girls (fem reader × robin buc...

By coolcatrobinbuckley

~"you're so beautiful, even with your band uniform on." i reassure her, "not, as beautiful as you, baby."~ wh... More

backstory
summer break.
welcome home dusty!!
im sorry, girlfriend?
evil Russians
air ducts
Russian lair
confessions
a bathroom talk
a/n /apology
Eddie Munson
quick a/n!
Vecna's Curse
a/n!

a last goodbye

221 4 0
By coolcatrobinbuckley

*Y/N POV*
we waited until the movie was over before we came out of the bathroom, Dustin was looking out waiting for the right time to blend in, "and...blend." we walk out into the crowd, "well, shit, that worked," Erica says looking at Dustin, "of course it worked, we just have to get on the bus with the rest of these plebes, and home sweet home, here we come." i inhale sharply, "yeah, we probably shouldn't go to our house, Dusty." he looks at me confused, "why?" i let exhale, "because dingus, told them your first and last name." Dustin has a mini panic attack, "what is wrong with you?"

"dude, i was drugged," he says defending himself, they start arguing about being a man, and 'toughing it out'. dinguses i swear. i grab Robin's hand, and look up, shit, "guys?" i say they all stop walking, and see a Russian guard checking people's I.D's, he slowly looks over to us, and we take off running. Dustin keeps yelling abort, and i hold on to Robin's hand for dear life. we run to the escalator, but its closed, so we all decide to slide down the metal part connecting it.

we run behind a counter, and try to slow down our breathing, i grab Robin's hand again, and run circles on it with my thumb, trying to calm her down. Steve keeps moving, and his shoe squeaks, i close my eyes, and pray we dont get found, slowly i hear all the guards make it our way, i turn to Robin, "Robin, i love you. everythings going to be ok, i love you, Dustin i love you, im sorry ive been a shitty cousin, Erica, i dont know you, but you seem cool and i love it, Steve, i love you." i ramble, and then the car they have for show, goes off. making all of us gasps, i squeeze Robin's hand a lot tighter.

all i hear is glass crashing, and we slowly look up from the counter to see all the guards laying there dead, and the car flipped, i know instantly that, that was El, and take off running from behind the counter engulfing El, Mike, and Dustin in a hug. i smile, as i let go of them, and head back over to Robin, she looks at me confused, "i dont understand what happened to that car." i hit my forehead with my fist, "oh yeah, you dont know, that girl right there with nosebleed, has superpowers, she flipped it with her mind." i try to explain in as least words as i can, "thats El?" Erica asks impressed.

Robin looks at me for answers, "who's El?" before i could talk Nancy speaks before i do, "im sorry, who are you?" she looks at Nancy, "im robin. i work with Steve, and y/n." i smile, "her and y/n cracked the top secret code," Dustin starts, "which is how we found out about the Russians," Steve finishes, everyone looks so confused, "Russians? what Russians?" Jonathan asks, i point to the people laying on the ground, "wait those were Russians?" Max asks, "some of them," Erica shrugs, "what're you talking about?" Lucas asks her, i sigh and focus back on the conversation, "goddamn low battery," Dustin says mad at himself.

"how many time do i have to tell you about the low battery?" Steve and i yell in union, damn we sound like parents, "well, everything worked out didnt it?" Dustin marks sarcastically, "worked out? we almost died!" Erica yells at Dustin, "yeah, but we didnt, did we?" El walks away from the conversation and i follow her, "hey El, you ok?" i ask, and then she covers her ears, rude. she starts whimpering, and then falls. i catch her, and yell at Mike, "whats wrong with her?" Erica asks, "i don't know, she just covered her ears and then she fell." i say panicking.  "my leg...my leg.." she whimpers, i look down and it's bandaged up. "what the actual hell happened while we were gone?" i ask, no one responds. they unwrap the bandage, and reveal a big spot that's full of puss, or it's infected or something...honestly i have no idea. 

