Henry aimed at the apple. Suddenly he changed his target, loosing the arrow at Pan.

Pan caught the arrow in midair and said, "Told you it was exhilarating. Come on, I have something to show you."

---

The group continued on their way searching for Pan. Hook stopped David in order to talk to him.

"So you gonna tell her?" Hook questioned.

"Tell her what?" David asked.

"I saw what happened to you, mate. Let me see."

Looking around, David lifted his shirt a little. Black veins spread all around the cut. "The arrow only nicked me."

"I'm sorry, mate."

"Do you know how long?"

"Days. Weeks at most. You won't see summer. It's a really bad break. You might want to tell her. That's exactly what happened with Jacqueline's brother."

"No. Is that why she's so angry with you?"

"Well, you have to. Aye."

"Maybe I don't."

"How's that?"

"Pixie dust. You believe in this Tinker Bell's power? In her pixie dust?"

"Indeed, I do."

"Then let's get her and that dust."

THE ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST

Regina and Tinker Bell were leaving the tavern and the former asked, "You really think, this will make me happy?"

"I know it will," Tinker Bell replied as church bells could be heard. "I'm late. I have to go. See you soon." She left, vanishing into the sky.

THE REFUGE OF THE FAIRIES

Tinker Bell entered and carefully approached a green blossom. The blossom opened and revealed the Blue Fairy inside.

"Good evening, Green," the Blue Fairy greeted.

"Hey Blue," Tinker Bell said. "You look amazing. Did you do something to your-"

The Blue Fairy interrupted Tinker Bell. "You're late. You've already broken every rule in the book. Curfew. Dust discipline. You got big for no reason."

"Listen. I have news. Amazing news. I was helping someone. A queen in the Enchanted Forest. Regina."

"Do you know who she is? Her mother was Cora. The one who ripped out hearts. Her teacher is the Dark One."

"So?"

"So consider yourself lucky you're still alive." She sighed. "Green, this is not a woman you can help. She is surrounded by darkness."

"Sounds to me like she's exactly someone who could use help. Maybe if you let me have some pixie dust."

"Not a chance. You fly away from this one, Green."

"My name isn't Green. It's Tinker Bell. And I can't believe you want me to ignore someone who needs help. It's not very fairy-like."

The Blue Fairy became angry. "I would be the judge of what is fairy-like."

"But I-"

"No discussion. Until further notice you are to remain here and continue your training under my direct supervision. Understood?"

"Yes, Blue." The Blue Fairy left. After a moment, Tinker Bell decided to fly off again.

THE ENCHANTED FOREST - PRESENT - DARK CASTLE

Neal and Robin Hood discussed Neal's plan.

Robin Hood asked in a worried tone, "Are you out of your mind? He's four years old."

"The shadow won't touch him, I promise." Neal reassured.

"How do you know that?"

"Because I've done that before. It was what took me to Neverland as a kid. All Roland has to do is summon it. That's it. I'll take it from there. I'll be the one going to Neverland. Not him."

Robin Hood was still worried. "At best, my toddler is a bait. At worst something goes wrong and a demonic shadow carries him through a portal to the nastiest person you've ever met."

"Look, Robin. Odette and I have to get there."

Robin Hood sighed. "I lost my wife a while back. For that, we almost didn't have Roland. She was so sick. Now, she's gone. He's all I have. I can't lose him."

"So you know how Odette and I feel. I need my boy. And Emma. And Odette's husband Derek. They're all we have."

Robin Hood grew angry. "So, because I know what it is to value family, I should risk mine?"

"When she was sick, your wife, how did she live so that she could have your boy?"

"You know how."

"My father. He saved her. And your son."

Robin Hood looked visibly uneasy. Ah." He turned away. "Right." He faced Neal again. "Once. He stands at the window. He calls out once. That doesn't take, that's it. No second chance."

"You've got to understand this is my second chance."

NEVERLAND

"Hey," Emma greeted.

Regina shrugged. "Hey."

"You're falling behind. Hook thinks her place is right up ahead. Come on."

"Well, if she still lives there. You go waste your time searching, and I'll wait."

Emma frowned. "What did you do to her?"

"What? Why would you assume I did something?"

"You've met her before, right? In the Enchanted Forest? What did you do? Kill her brother? Steal her halo?"

"She's not an angel. Okay, we have a complicated history."

"I knew it."

"You don't need to know all the details. But if she sees me she won't help. And if she's the way in, well then, trust me, my staying out of her sight is probably best for Operation Henry."

"Operation Henry?"

