Blurred

By JoniiG

Loosing your memory at the age of six, can also mean loosing a crucial part of your life. Y/n has to come fac... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 1

713 10 11
By JoniiG

'Where am I?' You thought to yourself as your eyes were slowly opening. Your head was hurting so bad 'Did I hit my head?' Once your eyes were fully focused you looked around you 'A hospital...? How did I end up here?'

You sat up from the hospital bed and your eyes widened to the realization 'I can't waste time here' You stood on your feet heading to the door 'I need to save him!' but stopped on your tracks 'Who...? Who do I want to save? And from what?'

You were so confused 'This doesn't feel right. I have to go home.' Your eyes travel from spot to spot in the room searching for nothing in particular 'My house...' Your hands reached for your head, trying to remember 'Where is my house? Do I even have one?

My parents...

Do I have parents?

Y/n...That is my name...I remember that but...

I...I don't remember...anything else'

A nurse slid the door open and entered with a smile once she saw you "Good you're awake! You shouldn't get up yet, though, you might get dizzy. How are you feeling?" She said, as she bent down and reached for your head to pat it and guide you to the bed to sit down again. You didn't answer. "Don't be scared. You're safe now."

'Safe? From what? What happened to me?' You thought. You frowned your eyebrows and tilted your head a little because of your confusion "What's wrong?" She asked. You didn't know what to ask. All you remembered was your name and nothing else. You didn't even know if you had a family.

"Don't be afraid sweety. You really are safe, I promise." she said with a warm smile on her face "What's your name?" she asked you.

"Y/n..." You finally answered her, after thinking that you may get some answers.

"That's a beautiful name."

"W-what happened to me...?" you asked slowly, raising your head to face her.

"A couple found you inside an alley and brought you here. Thankfully you didn't have any injuries, just bruises. You were unconscious for two days. Do you remember what happened to you?" she asked you

"No..." You said. Your hands were nervously playing with the hem of your hospital gown. You were so lost, anxiety and panic started to show on your face. Your heart was beating so loud and fast, your hands slightly trembling as you gripped the cloth. You felt lost.

You felt scared.

You felt alone.

Why hasn't anyone looked for you these past two days?

Did no one care?

Did you even have anyone to care?

"Do you remember anything at all? Your parents? Where is your house, maybe?" she asked you. You just shook your head lightly "I see...So you lost your memory." Her face softened and she let out a small sigh "Well, no one has actually looked for you so..." the door slid open as she was about to say something. A man and a woman came in. You didn't recognise them.

"Oh, you are here" the nurse said "She just woke up, but you can talk with her if you wish to." as she was about to leave you quickly reached for her hand. You didn't want her to leave for some reason "It's ok, Y/n. They are the ones that found you." she said "They won't harm you. You are fine." You nodded your head and let her hand.

"Hi there." the woman said with a sweet smile, approaching you and sitting on the chair near your bed. She was gentle. As if you were asleep and didn't want to wake you up. Her every move is slow and careful. "How are you feeling? Are you in pain?" she asked with a worried tone but without letting that warm smile fall from her lips. You didn't answer. Just shook your head and kept staring at them.

"You don't have to be afraid." the man mimicked her actions and sat beside her "We won't hurt you. You are fine."

"Ok..." You said.

"My name is Nagata Satoshi." the man said "and this is my wife, Nagata Asami. What is yours?"

"Y/n." you said calming down a little.

"That is a beautiful name, Y/n." the woman replied, still smiling at you.

"Thank you..." you said expressionless and looked down "Did no one...really come for me?" you asked as you lowered your voice once again "No one looked for me?"

They looked at each other for a second and then back to you "That is why we are here, Y/n." The woman said. "We would like to take care of you until someone comes to look for you." the man continued.

"What do you think? Would you like us to be your parents for a while?"

Present time

9 Years Later

"Y/n?! You're going to be late!"

"Coming mom!"

You grabbed your school bag and rushed downstairs to your parents sitting on the kitchen table eating their breakfast "Good morning mom, good morning dad!" you said cheerly, as you hugged them and ran towards the door to wear your shoes and leave for school.

"You didn't even have breakfast, honey." your dad said as you were about to leave.

"I'll grab something on the way. I love you! Bye!"

"Have a nice day, Y/n- AND BE CAREFUL WHILE FLYING! DON'T RUSH!"

"Don't worry I won't fly today! Bye!" you said and left.

Your quirk manifested at the age of 6. Steel wings. You had the ability to turn your soft wings into hard and heavy steel. You build some muscle thanks to them, but you still need to train more in order to enroll in the U.A. High School.

Your parents were not that supportive with that decision, though.

"You want to...become a hero?" your mother said in disbelief "Y/n, we love you and we will support you with everything in your life, but this-"

"No." your father interrupted, "I'm sorry, but I am not putting your life in danger, Y/n. Do you even know what becoming a hero means? Where did you even get that idea?"