everyone exclaims in disgust, but i just take El's hand and try to comfort her. it starts moving causing her to grunt, and wail. Mike frantically yells her name, over and over again, kinda annoying honestly...i take a quick glance at everyone and nobody knows what on earth to do, then the mall quickly gets full of El's screams. it pains me to hear El scream like that, i just wanna know what the hell went on while we were gone.....                                           
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                  *ROBIN'S POV*                                                                                                                                                                         i just wanna know what's going on. this girl i've never even met before, has something in her leg, and it's moving, and i don't know what going on. she continues to scream and we all look down at her leg, that's now sizzling? "what is that?" Erica asks disgusted, "there's something in there," this boy says, that i learn later his name is Mike, "yeah! no shit sherlock!" y/n yells mildly annoyed, Dustin looks down, "Jesus Christ". this boy gets up, "keep her talking. keep her awake, ok?" i take a glance over at y/n and she's already staring at me, i instantly get butterflies. she makes Mike get in her place, she walks over to me, and places her arm around my waist, everyone starts to ramble about how we could help her and then i say out of nowhere, "you know, it's not that bad. there was a...the goalie on my soccer team, Beth Wildfire, this other girl slid into her leg, and the bone came out of her knee, like six inches or something." y/n looks over at me disgusted and turns my head towards her, "Robin, my love, sweetie, i love you, but you're not helping." i get FLUSTERED and everyone looks at us, until the boy comes back with a heated knife and plastic gloves.

"alright. ok El, this is going to hurt like hell," well....that was really blunt. she nods her head, "need you to stay real still. here i need you to bite down on this, ok?" he says putting on the glove, handing El a spoon to bite down on. he slowly takes the knife and hovers it over El's leg. Dustin mutters holy shit over and over again, but before we know it, he cuts it open and is sticking his hand in the leg wound trying to get whatever the hell is in her leg, out. Jonathan, who's name i learned from Nancy, kept digging, and moving around in her leg, trying to get something out. i could tell y/n didn't like it, her mouth was covered, and she was trying not to barf, but like honestly same. 

El keeps screaming, but it's muffled because of the wooden spoon, suddenly out of nowhere y/n starts screaming at Jonathan to stop, we all look at her, "hey babes, are you ok?" i ask. she shakes her head, "NO! NO I AM NOT OK! THIS IS GROSS AND DISGUSTING, AND I JUST WANT TO GO HOME BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS, THIS SHITTY MONSTER THING, AND THIS IS GROSS,  AND AND..." she trails off and walks away, they all look at me, and i shrug. she comes back, "ok i'm back, sorry i was over reacting. i'm good now." she smiles, they all go back to El who is still sobbing, and she looks like a hot mess. El finally yells at Jonathan to stop, "i can do it, i can do it" she says sitting up. she starts panting and stares at her leg, she then suddenly reaches out her hand, and her leg starts moving again. 

she starts screaming, and the thing keeps getting out of her leg more and more. then suddenly the glass behind us shatters, causing y/n and the redheaded girl to yelp. i look back over to El, and the creature in her leg is out and floating in midair, she finally throws it across the room, and it moves a little before getting stomped on by a boot. all of us at the same time looks up to see who stepped on it, which was the chief of police, the person who worked at Melvin's, and this random ass guy who was wearing a tank-top and shorts.                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/N POV*     
while Mike's catching Hopper, Joyce, and the random guy up, i go over to Robin, who looks absolutely TRAUMATIZED. she's sitting with her legs up to her face and she's kinda rocking, i feel bad...i mean i am her girlfriend, and she needs comforting, so i start rubbing her back, she looks up from her knees, she's been sobbing. i take my hand and wipe the tears away, she lets out a small chuckle and falls into my arms, "hey...babes," i say breaking the silence while messing with her hair, "are you ok? i saw you walked away and i came to check on you." she nods her head, "yeah, i'm fine. i'm still kinda shook up from the whole, 'girl throwing the car incident' though, i guess i didn't expect that. i'm also scared, i really really don't wanna loose you, i know we've only been dating for a few days but honestly i love you, and i'm scared, i don't want you to leave me or die fighting this parallel dimension monster thing, and...and.." 