"That's what I've been calling it in my head because-"

"He'd call it that."

"He'd have a better name. But, it's the best I can do."

"Okay. We'll get her and I'll come get you."

"No, don't bother. It's better if we never see one another. And if you don't find her, keep going. Just get Henry. Don't worry about Tinker Bell."

"What the hell did you do to her?"

Regina sighed and slightly shook her head. "What I always do."

Emma walked away.

THE ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST - DARK PALACE

Regina wrote a letter. Tinker Bell joined her and asked, "Wanna fly?"

Regina replied in an excited tone, "You've got it?"

"And then some. Let's get started. Helping you find your happiness, saving you that's what's gonna to save me."

"This isn't your pixie dust, is it?"

"Oh, when you think about it, does anyone really own pixie dust?"

"The fairies are quite votary about it. They'll find out you stole it."

"Don't worry about me. This is about you." She applied pixie dust to Regina. As a result, Regina glowed greenish. "Come on." Using her wand, she lifted Regina up and together they flew out of the window. "Now, watch." Tinker Bell applied some pixie dust to the air. After a moment, a broad green trail formed leading somewhere distant.

"What's that?"

"That's your happy ending. He's down there."

They both flew along the glowing trail.

---

Tinker Bell and Regina walked in an alleyway. They stopped outside of a bar.

"Inside here, lies the beginning of your happiness," Tinker Bell said. "All the pain in your past will be just that. The past." She walked to a window.

"I just need a moment," Regina told her.

"You're nervous. I get it. But look!" With his back turned to them, a man was sitting inside. Tinker Bell noticed that he glows greenish, too. "There he is." Regina stepped in to take a look at him herself. The man raised his right arm so that a waitress could refill his cup. A lion tattoo could be seen on his right arm. "The guy with the lion tattoo."

Regina's tone was doubtful. "That's him?"

"Pixie dust doesn't lie. Come on, this is your chance of love and happiness. A fresh start. No baggage. You can let go off all the anger that weighs you down. Now, get him."

Regina took a deep breath. "Okay. Okay, I can do this. I can be happy."

"I know you can. Go." She left.

Regina hesitated a moment longer. Then she opened the door. The man with the lion tattoo rejoiced with a group of other men, sharing a drink with them. Regina watched the scene for a moment. She then decided to slam the door shut and hurriedly fled the scene in fear.

NEVERLAND - PRESENT

Regina was alone. Rustling could be heard and she stood. "Let's get this over with, shall we?" Tinker Bell emerged from the bushes.

"A complicated history," Tinker Bell said. "That's quite a diplomatic way of describing it."

"You look terrible."

"You're trying to provoke me?"

"Come on and get me, Tinker Bell."

"You think you're so smart, but you're all gonna fail." She blew  into Regina's face and Regina fell asleep.

TINKER BELL'S HIDEOUT

Hook entered and said, "No one's home. Come on up."

"Where would it be?" David asked as he looked for fairy dust.

"She won't leave dust just lying around, mate. It's not here, I promise. I'm sorry."

Emma entered. "It's pretty bare. Reminds me of someplace."

"I thought a tree house would be more cheerful," Mary Margaret commented.

"Where I used to live. That's it."

"Because it's just a place to sleep."

"What would you know about that?"

"I didn't always have a canopy bed in a palace. I had a place like this, too. Once."

"You did?"

"A tree stump. When I was running from the Queen. Believe it or not, I understand this Tinker Bell. The true question is: Why does she have a ladder? Fairies have wings."

"Guys, I've found something," David told the others. "It's a handkerchief."

"That's Regina's. How did it get here?" Mary Margaret wondered.

"She's been tracking us, watching Regina," Emma realized.

"But, if she's been watching her—"

"We're in the wrong place," Hook and Derek finished.

"Regina," David said.

CAVE

Regina woke with her wrists tied together.

"About time you woke up," Tinker Bell said. "I've been looking forward to this chat for quite some time."

"Look, you don't know why I'm here," Regina told her.

"Oh, I know exactly why you're here. You're trying to find your son and daughter."

"I take it by the restraints you're not helping."

"Hell, no. You're the last person I'd ever help after how you burned me."

"Burned you? You're the one who interfered in my life."

"And threw away my own in the process."

"So, what do you want from me? To kill me? You think it's that easy? Whatever you knocked me out with I can tell it's not magic. Maybe poppies. But they're wearing off. And since you had to resort to that, it only means one thing." She stood. "You don't have magic. But I do." She used magic to break the rope. Tinker Bell approached Regina holding an arrow in her hands.