You were looking down as if the floor was the most important thing in the universe. You then raised your head and with a serious tone you faced your parents "I want to make the world a place where no one feels lost and alone like I did when I was a child." Their eyes widened a bit to that memory "I was in the dark back then...but even though my memory never came back, you lightened my way and words can't describe how grateful I am for that" you said with a small smile slowly forming to your lips "I know you are afraid. I know you don't want me to become a hero. To be honest, I am a little scared of myself. Nonetheless, I want to do this. I will do this. I will achieve a carefree world where no one has to suffer from anything. So please, mom, dad. Support me on this one."

They haven't gone against you ever since. Even though they still don't want you to become a hero, they also don't want you to be unhappy and you did leave them speechless that day.

You were jogging on the pavement when you saw Midoriya getting out of his neighborhood in a hurry but also quite excited first thing in the morning. You smiled, stretched your wings and flew to catch up to him and stopped a little ahead of him so you don't bump into each other "Hey there little broccoli."

He stopped on his tracks once he saw you in front of him leaving a small surprised gasp "Oh good morning, Y/n!"

"You're awfully cheerful today. Then again, you're like this every day." you said turning your back and nodded your head to him as a sign to go.

You and Midoriya live near each other so you would play together when you were kids. You were a little scared to interact with anyone besides your parents at that time. You thought that no one would like you anyways, but, one day, as you were sitting on the swing by yourself, he started talking to you. Saying your wings were pretty. Asking if you wanted to play with him. You did say yes but you never got really close. Which was fine really it's not that you didn't keep hanging together either.

"Well, yeah you could say that-" we were both startled by a roar. There was a villain on top of the train racks "That's a huge villain!" he said excitedly, again, for some reason.

"Seriously, you must be the only one who gets thrilled when a villain is around." you said scoffing.

The villain was destroying the whole place, smashing everything in sight with his bare hands "Oh, it's Death Arms!" said a man from the crowd as the big muscular hero managed to catch the giant metal piece the villain had just demolished "He carries out justice through his great physical strength! The Punching Hero!"

Strings of water, suddenly, appeared before the crowd, blocking them from going any further "Everyone, this is dangerous. Stay back, stay back." another hero had appeared.

"The rescue specialist, Backdraft, is here too!" a different man said. You noticed Midoriya who was trying to get a better view of the scene and got himself past that sea of people. You sighed at the boy and decided to follow him. Then, all of a sudden, someone flew from behind, passing the mass, landing in front of it and running straight to the villain.

"You can do it, Kamui!" some girls on the front shouted.

"Ugh. Fangirls." you said slightly annoyed.

"You don't like them, do you Y/n?" Midoriya said, standing in front of you with a smile.

"If by 'don't like them' you mean that I would be the happiest human in the world if they went extinct, then yes." you said scoffing.

You and Midoriya both got in front of the scene "Who's fighting?" the green-haired boy asked an old man beside him, even though he already knew "Kamui Woods! The young and talented rising star!"

"You were the one asking, but you gave a perfect commentary, kid." the man said "You're a fanboy, aren't you?"

"Midoriya, if you become one of those chicks over there, I swear to God I won't talk to you again." you said pointing to the five girls who were still rooting for the young hero.

"Uh, well..." Midoriya said, looking shyly away.

The hero landed on the tracks after he was thrown by that villain "Illegal use of powers during rush hours and robbery resulting in bodily injury." He said "You are an incarnation of evil."

"Does he always have to be so dramatic?" you asked no one in particular. You did say that but on the inside you thought it was really cool. No one was worried that something bad may happen. The heroes were there.

That is what you wanted for this world. Peace. A carefree world, where heroes as well get to have a boring day. No crime. No life threatening situations. Just normal patrolling, helping out citizens with easy small tasks.

Nothing negative.

That is what you wanted.

And that is what you were determined to achieve, no matter how hard it'll be.

You turned to the thrilled boy next to you "Come on we have to go!" you said to him "I don't want to be late and I surely do not want to get my eardrums burst from Kamui's fangirls. "

"Um... I'll stay. You can go if you want, Y/n."

"Suit yourself." you said and field off the people, chuckling after landing "Fanboy." and left.

After a ten minute walk, you arrived at school. You got a message right before getting through your class's door.

It was Midoriya.

Midoriya: Y/n you should have stayed and seen it! Kamui had that villain all wrapped up but a new hero called Mt. Lady knocked him out. She stole all the credits!

Y/n: Yeah, yeah too bad. Now hurry broccoli boy! Class is about to start.

Midoriya: Don't worry, I just arrived!

You rolled your eyes as you put your phone back in your pocket. You didn't get the chance to even move your leg to keep walking when you heard a low, a little raspy and angry voice behind you.

"Oi! Move it, birdie." You smirked at the nickname, knowing exactly who it was and slowly turning around to a blonde spiky haired boy "You're blocking the entrance with your stupid wings." he said with his usual angry grimace and frowned eyebrows, standing casually with his hands in his pockets. Always with that 'I don't give a damn' attitude.

You liked poking fun at him, though "Good morning to you too, Bakugo." you said tilting your head a little "Are you ok? You're losing your touch. I thought you had more creative names''

"Do you want me to blast your stupid face?! I said move!" he said, positioning his hands as if ready to fight.