i feel a warm tear fall down my cheek, and wipe it away quickly so Robin doesn't see. she's absolutely sobbing now, "hey...hey...shh, it's going to be alright. come here, look at me." i say while she faces me, her mascara comes running down her face, i clean up her face, "hey, i love you too alright? and i'm sorry to tell you, but you're stuck with me, and this will be my third time fighting this monster, i'm not going to die. honestly, yeah i would be shook up too if i saw a little girl come in and throw a car with mind powers, but it's ok. as long as you're with this group, we will make sure you're safe, or at least i will. it's going to be ok! i love you, after this we can go to my house, or your house and cuddle and watch movies, or we could have a book date." she gives me a reassuring smile, i go in for a kiss but we're interrupted by Dustin grabbing me and dragging me out of the mall. Robin at my heels, "Dustin! you saw we were about to kiss!" i gripe at him, while also pouting, he rolls his eyes, "i did a favor for everyone, and besides she can come over, say she's a friend."

we walk out the mall and in front is a car, whose license plate reads TODFTHER , Steve basically fangirls over it and us girls give each other questioning looks, "ToddFather?" i ask, Steve throws his arms, "oh screw Todd! Steve's her daddy now!" i let out a sigh of disgust, on accident, "did you just talk about yourself in the third person?" Robin asks, "did he just call himself daddy?" Erica asks pure disgusted, "that's what i'm saying." i mutter, Steve glances at me, i clear my throat, and look at Dustin, "alright Dusty where are we going?" he jumps in the back with Erica as i jump in the front with Robin and Steve, Robin sits on my lap, "Weather-top." he says very proudly, "Weather-What?" Steve asks confused, i hit Steve in the back of the head, "JUST DRIVE!" he backs us up, and off we go, hoping to get there so we can help Hopper.                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                    *ROBIN'S POV*                                                                                                                                                                        we drive for what feels like HOURS, the radio faintly playing in the background and i'm just enjoying y/n's company. breaking the silence, Steve sighs, "jesus, how far is this place?" i can feel y/n's heartbeat, and i memorize her breathing pattern, it would be romantic if we weren't getting chased a monster made out of melted human flesh, "relax, we're almost there," Dustin says bored, "Suzie must be pretty special, huh?" y/n yells, causing me to jump a little, and i feel her hand on my thigh trying to soothe me, which of course, made me blush a little. "i mean if you built this thing, then lugged it all the way to the middle of nowhere, just to talk to her?" i add on, i look back at Dustin and he's blushing a little, how cute. "i mean, nobody's scientifically perfect, but Suzie's as close to being perfect as any human could be." y/n scoffs, "see that's cute and all, but very very cringe." i chuckle, "she's not as perfect as you are though.." she whispers in my ear, causing tingles to run through my entire body, i clear my throat and join back in on the conversation about Suzie. 

"she sounds made-up to me. she sound made up to you?" Erica asks Steve, he hesitates, and this gets Dustin pissed, "why are you hesitating, Steve?" he throws his arms up in defense, "i'm- i'm- i'm not! i'm not! i think she sounds real. you know, totally absolutely real." i look at y/n and she rolls her eyes while smiling, "I think she's real, Dusty. i'm happy that you found someone" he lets out a chuckle, then suddenly he blurts, "left! turn left!" we all look over to where he's pointing, there's no road there, and obviously Steve has to point it out, but Dustin being Dustin, commands him to turn left then and there, he turns, wrecking the fence, i let out a little yelp, "WHOA! HENDERSON, WHERE ARE WE GOING?!" Steve yells, "UP!" he yells back, i turn and look at Steve's face he looks scared out of his wits, his knuckles as white as a ghost, and i can feel y/n's grip tighten around my waist. we continue up the hill until i blankly point out, that we aren't going to make it, Steve obviously denies it, and starts calling the car baby. 

we get stuck and the car engine starts to sputter, and strain, "COME ON!" Steve yells, i look at the grass, i don't know, i guess hoping that we could make it. "guess the Toddfather has its limits," y/n says with a slight laugh, Steve looks over at her panting and stops the car, we all get out. y/n sighs and grabs my hand, "great, walking i'm too lazy for that." Dustin scoffs and leads the way, i can faintly hear, Mike i'm guessing, repeat something over and over again, but there's too much static i can't hear anything. y/n grabs my hand and rubs her thumb on the space between my thumb and pointer finger, it's very soothing, i guess it keeps her mind off of the events that will soon be coming up, honestly her with me keeps my mind off of things.    