"Yeah, I know. But even your magic can't stop this. Have you ever heard of dreamshade?"

"Yes."

"Good."

"How the hell did you get like this?"

"I met you."

THE ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST

Regina was in bed. Tinkerbell visited Regina and asked, "How did it go?"

Regina shrugged. "Eh, it was-"

"What happened? I don't understand, you're not glowing with new love. You should be glowing."

"Because it didn't work. The pixie dust. It was wrong. I went in and met him and he was awful. He was just awful."

"Are you sure you went to the right man?"

"Yes, the one with the lion tattoo. That wasn't the problem."

"What was?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Yes, you. You're a terrible fairy."

"You didn't go in, did you?"

:How dare you?"

"It's okay. You were afraid."

"I'm not afraid of anything. I can't believe I let you distract me."

"No. Don't do it. What you need is love."

Regina shook her head. "I had love and he's dead. And I suffered. And what you've send me to do wasn't gonna change that!"

"What about me? I stole for you and for nothing. I'm in big trouble."

"As I said you're a terrible fairy."

"I thought we were friends."

"I don't have friends. Fly away, moth. Don't let the doors catch your wings on the way out."

NEVERLAND - PRESENT - CAVE

"Okay, you wanna kill me?" Regina asked. "I can make it easier." She ripped out her own heart.

"What do you-" Tinker Bell trailed.

"You wanna kill me? Don't let the poison do it. You should do it. Go ahead. Crush it."

"You think I won't take it?"

"No, I'm counting on it. Show me who you are, Tinker Bell."

"Gladly."

THE ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST

Tinkerbell left the Dark Palace heading home.

"Stop!" the Blue Fairy ordered. "You stole that dust."

"I know," Tinker Bell said. "I thought I needed it to prove to you that I was a good fairy."

"You could have proven hat by being a good fairy. By listening to me."

"I was following my instincts. \"

"Which are so far from being correct." She sighed. "This can't be forgiven."

"Wait. Wait. Everyone deserves a second chance. We always tell people that."

"But, Tinkerbell, this was your second chance."

"Please. I promise. I'm so sorry."

"You betrayed my trust."

"I can regain it. Give me a chance."

"You can't. For one simple, tragic reason: I no longer believe in you." Tinker Bell's wings disappeared and she helplessly fell to the ground. Blue flew off.

NEVERLAND - PRESENT - CAVE

Tinker Bell squeezed Regina's heart. "Do you know what you've cost me?" She turned so Regina was able to see her back.

Regina gasped. "Your wings."

"Why?"

"Why what? Why did I hand over my heart?"

"No. Why did you lie? Because I've been over a million times and that spell worked. You never went in. It's the only explanation. Why couldn't you just go through that door and meet your soulmate? Was being happy such a terrible fate?"

"Yes. Yes, it was. You're right. I never went in. I was afraid. I didn't. You said I can let go of the anger that was weighing me down and suddenly it felt like without it, I would just flood away. That anger was all I had. What would I be without it?"

"Happy."

Regina shook her head. "Weak."

"And look, what good it did you. The strength you gained. Because I'm holding your heart in my hand and I'm not hearing one reason not to squeeze it into ash."

"All right, you wanna a reason? Here you go. You think I was afraid? You think I did the wrong thing? Well, fairy, right now you're making the same choice. I picked revenge over hope and you're holding the result." She forced Tinker Bell to take a closer look at the heart, which was almost completely blackened. "A small, hard, dark heart. If you make the same choice I did, then what you're looking at is your own future. I'm not gonna tell you what to do. The choice is yours. Kill me or act like the fairy you are."

"You said I was a terrible fairy."

"Well then, prove me wrong. Pick hope over anger. Choose love and help me get my son back."

"You love your son?"

"Very much. With Henry, I've finally got something right. Don't you wanna be able to say the same thing?"

"It's too late for me."

"Only if you kill me."

"I won't kill you. But I won't help you either. Besides, it's probably too late. He's been with him too long." She handed the heart back to Regina.

PAN'S CAMP

Pan watched a group of Lost Boys then turned around to talk to Henry.

"Look at the fun they are having," Pan said. "The thing with this place, Henry, is that no one tells you no. You can do as you want."

"Do they never hurt themselves?" Henry asked.

"All the time. Sometimes I had four boys with missing fingers. Cost of the game. They don't mind."

Henry shook his head. "I don't belong here."

"Actually, you do. We've been waiting for you a very long time, Henry. Long before you were even born."

"I don't believe that."

"You should. This place runs on imagination. On belief. But your world stopped believing. Magic is dying and you, Henry, need to save it."