"Fine, fine boom boy, you don't have to be so loud this early in the morning" you said stepping inside the classroom.

"I've told you not to call me that bird brain! Take your seat and shut your mouth!" he yelled while taking his seat. You just giggled and sat as well. Your seat was at the back next to the window since your wings block the way if someone is behind you.

Midoriya arrived after a couple of minutes and told you about the fight with the biggest smile on his face. He even showed you the notes he had written on his 'Hero Analysis for the Future' notebook. It was really cute that he reacted, really.

The bell rang and all of the students got their seats once the teacher came in.

"Good morning class." he said, taking his seat up the front. The class greeted him as well. You chuckled when you noticed Bakugo's position. His legs were laying crossed on his desk, his arms lazily hanging to the back of his chair 'Have some respect, would you?' you thought

"Since you're all third years, it's time for you to think seriously about your future." the teacher said with a serious tone on his voice "I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now, but you're all..." he grabbed the paper sheets harshly, which made you flinch a little "pretty much planning to go to the hero course, right?" he said grinning. The students started cheering, for some reason "Yes, yes you all have wonderful quirks. But using your powers at school is against the rules!" Only you, Midoriya and Bakugo, are just keeping a straight face and not really caring.

"Teach!" Well, guess you were wrong. "Don't lump us all in the same group." Bakugo said not moving an inch from his previous position "I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with the rest of his rejects!"

"That was uncalled for, Katsuki!" the class complained.

"You all should shut up like the extras you are!" he said back with a mocking tone.

"Oh, if I remember correctly, you want to go to UA High, right Bakugo?" the teacher asked.

Well, now he got your attention. Bakugo wants to go to the same school you and Midoriya want to, as well. 'Well he's not gonna be happy if he finds out.' you thought. The whole class was in disbelief at the announcement. You gave Midoriya a side glance. Panic was written all over him. The poor boy hid his head between his arms on the desk.

"UA?! That national school?" a girl said.

"It was in the top 0.2% this year, you know!"

"Their acceptance rate is always really low, too!"

"That's exactly why you guys are just extras!" Bakugo said, suddenly jumping on top of his desk "I aced the mock test."

"Here we go again." you said letting out a sigh and resting your head on your palms.

"I am the only one at this school who could possibly get into UA. I'll definitely surpass All Might and become the top hero! My name will be-"

"Don't you ever get tired giving the same speech every day, boom boy?" you interrupted him.

"Heh." he got off the desk walking towards you "I'm just reminding everyone's place. Yours as well." he slammed his hands on yours "Below me."

You smirked "Is that so?"

"Oh yeah, Y/n wanted to go to UA too, right?" Bakugo's eyes widened for a second when the teacher gave that information. Your smirk never faded, though "Oh, Midoriya as well."

Everyone stayed silent at that but then started laughing. Bakugo was still unmoved from my desk. You weren't paying attention to him, rather the poor boy who's getting laughed at.

"Huh? Midoriya? No way!"

"You can't get into the hero course just by studying!"

Midoriya stood up from his chair trying to somehow defend himself "Th-they got rid of that rule!" Just then, the boy standing in front of you started walking towards him, clenching his fist "There's no precedent-" and slamming him across the class with a growl.

"Midoriya!" you ran to him.

"Hey, Deku! You are below the rejects! You're Quirkless!" Bakugo said as the smoke from the blast was slowly fading from his hands "How can you even stand at the same ring as me?"

"No, wait, Kacchan!"

"He's not trying to compete with you, Bakugo. Leave him alone, already." you said helping Midoriya get up.

"Yeah...It's just that it's been my goal ever since I was little. And well...I won't know unless I try..."

"Whaddaya mean, unless you try?!" he said while smoke started rising from his palms "Are you taking the test for fun?!"

"Bakugo stop it already!" you shouted, getting in front of the angry boy.

"What the hell can you do?" he kept going

"Bakugo" you repeated between your teeth as if threatening him. You didn't care. You were angry at him. Your fists slowly clench. Your breath is getting heavy. You had it with him

"You're Quirkless!"

Your face twitched before pushing him harshly, causing his body to hit the chair behind him "Will you shut up you narcissistic bastard?!"

He glared at you with hate. "You have guts, I'll give you that, bird brain." he said growling "If you want a fight, then you'll surely get one." an evil grin formed on his lips "Just you wait."

***

Thank you to @luvbubbah for the fanart! Love you<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 367 25
Y/n L/n is a girl that was born in the first generation of quirks on Earth. She always thought she was quirkless until she suddenly found herself in...
19.3K 490 20
Relationships are hard, but staying away from each other is even harder. book 2 // companion to 'not allowed' eraserbread // 2024
611 18 21
As the sun sets the evening before their graduation from U.A. High, a group of heroes-to-be gathers for a night like no other- their last before step...
20.7K 1.5K 28
You awaken one day with virtually no memories. The only thing guiding you is some strange system that likes to dictate your every move, and for some...