we FINALLY make it up to the top, all of us panting, but Dustin still somehow has the energy to run to the radio, "Bald Eagle, do you copy? Bald Eagle, i repeat, this is Scoops Troop, do you copy?" he asks the radio, we wait for about five seconds, before someone answers, "yes, i copy,"  he says reluctantly, we all chuckle with relief, "call sign?" y/n asks tauntingly, we can hear him scoff, sending y/n into a fit of giggles, which i thought was very cute. by the time y/n calmed down, Dustin was done talking to him and told us he'll contact us when he needs us, and with that y/n went and laid down on the grass, looking up at the stars. 

i, of course, lay down beside and just gawk at her, she's so pretty, especially in the moonlight, she catches my eye and grins, "what're you staring at hm?" this absolutely startles me and i just blush, there's no words that i can say, she shrugs and continues to stare at the black canvas that's painted with stars, she sighs and rolls on her side to look at me, i do the same. "Robin Buckley, i love you. whenever this is all over, we're going to go on a date in a field, we're going to frolic, and have a little picnic date! then we're going to wait until it gets dark and we're going to stargaze and then kiss under the starlight, sound good?" i let out a small smile, "yeah, of course," i can feel my face go a deep shade of red, then the next thing i know, y/n's lips are on mine, they're very soft and plump, i of course let my lips ease themselves on y/n's it was a nice moment, it would've been romantic if there wasn't a monster we had to worry about. we finally get out of the kiss and she looks away, hiding the blush that was dusted on her cheeks.           
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                    *Y/N'S POV*                                                                                                                                                                              i can't believe i just did that, i think to myself, i mean i'm glad i did it, but i was going to wait until our date, it's fine. "we should probably be paying attention to what 'Bald Eagle' is saying, i've heard them talk him a couple times" i say getting up, i turn to look at Robin, thinking she'd be like star-struck i guess, but she nodded in agreement which caught me by complete surprise, i help her up but don't let of her hand. "i love you," she whispers before we return, i smile but try to hide it, i don't want Dustin asking. the radio beeps, and a voice comes out it, "Scoops Troop, this is...hm, Bald Eagle. i've reached another junction,"  Dustin looks at Erica and asks what number of junction he's on, she replies, then Dustin says, "all right, so if my memory serves, this is after the My Little Pony thesis-" getting cut off by Erica, "we went left, so he has to go right." Dustin screams in the radio that he needs to go right, out of curiosity i ask what the 'My Little Pony thesis' is, and Erica says not to ask, so i dropped it. 

i look up and see Steve staring at something, then he gets our attention, i run over to him dragging Robin along, and we see that the mall is flashing so many colors, like it's getting destroyed. i gasp and turn to Steve, "we HAVE to go help them," he nods in agreement, but Robin looks terrified, "i'm not going to get hurt ok? you can stay here with Dustin and Erica-" i get cut off by her kissing me, "no i'm going," i shrug and then it dawns on me that we should probably go see if they're ok, i run back to the radio and scream into it, "GRISWOLD FAMILY, THIS IS SCOOPS TROOP! DO YOU COPY?? OVER!" no reply, i yell into a few more times, then grab Steve and Robin, "Dustin, keep an eye on Erica, and stay safe!" Erica yells at us, but i wasn't paying attention, "Y/N!" Dustin screams, i turn around and he throws a walkie-talkie at me, "keep in touch ok? stay safe." i run to give him a quick hug, but get grabbed by Steve, "i will!" and with that we run back to the car and start driving it back to the mall, hoping to get there in time...          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   by the time we get there, there's kids in the back freaking the shit out, which i would be too. Jonathan's trying to start the car, while Nancy's shooting at, what looks like, Billy's car? "GO! GO! GO!" i yell at Steve who's pushing the car to break it's limits, Steve suddenly makes such a heavy impact, i could've sworn i almost broke my neck, but it was worth it, i get to help people. i turn to Robin who wasn't moving, because of the shock, "BABE! are you ok? are you hurt?" i ask motherly, she pushes my hand away and checks ME for injuries, i look away and turn to Steve, asking if he was ok, just so he didn't feel left out.          