"In my world, you mean?"

"In every world. You need to bring it back. That's your destiny. To return the magic. To be the savior."

"My mom Emma is the savior. Not me."

"She broke some curse, yeah." Henry looked at him questioningly. "Oh, I know more than you think. But what if breaking the curse wasn't the thing that made her the savior. What if having you was. Think about it. You both descend from the greatest of light and of dark. Believing that's a coincidence that the sprout of the Dark One met your mother? You were created for a reason and I can help you find it."

"So you're thinking I'm supposed to save magic."

"I'm not thinking. I believe. Remember, I've said I've something to show you." He handed Henry a scroll. "Here. I had this for a very long time. Long before you were even thought about. Take a look and you'll know why I'm so sure you're the hero magic has been waiting for."

Henry took the scroll. Without taking a look at it, he dropped it to the ground. "I don't believe you."

"You remind me of your father."

THE ENCHANTED FOREST - DARK CASTLE

Neal, Mulan and Robin Hood prepared to summon Pan's shadow. Odette stood back with Roland.

"I'll be right here next to the window," Neal said. "Robin, behind the table. Neal, you need to be there, under the sill. You'll come up right under the shadow."

"That's a good plan," Robin noted.

"I know," Mulan replied.

Neal and Robin shifted a piece of furniture under the sill as Neal said,  "Hood. Man, thanks again."

"Thank me when your families are back together," Robin Hood said, causing Neal to shrug. "What?"

"Odette and I are gonna save them. But back together, for me - we'll see."

"I thought you said you loved them."

"I do. But we shall see if I can win her back."

"Why wouldn't you?" Mulan asked.

"'Cause I screwed up the first time. Hopefully, I'll get another chance. When Emma told me that she loved me I waited way too long before I said I felt the same. I won't make that same mistake again."

"I'm sure she'll forgive you."

"I hope so. I've learned that lesson the hard way. When you love someone you don't keep it in. You say it."

The door opened and Little John and Odette entered the room, the former holding Roland.

"You ready?" Little John asked.

"I suppose," Robin Hood replied. "Come here, little man." He scooped Roland up, carefully letting him down to the floor. "Okay." Robin Hood crouched to be at eye level with his son. "Now, Daddy's gonna be right there," he indicated the table to Roland, "Okay? It might be loud, but nothing's gonna hurt you. You understand?" Roland nodded. "You remember what you have to say?"

"Yeah. I say—" Roland began.

"No!"

"No! No! Not yet!" Mulan told him.

"No!" Neal cried. "Wait, wait, wait."

"Not yet. Positions."

"Okay," Robin said as he hugged his son, crouching behind the table. Robin took a deep breath. "Okay, Roland. Say it."

"I believe," Roland said, but nothing happened.

"Maybe if he says it again. Just once more," Neal suggested.

Robin walked over to his son. "No, I'm sorry, mate. That's it." Suddenly, the window opened and Pan's shadow entered the room. Robin Hood stepped in to take his son out of the shadow's reach. The shadow tried to seize Roland by the hand.

"No!" Roland yelled.

"Hey!" Robin Hood called.

"I got him," Mulan told him as she wielded her sword towards the shadow. As the shadow was hurt, it retreated. "Neal, Odette, go!" Neal and Odette leapt out of the window. They were able to grab hold of Pan's shadow.

LATER

Robin Hood watched his sleeping son. Mulan joined him and asked, "Is he all right?"

"Yes," Robin Hood replied. "Thank you, Mulan. I owe you much. He doesn't have a scratch on him."

"I planned it that way."

"So, what now for you? What will you do? If you'd cared to put your considerable skills to use there's a place for you among my Merry Man. You'd be the first woman. I hope that's not deterrent."

"I've been in that position before."

"Is that a yes?"

"I'm honored. But, there's someone I need to talk to before it's too late."

Robin Hood nodded. "A loved one."

"We shall see."

---

Aurora was working in the gardens of her palace. After a while, she became aware of Mulan standing there.

"Mulan?" Aurora called and Mulan smiled. "How long have you been there? What are you doing?" She approached Mulan.

"I'm just gathering my courage," Mulan replied as she walked up to Aurora.

"What's going on?" She smiled. "I'm so glad you're back."

"Is Philip here?"

"No. Shall I go get him?"

"No. That's unnecessary. It's you I wanna to talk to. You see, I—Why do you keep smiling at me?"

"I can tell you're bursting with news but so am I."

"You are?"

"Phillip and I are expecting a baby."