i turn and look at Nancy, who got up from her last position, and then quickly glance at Billy's car, "he's surely unconscious, right?" i ask unsure, Robin was profusely nodding her yes, then the front of his car burst in flames, i let out an awkward chuckle, then the monster that i was very much not hoping to see emerges from behind the mall, snarling. we look at the monster, then Nancy yells at us to get in the trunk of the car, of course that means more safety, so i jump right in with Robin and Steve following. the creature watches us take off, and after it roars an ear screeching roar it's off chasing us. 

i grab Robin's hand and she's hyperventilating, i squeeze her hand to let her know i'm here, and there's nothing to worry about, but that's the thing, there is stuff to worry about, Eleven, the monster, Hopper and Joyce, Dustin...and us, as in Robin and i. if people find out two girls are dating, they're going to go NUTS, people need to learn to just accept, i let out a breathe i didn't know i was holding, "we're going to be ok," i promise Robin, who looks very unsure about that, but honestly i don't know if i was talking about her and i, or us surviving the monster. Steve and Robin look out at the monster, but i curl myself up into a ball, i don't wanna see that thing, i already have enough on my plate as it is. "Dusty-bun, you copy?" says a girls voice, no older than 13, "i copy, Suzie-poo, it sounds much better now, thanks"  i glance at Robin, who glances at Steve, who glances at me, a smile spreads across my face, "told you," they look so shocked Suzie's an actual person, "ok, so listen, do you know Planck's constant?" Dustin asks Suzie, i can practically hear the smile in her voice, "do you know the Earth orbits the sun?"

Dustin snickers, "ok, so i know it starts with two sixes, and then a..what- what is it?"  she immediately answers, just not with the number we need. "ok, let me just be clear on tshe said cohis. i haven't heard from you in a week, and now you want a mathematical equation that YOU should KNOW, so you can....save the world?" she asks uncertainly, Dustin clearly annoyed, by the tone of his voice, "Suzie-poo, i promise, i will make it up to you as soon as possible."  i can hear the grin in her voice, "you can make it up to me now," 

"what?" Dustin asked, with pure fear in his voice. "i want to hear IT," Suzie said, pure evilly, "hear what?" i ask Robin as if she would know, she shrugged, and i turned back to the radio, "not right now!" he says trying to convince her not to do whatever she's forcing on him, "i want to hear it,"  she said much more sternly, i almost grabbed the radio and started to yell at her for trying to force into doing something he didn't  want to do, then he started singing, which caught me by complete surprise, "turn around, look at what you seeee.."  he starts, i turn and look at Robin, who has a completely shocked look on her face, i laugh, "damn! i knew he could sing, i've heard him in the shower, but i didn't think he was THAT good," i turn, look at Will, and Lucas who are snickering, "you didn't hear that!" i say quickly, "in her face, the mirror of your dreams..."  i look out the back, and the monster is still chasing us, "is THIS really necessary?" i ask myself out loud, "make believe i'm everywhere, given in the light! written on the pages, is the answer to a NEVERENDING STORYYYYY!"  Suzie joining in, they vocalize and honestly, together they sound hella good. 

they continue to sing, "welp, we're going to die, what a funny thing to tell everyone," i say trying to lighten the mood, everyone glanced back at me, except for Jonathan, he was driving. "rhymes that keep their secrets will, unfold behind the clouds, and there upon a rainbow is the answer to a NEVERENDING STORYYY! STORYYY!"  Dustin chuckles, "FINALLY!" i say a little to loudly, "Planck's constant is 6.62607004" it goes silent, "you just saved the world!" Dustin beams, "gosh, i miss you, Dusty-bun!" Suzie says sympathetically, i tune them out, it's going to be cringey. the creature suddenly lets out an ear splitting shriek, "WAIT JONATHAN! IT'S TURNING AROUND!" i yell from the back, everyone turns around and sees the monster running away, "maybe we wore it out?" Lucas suggests, "i don't think so, hold on!" Jonathan says before whipping the car around, and now WE are chasing the monster. "i just wanna go home." i mutter before cuddling into Robin's arms                                                                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                  *ROBIN'S POV*                                                                                                                                                                        before i know it, Jonathan's pulling up to the mall, while the monster already crashed through the top. y/n jumps out of my arms, and tries to run in the mall, but i grab her, "nuh-uh, you're staying with us until we go in there together." she reluctantly agrees, and i hold her hand. Lucas then throws all of us fireworks, "so, hold up, lemme get this straight," Steve says shaking his head, after Nancy tells us what we're going to do, "WE, as in ALL of us," he points to each and everyone of us, "are going to sneak in, go to the second floor, throw fireworks at this thing, and NOT get hurt?" Nancy nods her head, "it'll be alright." he lets out a deep sigh, "let's flay the shit outta this monster." 

we run into the mall, and just as the monster was about to eat (?) El, Lucas throws a firework, causing it to stumble and turn to see what hit it, then i hear Lucas yell, "flay this you ugly piece of shit!" before throwing yet another firework. i turn to y/n before deliberately throwing a firework. it seemed like that caused a domino effect, different brightly colored fireworks, from the left, right, center, all hitting the monster causing it to screech in pain, y/n then grabs my arm and points out Billy who's stumbling down below, "i think somehow he's in the creature, he seems to be in pain too," before i can say anything, Steve starts yelling how we have no more, then in the blink of an eye, it goes dark, no more brightly colored fireworks are hitting the creature, but he still seems to be in tact. he turns back to El and Billy, i see y/n shake her head, "i can't let this happen," she says before she takes off, "Y/N NO! COME BACK!" i yell after her, but before we know it she's gone, and running down to where the creature is. 

 i turn back to the creature who now has his mouth open, and more creatures coming out, then they go to El, but before they can, Billy steps in, and catches the things coming out of it's mouth, i try and find y/n, she's with two other kids, which i don't know the names of. yells are coming out from Billy, and the redheaded girl who y/n was with, but not anymore, i let out a gasp as someone grabs my arm, it's y/n. "hi---er, look i'm sorry ok? i thought i could help El, but then i got scared and i came back up, because i really only care about you, i know that might seem selfish, and this definitely isn't the time to be telling you all this, but i don't care. i love you Robin Buckley, and i always will." before i can say anything, she kisses once again, "i love you too." i blush while looking away, just then a scream echoes throughout the mall, and i look to find the creature on the ground, the war is over. 