She took a moment before hesitantly smiling. "That's excellent news." Aurora hugged her.

"It's like a dream coming true. Now, please, please tell me your news."

"I'm joining Robin Hood's band."

Aurora was shocked. "What? You're leaving us?"

Mulan nodded. "Yes. Afraid so. Goodbye." She turned to leave as a saddened Aurora watched her go.

NEVERLAND

"Where's Regina?" Emma asked.

"Who the hell are you?" Tinker Bell questioned.

"A pissed off mother. Where is she?"

"I'm fine," Regina said.

"Do you mind removing those?" Tinker Bell stated. "You might stick me. But I'll take you down."

"It's okay. She's not gonna hurt us," Regina reassured. "Just stand down."

"Is she going to help us?" Hook and Derek wondered.

"Well, look who the queen dragged along. Hello Hook," Tinker Bell greeted.

"Lady Bell," Hook replied.

"She's not gonna help us," Regina told the others.

"Why not?" Emma asked.

"Tink, after all we've been through together," Hook said, shrugging. "A little assistance."

"She doesn't have any magic," Regina commented.

"No pixie dust?" David questioned.

"Not even her wings."

"How?" Emma wondered.

"I guess people just stopped believing in me," Tinker Bell replied. "And if I wanted to helped you, he's too powerful."

"But you know where Pan is?" Mary Margaret questioned.

"Sure. But it won't do you a bit of good."

"Let us be the judge of that. Does he trust you?"

"Can you get us inside his compound?" Emma inquired.

"Maybe," Tinker Bell answered. "Why should I help you?"

"Because I believe in you," Mary Margaret said.

"Just get us inside, and we'll take care of things from there," Emma told her.

Tinker Bell frowned. "And what's in it for me, other than a dead sentence from Pan when you're gone with your boy?"

"You can come with us."

"That's right," Mary Margaret agreed. "A home. That is what you want, isn't it?"

"Okay," Tinker Bell decided. "Listen closely. Pan trusts me. He'll let me in. And maybe, just maybe, I'll leave a way open for you. But you've only got one shot, so you better have a good plan."

"Thank you," Emma replied. "We will."

"Come with us to our camp," Mary Margaret said. "We'll figure it out." The group left, but David lingered a bit longer. Mary Margaret approached him. "Hey. Are you all right? You look upset."

"Yeah," David answered with a sigh. "I just want to get Henry back."

"We're on the way."

"How did you know that would work, offering her a home?"

"It worked for me. When I was a bandit living alone, all I wanted was a home. And... the thing is I never found it till you came along. Even now, when I'm with you... I mean, that's all I need." David nodded. "You sure you're okay?"

"I love you."

"Mmm." They kissed. "Come on. Last thing we need is to get lost in here."

Derek closed his eyes a moment, hoping to see his wife soon.

PAN'S CAMP

Henry picked up the scroll Pan had given to him earlier and took a closer look at it. The scroll illustrated a detailed draft of Henry. A disturbing sound could be heard in the distance.

SOMEWHERE ON THE ISLAND

Pan's shadow dropped Neal and Odette to the ground. Felix emerged from the bushes.

"Welcome home, Baelfire," Felix greeted. "Pan will be so happy to see you. You as well, Odette."

---

Emma, Hook, David, Derek and Mary Margaret sat together by a fire. Hook handed Emma a coconut he'd opened. In the distance, Regina leaned against a tree.

"Thanks," Emma said.

Tinker Bell walked over to Regina and sat by her side before asking, "Did you ever go back and find him, the man with the lion tattoo?"

"No," Regina replied.

"Unreal. Do you know how selfish that is?"

"It's a lot of things, but how is it selfish?"

"Because you didn't just ruin your life; you ruined his."

THE ENCHANTED FOREST

Robin Hood and his Merry Men sat by a fireplace. One Merry Man led Mulan to the group. Robin Hood stood to approach her.

Robin Hood shook her hand. "Welcome." The lion tattoo showed on his arm. Then, he and Mulan sat by the fire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 67 33
Freyja possesses a great power only few know. Fate brings her to a lonely traveler and his daughter and all is well... Until a curse is cast, sendin...
424 13 8
A fight for love in the midst of darkness will always prevail. That's something the heroes know to be true. But it won't be easy, saving those they...
39.5K 1.2K 35
"ᴍʏ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ. ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ɴᴇᴘʜᴇᴡ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴ...
18.9K 469 47
Henrietta Wilma "Indiana" (Indy) Jones craves adventure and seeks it out as often as she can. But one adventure takes her far beyond her wildest ima...