y/n grabs my arm, and drags me down to the ground floor where the redheaded girl is crying over Billy's dead body, i feel bad for her. y/n goes and comforts her, while i stand behind, "shhh, it's okay, he sacrificed himself for El, he wouldn't want you crying, i know deep down he loved you and much as you love him." she turns and cries even harder into y/n's shoulders, she pats her back, and helps her up. then a bunch of people come in and usher us out, they grab the redheaded girl and leave me and y/n alone. she sighs, and starts walking out of the mall, me following, "she'll be okay, but it'll take time to get over the trauma." y/n says while grabbing my hand, we make it outside and people help us into an ambulance car and wrap us up in blankets. she turns to me, "are YOU okay?" i shrug, i honestly don't know. she leans her head on my shoulder, and i enjoy every minute of it i can, "well, this is it," she says finally, "war is over." i finish her sentence for her, there were so many losses, and now i think i have trauma, but it's nothing compared to what this group of people have endured, this is their third year fighting it, that's actually crazy.                                                                                                                                        *THREE MONTHS LATER*            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                                                                                                         *Y/N'S POV*                                                                                                  Steve picks Robin and i up to go apply for new jobs, "i should really be helping the Byers' pack," i say grudgingly while crossing my arms, "well, too bad, we're applying for a job." Steve says lamely, i scoff and roll my eyes, soon enough we get there and Robin's looking at Steve's resume, "you put your mom down as a reference?" she asks while we get out of the car, i laugh, "your MOM? of ALL people?" he rolls his eyes, as we walk in, Keith is standing at the checkout, which is exactly who we need to see, "look, uh, just to be clear...we weren't fired, the mall just burned down." i say while he shoves another cheeseball in his mouth, he points at Robin, "three favorite movies, GO!" without hesitation she confidently says her three favorite movies, he points at me, "uh...The Outsiders, Footloose, and uhh...Children of Paradise," (i just randomly thought of movies, you can switch it out with whatever movies you want) he then points at Steve, "favorite movies?" he asks uncertainly, "did i stutter?" Keith asks rudely, "uh...Animal House, for sure..uh," Steve tries to think while looking away, "eyes on me, Harrington." he looks back up, "yeah, uhh..Star Wars." i turn to him, "A New Hope? Which Star Wars dingus?" he scoffs, "the one with the teddy bears. duh. no? uh..oh the one that just came out. the movie that just came out. the one with DeLorean, and Alex P. Keaton, and he's trying to band his mom," Steve laughs, Keith looks absolutely disgusted, "you two start Monday," he points at Robin and i, "you start never." Steve looks disappointed, Robin the mutters something to him and he walk off,  "all right, you have to understand Keith, i know his taste is a bit pedestrian, but the dingus has other qualities." i start to pick up what Robin's saying.

"he's a douchebag in the highest order, Robin." i nod, and so does Robin, "he was a bit of a prick to us in high school, i'll grant you that, but he remains...a total chick magnet." he shakes his head, "okay? and how does this relate to me?" i scoff, "uh..Earth to Keith. the ladies will come in JUST to see him. they'll come in droves. DROVES, Keith. we sold so much ice cream, they had to get a second from Michigan, goddamn MICHIGAN, Keith. and these ladies..." i take a deep breath in, "are hot. they are so very hot,  and there are too many of them for little Steve. he needs assistance. he needs YOUR assistance Keith." he settles this, "what in it for you two? one of you dating him?" a loud crashing noise comes from where Steve is and we turn to what he's doing, he's fixing something he knocked over, "we're just, um...we're just friends." Robin says answering Keith's question, he reluctantly agrees to start letting Steve work, but he still agreed. i give Robin a small high five, and bid a goodbye to Keith as we walk out, "i think that was a good interview," Steve says while getting in the drivers seat, i look at Robin, who was now getting in the front, and let out a laugh, "yeah, a good interview."                                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                Dustin comes back home, his face stained with tears, "i guess they left?" i ask while Robin settles into my arms, "yeah," he sniffles, i give him a pitiful look. well, this is it, the Byers' left, Max now has trauma, we can't tell anyone the truth, so we have to live in silent suffering, school starts in less than a week, the party has split, they've all grown up, no more monster fighting, no more anything. Hopper died, everything is changing, and it's not a good change. the only thing good out of this summer was that i got an amazing girlfriend, who i love dearly. this is it, war is over.     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      and that good people of Wattpad, is the end of season three, i'm sorry it took me so long to write, school had just started when i first started writing this, and i've been busy with band and school, and then i got grounded, and it's not been good. but thank you all for reading this story! i will start on the next season as soon as possible, i'm also sorry the end is rushed, but overall i hope you enjoyed it! again thank you all! i love you, stay safe.                                                                                                                                                   much love, much love                                                                                                                                                                      ~ silver <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 59 30
THE OTHER SPY A Dustin Henderson story. .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. Will hasn't been the only one missing. What happens when it's not j...
1.1M 29.1K 28
•Robin x Female Reader• You knew she was just a band geek, but once Starcourt arrived in Hawkins, you stumble upon her in an ice cream shop with tack...
58K 1.3K 33
you're dustins sister, melody henderson (eveyone calls you mel), also steve harringtons bestfriend steve gets a job at scoops ahoy at the mall and yo...
323K 11.3K 61
|| rewritten version on my account ! || " 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝘀 , 𝗺𝗮𝘅 . " " 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 , 𝗷𝗮𝘆 . "...